Cream This Thick Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard opened his mouth to speak but thought better of it. Without a word, he stood up, straightened out his jacket with a firm tug, and walked out of the security room with an obvious erection tenting his pants.

The other guard didn't speak, and Vicki didn't speak to him. She didn't speak at all. She simply gestured to the rows of computer monitors and let Michelle see for herself. There were cameras all over the house, all over the Barn, and all over outside. The guard flipped through them casually while sipping his coffee, never lingering on the rooms Michelle assumed were upstairs. The girls weren't in the Barn -- that was where they slept. The girls were working, seeing customers, and getting fucked.

Getting Milked.

Vicki's operation was brilliant. The women fucked, and while some men drank the Milk and became instant addicts to Vicki's products, others just wanted to help the Milk flow. One watched a cow pump herself and masturbated in the corner. These men were here for the Milk, either as junkies or as part of their deepest fetish. And the girls wanted to be fucked. They wanted to make the Milk flow, whether they were drinking it themselves or just relieving the pressure in their tits. Michelle thought of the Latina yelling at Hank to let them get to work. She needed to pump. That was it. And arousal was connected to flow.

Michelle looked over the monitors and found the room where the Latina was serving two customers at once, one at either end. She was on all four like a good cow, with a cock in her mouth and her pussy while they rammed her relentlessly. She had a pan beneath her tits, catching the constant flow of Milk. Michelle wished she had sound, but she could tell from the way the Latina's eyes rolled back, the way she slammed her hips against the huge cock inside her, the way she let the other cock slide deep down her throat that she was having a good time. A great time. The time of her fucking life.

All the cows were having the time of their lives.

It didn't take long for Michelle to focus on Tatiana.

She wasn't like the other girls. Looking at the cameras, Michelle watched room after room of big breasted woman bent over and fucked hard. Or maybe their tits were fucked with a huge cock sliding between them and coated with Milk. Or maybe they were sucking cock -- gagging on it really -- and hoping to get more Milk shot over their face and tits. Each of them was desperate and hungry, and though some of them acted like bad bitches in the Barn -- Michelle thought of the Latina woman and the purple-haired twin -- once in the bedroom, they were just like Michelle. They were cows with aching breasts and an uncontrollable need to drink.

But not Tatiana.

For one, she wasn't fucking a man in her room. A beautiful woman with long dark hair was between her legs, and Tatiana was stroking her lover's hair. It was delicate and romantic, yes, but there was something else Michelle couldn't name. Tatiana didn't seem to be emotionally invested in her lover -- that wasn't it. There was a tenderness, yes, but --

"You like her," Vicki said.

"What?" Michelle stepped back and looked away from the monitors. She was leaking from her tits and her pussy was soaked, but that wasn't new or interesting anymore. That was her constant. "Who?"

Vicki nodded towards the monitor showing Tatiana's screen. "Tatiana," she said. "You have a bit of a crush on her."

"Oh, um." Michelle shook her head. "No. I'm not -- I mean, I don't -- I'm not a --"

"You didn't complain when you were between my wife's legs." Vicki ran a hand over Michelle's cheek. The cow hated it. Her body loved it. "Come," Vicki said with a snap. "She's almost free."

Vicki walked out of the room, and Michelle slowly followed, letting her eyes linger on the monitor showing Tatiana as she came. She held the woman's face tight against her pussy and pulsed her hips, practically fucking the poor girl's face. Her back arched, and little jets of milk shot from her nipples, landing on her pet's hair.

Pet.

That was it. Tatiana was using her customer. She wasn't a tender lover, but more of a tender guardian of her favorite plaything. Michelle shivered at the thought. Tatiana was no less of a bitch than Vicki, but she was much less of a bully.

"Jesus," Vicki said with a sigh. "I hate working with morons." She grabbed Michelle's arm and dragged her out of the security room. They stopped by the kitchen while Vicki double-checked with Shirley that Tatiana was free and that any incoming customers were to be held. When that was sorted, Vicki led Michelle up the stairs. They went past the second floor and headed for the third, and as they moved, a skinny Asian woman with hair past her ass -- and covered with sticky Milk -- floated down the steps with her clothes in disarray. But none of her mess seemed to bother her. She was in heaven with a dreamy smile on her face as she moved past them.

"Until next time, Madame Ambassador," Vicki said.

The Asian woman blushed, but she didn't let her serene face fade. She had just fucked Tatiana -- a Milk goddess. Even the casual attempt to shame her from Vicki Wasserman couldn't ruin her mood.

When they reached the third floor, Vicki took them down a long hallway. The upper floors looked less like a white and sterile house in the suburbs and more like a Victorian manor. The walls were a beautiful mahogany and portraits of nude women lounging and being fucked in a Renaissance style covered the empty spaces between rooms.

Vicki didn't knock on Tatiana's door, and when they came in, Tatiana was sitting on a desk and smoking a cigarette. "That's a dirty habit," Vicki said.

"I've got dirtier," Tatiana said.

Vicki chuckled. "Tatiana, I want you to meet --"

"Oh hello." Tatiana got off the desk and put out her cigarette. "I had hoped you'd take me up on that free ride." She looked past Vicki and locked her eyes on Michelle. Michelle felt it immediately. Her mind softened, and her nipples stiffened under the commanding and hungry gaze of the naked and curvy ginger.

"I want her to see the --"

"Perks, yeah." Tatiana turned her attention to Vicki. "I got it, boss." She waved a hand towards the door. "You can go unless you want join us, but I charge five thousand a fuck unless you're her."

Vicki's smug smile faded. She stepped forward and grabbed the back of Tatiana's hair, jerking her head back. "You cunt."

But Tatiana didn't cry out or flinch. "Careful with the product," she said. "We may not have many rights, but most of your girls can barely stay sane enough to find a senator's cock. And none of them fuck ambassadors or their daughters like me. Think of all the female clientele you'd lose."

"You think I can't bend them?" Vicki curled her fist, pulling Tatiana's head closer to the floor while straining her neck as her head went further and further back. "That I can't break them?"

Tatiana didn't whimper. "Dunno," she said. "You can't seem to break me."

Vicki held Tatiana's hair for a long moment and glared into her cow's eyes. In a final moment, she hissed and released Tatiana's hair. "Fuck you," she said. "And fuck her," she said pointing to Michelle. "Hard and good." Then she slammed the door, and silence fell around the two cows.

Tatiana went to her vanity and grabbed a brush, she brushed her hair, and for a long moment, that was the only sound in the room. When she was done, Tatiana grabbed her pack of cigarettes. She offered one to Michelle with a gesture, but Michelle shook her head.

"You'll be more comfortable on the bed," Tatiana said with a puff of smoke. "Almost everyone is."

Michelle smiled nervously. She waited for Tatiana to say something else, but the ginger didn't. She kept smoking her cigarette, and Michelle didn't move. If she went to the bed, then that meant --

"I've never been on a bed during... um..."

"Sex?" Tatiana arched an eyebrow. "Bit of a kinky floor cow, are we?"

Michelle laughed and blushed. She didn't know how Tatiana was turning her on and softening her up at the same time. The cow was magic.

"No, during a Milking, I guess. It's normally in bathrooms or office floors."

"See," Tatiana tapped ash off her cigarette, "that is some kinky shit."

Michelle laughed again. "It's not as kinky as pathetic."

"Oh." Tatiana put out her cigarette. She slunk towards Michelle once more, the hunger in her eyes obvious. "Pathetic is plenty kinky to me." Without hesitation, she reached out and gently grabbed Michelle's hair. In one deft motion, she pulled the hair up and tied it into a bun. As she loomed over Michelle to do it, her breasts hovered in front of Michelle's lips. The smell of Milk was intoxicating. Michelle's knees softened, and she almost collapsed to the floor and begged to serve Tatiana right then and there.

"First rule for us," Tatiana said when she was done with Michelle's hair. "Is hair up. We deal with a lot of sticky liquids and while being ruined with fluids is hot at the end of a session, you'll have a new John in here right after, and he'll want you looking like you just stepped out of the club. Got it?"

"Um, yeah." The reality of the situation struck Michelle. Not just the beautiful bisexual woman tempting her -- her first potential female lover -- but the idea of being a prostitute in Vicki's brothel. "I wasn't really -- I mean, I don't know if I want to work here."

"Of course you do," Tatiana said. "But it's not for the cock, is it?"

Michelle's mouth went dry. No. It wasn't for the cock. In all the videos on the monitor, she wasn't looking at the cocks. She didn't want to be any of those women being plowed and fucked. No. She wanted the Milk. The tits. She wanted Tatiana's room. She wanted --

"We all work here because of this." Tatiana rubbed her breasts, drawing slow circles over the heavy orbs and finally ending her finger tracing at her nipples where little bubbles of white heaven were dripping to the floor.

Without warning, Tatiana squeezed her nipple and shot a jet of white milk at Michelle's face. Michelle first cried out in surprise, but that quickly turned to a moan as some of Tatiana's milk landed on her lips -- in her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Michelle said.

"That's right," Tatiana said. She stepped closer and peeled off Michelle's sweatshirt without any hesitation. "We fuck for the Milk. It's better than the pay."

"Mhmm," Michelle said.

"And we can't do anything else, can we?" Tatiana bent down and took off Michelle's sweatpants in another easy motion. "Especially the stupid cows like you."

Michelle's brain was fuzzy, but she wasn't sure if it was the Milk or Tatiana's words. They weren't harsh like Eloise or Vicki. It was adoring. It was amused. It was like she was talking to the cutest and dumbest cow MILF in the world.

Which, of course, she was.

Tatiana hooked her hands around Michelle's panties, and reality shocked Michelle back. She reached out a hand and grabbed Tatiana's hands, holding them there. "Um, I'm not -- I'm not --"

"Yes?" Tatiana said, looking up. She arched her eyebrows, not surprised that Michelle was relenting, but amused. Amused that Michelle was trying too hard to fight it when she clearly wanted it. Amused to see where this was going. Amused to see what the stupid cow would try to say. Amused to see the older mother trying so hard to maintain any sense of dignity.

Amused.

"I'm not gay," Michelle said softly.

Tatiana laughed and stood up. "Oh really?" Tatiana said. "That so?"

Michelle nodded.

"But you've been desperate to get your mouth around my tits all night."

Michelle nodded eagerly.

"You may not be gay, but you're plenty queer, pet."

Pet.

"The question is," Tatiana said. She went back to her pack of cigarettes and lit another one. "Do you want me to prove that to you?"

"Um..." Michelle didn't know the answer. Did she want to know for sure? If she did, there would be no going back. But she was already there, wasn't she? She hadn't fucked her husband in almost a year, and she had no interest to do so. Did she want any man? She thought back to the cameras and the dozens of cocks she'd watched fuck the cows. No. She didn't want that. She knew she'd take it if it meant cumming and cumming meant Milk. But she also knew that her time between Eloise's legs was the best sexual experience she'd had in her life. The rest -- the rest with men -- weren't even close.

"How?" Michelle asked.

"That's a good question." Tatiana tapped the ash on her cigarette. "The Milk ruins it. You'd fuck anything for some Milk."

Michelle nodded, not ashamed to admit it. She knew it. All the cows knew it. Refusing Milk wasn't like refusing food; it was like refusing air.

"Then no Milk." Tatiana went to a dresser and rummaged around until she took out an orange lace bra that matched her fiery hair. She put it on deftly, then reached back in the drawer and grabbed two pads to absorb the leaking Milk and put them between her nipples and the bra.

Michelle whimpered as the tits -- as the Milk -- went away.

"I know, pet," Tatiana said. She went back to the ashtray to tap her cigarette. "It'll be a reward if you're very good and very gay. Sound like fun?"

Michelle nodded. She didn't know if it sounded like fun. In one part of her brain, anything Tatiana suggested sounded like fun. But that part was horny and drowning in Milk and stupid. In the other part -- the part with children and a husband -- she wasn't sure if being with a woman without Milk would be fun. Could anything be fun without Milk?

"I... I..." Michelle didn't know what to do. Somehow, this felt like the threshold. This was the final line. Once she crossed it, she knew everything would be over. She wouldn't have debt if she didn't have a husband. She wouldn't have a husband if she were gay. She would have Tatiana. She would have Eloise. She would have Milk. Did that sound so bad? It was pathetic and addicted and slutty and gay, but it was so much better than the life she was already leading. The past had led her nowhere but here. It was all leading to this.

Michelle leaned in and kissed Tatiana. It was hesitant at first, like a middle schooler's first attempt in some stupid school dance. But Tatiana wasn't going to settle for that. She wanted Michelle nice and gay? Fine. Michelle wrapped a hand around the back of Tatiana's neck and pulled her in closer, deeper.

Tatiana was gentle with her, and that surprised Michelle. But in the end, she was thankful for it. Though she wanted to be devoured and abused, she would have loved to be forced, to say the Milk made her do it, but Tatiana's tenderness robbed her of all that. Michelle only pursued what interested her about the redhead's body. For long stretches of time, it was her lips. How had Michelle gone so long in her life without tasting a woman's lips? They were soft and wet, and the sound of a woman moaning under your touch was the most powerful feeling in the universe.

Almost as good as Milk.

Michelle moved Tatiana to the bed and trailed her mouth down the ginger's pale body. She stopped at Tatiana's breasts, smelling the Milk budding beneath. She nuzzled at them like a cat, ready to suck on the lace for the faintest taste of Tatiana, but the redhead finally showed some initiative and gently pushed her head further down. Michelle trailed kisses over Tatiana's body, loving the soft give of her lover's curvy tummy.

Lover.

The word took Michelle's mind by storm. Had she ever considered James her lover? Maybe once upon a time, before Michelle knew how boring and useless James would become. He was nothing like Eloise. Nothing like Tatiana. He made her a housewife, when she wanted to be a cow. She wanted to be with someone soft and yielding like her. She wanted Milk and soft lips.

Lips.

Michelle knew where this was heading, where it would end. In fire. She was always heading towards fire and a blissful death. Tatiana was a natural redhead, and her beautiful bush of bright orange lured Michelle in. She hesitated before licking the wet folds of Tatiana's pussy. Her mouth hovered for a moment over the slick flesh. She wished then for Milk, for something to push her over the edge, to take away the choice. She wanted the easy way, the way of a dumb cow.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Tatiana said.

Michelle cursed her lover in that moment. She wanted Tatiana to grab the back of her head and force her tongue deep inside Tatiana's pussy. She wanted a reminder that Milk was on the line. She wanted to see Tatiana filming her and threatening to blackmail her if she didn't make the redhead cum soon.

But Tatiana gave her nothing but a choice.

Nothing but free will.

One. Last. Time.

Here was the line. Michelle could go back. She could walk out of this room and check herself into some rehab institute. Hell, she could still fulfill her plan to be a cam girl and pump Milk to sell for the rest of her life.

But she couldn't go back to James.

And she couldn't go back to being a secretary.

And she couldn't lie and say she was straight anymore.

Michelle lowered her mouth and slowly licked Tatiana's vulva. Just a taste. Just the tiniest taste. She expected it to be gross or revolting, to taste like James's cum. But it wasn't. It wasn't Milk, but it was still sweet and rich. The taste made her mouth tingle.

"There ya go," Tatiana whispered as she arched her back. "Just do what you want."

And Michelle did. She was clumsy with her tongue, struggling to find the clit and then trying to get her tongue as deep into Tatiana's pussy for no other reason than she had heard about it from people that watched porn. Tatiana guided her then, telling her where to lick and how fast. She enjoyed the taste, enjoyed the sound of Tatiana's moans filling the room, enjoyed the feeling of the woman -- a woman -- writhing under her, and mostly enjoyed the soft smell of Milk filling the room as Tatiana's arousal built.

But nothing prepared her for the joy of making a woman cum. Her tits were small fountains constantly leaking as her pussy thrummed to give her lover pleasure. Tatiana's primal bitchiness returned as she grabbed the back of Michelle's head, holding her mouth against her pussy, grinding her hips over Michelle's face, using any pressure -- even Michelle's nose -- to get herself off, to take her deeper, to build the orgasm into something unforgettable.

When she was done -- when her thighs quivered with delight and exhaustion -- Michelle expected the session to be over. Eloise always dismissed her when she was finished. James would pass out. But Tatiana wasn't done, and Michelle learned another perk of being gay.

"Come lover, you've proven what a good dyke you can be with some training." Tatiana pulled Michelle up and reached for the snaps of her bra. "Come get your reward."

When the bra fell away, Michelle's brain turned off. She didn't think about this momentous orgasm or the decision she'd made or the line she crossed. All she thought about was Milk. The smell suffused the room, and without permission or warning, Michelle was latched to Tatiana's breast, suckling Milk straight from the source for the first time in her life.

Buttery.

Sweet.

Well-earned.

Milk.

"Feeding time for both of us, cow," Tatiana said. Her voice was thick with lust as she flipped Michelle over her, getting access to Michelle's leaking tits. She latched on, forming a sixty-nine of tit-sucking, and Michelle's vision went white with pleasure. It was closer to pain, now. It hurt too good to have a woman drinking her. It delighted too much to feel Tatiana's soft and perfect lips against her tit. It hurt too good to drink from the source. It delighted too much to have Milk running down her throat and over her lips with a hard nipple in her mouth.