All Comments on 'Cream Buns After The Party'

by Cumfusion

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I got serviced good and proper by one of the husbands who had come to pick up some of the girls. We had to serve them in aprons and panties. He came to the bar, he looked o.k, he asked me if they had behaved, I said don't worry, they will be hot as pistols when you get them home. He said how about you, I said im hot now, he said so am I, I looked at him, follow me. Into a back store, I said how hot as I undid his zip, yep he was hot, his cock sticking out, I sucked it, I thought he would like a blow job but he wanted more, can you take it as he tried to turn me around, I turned, lifted the apron, he wasn't gentle, he positioned his hard cock and worked into me. Tighter than my wife as he held me and thrust deep in and out until I felt him pulse, I touched myself as he emptied into me and shot onto the carpet. I like these nights, I often get filled. The wives don't realize their boyfriends/ husbands have been deep in me before they get back home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous