All Comments on 'Cream Pie'

by Ilbfita

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I loved it when Big Sylvia farted on him

hope they were not beer or ale farts. They are the most prone to make a gent lose his woody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nice and sticky!

enjoyed it very much! a little more details would be great as well, but nevertheless, very hot! thanks!

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
I loved it...I love it

This is an indication of how women have proved to the world, that they are the first teachers, when it coms to sex. Tom got taught by two older women how to fuck and eat pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
loved it!

deffinately would like to read a follow up on this story.

love creampie stories with older women taking advantage of younger inexperienced guys who dont know any better, but begin to enjoy eating their cum...

great story!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 17 years ago
Here's to older women!

What better way to learn to please a woman than to take your lessons from an experienced, practical slut! First a skinny cunt who doesn't mind a quick fuck as long as her pussy is well cleaned after and then a fat demanding broad to provide a final exam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

Someone else's cum from a wife's pussy is the best thing I know of...except adding some back after cleaning her up!

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Sweeeeet!

Nothing like a dominant, hairy, older woman to teach a boy how to eat the pie! And two such women in the same story? Priceless!

Yum, yum yum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice! My wife was not exclusive with me when we were dating. So, I got used to eating other men's cum. The older women in your story gave that young man valuable lessons!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous