Cream & Coco Ch. 11

Story Info
Friday. Drew gives Coco a massage.
3.3k words
4.73
4.9k
9

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 years old.

-----

Cold pizza for breakfast wasn't exactly my idea of healthy, but I was feeling young again. I suspected my body, however, was not.

"This is gonna go straight to my boobs," I grumbled mournfully.

"Perfect. Eat more," Drew joked, handing me another slice.

"Drew! You're horrible," I giggled, lightly slapping his hand. He grinned and took a bite himself. "You know, you never answered whether you'd go to the Christmas party with me."

He chewed thoughtfully for a moment. "Do you want me there?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

"You're bringing your son as a date to a party. You're not worried about sending some kind of message to your colleagues?"

"Like I said, Mr. Valentine is bringing Cherish." At that, he scoffed and made a face. "So we won't be the only ones. Both of us are... I guess you could say famously single, so it *might* not be amiss to have you two there." I paused. "In all honesty, I'd really like to pretend..."

He turned to me in curiosity, the hint of a smile playing at his lips. "Pretend to what, mom?"

I felt my face heat up from the blush. "Pretend to be... a couple." His hazel eyes sparkled with joy, but before he could say anything, I clarified, "None of the physical stuff, obviously. But we would know... that we're at a party together. Does that make sense?"

"I'd really like that," he said simply, and I smiled to myself. He was rubbing my back when his phone pinged with a notification, and he glanced at it before frowning and looking in more detail. I refrained from asking, and when he was done, he stood up and shoved the rest of his pizza slice in his mouth. "Better get going," he said, voice muffled by the thick crust. "Last day of school before the break, so I gotta take care of a few things."

"Oh, by the way. The weather forecast shows a huge blizzard blowing in around Christmas Eve. Roads are gonna be pretty bad, but more importantly we're going to be sealed in on the east. I don't think we'll be making it to grandpa and grandma's this year," I sighed.

He grunted. "That's too bad. But at least we'll be safe together here." His optimism made me smile, but he frowned down at his phone again. "I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you, mom."

That sounded ominous. Despite his reassuring words, I couldn't help but worry about what he was talking about. Had he received some kind of warning message? Not to mention, I hadn't even told him about Andras yet. All I could hope for was that he wouldn't cause any trouble, which included interacting with Drew.

Eighteen years, I mused as I drove to work. It was a long time for somebody to change. I certainly had. I could honestly say I hardly knew Andras anymore. All I was sure of was he was the father of my son. Not much to go on. My God, if he found out what Drew and I were doing...

My thoughts were interrupted by an incoming phone call.

"Hello?" I answered over my hands-free earpiece.

"Hey Coco, it's Helen." Stefan and Sabrina's mother.

"Helen, hi! It's been a while. How are the holidays going?"

"Yeah, well, they're going." She sounded distracted. It didn't sound like she intended to trade niceties. "Um, listen. Have you seen Stef and Brie?"

Alarm bells went off in my head. Were they not going home? Something had happened with the twins yesterday, and they had stayed at Lexi's house. Was this related?

I decided the truth would be the safest course, at least until I knew what she was calling about. "Yes, they were over at my place just yesterday. Is something wrong?"

"I mean... They've been going to your place semi-frequently, right? And I can't thank you enough for being such a gracious host to them--"

"Think nothing of it, Helen."

"--but have you noticed anything... odd between them?"

They'd been caught, I realized. Caught doing something siblings weren't supposed to do with each other. The severity didn't matter, only that they were doing it. I thought back to what I'd overheard the previous afternoon. Everything fit. They'd gotten careless, or were caught off guard. And now, because of the illicit affair I had with my own son, I was about to lie for them.

"You'll have to be more specific. They're teenagers," I laughed.

Helen sighed. "How do I put this... Have they seemed... closer than before?"

"I've known the two of them for a very long time. They've always been close. And after what happened between you and your ex, I imagine that drove them even closer."

"Yeah, that's actually what I'm worried about..." she mumbled.

"Did something happen?"

"...I can trust you, right Coco?"

