Crazy Uncle Ed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmangm
rmangm
30 Followers

I give accounting another four hours to fry my brain before I return to the office. Ever present Chyna is there still pretending to work. She says something to me and I ignore her for the moment. Ten minutes later I snap my fingers and ask her why she isn't done. She starts apologizing when I stand and walk over to her. As I approach her she quickly stands and looks down. I move to unbutton the front of her dress exposing her breast very very generously, while she does nothing to stop me. This close to her I can hear her rapid breath. When I have her properly exposed I prompt, "as you were saying?"

"Sir...", she quickly loses the will to speak as my fingers trace their way down from her cheek to between her breasts.

"You are not wearing a bra slut. I thought I told you to dress conservatively or nothing. What did you not understand?"

Silence.

As I reached deeper into her dress to rub her breasts I ask, "D's or doubles?"

"D's Sir" She didn't even flinch when I reached in to rub and touch on her. I spent my time rubbing and squeezing her breasts. These weren't fake, they felt softer, more pliable. She stood quietly while I played. They felt heavenly.

I was still teasing and playing with her nipples when I asked, "5'8, 5'10?"

"5'9 sir."

"I like that, with heels on you are a nice height. Make sure to always have a pair on. Did you at least finish you work?"

"No sir," I can see the tears forming, this is normally the point when I know they will eventually break, but something is wrong here.

"Miss Chyna, you haven't got any of it done have you?"

"Sir, I... I'm sorry. Sir I'm not done I.... Sir I don't know, i don't know how to do anything else..."

Honestly, I hate to dance ... "How long were you my uncles whore?"

"Please don't make me say Sir. Sir, my Master controlled my whole family," this phrase would continue to bug me for the next two days.

"Why do you exist Chyna?"

"To serve my Master," she stated simply.

Oh. I was so damn slow to catch on, but figured it out the second time she said "Master", "And who would that be?"

She actually thought about it for a minute before coming up with, "I know no other life other than serving my Master. My Master, your uncle, I never imagined being without him, but I was his property to do with as he wished. He was my Master and I was his nigger whore. I was his property and you are his heir. Master controlled my body, mind and soul. He tied my tubes to prevent me from ever giving birth, he arranged for a personal trainer to tone my body in the form that pleased him, he had me sleep with most of his top managers and used me as a gift for clients he was trying to win over. He installed me here, I haven't left this building in over 6 months. My purpose is to provide him anything he wants whenever he wants it, my mission is to be the perfect bimbo whore" as she was saying this she walked up to me and knelt at my feet. "My Master entrusted you with all his worldly possessions. And he possessed me. So therefore I am now your property to do with as you wish. Everyone knew that an heir was coming to take control. I waited for you every day at my position. Now that you are here, I beg of you to let me serve you as I served your uncle before you."

Not at all what I had expected. I didn't say anything for a very long time, just leaned against the desk with her at my feet on her knees.

"I...," I started then stopped. I knew of many who wanted to be her, but she seemed like a genuine slave. "Stand, and strip for me." Without hesitation she rose and slipped out of the dress. She wore nothing underneath it. I wondered, if that had been the case when she came downstairs at lunch. I had expected, was looking forward to using, abusing and tossing her out. I was unprepared for this turn of events. For this girl who wanted nothing more than to serve a Master. I tried to stall by pretending to inspect her, then I saw her branding. Cleverly disguised as a tramp stamp, but brand none the less. That sparked another thought and after checking she sure enough had a barcode on the back of her neck. When in doubt honesty always works well. So I simply told her that I wasn't expecting this level of submission but was very very pleased and impressed by it. I would be retaining her services, and she would stay here for the moment as she had for uncle Ed.

That afternoon I took her up to her apartment and made claim to her. Over the next two days I slowly made a space for Chyna. She immediately halted trying to be an office assistant and naturally went back to being the office fuck toy. I wasn't loaning her out quite yet, that really wasn't my style. But I made her comfortable in her slavery by giving her tasks that she was capable of performing and assumed stricter control of her style of dress. She took to her new tasks (or old depending on how you looked at it I guess) and task master quite gracefully. With everyone in the office still trying to drive me insane, Chyna quickly became my stress relief. In addition to everything else he did, Ed had trained her as a very effective masseuse, had sent her to culinary school and of course she was sexually very adept as well.

There were countless meetings over those two days and I still had not seen Sara, or Chloe for that matter. So after work and after enjoying Chyna's body, I wandered over to find these trailers. The lawyer had to tell me where they were because Ed had put them in since I was last here. Nicely placed though, just a short distance from one of the streams that ran through the property down in a valley. And totally isolated from line of sight to the road in a small valley. Interesting. After a short hike down there I find myself knocking on the first one that looks uninhabited and sure enough no answer. I let myself in and become almost exasperated. The mystery of this place grows day by day. This trailer is actually a kennel, but damn are these cages big. Also the same hooks that are semi-randomly scattered around the house are here to. To top it off are some extremely stout tables. Even stranger is the complete absence of any dogs anywhere on the property even though this kennel is well stocked with dog food, leashes and collars. The kennel was also absolutely spotless.

Hiking to the next one I saw Chloe sitting outside looking sexy as ever in a super short skirt. We struck up a short but somewhat stilted conversation about why I had not seen her when her mother walked out and I was greeted by a blast of hot air from inside the trailer. No wonder Chloe was outside, no wonder she was at Ed's place so much. Chloe was white, blond hair blue eyes, but mom was black, mixed, but clearly black. What the hell I thought to myself.

At 35 Sara was damn hot in the way only black women can be. She immediately started to make excuses and promises. So I got straight to the point as well. The house was a mess and I needed help because I surely wasn't going to clean a mess I didn't make by myself. So since she didn't have a job she and Chloe were to be there at 7.

While Chloe was flirty and lets be honest here - outright sexy, Sara was very... submissive? Odd almost. Still hadn't met the other daughter. At this point I made no assumptions about what she might look like.

I didn't stick around to make chit chat. I made sure she understood to be at the house at 7, not be late, and made my way home.

At 7:00pm on the dot as requested Sara showed up wearing a long-sleeve button down shirt showing a nice amount of cleavage, flip-flops and I assumed shorts and got to work. When I inquired about Chloe, Sara forgot how to talk and mumbled something. I let it go as she was here, and well I had been rather rough with Chloe when we met. I mostly let her be, but admired her from afar. Sara was gorgeous 5'5 maybe, sexy legs, busty up top? It was hard to tell with that shirt on. Beautiful face though, nice short hair.

As I was watching her I realized that she ... she knew where everything was, where it was and where it went. She never once came to me and asked where to find anything. She at one point came up to me and requested to know if I wanted her to clean the basement. This surprised me because last time I was here the basement was unfinished. It also reinforced the notion that she had been here before because she knew there was a basement. The thing is, that she didn't ask about any other room. I pressed and found out that she was not allowed down there without ... Ed. She was highly uncomfortable saying his name, she almost said something else that started with a "M".

I set her to work in the library and then had to find out what Crazy Ed had been doing in the basement that required Sara to have an escort. As soon as I got down there everything all of a sudden made sense. The sealed note, me the only beneficiary, the girls, Chyna living at the factory, the strange hooks and rings in the walls and ceilings and this. This basement that he turned into a dungeon.

Back upstairs, into the library where I ask her to join me in the family room. Our eyes meet and more is made clear. Now I see it in her eyes. "Strip," I say simply. What I didn't realize is that the shirt was the only thing that she was wearing. She is even more magnificent nude, if Chyna had D's Sara had DD's or better. Tiny thin waist, but a huge sexy fat ass. "Down," I say and she drops to her knees. I sat on the couch and said "we are going to have a very open conversation and that you are to stop and correct me if I get anything wrong".

"You are or were Uncle Ed's slave. Your first child was from the father that died in the car crash, Uncle Ed impregnated you with the second, Chloe. Your husband, whatever he was when you married him, after Uncle got a hold of you, he was a cuck wasn't he?"

You barely nod your head then say, "I hosted Chloe."

"Hosted?"

"Yes sir, Masters seed and someone elses egg."

"Who is 'someone'?"

"I don't know, doctors were brought in, I had the operation, then a baby was growing inside of me."

My head almost exploded but I tried to keep moving. I get up and get the letter from the sealed envelope, hand it to you and tell you to read it.

"You lost both your husband and Master on the same night," it was a meant as a statement and not a question.

"I lost my husband years ago....," she replies, and to my detriment I ignored it because it was something else that I didn't understand.

"Question: Clearly Ed was fucking you, was he also fucking Chloe?" Another small nod. "How old is she now," you answer a very whispered 19. "And how long has Ed been training her," my only answer is more tears, I suspect the worst and leave it alone.

"What is your other daughters name?"

"Chyna, she is 20 this year, but I haven't seen her since her 18th birthday. My Master took her and whored her out to anyone if it even moderately benefited him."

"What? Wait a minute, that is your oldest? Stand up again. Turn around slowly." Now I saw the resemblance in her face. I thought out loud as I got up and inspected her closer. "You are close in height, Chyna is a bit taller though. Chyna's also thinner. Same big breasts though, Chyna's ass is tighter, that's to be expected, as she hasn't had two kids. Still yours is nothing to laugh at. A little flabby, a little fatter but just as spankable."

I not so gently patted her ass just to let her know that I could, would and that it belonged to me now. I stood behind her and ran my hands up and down her waist to her shoulders and back. "Thin waist, very nice. I like that about the two of you. Thin waists, nice round asses and big sexy chests. Of course I prefer women of color to that white trailer trash slut daughter of yours." As I reached in front of her and fondled her breasts I let her know that I approved of those as well.

Walking around in front of her, I take the note out of your hand and ask her if she read it? She nods again, which I follow with a backhand so strong that it knocks her back. I ask her again if she read it and this time she answers quietly, "Yes Master."

"Better, back on your knees."

I inquire for more about Chyna. When they moved here Uncle Ed in all his craziness decided that the factory needed a slut as a incentive program and Chyna fit the bill. He hired her at a young age as an "office assistant" and if rumors are to be believed, he shared her with anyone for almost any reason.

Damn Ed. I didn't ask because I really did not want to know what age "young age" meant.

But I did want more, the whole story from birth. Where are you from, how did you end up here. Everything. If crazy uncle Ed was running the show I know that there is a lot more going on.

What follows is a long, interesting and demented story. The highlights are that the she had had Chyna young, very young - 13. After both parents threw them out. His family disgraced that he liked a black girl, her family disgraced that she had gotten knocked up by a white boy. Her boyfriend then became her husband and they both moved into a trailer. Jim, the husband, worked in the machining room and Sara worked as a secretary in a factory a couple of towns over.

Three years later my uncle bought the company and must have liked what he saw because he had the husband promoted and transferred here. At an annual party Sara had a little to much to drink and started flirting and teasing my Uncle. She hadn't known that that day was the anniversary of his wife dying. It was obvious that if he hadn't snapped already, he did that night. Ed had gotten drunk, tied up Jim and made him watch as he raped his wife Sara. Jim never was allowed to put his dick in her again.

She recounted how when Ed finished with her he untied Jim, beat him, made him lick his dick clean and then eat Ed's cum out of Sara's cunt. This wasn't a singular event. Every time that Jim left town and returned Ed made it a point to personally pick him up and drop him off. And of course he made Jim watch him rape Sara and clean them up. When Sara stopped fighting it, Ed started doing her anally and then made Jim clean that up. When she stopped fighting that, Ed made Jim deliver Sara to him before he left town. Sara never knew when Jim was leaving town or returning. Ed just showed up on her doorstep with her husband in tow and then she knew it was time for her to perform. Or Jim took her for a ride to deliver her to Ed.

Like I said that old loon was a real bastard. When that got old, to make matters worse for her and better for himself he started sending Jim on frequent short trips out of town and just installed Sara his personal assistant. Which really just meant that she never left his office. The more she spoke the better I both understood and got some ideas of what Chyna was used for. Sara submitted to Ed's every whim, and that meant that she submitted to and pleased anyone Ed told her to please. We both knew she had no choice. Sara never said so but it was obvious to me that Jim was Ed's boy toy.

A few years after Chyna was born Ed decided that he needed a child from Sara and Chloe was the result. After Chloe was born, Ed moved the entire family onto his land and fired Sara. She told me how Ed got a doctor to tie up Chyna early then snip Jim so that the bloodline would end there. I asked and as suspected Ed demanded that both girls be home schooled. I wondered to myself if what Ed really wanted was a boy. That would explain a lot.

"Chyna, Chyna, Chyna ... tell me about Chloe?"

"Master there is much I don't know"

"What? Why? What are you leaving out?"

"My Master would take Chloe for sometimes days, sometimes weeks, sometimes months at a time." How is this bitch so damn dumb? What did she think Ed was doing, reading fairy tells? But it is history, Ed is dead, I let it be.

Damn Ed, I seem to be thinking that a lot these days. WTF were you doing... You had to have known how much illegal shit you were doing. I never looked for a file on Chloe because she didn't work at the factory. Will def look tomorrow.

"I am missing a lot, you are leaving out a lot. Fill in the blanks. I got the history, and can completely believe it. Uncle Ed was a real bastard, that much is very obvious. You gave me the distant history, what is the recent history. Where did you live prior to your masters death?"

"When not in use I was kenneled."

Oh. Missed that one. I know that uncle Ed didn't look after her, "Who took care of you in Ed's absence?"

The shame on her face was clear, but it took a minute of silence for it to dawn on me that in addition to being her daughter, Ed had installed Chloe as her caretaker and Domme. "It was Chloe, wasn't it?"

"Yes Master," she whimpered.

"Chloe also kenneled Jim didn't she?"

"Yes Master."

"Did she ever see you as mom and dad?"

"No, Master never let her. I was never allowed to be her mother. I gave birth to her, raised her to some extent, but Master had complete control of her, of all of us."

"Do you know where Chloe lived recently?"

"Here with our Master."

"You mean here until I got here?"

"Yes Master."

Okay I think to myself, think it through. Chloe was the domme, Chyna house slave of the factory, parents were kenneled. "What was the trailer that you live in now used for?"

"It was a rape house, Master."

"And Ed took both you and your husband there didn't he, explain to me why in the hell did you choose to live there? I have trouble imagining that Chloe would want to live there."

She shrugs then says simply, "it was comfortable there sir, my Master has been taking me and using me for so long that I know nothing else. And Chloe, she used us there as well. Master required it of her."

"Chloe has been pampered her whole life hasn't she?"

"Yes Master, Master Edward he, he ... called her his royal seed. From the time that she could stand, the rest of us knelt to her." I suspect that the kneeling was not a euphemism.

"Did you refer to her as Mistress?"

"No Master, Master Edward wanted us to remember that we were serving our own daughter. So he had us call her simply Miss Chloe. We knelt before her and worship her."

Okay I thought to myself that shit is going to change immediately. "Hold up, why did yall stay here?"

"Master? I don't understand the question"

"Ed brutalized and raped you. He destroyed what little chance you had, and after his death you stuck around for another two months till I got here. Chyna I kind of understand, the degree and depth to which he broke her, I can see her not realizing that she can leave. But you, you're still here, why?"

"Where was I to go Master? The lawyer told us that there was an heir, and Chloe, like you said she has been pampered her whole life. She lived here for the two or so months until you got here, while she moved me from the kennel to the rape house where I was confined until you arrived to task me today."

Silence hung in the air, I was honestly just thinking when she added, "The night I lost my Master, Miss Chloe came to my cage, she was very drunk. She had collared me with a chain choker and made me crawl to the rape house where she raped and beat me over and over and over again. She was in an absolute rage, screaming, when she wasn't forcing herself on me she was beating me with whatever was nearby.

"The next morning, she told me what had happened. She told me that I was hers exclusively now. She told me ....", she stopped to compose herself then went on, "I wasn't able to go to Jim's funeral, because of the injuries I sustained that night. I don't even know if his people know that he is no longer with us. For the first two weeks after, she came to the house every morning to bring me water and my dog bowl. Then in the evenings she would come by to rape and beat me."

Why she so freely told me all this was a small mystery. Maybe she expected pity(honestly, it was kinda working), maybe she was just glad to finally tell someone, maybe...maybe Ed had just broken her that completely. Maybe she was just eager to have and serve a master again.

rmangm
rmangm
30 Followers