All Comments on 'Cream and Sugar'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

fuck that was hot . i need more please !!. oh wow . this pressed so many of my buttons . thanks heaps for this. much love to you .

titans2138titans2138over 5 years ago

Shemale on female doesn't do it for me. You're welcome to set up a threesome with a trans girl and I in attempt to persuade me though. All of your stories are great so I'm sure this is one is no exception.

TheMasterBraedenTheMasterBraedenover 5 years ago

Great little story, loved the little bit of character building you did between the girlfriends and even Layla once she joined. Found the idea that Lucy is more of a fun addict then a nympho great, at least until she gets really excited.

Would be great to see more featuring these characters introduced and or the sister.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2/5

one of your weaker stories.

TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago

SHH WING, BONG, well you get the point.

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 5 years ago

Mmmm Cream and Sugar, that sounded so damn sexy! FUCKING HOT STORY! More please! Pretty please! With cream on top pretty please!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Brilliant!

You've captured sheer lust, with adoring love, and caring friendship with hints of switchy dominance and submission. I'm not bothered in the least by the equipment of the characters, because you've painted them as so comfortable with who they are. It would be interesting to see each of them doing everyday stuff -business, home, out- followed or preceded by your scorching sex scenes.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

I loved it, great story. Lacy is awesome. I hope to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...