All Comments on 'Creampie Dessert Ch. 02'

by pantywriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please more

This is one of the best stories i have read in a long time. Great Style, wonderfully ansd thoughtfully put together and.damn hot! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I can’t wait to see what fun they’ll all get up to together. I wonder what Luke will do to earn his way out of chastity???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good one

Wow.

I hope there's another chapter in the works. But I also hope Tom and Lucas don't have to do anything together, or eat each other's cum. That would make the story less fun for me.

All in all though, this story is really great so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

I too hope that another chapter or two is in the works. This is a well thought out story with few typos. I really like the idea of the two couples together, although like an earlier comment, I hope there isn't anything going on between Lucas and Tommy.

I did wince in sympathy when Lucas was getting hit on the same spot over and over again, that can hurt, and leave deep bruises that take a long time to go away, and stop hurting when one sits on them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yikes. Stuff like that is why you set up limits and safe words and plan out at least a rough outline of the scene before any play starts. The dom doesn't get to just do whatever they want, and if a new dom refuses to give you any indication of what they're planning or discuss limits that's a massive red flag and you should bail out immediately!

JasteJasteover 2 years ago

This story is crying out for part 3 - Excellent

Cheerleader FanCheerleader Fanabout 1 year ago

Well that was a great read. I liked just about every direction the story went. I'm not really into BDSM so the pain aspect wasn't my jam, but the way Sarah was in complete control really did it for me. When she learned of Lucas's habit of licking Jolene clean and basically demanded to see it I about lost it. What a lucky dude to be ordered by a sexy domme to do what he enjoys doing anyway. I hope that after the phone call ended Sarah put Lucas to use in giving her the orgasm she had yet to enjoy. The absolute cherry on the creampie sundae would be if Jolene were the one to lick Sarah clean after Lucas filled her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Definitely not my kink. Sarah would be in the way to the emergency room after the first swing of the wooden spoon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantywriter@pantywriter
580 Followers
I like to write. A slow build sometimes, a fast drop others. It really depends on my mood and what I'm exploring. I mostly just enjoy the process. The vast majority of what I write never goes anywhere. As for chat, I will drop in from time to time to see what's going on. I d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES