All Comments on 'Creampie'

by windsorcouple

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MORE!

PLEASE TELL US WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!MORE ,LUV IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More,More,More!!! Please...

HOT. I have fantasized for a long time about doing this with mt wife. I only hope when it finally happens that it is as awesome as your story. Keep up the good work.

michael1950michael1950over 17 years ago
Don't like control do you?

Personally I prefer that my woman only fucks around if I give her permission, then she damm well better bring me a pie to eat as I have aquired the taste. However I also will rip the liver out of any bloke who tries anything untoward, like this buddy {asshole} did. Sure its just a story, and a poor atempt at that. Take a class in karate, or such and grow some balls then write like you have some control, you might like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
gr8

ive never tried cum before and i dont know if i ever will, but that was one hot story that pushes the boundries. i loved it.

michael1950michael1950over 17 years ago
Nice start.

Liked the story, would like for more profile development, to heighten the arousal index, a little longer please, the story was over before I was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot!

I can't wait to see what she does next!

Please submit more stories!

GreenbeaverGreenbeaveralmost 18 years ago
WOW Cream Pie is so sweet

I loved it and I will read this story over and over I hope that she will do it some more and then you might get to eat some more cream Pie I love it maybe you will get to suck some cock you gota try it once

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
I agree. This was very poorly written

I expect a bit better command of the English language than this from someone in Windsor! I assume it is not the castle.

The story wasn't bad, but dammit, I am sick to death of this lackluster writing that is becoming so prevalent here! The short, choppy sentence cadence made me recall that book we had in the first grade: "Fun with Dick and Jane". No, not the movies, the first grade reader. You know the one.

See Dick run. See Jane run. See Mother run. See Father run. See Spot run. Spot has Rabies. Run, Spot, run."

The quality of writing was about on par with this. This from the land of Chaucer and Shakespeare? The birthplace of Dickens? Even Ian Fleming's writing was more varied!

Go back. REBOOT. Keep the subject matter if you must but put some ommmmph!! in it! Paint a verbal picture, show some emotion!

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Poorly written

I love these stories, but winsorcouple has a way to go to make his stories popping wonderful. Try to get better,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Read Coments

someone suggested that readers check the last page of a story to see if it's a pile of garage. Better idea is to read the comments first as in this story . Reading the comments by the salivating idiots will convince you that the story is not worth reading. theCt. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic Pussy Packed Pleasure

Loved it. Love the brazen way she tells him get used to it. Obviously this isn't everyone's cup of tea and if they don't like tea they shouldn't drink it or read it. A lot of us enjoy these stories regardless of whether we would like them to actually happen or not. You have a good start and I would encourage you to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Give me a break

The author entitles his work Creampie, he tells you in the first two paragraphs that the husband avoids eating cream and that the wife wants him to. How much more plain could it be? If you dislike this type of story, don't read it!

Now, author, thanks for writing and enjoy your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
3 Cheers for the wife.

You are one lucky guy to have a hot wife who dares to fuck another man without your permission. Nevertheless, she is lucky herself for having such an appreciative husband in you. Live life to the fullest. Enjoy while we can. That's what my husband and I always, and forever, believes.

BazzzBazzzalmost 18 years ago
Good story

The biggest gift a man can give his wife is permission to fuck another man and the best present she can give her husban in return is the cumingled love that flows from her loins after that man is through with her. Good story and keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More Cum

Love it, love it , love it. Please add to your cum slurping story.

Myself, I love to lay underneath licking pussy and cock shaft while a huge cock is pounding her pussy from above.

Really cool when it slips out and fills my mouth.

okdeaconokdeaconalmost 18 years ago
Very Very Hot

Windsorcouple; I just absolutely loved this story. As far as I am concerned it has it all. Yes I hope you submit the rest of it and any more you have. Especially when she takes it upon herself to get fucked and then brings the creampie home to you. Some dont like creampie stories as we all see. Just dont understand why they read them. There are several subjects that dont turn me on, but I DONT read them.I hope this is a TRUE STORY. Keep em Cuming. okdeacon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wife fucking another man

Cunt full of cum which hubby slurps up...Old stuff but it's the kind of old stuff I like to read...More...more..don't stop now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH

this is blazing hot. i love how she does the other guy regardless of what the husband might think. love how the husband likes eating the other guy's cum. eventually, if i were him, i would want to take it straight from the source ... the cock of his wife's lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I LOVE THE CRITICS

That blast the story, after they've read it all. Gee, do you think they might protest too much. I mean, you know from the start it's going to be a cucky cream pie story--duh!! Keep it up--want to hear more, much much more. Loved that she TOLD him he's going to be eating a lot more cum. LUCKY GUY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please

More, more, more

DavidSouthUKDavidSouthUKalmost 18 years ago
I don't think this was for queers

Whilst I would never want to eat a cream pie I have fucked my wife after she has been with someone else (whilst I was with his wife) and enjoyed it. I thought this story was good - but I hope it's mainly true. Yes, Windsor, let's have some more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
need more

Great story short but good.Share more with us...

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 18 years ago
More Cream, Please

Nice short to the point story...just love cream pie stories. The only criticism I have is you didn't explain how she decided to fuck another guy and why hubby would go along. But, wow, I'd sure love it if my wife came back into the room with a pussy full of cum....

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous