All Comments on 'Creampie Desire'

by newcastle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

I have this fantacy too! I don't have the nerve to tell my wife. I am definately leaving this story in my history hoping she will find it. Hope to read more about you and your wife's experiences. It is nice to read stories like this that don't end up with other men in the picture. Just you and your loving wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Good effort! I would like more. Good ending and could be buildup for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Me too

I too wanted to eat my wife's cream pie. It took me a while to decide to actually do it. I didn't ask her, I just did it. I loved it and my wife didn't think I was a pervert. She said I can do it anytime I want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmm, love creampie

This story reminded me of the same desires I had when young and just married. After I had tasted my own creampie fresh from my wife it wasn't long before I was encouraging her to fuck other guys so I could lick theirs out too. We had an awesome sex life for many years.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I have been with my wife for quite awhile and have eaten her to many orgasms wishing she was cum filled I got the nerve to tell her and she dismissed it brought the topic up during sex and she thought it was hot (her pussy got wetter). Told her that I loose the desire to eat her creampie after and that I want her to sit on my face. She declined thought about it a lot and tried to figure out a way to make it happen. Figured out I can cum without orgasming if I go right to the edge and stop and forcefully relax. Ate it out of her a couple times this way as well as off her pussy but she didn't know. Told her about later and she didn't believe me, so showed her one time and she tried to push my head away, then had an orgasm from my tongue. Did it a couple more times even ate it off her tits so she could see it. And now says she doesn't like it that it is nasty. Wtf wish she would accept her feelings and let loose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous