Cream Puff Ch. 03

Story Info
A sissy shouldn't talk back.
2.1k words
4.22
26.9k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubixStu
RubixStu
92 Followers

I was naked except for my wig, my makeup, my stockings and my heels. I sat on Roger's lap, his erect cock deep inside my ass. He was watching a nature program. My legs were spread and his arm was wrapped around me while his hand lazily toyed with my little boy parts. He wasn't fucking me, he was simply impaling me, filling me with his masculinity while I reveled in my own submission.

Sitting on his lap I felt small and insignificant. He was much bigger and broader than me, and I felt fragile and vulnerable compared his powerful body. I loved the feeling of his cock buried inside me, and the playful way he handled my boy clit was relaxing and pleasant. Still, I was distracted and he could tell.

Roger: What's the matter cream puff? You not enjoying my cock in your ass? Do I need to put you over me knee and wake you up a bit?

Sally and Larry and gone to their parent's home to finalize the preparations for Roger's and Larry's wedding. They wouldn't be home until very late so I had hurried home after work and dressed myself before arriving at Roger's house to be used and abused.

Me: I'm sorry Sir. You feel so wonderful inside me and I'm certainly not worthy of your attention. Thank you for putting your manhood inside my sissy ass. It's just that I'm a little worried about something Sally said and I guess it's been on my mind all day.

Roger: Why don't you tell me about it? You're a stupid bitch that likes to choke on cocks. You probably just aren't smart enough to solve your problem. Let me tell you what to do.

Me: Yes Sir, I am very stupid, and you are so smart. You see, last night I was spooning my wife and she wiggled a little bit and my boy clit got kind of stiff. Sally's ass felt so good I wanted to fuck her. When I tried to fuck her, she stopped me. She told me I was your bitch and I needed your permission before I was allowed to use my tiny thing on her.

Roger: So? You don't like being my bitch? You don't want to let me control who you fuck?

Me: Oh no. I love submitting to you and I want nothing more than to be controlled and owned by you. I want you to control me completely even in ways you haven't chosen yet. I would have called right away and asked for your permission to make love to my wife, and doing so would have made me feel worthless and dumb and so very horny. But she also said I couldn't fuck her because I'm not a real man anymore and she needs to be fucked by a real man.

Roger: Does it bother you that you aren't a real man anymore? Is that what's bothering my little sissy bitch?

Me: No, I really enjoy knowing I'm not a real man anymore, and I love getting fucked by you and Larry and getting my ass filled with your precious cum. I love that you gag me with your beautiful big cocks and laugh at me when I hungrily slurp up your cum. I guess what's bothering me is the idea of a real man making love to Sally. I love her with all my heart and it hurts to think of her with someone else.

Roger: You poor dumb fool. What did you think would happen when you started taking cock? Did you really think a strong and gorgeous woman like Sally would choose to fuck a loser sissy bitch like you?

Me: I guess I didn't really think about. She's been fucking me in the ass with a strap-on for so long, I guess I just assumed she wouldn't mind if I got my ass fucked by real men.

Roger: What's the problem with her getting a good fuck from a strong man? Don't you think she deserves to have pleasurable sex? Think of all the wonderful things she does for you. She supports your need to be degraded and humiliated by me and Larry. She helps you dress like a proper sissy. She even helps you jerk your dirty cum into your mouth so you can feel the shame you deserve when you masturbate. And for all that support you think it's too much for her to ask for a real man to fuck his cock into her?

Me: I know your right. I guess I'm just selfish. I know I should support her and make sure I don't get in the way of her needs.

Roger: You need to do more than stay out of her way. You need to help her. Tell me, does she have a boyfriend now? Has she already picked out the man she wants to replace you?

It was difficult to sit on this man's lap with his cock deep inside me and hear that I should be replaced in my wife's bed, but I knew he was right. Still I couldn't picture her with anyone else.

Me: Not that I know of. And she would tell me something like that. She wouldn't need to keep a secret like that. I'm not a real man and she knows it. She wouldn't have any reason to hide an affair. Even if it had been going on for a long time.

Roger: I think you need to take action then. You need to make it your primary goal to get a cock into your lovely wife's warm wet pussy. Is there anyone you know socially that could do it? One of your co-workers, or one of hers?

Me: Not that I can think of off the top of my head, just Nick and he's the last man on Earth I'd want to sleep with Sally.

Roger: Why? What's wrong with Nick. How do you know him?

Me: He's one of Sally's co-workers. I met him at her office party last winter. He's a massive tool. He stood there and flirted with her right in front of me. Like he could tell I didn't matter. Anytime he says something witty at work she always tells me about it when she gets home. I can't stand that guy and there's no way he's good enough to sleep with my Sally.

Roger: Well does Sally like him? What did she do when he flirted with her in front of you?

Me: She kind of flirted back. She didn't seem to mind that much, I guess.

Roger: That must have made it even more embarrassing for you, having the woman you love treat you with such disrespect in front of a man you dislike. How did it feel?

Me: At the time it pissed me off. It was humiliating. I hate that guy. But if I'm completely honest, a few nights later when I was alone, I jacked off thinking about it. The burning humiliation really fueled my desire to be submissive.

Roger: I think Nick might the best person for you to help get into Sally's pants. Just the idea of you working against your best interests amuses me to no end. I think it's final bitch. I want you to have a serious talk with Sally right away and tell her you think Nick would be a great candidate to satisfy her sexual needs.

Me: I don't know. It seems like such a bad idea. I'm not sure I can go through with it.

Roger grabbed my hips and shoved me down on his cock. He forced himself deep into my asshole and then grabbed my balls and squeezed them. Pain shot through my testicles and caused my sphincter to try and slam shut, gripping Roger's cock with all it's might.

Roger: Bitch, I wasn't giving you a suggestion. That was a command. You will talk Sally into fucking Nick or I will rip your balls off and feed them to you.

Suddenly we were standing, or Roger was standing. He was gripping me behind my knees and bouncing me up and down. Gravity was pushing his man meat into me and my sissy mind lost track of everything except my need to be used. In this position his power was on display and my weakness was as well.

Moans poured from my open mouth as I felt my climax build. My clit was soft and slapped back and forth as the pressure in my bowels pushed me toward a sissy orgasm. Pre-cum dripped from my flailing penis and drips landed everywhere. I splashed tiny droplets of semen from my face to my stomach.

Roger finished in me before my orgasm materialized and he lowered me to the ground and pulled out of me. On shaky legs and stiletto heels I wobbled to the bathroom to cleanup.

I crawled back to Roger when I was finished, both to show submission and because my legs were still rubbery. I knelt between his legs and put his spent cock into my mouth, performing my bitch duties of cleaning him. When he was clean, I looked up and found myself staring into his eyes. He was irate that I had talked back.

Me: Sir. I'm sorry I talked back and didn't silently obey. You should never have to tell me twice. I hope that you took some pleasure in my ass and that it brought you some solace for my stupidity. Sir, I feel like I should be punished. Please abuse me to teach me my place.

Roger: Fine. Choose your punishment.

Me: Sir, when a dumb bitch runs his sissy mouth then this dumb bitch should have his sissy mouth slapped. Sir, since this dumb bitch was also being blessed by the presence of your magnificent cock in my sissy ass at the time of my offense, it makes my crime much worse. The only way I can show my contrition for this stupid deed is if I wear a mark for the whole world to see so that everyone will know what a dumb mouthy bitch I have been. Sir, I beg you to slap my dumb bitch face so hard that I bruise. I want to be marked for days so that I will have time to reflect on my deeds and learn to improve.

Roger stood and I knelt in front of him. I locked my arms behind my back so I wouldn't flinch. He cupped my face in his hand and I was reminded how big he was. His hand covered the entire side of my face. I knew then I was going to be hurt by him. His palm was warm and dry as he held my face. I looked up into his eyes waiting for my reward.

Roger: After I slap you, and black your eye and bruise your cheek you are going to be in a lot of pain. I want you to remember that I'm not doing this because I care about you and I want you to learn. I'm doing this because you are my property and it thrills me to see you behave like such a pathetic loser. You're not important to me. You're completely disposable.

He held my chin in his left hand and raised his right hand up as high as his shoulder. I looked him in the eye and waited. When it happened, his hand moved so fast I didn't even have time to blink or flinch before I was on the ground. Tears flowed from my eyes. A pathetic howl creaked from my mouth as I whimpered like a punished bitch at the feet of my master. My face stung and hurt and I knew he had indeed marked me with a black eye and bruised face.

Once again, I was lifted up, this time I was tossed onto the sofa and my ass was pulled back and penetrated. Roger had gotten hard from beating me. This should have terrified me, but it made me hard as well. He had already cum once so he fucked me for a long time before he filled my ass with his cream. It was painful this time because he was thrusting powerfully and there wasn't enough lube.

When he was done with me, I was ordered to kneel on the floor next to him and remain silent as he watched his program. He fucked my face several hours later because he wanted to look at my swollen eye as he humped my mouth.

When it was time to leave, I put my skimpy dress back on and pulled my thong into place. I had a beaten and cum covered face. Cum also leaked from my stretched asshole. I knelt near the door waiting for him to open it and give me permission to leave. I lowered my face to his feet and kissed them.

Me: Thank you for treating me so well Sir. I don't deserve your time or your attention and I am grateful for both. Thank you, Sir.

RubixStu
RubixStu
92 Followers