Cream in My Coffee Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of Jack & Alma's love story.
5.7k words
4.56
6.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's father had returned home, so a little game ensued. Every night after Mr. Stevenson would retire to his room for the night, Jack would make his way to the basement to spend time with Alma.

On Friday night when he arrived, he met her in the bathroom. He saw her in the shower; he quickly took off the sweat pants and muscle shirt he wore. He slid the door open and stepped inside and was greeted with a warm embrace and kiss, "Amorcito," she said as she showered him with kisses and rubbed all over him. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming."

"I'll always come. No matter what."

They kissed again. The water cascaded down their bodies. He touched her breasts and suckled each one. Her hand touched his cock and stroked with a nice tempo.

They both moaned as the anticipation built up.

He turned her around, kissed her neck, shoulder, and back before spreading her cheeks and penetrating. "Ay amorcito," she moaned as he filled her up nicely. His hands held her hips and he thrust from behind. She turned her head to receive a kiss. His right hand moved in front and found her clit; he rubbed it fast as he humped.

"Ay, ay papi, mi amor." She was in heaven and as the first orgasm hit, her body tightened. She held his hand. He felt how strong she was as her thighs closed in on his hand.

He kissed her back and held steady allowed her a moment to regain her composure and he pulled out, licked up, and down her split. The sound of water faded, the two left the shower and immediately reconnected, her leg over his shoulder as he moved inside of her. She held onto his shoulders and their tongues touched, "Not inside, okay papi."

He kept thrusting and grunting, she repeated the statement, "Not inside." They had talked about being more careful. Well, she talked about it, Jack was okay with whatever happened as a result of allowing his semen to flow inside of her.

She knew the face, she could tell he was about to pop, she attempted to detach, but he held her tightly and released, "Ay amorcito no," she said.

He continued to thrust and kiss her all over.

"I have to let it out," she insisted. As if pushing it out of her cunt was the solution to preventing pregnancy.

He bit his lip and kept stroking, "It doesn't matter, once it's in, it's in."

His cock finally deflated and he pulled out.

After cleaning up, they ended up in bed. Her head was on his chest and she strummed her fingers across his abs, "What if I get pregnant?" she asked.

"We'll have a beautiful baby. Hopefully, a little girl that looks exactly like her mother," he replied sincerely. He was ready to tell his father about his feelings for Alma, but she begged him not to. She wanted as much time with him without turmoil as she could get.

She smiled.

"What do you want to go for your birthday next month?" he asked.

"I want to go to the mountains."

He nodded; he had the perfect spot. His mother had left him a place in the mountains because she knew he'd appreciate it more out of the three children. He was the explorer and the nature buff, "The mountains it is." He kissed her forehead.

They knew that morning would arrive soon and they still had to rest. Most nights their lovemaking consisted of two sessions. And that night would be no different. He felt her hand touch his member and massage. It quickly came to life in her hands.

She went under the covers and gave him head like never before. She was becoming skilled at oral. He loved watching her lovemaking skills grow and flourish under his tutelage, "Oh my god, Alma, fuck, babe."

She looked up and smiled, "Te gusta?"

He nodded, "Come here."

She attempted to ride his cock, but he wanted her higher up, he pulled her up until his lips connected with her labia. His tongue circled the folds and later found her clit.

He gave it an excellent polishing until she buckled and giggled from the sensation.

Alma loved when Jack made love to her doggy-style. She moved over and put her ass in the air and smiled, "Te quiero papi."

He gladly obliged by getting into position and slipping his cock into her wet center. She hummed as he entered and paused. She savored all of him inside of her. He held her hips and began to thrust slowly, "Ay, si papi, si," she encouraged him.

He caressed her back and told her, "Touch yourself."

She placed her hand on her clit and rubbed back and forth just like he taught her.

Moments later, his balls were wet with her juices. He pulled her up; held her breasts while showering kisses on her neck.

She sat back on his cock repeatedly until he burst inside of her. They both hummed and moaned until the moment of ecstasy passed.

********

The wee hours of the morning had arrived. Jack kissed Alma before departing her room. He wanted to get to his room before his father woke up.

He lay in his bed and stared at pictures of himself and Alma. He smiled. Some were innocent selfies they had taken and others were more risqué of their sexual encounters.