"Of course."

"I... I caught them in bed together."

My eyes widened. That was pretty damning. "In bed together?!"

"Maybe not what you're thinking," she said hurriedly. "I just walked into their room yesterday morning, and they were asleep in the same bed."

I mulled over how to answer. "Well to be fair, it is winter. And we don't exactly live in the Bahamas--"

"They were naked, Coco."

Shit.

I didn't know how else I could spin it. Anything more would cast suspicion on myself, so I simply asked, "So what are you going to do?"

"I have absolutely no idea. In the moment I was livid, obviously. I reacted the way anyone would."

"Of course, anyone would," I echoed, glad she couldn't see how flushed my face was.

"I still have no evidence that they've... crossed that line, so to speak. But behavior like this will inevitably end only one way." She sighed. "In a sense, all they have is each other. I'm... on my own path. I barely know what to do with myself, much less with my children."

"I get that. And you have to let them be their own people," I added reassuringly.

"What would you do?" she asked suddenly, and I was taken aback. Thankfully a red traffic light allowed me time to think, and Helen waited patiently for my answer.

"I would sit them down and talk to them about it," I said slowly. "I'd ask why they were doing it. Is it a purely physical thing, or something deeper?" I paused, trying to lend my next words gravity. "If they love each other, then I would lay out in detail all the challenges they would face by going down this path. The only truly grave concern would be having a child. Otherwise, if they're willing to navigate societal judgement..."

"Coco, are you saying...?" she whispered.

"You don't exactly sound ready to send them to therapy," I pointed out, and she was quiet.

"This is all my fault," she declared, voice choked up. I spent the next ten minutes consoling her, telling her she had gone above and beyond given the circumstances, and that her children were wonderful, despite the recent revelations. She eventually calmed down enough and told me she'd take my advice about talking to the twins before hanging up.

I sat in the parking lot at work, thinking about the conversation. The twins' relationship felt more justified than what Drew and I were doing. I was an adult; I knew better. I'd need to have that same talk with him soon. I already knew my perspective on the matter. Was it purely physical? Of course not. Heaven help me, I was in love with my son.

I groaned and threw my head back against the headrest. I'd think about it after work, I decided. I had neglected paying proper attention to my job these past few days, and I needed to make that up. I definitely was not going to daydream about Drew. Absolutely not.

When I found Andras in the parking lot after work, I almost groaned aloud. He really was going to pester me, and I needed to figure out what he wanted, fast.

"Hey Coco," he greeted as I approached.

"Andras, mysterious as ever," I replied, already annoyed at how long this conversation could potentially last.

"We agreed on coffee yesterday," he said with a grin. It sickened me how similar it was to Drew's. "I swung by afterwards but you were already gone."

"Well, I'm going to meet a friend," I said, opening my car door.

"Perfect way to get reacquainted," he said, climbing into the passenger seat.

I huffed to myself in disbelief before getting in. "Get out of my car. You're not coming with me, Andras."

--

"*Privet*, Coco. And who is this? New friend?"

I sighed as I sat down. "Privet, Sasha. And no, old friend, actually."

Andras extended a hand, and Sasha elegantly laid hers in his. His eyes were glittering when he brought it to his lips. "Andras Narai. Coco and I went to high school together."

"*Zdravstvuyte*, Andras. Sasha Trusova," Sasha replied, smiling prettily.

I narrowed my eyes. Were they... flirting? God, I needed to protect Sasha from a cad like Andras. It seemed she'd forgotten everything we'd discussed about him yesterday.

"Please, call me Josh. I must say, I wouldn't have guessed you two would be friends," Andras remarked. "You're quite... young." His eyes panned down to her cleavage while she giggled. She seemed totally oblivious to how much of a creep he was being. I quickly took a sip of my coffee, which Andras noticed. "You order your drinks for each other? Known each other a long time?"

"*Da*," Sasha said with a nod. "We tell each other all girl secret."

She winked at me, and I gave the slightest shake of my head. She didn't want to get caught up with a man like Andras. I could all too easily see history repeating itself, with him captivating another teenager and leaving a baby behind.

Sasha looked Andras up and down as well before nibbling on a nail. She set her phone on the table face down and leaned forward, resting her cleavage on the table edge. "You look like you do well in work, yes? What is your job?"

Her father was rich. Why was she acting like some spoilt foreign brat looking for a sugar daddy? Wait... Ahh.

Andras grinned, unaware. "I'm in investment. Actually I work for a... pharmaceutical company, and we're launching some new product."

"Very impressive." Sasha turned to me. "Coco, maybe you go order drink for your friend Josh? Also your makeup needs fix, can use restroom."

I nodded and stood, heading to the cashier and ordering a cappuccino before making for the restroom. I took my sweet time, giving Sasha as long as I could alone with Andras before heading back out. The two of them were laughing and making quite a bit of physical contact for newly-made acquaintances. Sasha looked to be fully in her element, all flirty and coquettish. And Andras had his charm cranked to eleven. If it had been any girl other than Sasha, he could probably have had her legs wrapped around his hips by evening.

He wasn't exactly all the way handsome, but he was charming, and it was dangerous. Even I was feeling it a little, but thankfully I was wise enough now to know a sleaze when I saw one. I sat back down, listening in on the conversation. Andras was regaling Sasha with stories of his escapades south of the border. Soon enough, however, he checked his watch and excused himself. He kissed Sasha's hand again and tried to kiss mine, but I declined.

Sasha maintained a flirty smile until he sped off in a cab. She sighed and shook her head, and for some reason I got the impression that she was a poker player who'd already counted the cards.

"Well?" I prompted, as she stared into the remains of her drink.

"He wants your money," she said simply.

"Mine? I don't even have much. Why is he coming after--"

"I think he is checking all old connections." She picked up her phone and made a few taps before putting it away. "Pharmaceutical company he work for is cartel south of border, and new product is..." She looked at me meaningfully. "...new product. He is frontman, deal with *politsiya*. But now he is in trouble. Makes bad deal, owes boss money."

I gawked at her. "You got all of that out of him in, what, fifteen minutes?"

She raised her eyebrows, a small smile on her lips. "My father is oligarch. And Sasha learn to read between lines."

"Your father taught you well," I laughed, and a shadow came across her face. "I'm sorry. Is that a sensitive subject?" That's right, her father had separated her from her first love.

"*Net...* Is past." She put on the most natural smile I'd ever seen, and I wondered how much of her life had been spent in the presence of Russian politicians. "Charge forward, yes?"

"Yeah." I sat back, letting her words sink in. No wonder Andras was off the grid. "I would never have guessed he would turn out like this." I withdrew into stunned silence, and Sasha let me think. "How much money?"

"Too much," she sighed with a shake of her head. "You must be careful, Coco. Desperate man do desperate things."

"Should we call the cops?"

"And tell what? There is no crime." Something seemed to occur to her, and her eyes turned contemplative, the gears in her head no doubt well oiled and freshly polished. She pulled out her phone and began tapping out a message. "Go home now, Coco. Be careful, and make sure Andras does not find out what you and Drew are doing." She raised the phone to her ear and stood, waving at me before departing.

Was everybody around me going insane? Or maybe it was just me.

--

I found Drew at home cooking chicken parmesan by himself.

"No cooking coach today?" I asked in greeting, as he pored diligently over a video recipe.

"Hey mom," he said distractedly. "Don't worry, wait until it's done. Still plenty of time to mess it up."

"You won't," I insisted, wrapping my arms around his waist. "You've improved so much, and your food actually tastes good."

And I was right. After a tasty dinner, I changed and settled into his bed. I suppose we were past talking about it now, it was just habit. I didn't want to have the big discussion with him today though; I was going to allow myself to be selfish a little while longer.

"You seem tense, mom," he commented, and I groaned. He rubbed my shoulders, his fingers flexing into knots I didn't know I had, and it turned into a moan. "Jesus. Looks like you need a massage."

"Are you gonna oil me up like in those little pornos of yours?" I laughed.

"Heh, I could do. Though I only have lotion here. Take your shirt off."

"Ooh, somebody's bossy today," I teased, slipping my shirt off. Left in only panties, I lay down on his bed while he brought a bottle of lotion over. He squirted some out and rubbed it in his hands to warm it up before putting them to my shoulders again. I sighed in contentment as he worked my sore spots. Any girl who didn't insist on a strong boyfriend was missing out on this.

Drew's hands worked downward, and I felt some slight embarrassment as he reached my plumper areas. He had other feelings about them though, a steady rumble of approval humming in his throat. I felt so blessed to have somebody appreciate my body the way he did. His fingers reached my ass, sinking into the soft globes, and suddenly he was the one moaning. I didn't miss the fact that he spent a lot more time in that area, and I giggled to myself.

His massage was so agonizingly slow and methodical that if I had any excess cellulite, he would have rubbed it all out. I said a silent prayer of thanks when I felt his fingers glide smoothly across my skin, not a lump in sight.

"I can't believe how perfect you are, mom," he whispered. "Turn over for me."

I obliged, feeling a slight dampness on the sheets from where my boobs were pressing into the mattress. My nipples glistened with milk, and Drew gulped but maintained his massage routine, working my arms first.

When he finally reached my breasts, he leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth. They were already hard for him, and I gasped and cooed as he drank. His fingers flexed on my boobs, and the sensations were overwhelming. He switched back and forth, drinking from both sides. I lost myself in the moment, all the pleasure blurring together, and I don't know where I went as I fell into rapture. All I knew was pleasure.

What brought me back to conscious thought was the feeling of his hand slipping into my panties. I gasped and he paused. When I opened my eyes, I saw him looking at me carefully, silently asking for permission. I closed my eyes and sighed blissfully, and his fingers resumed their exploration. I was glad I stayed groomed down there, though I wondered if Drew preferred me shaved. If he did, he said nothing. This was a line I shouldn't let him cross. I had to put my foot down and preserve at least a semblance of a normal relationship with him. Time to put an end to this.

His finger slipped inside, and the moan I let out was shamefully loud. Any thought of resistance was annihilated in an instant. Thank fucking God he was a basketball player. His finger was long and just kept going and going and going, deeper and deeper and deeper into my sex. My pussy.

"Drew..." I breathed, back arching against his hand. His palm rubbed against my clit and I spasmed. The finger inside me began curling, flexing against my inner walls, and I shuddered and made more humiliating sounds.

Through the haze engulfing me, I reached out and found the waistband of his boxers. I tugged them down and revealed his manhood, erect and saluting me. Taking firm hold of it, I pulled him toward me and took him into my mouth, smearing his cock in saliva while he fingered me. He was losing strength, and had to prop himself up with an arm when he began fucking my mouth. His finger in my pussy was unerring, hitting me in several hotspots I didn't even know I had. And as upsetting as it was, the feeling of his cock ramming into my throat was heavenly.

I came first, bucking against his finger violently. I couldn't understand it. I'd given birth before, so how was I so tight? My throat closed on his length, and he groaned as if in pain as he released, shooting his lust inside of me. I gulped it all down, hungry for anything and everything he would give me. The warmth of his cum spread and filled my whole body, and my entire being begged for more.

I felt so empty when he pulled out of my holes, and he collapsed next to me, the two of us head-to-groin as we caught our breaths and came down from our highs. It seemed like I had really, really, really been missing out by not having sex all these years. No, I thought as I peered over at him, I'd been waiting for the right man.

He was still hard, and I licked my lips. "Drew," I crooned, and he grunted in response. "Can you go another round?"

"For you, mom, always," he growled, sitting up.

I pressed my boobs together. "'Cause I was thinking of an encore of yesterday. Climb on."

His expression was ravenous, and he straddled my chest and slipped his cock into my cleavage. I took his tip in my mouth, desperate to taste him again. It seemed I was incapable of restraining myself anymore. I couldn't muster up one iota of shame. I was a slut for my son.