Creampie Dessert Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Wear my panties tomorrow here at the house."

"Why?"

"Because I want you to," she replied with a little kiss.

I sighed. "Okay."

"You need to shave and tidy up down there too," she added.

"Yes, dear," I said in a mock-defeated tone.

"Good boy!" she giggled. "I love you," she said softly just before drifting off to sleep. I joined her shortly thereafter.

After Jolene left the next morning (not before reminding me that she wanted me in panties all day) I left to work out. I hit things hard, built up a hard good sweat, and then cooled down with a trip to the store to get some food. After getting home I showered and carefully maintained my privates with the old razor, and then slipped on a rather sexy pair of pale blue panties. Jolene had suggested them to me before she left. As usual they were a satiny material, so the slippery-sliding pleasure of my privates tucked into the panties accompanied me all day long. And as usual, the results of wearing the garment left me stimulated and aroused for much of the day.

But I didn't bother masturbating. I had some work to do, sadly enough, and spent a couple of hours in the home office attending to the needs of the business itself. During tax season I put off all major decisions, and now had to make some of those decisions. I was still in the office at four when Jolene came home early and unexpectedly...and Sarah was with her.

My first thought was oh fuck I'm wearing panties!! But try as I might, I could not find a suitable excuse or moment to flee and change. Finally, I did the old tried and true and said that I needed to use the bathroom.

Jolene interceded. "Oh here, hon, take this to the bedroom for me please," she said and handed her purse to me. She embraced me, pulling my head to her ear. "Get those damned panties off!" she warned me. I took the purse, and nodded.

When I returned, I winked at Jolene. The panties were away and I was back in good old boring boxer shorts. Jolene had poured three glasses of wine. I was content just to listen to the two women gossip for a bit but when the conversation turned to their shared celebrity-hero worship - something I found intolerable - I excused myself.

Sarah took a few phone calls, including one I guessed was from Tommy given the suddenly clipped tones she was using and the very bossy demeanor in her tone. "I'll be home later," she said snarkily. "I'm at Joles' house." The conversation ended a few moments later, punctuated when Sarah slapped the mobile down onto the table.

"It's getting worse," she said bitterly in a too-loud tone. I ignored it, but was grateful when their voices grew softer once again. About thirty minutes later I was called to the table by Jolene. I returned and sat down.

The women were into the second bottle of wine. Large glasses were poured. I saw both Sarah's and Jolene's hands tremble a little as they lifted the full glasses. Liquid courage? I could not help but wonder that.

Sarah began without preamble. "Jolene says that she spoke to you about my proposal and that you were...okay with it."

"Your...oh. You mean...you want to practice."

She sneered just the smallest bit. "Surely you grasp the concept that practice makes perfect!"

"That's what they say," I agreed using a mild tone. "But yes, Jolene asked me about it and yes, I was okay with it."

It's not like Sarah's face suddenly flooded with relief, but I sensed the release of tension all the same, especially when she resumed speaking in a far more normal tone of voice. "I'm glad to hear that. I miss doing it."

Jolene leaned forward. "You miss doing exactly...what?"

Sarah grinned. "Oh...you know. A little of this, a little of that. The beauty of it is that it's up to me and me alone, right? As the..." here she cleared her throat a little, "superior?"

I traded a fast glance with Jolene. Maybe she grinned. Maybe. And maybe my cock stirred in my boxers. Maybe. Jolene set her wine glass down. "The superior, huh?"

"Well," Sarah parried neatly, "it's not like I'm going to come out and say 'Mistress'. That's a title that I expect I can earn."

"How do you just turn it on?" I asked aloud.

Sarah paused I suppose to collect her thoughts before replying. "Because most situations are the normal give-and-take, in marriage, life, friendships. Sometimes even in DS situations. But there are times when all that can be put aside to enjoy the pleasure of the moment. And pleasure it surely is," she added with a lecherous wink.

Sometimes when people make pompous pronouncements Jolene cannot help herself and rolls her eyes. The way Sarah spoke it, all puffed up and self-important, drew that eye-roll. Sarah saw it, and slowly set her wine glass down in an overly careful manner.

"Rolling your eyes at me, missy?" Sarah barked harshly at Jolene. It's not an exaggeration to saw that in an instant Sarah went from this pretty but simple friend of my wife's into a totally new and foreign demeanor. Her nostrils flared, lips pursed, and eyes flashed to express disapproval. "Come here, Jolene." And when Jolene failed to move, Sarah's snapping, barking order of "NOW, bitch!" got her moving.

Sarah pointed at the floor. "Stand right there. Insolent eye-rolling bitch," she snarled. She almost violently threw her arm at me, index finger extended fully straight, pointing right at my face. "You, boy, you get over here too!" she ordered.

Intrigued by the change, I stood and walked over. "Kneel in front of me head facing that wall," she said, pointing towards the far wall. "Boys are my ottoman." I got down on my hands and knees, head down and pointing in the direction indicated. She put her feet up on my lower back, scooting me around until she was comfortable. I turned my head just enough to keep track of what was going on.

I saw her reach out and grasp Jolene's wrist. The way my wife gasped suggested total surprise or surprising strength, or both. Either way it didn't much matter. The pressure of my feet on my back increased tremendously as I saw her yanking/pulling Jolene over her legs. "Support your body with your hands on the floor, bitch," she snarled again harshly. I watched Jolene comply, her hands flat on the floor, her head down.

"There, that's better. No one thing I simply cannot stand, bitch, is insolence. Insolence is rude. It is low behavior. I expect better of you."

There was a jerk, Sarah's heels digging into my back suddenly, followed by a loud, sharp crack. Because it drove Jolene harder into Sarah's legs, I had another dig of the heels into my back. The crack was loud enough that I knew it had to hurt; there was instant confirmation of that from the way that Jolene hissed in her breath.

Sarah adjusted her body again, and made Jolene walk forward a little more. Now Jolene had to support the weight of her upper body with her arms. Sarah said nothing for a few moments but there were lots of soft sounds. Then I caught movement from the corner of my eye and it looked like the jeans Jolene had worn that day were being pulled down her hips, exposing her ass.

"Now then, a lesson," Sarah intoned using a somber tone. SLAP. WHAP. CRACK. Each blow rained down hard on Jolene's panty-covered backside, and after the fifth one Jolene finally cried out in pain.

"OOOOWWWWW!" she moaned. "Please stop I'll be good please!" she begged.

"After only five swats? Dear heart, that's not nearly enough for you to remember your place!" I caught more movement. "And now..." CRACK! This sound was much sharper and Jolene yelped. That sounded like...skin on skin. WHAP. "Ooooowwwwwww nooooooo!" CRACK! WHAP! SLAP! The blows rained down, and judging from the way that Sarah's legs moved with each blow, each one was harder than the last.

There was a series of noticeably softer ones. Still, there was a sharpness to the blow but it lacked the same force. I think that it lulled Jolene into a false sense, because out of nowhere Sarah blasted her with four fast and clearly much harder spanks that she had been doing. After the fourth Sarah howled miserably.

"Will you be insolent again?" When Jolene's head was yanked back and she yelped again in pain, I saw that Sarah had gathered Joles' hair in her hand and was pulling hard.

"NO I WON'T!" Jolene nearly screamed.

"That's a good girl," Sarah said releasing Joles' hair. Jolene let her head drop down, but then angled it to look at me. I saw the gathering tears in her eyes but Jolene actually winked at me. She mouthed "I'm wet" to me silently. I grinned.

Sarah then began lightly spanking Jolene again. She seemed to be alternating cheeks as best as I could tell. While no hit itself was very strong, the buildup of constant well-aimed spanks had the intended effect fairly quickly. With each passing spank, Jolene inhaled or exhaled more and more raggedly, now and again highlighted with a soft cry of pain. She bit her lower lip and hung her head lower, her arms also trembling from the job of propping up her body for a longer period of time. She was in some pretty serious discomfort, and then finally Sarah stopped again.

She giggled. "This ass is almost as red as a fire truck," she commented. "And let me see...I bet a know a truth about you Jolene," she continued in that light tone of voice. Jolene suddenly gasped and not in a painful way but rather a very aroused one. "Yep, that pussy's wet as a river. You're a little slut aren't you Jolene?"

The mewling "yesssss" was just amazing to hear. I had not really been erect during Jolene's spanking, concentrating as I was on the action, but to hear Jolene's voice betray such deep arousal had a striking effect on my cock. It began growing, and I could not help but to wonder if i was going to get a spanking as well. The thought...aroused...me.

"See, I knew it!" Sarah crowed. "Let me hear you say it, tell me that you're a little slut!" Sarah commanded.

Jolene paused, just long enough for me to know that this was both arousing and humiliating to her. "I'm...I'm a little slut!" she finally stammered.

"Little sluts with wet pussies!" Sarah laughed. "You've got a nice wet pussy now don't you Jolene?"

"Yesssss," she moaned.

"Oh, let me see..." Jolene gasped much louder now. "Yep, tight too. You like getting this tight little pussy stuffed full of Luke's cock?"

"YES, oh god I love it! Mmmmmm," Jolene could not hold back that moan, I knew - I'd heard her enough times to know that she was fully aroused.

"Well, I have something for you then!" Sarah chortled. She patted Jolene's backside lightly. "Stand up, Jolene, but don't you dare pull up those pants and panties!" she said. I gritted my teeth when Sarah's heels dug even more painfully in my lower back as Jolene's entire body weight was momentarily on Sarah's legs as she extracted herself. Sarah must have been pointing somewhere.

"Now then Jolene, you stand here. And bring your hands up and clasp them behind your neck. Yes, like that," Sarah said. "You stand there just like that and don't move a muscle." I sensed that Sarah was now looking in my direction.

"So you were a good ottoman," Sarah praised me, "but unfortunately for you, because your wife was a snide little shit to me, you get to experience the same thing she did." Sarah removed her feet. "Stand up straight!" she barked at me.

When I did, I felt my hardness pressing against my rather loose boxers and shorts I'd been wearing. So in short: my erection was instantly and immediately visible. "Oh look, a hard on," Sarah said acidly. "I have just the thing for that." She lifted her hand and extended her index finger, moving it in a circle. I turned around.

"You see how your wife is standing, Lucas?" she asked. "Do the same thing." I did, bringing my hands up behind my head and interlacing and locking my fingers together behind my neck. "Don't move." Sarah stood and walked into the kitchen. When she returned, she carried one of our wooden spoons in her hand. She sat back down, demurely crossing her legs.

She reached out and pulled on my shorts, and guided me into place. "Don't move those hands, boy, or you'll suffer even more. And worse? Jolene will suffer even more." The spoon whistled and my breath exploded from me in a blast from the first really painful blast. Fuck it hurt.

I was treated to five more blows like that, hard, sharp and exceedingly painful cracks. My eyes watered and my teeth were tightly clenched. And then she pulled my pants down.

To my surprise with her left hand she grasped my semi-erect cock. She turned her hand palm up, circling my returning erection with her fingers. She stroked it slowly, and just as it was at the top she delivered a strike to my bared ass cheek. She slid it back down, and at the base she hit the other cheek. This went on for many cycles. A slap to the same spot over and over on the left cheek as she got the head of my turgid erection, and a slap to the same spot over and over on the right cheek as she got to the base. My ass burned, singed with tingling stinging blossoms of pain and yet the pleasure of her hand on my cock was no less powerful.

She laid the spoon down on the table. "Jolene, my dear little slut, don't you love having your husband's cock in your mouth?"

From behind me she replied that she did.

"I bet. I bet you love to suckle on it, to stimulate it until he shoot his seed down your throat. You probably swallow it, the little slut that you are!" Sarah returned to her acidic tones.

"Now then, Sarah, my little slut, let's prove that. Walk over here and kneel - upright kneel, hands still behind your neck - right in front of that big pecker your husband has!" she taunted. I watched as Jolene struggled to walk with her pants tightly bunched half-way down her thighs. She was then in front of me, doing her best to kneel in front of me without falling painfully to her kneecaps. She struggled, especially with being unable to move her hands.

Sarah had grasped my cock again, and held it until Jolene was in place. "Now open up that slutty mouth," Sarah demanded, "and lock those lips right behind the head of his cock. Don't let his cock out of your mouth, now," she warned as she turned to pick up the spoon once again. "Or you'll suffer, you little slut!" she laughed.

Jolene tried to look up at me but Sarah saw it and put a stop to it. "Focus on his cock, bitch, you want to satisfy your husband? You want to taste his cock all the time, have it in your mouth. Then study it! Worship it! And...don't...let...it...out!" WHAP!

I had braced my lower body for the blow, but it didn't much matter - and I came periliously close from pulling my hands from my neck. And even though I tried to keep my lower body still, it still jerked forward, shoving my cock deeper into Jolene's mouth. It was painful, as the surprise of it prevented her from pulling her teeth back.

"Almost let it out, slut," Sarah said watching us return to our positions. CRACK! She did it again, and this time I had to yelp as a huge fresh blast of pain made me see red. My eyes began tearing up just a little bit from it. But I steadied my lower body even more, and barely rocked forward. Sarah's rain of blows came fast and furious then, one after the other, alternating cheeks, always the same spot. Always. The pain was swiftly becoming unbearable and I was panting myself both from the exertion of not moving and having to take the pain of the spanking. Finally, Sarah set the spoon down loudly, and I exhaled hugely. A single tear escaped my eye, falling down over my cheek. That's how badly the stinging hurt. And yet...I was still very fully and powerfully erect.

"Jolene, remove Lucas's shorts and underwear. You may move your hands." She did it quickly, fully baring my lower body. "Lucas, remove your shirt." I did. "Jolene, stand." I was then directed to kneel and slide Jolene from her jeans and panties, and then I had to take off her shirt and bra. Fully naked we had to stand in front of one another, hands back in place behind our necks.

Jolene risked a wink at me. I risked a quick, wispy smile. My cock bobbed in front of me. I was aroused in new, different and decidedly darker ways. Maybe deeper. This was pleasing us both. Reviewing and discussing these moments later with her would be entertaining, I knew.

"Both of you on your knees." After waiting for our compliance, Sarah then continued. "Follow me." She walked over to the sofa where we commonly sat together to watch television or play video games. Sarah took a seat, splaying her legs out wide. "Now, Sarah, you sit here perching that slutty ass of yours right on the edge of the sofa. Keep your hands at your neck." Jolene did, and then Sarah hooked her legs over Jolene's spreading them further and more lewdly apart than ever before. Jolene's ripe, swollen sex glistened with her natural moisture. Sarah pulled her body back and slid her hands under Jolene's breasts.

"On a scale of one to ten, Lucas, how sensitive are Jolene's breasts and nipples?"

"Um...an eight I guess," I said after some thought.

"I see." Sarah smiled broadly. "Don't you dare move your hands, slut," Sarah whispered hotly at Jolene.

"Now, Lucas, kneel in front of your wife." After I did so, the most wicked smile I've ever seen on a woman's face appeared on Sarah. "You're too low. Get a cushion," Sarah advised. I put it under me and knelt once again. "And now..."

The instructions were given. I moved forward, and inserted just the head of my cock into my wife's pussy. The organ clasped tightly around the head of my cock. Jolene's hips twitched as she clearly wanted me to bury my manhood deeply in her pussy.

"Now, let me be clear. Lucas, do not remove the head of your cock from your wife's slutty hot little pussy down there. Do not push it in deep, no matter how much you or Jolene wants it. You stay still you got that boy?" she demanded harshly.

"Yes, Sarah!" I replied.

"And Lucas? You are expressly and I mean absolutely forbidden from cumming. You got that?"

"Yes!" I gasped. Already I knew I was in a cluster-fuck of trouble. Just the head inside of my wife's pussy was creating enough slippery delight to drive me closer and closer to orgasm. Oh fuuuccccck!

"And as for you, slutty little Jolene, don't you move those hands and you better damn well not move your body trying so desperately to make your husband's cock go up in that slutty pussy we both know you want stuffed full of his cock!" she barked.

"I won't move Sarah!" Jolene gasped. She, too, had grasped how devious this little setup was going to be. And then I watched with dawning horror as Sarah's fingers slid easily over Jolene's breasts. Her index finger and thumb found the hard button of Jolene's sensitive nipples. And she pinched.

Jolene screamed and jerked. My cock was sheathed by her pussy for a mere second before it withdrew, and then my pole was flagging in the air. Sarah screamed for me to put it back in, and I did but Jolene's constant hip-movements made that difficult. And once inside her, those same movements were drawing me closer and closer to a forbidden orgasm.

Sarah's slow torture was exquisite. She flicked, pinched, pulled, circled, and rubbed Jolene's nipples. Between the cries of pain were moans and sighs of intense pleasure. I saw Jolene's lower body muscles ripple with powerful spasms, each one tightening her body's grip on the head of my cock, each one bringing me closer and closer to that orgasm. I was sweating as much from being on my knees and keeping my body still as I was from clenching hard to stem the rising tide of that orgasm. I was not going to be able to hold out much longer, and judging by how much Jolene was moving around I suspected she too was close to an orgasm.

"Should I let him come, Jolene?" Sarah asked in the midst of a hard pinch.