After his shower, he headed out to the kitchen for breakfast where he saw his father and his uncle Ray Stevenson both dressed for a day of golfing. They sat at the table and talked business. As Jack entered, he spoke, "Good morning dad, Uncle Ray."

His uncle was seven years younger than his father. He worked closely with his father. They wanted Jack to join the company so one day he could take over and they could retire.

Uncle Ray smiled, "Welcome back Jack, great to see you, Bill tells me you're coming into the office on Monday."

Jack looked at his dad with confused eyes.

"Well, you did say you'd come and visit."

"Yes. Visit."

"You know they say all takes is twenty-one days to form a new habit," said his father.

"That's true."

Jack looked at them both, "And?"

"Well, son, you've been out in the world without any direction and focus and that's not a good habit. You need to replace that bad habit with a good one, how else will you care for yourself or a future wife and possibly children?"

Jack scoffed, "Dad, I have over one million subscribers on YouTube. I make good money doing what I do. I haven't asked you for one scent in those two years I was gone and I've managed to do humanitarian work in several villages in Asia, but I guess none of that matters because I don't wear suits and ties to work."

"Calm down Jack, all your father is trying to say is we want you at the company. It's a family business and we'd feel better if it was run by the family. Can't you just...try it for twenty-one days and see if it's something you'd be interested in doing?"

Jack sighed, "Fine. I'll be there Monday."

His dad smiled, "Would you like to join us for golf?"

Alma had walked in with breakfast. She placed the food on the table. Jack couldn't help but smile, "Thank you, Alma," he said.

"She's such a pleasant girl," commented Ray.

"She's sweet." He looked at Jack, "Golf?"

"Not today dad, I have some stuff I have to take care of."

"No worries. Maybe next time."

They ate and when breakfast was over, Jack found Alma in the kitchen. His hand touched the small of her back, "How much work do you have left today?"

"Just this and some cleaning in your father's study," she replied. Her Saturdays were normally light. Mr. Stevenson often stayed out all day on Saturday and returned late in the night or sometimes not at all. She assumed he had a lady friend.

"We should get some driving practice in today."

She whined, "Ay, no."

"Come on, you have to learn."

She nodded. He kissed her lips, "Tell me about my dad and your mom."

Alma tilted her head, "What do you mean?"

"I mean were they like--"

She shrugged, "I really can't say. He just took a liking to her. When your mother became ill, my mother organized food delivery to your parents' house. She also took up a collection for a card and flowers. When your dad found out she had orchestrated the whole thing, he became very fond of her, but I think on a platonic level because my mother never said anything to me about a romance."

Jack nodded.

She chuckled, "Can you imagine if our parents were together and here we are. I'd be making love to my step-brother."

He laughed, "Well, thank god that's not the case. Go get ready. I'll see you in a few."

********

Jack had Alma behind the wheel of a truck, "If you can master this, you can drive just about anything. They drove down busy streets and she did fine. "You're doing great babe."

As they sat at a traffic light a police car pulled up behind them. The light turned green and she drove off, the cop followed, and everywhere she went, he went. He turned on his lights and she pulled over.

"Just relax babe, everything will be fine."

The officer walked up to the window and she looked out with a smile. She masked her Colombian accent. It was a mechanism she used after her mother was taken by ice when she was pulled over.

"Hello Officer," she said smiling.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?"

She shrugged.

"This vehicle shows registered to a Jack Stevenson."

"That would be me, would you like to see my driver's license?"

The cop looked inside and saw Jack sitting in the passenger side, "Yes."

Jack reached in his pocket, pulled out his wallet, and showed his license. The cop nodded and handed it back, "Sorry about that, there have been a lot of car thefts in the area. You two have a great day."

Alma was shaken, so Jack took over the driving duty. They went to their favorite lake park. They sat on top of an air mattress in the bed of the truck. She sat between his legs and he played in her hair, "Everything is okay, just relax. My Alma. A woman with skin so velvety soft and kisses so sweet, her voice reminds me of my favorite melody. Her spirit is peace, her heart is pure. I'm lovesick and she's my cure."

She turned her head with a huge smile, "Amorcito, that was beautiful." He kissed her mouth. As their tongues were entwined, his left hand slipped into her shirt and touched her left nipple and his right hand eased down and slipped into her shorts, touching her already wet panties.

They continued to kiss as his finger polished her gem and later slipped inside giving her pleasure. Her body flinched as she climaxed. He pulled his finger out and licked it before placing another kiss on her lips.

They sat for a while and talked about everything and before they headed home, they went to a section of town most people called little Mexico. It was an area that had dozens of businesses owned by Mexican People from, car repair shops to restaurants.

Alma had a craving for authentic sopes and gorditas, so they ventured off to little Mexico. It was where her mother would take her all the time.

They walked into the little restaurant and Alma ordered. The woman spoke to her in Spanish and made comments on how handsome Jack was. He understood some of what was said, he knew the word "guapo," meant handsome.

There was a man that Alma knew named Jose that liked eating there. When he walked in and saw Alma, he became overjoyed. He walked over and kissed her on the cheek, "I haven't seen you in a while."

"I know. I know. My mom was sent back to Colombia and I'm working with the lawyer trying to get all that fixed."

Jack cleared his throat, "Hi."

"Hello, are you a friend of Alma's?"

"I'm her boyfriend, Jack."

Jose nodded, "I'm Jose. Alma and I went to the same high school. It's nice meeting you, Jack."

"Same here."

They got their food and sat at a table, she smiled, "So you're my man?"

He nodded, "I thought you knew."

She smiled and ate her sope a fried corn tortilla with shredded chicken, powdered cheese, and chopped cilantro and onions."

When they got home, they realized, they had the house to themselves. They went to the basement and took a nice warm shower together caressing each other under the warm water and later they were in bed.

Jack got behind her in a spoon position and threaded his arm under her left leg and strummed her clit as he worked his magic from behind. She felt his cock gliding in and out. His strokes felt divine. She moaned as he showered her with kisses.

When they finished together, she turned to him, "Are you sure you want to keep doing this? I don't want you to risk losing everything because of me."

"If I lose you, then I will have lost everything," he replied and kissed her.

Chapter Two

Two weeks had passed. Jack had to admit working with his father and uncle wasn't that bad. He didn't like the board meetings and making the personnel decisions, but he did love marketing branding and content creating. He wound up revamping the department and adding life to it.

It still offered him time to do what he loved, which was making content for his channel and writing songs.

He only wished his dad would cut him slack about dating his friend's daughter. He had met her at an office function. His dad suggested they have lunch. He felt awkward the whole time. He felt guilty like he was being untrue to his soul. He politely told the young lady that he was already in love with another woman. She understood.

******

It was finally Alma's 20th birthday weekend. He had planned a trip to his cabin in the mountains filled with surprises for her. On June 11th, they packed up the truck and went to the mountains for some birthday fun.

When they arrived, he led her to the door that had a sign, "Happy Birthday!" Inside were balloons and flowers. She kissed him, "When did you do all of this?" she asked.

"I had some help. I have a person that takes care of the cabin and she did all of it."

There was a cake and food on the kitchen table, "We can have this a little later, but first," he pulled her in close and kissed her lips, "we should go kayaking."

She smiled, "Let's do it."

He had a double kayak. They got inside. He was in the front seat; she was in the back seat, "Okay, we have to work together, paddle at the same time, left, right, the same tempo."

"Okay amorcito, I got it."

They started a little shakey. It was something new for her. Wielding that long paddle provided quite a workout, "We shouldn't go too far, we might get lost," she said.

He laughed, "The lake isn't that big, the cabin is right back there. Now let's go left, right paddle only until we turn."

She followed instructions and they turned. She was so happy that he was teaching her something new. Every day, they learned from each other. They saw each other's worlds in the eyes of each other.

"Alright, now, let's go right. Left paddle in the water."

They did it. They stayed on the water for two hours and headed back, "Oh my god that was so much fun," Alma commented as they entered the house, "Mis brasos are killing me."

He laughed, "Yeah, kayaking is a workout. But you have another workout later tonight, so rest up," he slapped her left butt cheek.

"I'm looking forward to it papi."

They showered. They got dressed. Alma wore a sexy black dress and Jack wore slacks and a nice shirt. They took pictures and ate; he sang Happy Birthday to her while playing his guitar.

She played some Latin music from her country and taught him about folklore dance from Colombia called Cumbia and later showed him some salsa steps. They laughed and had a ball.

He brought out the champagne. She smiled, "I'm not old enough for this."

He smiled, "Just a little."

She had one glass and he had a few. They kissed and tasted the sweet flavor of grapes on each other's tongues. She touched his face, "I'm so in love with you Jack."

"I love you too, Alma."

They ended up outside on the deck. Under the light of the stars and the moon, she sat on his lap and moved her hips. His mouth on her breasts suckling from left to right. The night seemed perfect for lovemaking. "Ay, papi, ay," she was on the verge and he knew it. He stood up and bounced her on his cock until she released on his cock. "Shit, Alma, babe," he exclaimed as he felt himself near the edge.

He quickened his pace and finally, he released. But he wasn't done. He wanted to taste. He kneeled and licked her clit. Her juices mixed with his cum leaked from her. Once he drank from her cup, she tasted him, licked up and down his shaft. His cock stiffened and he was ready to go again.

They went into the bedroom, "I want to try something different; do you trust me?" he asked. She nodded in anticipation.

He asked her to roll over onto her belly. He had lubed his cock until it was slick. He touched her tight hole, "Just relax, if you tell me to stop, I will," he assured her. She nodded and granted him access. She trusted him. He placed the tip at the entrance and pushed. She was tense at first, but as the head entered and he continued to press, she relaxed. It was in, her anal cherry had been popped.

He stroked slowly. Allowed her to get used to the sensation. After a few moments, he glided in and out opening her up wide. He lifted her hips off the bed, now he had a beautiful view of his cock sliding in and out as he thrust. He hummed and she moaned. It was a beautiful experience for them both. He moved faster until he popped. He held her hips tight as his cock released the substance inside, when he pulled out, it oozed out of her. He kissed both of her ass cheeks and later they cleaned up and rested.

The morning arrived, he cooked pancakes, eggs, and bacon with orange juice. After they ate, they went for a hike through the mountains and took lots of pictures.

There was a fall, he got naked and went under it, "Come on, don't be scared," he insisted that she join him. She looked around and removed her clothes and joined him under the fall.

Their lips touched as the water cascaded off their beautiful bodies, "I will love you forever," he said.

"Hoy y para simpre," she added. She smiled as they continued to kiss. His hands caressed her; his fingers found her moist. His mouth enjoyed the taste of her nipples. Once she let out a soft sweet moan, he turned her around and penetrated.

She was in heaven, the water felt cool, his cock inside her stroking to perfection, the nice fresh air, the warm summer breeze. It was a birthday she would not ever forget.

Later that night, they enjoyed dinner on the deck. Then they sat on the patio couch under a blanket and talked until their eyelids became heavy.

Morning arrived. The sun shined on them. Her eyes opened; she saw that they had slept outside. The blanket was slightly damp from the dew that fell overnight.

She stood, "Amorcito, let's go inside."

It was almost time for them to prepare to leave. He looked into her eyes, "I hope you had a great time."

She nodded, "It was the best birthday, thank you."

He smiled, "There is one more thing I want to show you before we leave."

"What's that?"

"Come." He led her to the bedroom. He pulled out a toy.

She laughed, "Oh my god Jack."

He kissed her cheek, "You're going to love this I promise." He removed her clothes.

He used the dildo to penetrate her as his tongue gave her pleasure, "Oh God, oh god," she said repeatedly. Her body quaked until she gushed all over him.

He smiled, "I told you,"

He turned her to her side and penetrated her butt as he strummed her clit. Jack was not fucking around. He aimed to give Alma an insane sexual experience that she would never forget.

She was double penetrated and her clit was stimulated. She moved the dildo in and out of her cunt as he stroked her ass. She couldn't believe how hard she came and yelled his name as her body shook and flinched. He kissed her back as he flowed inside of her, "Hoy y para siempre, Alma."

She hummed and moaned, "Si papi, today and forever, I am yours."

When they made it back to the house, Mr. Stevenson was in the foyer. He looked at them both disapprovingly, "What's the meaning of this?" he asked.

"I'm seeing Alma," he replied.

12