Cream This Thick Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too much.

Too much.

Too much.

Michelle's hand was between her own legs, fingering herself wildly as there was a knocking on the door.

"Time's up," Vicki's voice said through the door. "You have customers."

Tatiana pulled away. "Fuck off, I'm making you more money right now."

Vicki didn't knock again, and as Tatiana latched back onto her breast, Michelle didn't care if Vicki and the customer came in and watched. She didn't care about anything. She was going to cum. She was so close. She kept thinking of her new life. Her new gay life. She was thinking over and over, "This is the first orgasm of my new gay life." She was going to leave her husband. She was going to quit her job. She was going to find herself, her own self, her true self.

And she was going to come back and fuck Tatiana as often as she could.

Or the Latina.

Or the twins.

The thought pushed her over the edge. She could trade Milk for time with the girls -- time with the cows. Hank would be fine with it. She would trade bottles and bottles of the stuff to have the twins suck her dry, one on each tit. That's right. She didn't need to be a useless cow. She could own cows. She could make cows if her Milk were the same as theirs. Then she could have her own twins.

She could even start with Bella. Little, bitchy, Bella.