Cream in My Coffee Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His father scoffed, "Alma could you excuse my son and me for a moment."

She nodded and hurried off to the basement.

Jack looked at his father. His father eyed him, "So this is why you didn't want to see my friend's daughter."

He nodded, "I love Alma."

He laughed, "Son, you have to understand, this, this can't happen."

"Why I'm grown and so is she?"

"You're only going to hurt that poor girl. She's not of our world. No one will take you seriously if you do this. How will we explain this to our business colleagues?"

"I don't think it's any of their business."

"What you do is our shareholders' business."

"I don't care what you say. I'm seeing Alma." He marched off to find her.

Jack found Alma in her room in tears talking to her mother in Spanish via video call on the computer. Her mother scolded her for her actions. She cried because she knew she had messed up a good opportunity. She ended the video call and fell back onto her pillows.

Jack comforted her. He stroked the top of her head and kissed her, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you," he assured her.

The next day, Jack was in his room when he heard a knock. The door opened. It was his sister Tracy who was quite something. "Hi, Jack, dad said you were back."

He scoffed, "I've been back for almost a month."

"Oh you know I've been busy."

She shook her head, "Are you seriously sleeping with the cleaning girl?"

"Her name is Alma."

"God Jack. That girl is not of our ilk," she stated quite pompously.

He chuckled, "Maybe if you put as much energy into fucking your husband as you are worrying about who I'm fucking, your marriage wouldn't be so sour."

"Excuse me." Her face turned red, "You only think about yourself. You can't bring her into our family with our money. How do you know she's not just using you?"

"Says the woman who married her husband for the money he makes."

"You're unreasonable. When you're ready to be an adult, find me." She stormed out and slammed his door shut. He threw a pillow at the door.

Alma was in the kitchen preparing meals when Tracy entered, "Hi Angela; right?"

"It's Alma,"

"I know you may think this thing with my brother is something, but Jack is Jack. He's always been a free spirit. He's left many of women heartbroken from his sweet words and devilish good looks."

Alma remained silent, although she had a few words dancing on the tip of her tongue.

"Trust me, I'm doing you a favor. Break it off now before you get hurt," she said and then left.

Tracy went to her father's study. He sat behind his desk. "I tried talking some sense into both of them."

Her father looked at her as if he didn't know why because he had not asked for her help. "Just leave Jack alone. In due time, this thing will run its course and we won't have to do anything."

However, Tracy didn't seem sure of that. She had never seen Jack defend a woman as he had just defended Alma. He had hurt her feelings and that was something he had never done no matter how much of a bitch she was being.

"What if the same thing that happened to her mother, happened to her. Just call ICE and they can remove her and the whole problem goes away."

Her father appeared appalled at what he heard, "Tracy, I have a ton of phone calls to make if you will excuse me."

She nodded and left his office.

*****

The middle of July had arrived. Jack didn't get any more flak from his father about seeing Alma.

He had moved his stuff to the basement to spend more time with Alma.

They were in bed, he hovered over her working his magic on her. He pressed his chest to hers. Their hearts beat rapidly. She said to him, "vamos hacer papas."

He stroked her long and slow. He asked, what does that mean?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Really," he asked as his face shined. She nodded. His lips pressed onto hers. They kissed passionately. Their hands caressed each other. He pushed his cock in until his balls tapped her ass. She held his ass and rocked her hips upward.

They groaned and moaned, uttered, "I love you." Repeatedly until they melted in each other's arms.

*******

The couple was happy about their new arrival. So they went to a nice restaurant to have dinner. What they didn't know was Mr. Stevenson was there with his friend Howie Leelman.

Howie noticed Jack, "isn't that your son?" he asked.

Mr. Stevenson looked. It was him. Unfortunately, his idea of letting the little romance fizzle out on its own wasn't working.

Uncomfortably, he responded, "Looks like it is."

"Is that the woman he chose over my daughter? Your maid." He shook his head in disbelief, "darn it Bill this is very disappointing."

"Look no need to get riled up. You know how young men are, I'm sure it's just a thing."

"I've certainly had my fair share of things in the past but believe me I didn't parade them around publicly making a mockery of my family's reputation."

Bill sighed. Howie was one of his top investors and didn't want to upset him. "Look. I'll talk with Jack. This whole thing will be over in a day or so."

****

Morning sex sessions were Alma's favorite. They were short and intense.

He had her legs spread east to west as he drilled her sweet pink center. He stroked quickly and she strummed her clit until juices ran from her. There was no longer a worry about pulling out; she was already pregnant.

He grunted and collapsed onto her suckling her breasts as his cock shrank inside her.

After he left for work, Alma was washing clothes. Mr. Stevenson found her in the laundry room.

"Good morning Mr. Stevenson, she said with a smile.

He returned a smile, "how are things with you and my son?"

"Great. He's been great."

"Listen, Alma, I think you're a sweet girl, but there are certain situations that are not favorable for a young man in Jacks's position. People have their opinions and if it were up to me, I'd love to see you two together, but--"

She knew what was coming next. Her heart sank. She wanted to cry, scream and break things.

He continued, "Jack won't make this decision. But if you made it for him eventually, he could move on and one day all the things my family has built can be his. Certainly, you don't want to be the reason he loses everything"

She shook her head. Her eyes watered.

He reached inside of the jacket and pulled out a check, "Take this. It should hold you until your immigration status is approved and you can find another job."

"I don't need that. I'll be fine."

"Don't be prideful. Take the money."

She refused it.

He pulled out a set of car keys, take the car. Use it for a couple of months and I'll have someone get it after you've settled."

She did accept that. She would need transportation and a place to keep her stuff.

"Thanks for everything Mr. Stevenson, "she said as she hugged him and then left.

When Jack got home, he was greeted by an older Mexican woman, he looked at his father, "Where's Alma?"

His father didn't respond. Jack hurried to the basement. He saw all of her clothes missing and even his stuff was removed from the room.

He went back to his father angrily he asked, "What did you say to her?"

"I just presented her with reality and she left. And it was the right thing."

Jack grunted. He didn't want to cuss, but his head was hot. He left abruptly.

***

He drove around for hours. He had often talked about getting Alma a cellphone, but because they spent so much time together, she felt she didn't need one. He grunted as the thought ran across his mind.

The woman he loved and the unborn child were out there somewhere and he didn't know where.

He got home. His dad was still up. Jack immediately let loose, "You're such a hypocrite. Mom told me how you two met."

His father sighed. He had often told an abbreviated version of how he met the love of his life.

"Mom was a waitress. You met her at a diner. She barely had a high school education, yet you saw something in her."

His mother was a country girl often calling people, "sugar dumpling, pumpkin or honey." She never met a stranger. She was loved by all that knew her. Her funeral was standing room only.

She was active in the community and several businesses named rooms and halls in her honor.

His father cried, "You're a lot like your mother. She was a great person too good for me."

"Alma is pregnant with my child; your grandchild." He walked off.

Chapter Three

Alma found the perfect spot to park the car at night to get rest. When the morning arrived, she went to a restaurant to clean up in the restroom.

She ate something and later went to her immigration lawyer's office to check on her and her mother's cases.

When she got there, she saw the office was closed. The lawyer was under investigation for fraud.

Alma felt defeated. Thousands of dollars were spent and when she called homeland security to check her status nothing had been done. She had to start all over again and cases were already backlogged.

She sat in the car and sobbed until her head hurt and she had no choice but to close her eyes.

When night arrived, she went to the spot where she had slept the previous night, but this night, she had a run-in with a man.

He tapped on the window repeatedly. She ignored him and just when she thought he was gone, she heard a loud crash and glass splattered into the passenger side.

She threw the car in drive. The man's body hung partially inside until she turned the corner wildly and he fell.

She drove to the only place she could think of.

****

Two days later, Jack resigned from the company and left his father's home.

"You don't have to do this son, I'm okay with everything."

Jack shook his head, "right now, I just need space away from all of this."

"Where are you off to?"

"I don't know yet."

He shook his dad's hand and left.

****

Jack knew exactly where he was headed. He had purchased a ticket to Medellin, Colombia. He hoped to find her there.

He'd leave on the weekend. He wanted to spend some time at the last place he and Alma experienced great joy. So, he went to the mountains to his cabin.

When he arrived, he was surprised to see one of his dad's cars parked out front with a busted window.

He hurried to the house and entered. He heard the shower running. He made haste to the bathroom and there she was in the shower.

She looked lovely and delicious like the first time he had seen her in the shower pleasuring herself before he explored her body.

He removed his shoes and clothes. The curtains moved and she saw him

Her face shined as she received him.

Four days had passed without seeing each other, without feeling the warmth and comfort of each other, but that night they would make things right.

They would make love as if tomorrow would never come. Hands painted the canvas of one another bodies. He pressed her against the wall and found her center. When he penetrated, she let out a long moan.

Their lips touched as he thrust. "I will love you always Alma."

"Hoy y para siempre amorcito"

***

They were married at a courthouse. The ladies from the Mexican restaurant attended and signed their marriage license.

She was able to fix her immigration status and in January they had a little girl. Her skin was the color of cocoa, her eyes brown, and a head full of insanely thick curly hair. Her name, Allegra Jacqueline Stevenson.

12