Creampie Dessert Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YYYYEEESSSS!" Jolene screamed very nearly at the top of her lungs.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't," Sarah said as she released Jolene's nipples

"He'll eat it from my pussy!" Jolene yelped. Her eyes widened in horror as she realized what she had admitted.

"Oh really?" Sarah asked, like someone had just given her information on bus schedule or something. "My isn't that interesting. Are you saying your husband is a cumeater? Is he a little cum-eating whore, Jolene?"

Her mouth worked spasmodically trying to find a way out of the admission but then another pinch on Jolene's nipples - hard enough I saw the tendons in Sarah's arms jump - that she screamed out the truth. "YES HE'S A CUM-EATER HE'LL EAT HIS CUM FROM MY PUSSY OW PLEASE STOP OW OW OWO WO!"

"This," Sarah said softly, releasing Jolene's nipples entirely, "I have to see. Come for me, boy. Fill your wife's pussy with come. But don't push that cock in. Just cum with nothing but the head of your cock in her slutty cunt!" Sarah said.

Jolene looked miserable, mouth "I'm sorry" over and over silently to me when we made eye contact. I nodded, and then Jolene began wiggling her hips and clenching her muscles. I kept my hands at my neck but otherwise relaxed myself. And the orgasm approached fast.

"Oh fuck I'm cummmmmiinnggg!" I gasped, and then my balls let go and I blasted my wife's pussy with shot after shot of semen. It was the largest load I'd had in a while, and by the time I was done I knew that I had damn near filled her tunnel with my seed.

"Now kneel and lick that cum from her pussy, you cum-eater," Sarah said. Her eyes were glassy with her own excitement as she watched me. "And if you can make her cum, all the better!" she added.

Well, that wasn't much of a challenge, as just about thirty seconds into lapping up all that semen from her pussy my wife exploded with a noisy, wet orgasm. She shuddered and gasped and wiggled all against Sarah's body, but Sarah's legs kept her firmly trapped, and Jolene was consumed by the orgasm unable to twitch and shudder like she usually could. The blast of wetness - not quite a squirt, but a definite uptick in fluids - kept me lapping busily at my wife's gaping sex. Finally, successfully cleaned, Jolene went limp in Sarah's arms and I rocked back on my heels, no longer giving a damn.

"Well, that was a surprise," Sarah said softly. "There's only one problem here, friends."

Jolene replied weakly. "What's that?"

"I'm the only one who hasn't cum yet," she said.

"Make him do it," Jolene said weakly. "I've said enough today."

That killed the mood entirely. Sarah extracted herself. "Jolene, honey, I'm sorry."

Jolene burst into tears. "You weren't supposed to know that, none of this was supposed to happen!" she wailed miserably.

"Jo, Jo, please, wait, come here," Sarah said trying to embrace her, but Jolene shied away.

"No, I don't think so, you'll tell your husband, you know things that were private between us!" Jolene was reacting far worse than I had thought possible.

"Jolene, look at me," Sarah said softly. It was in a very soft, somber tone. "Jo, look, please, look at me. Make eye contact. There we go."

Sarah sat forward, her direct gaze burning a hole into Jolene. "Jolene, I've been making Tommy eat his cum from my pussy and other parts of me since we were dating. I love that you two are into it as well. And Tommy isn't aloud to masturbate unless he eats his own cum from his hand. So there. You now know our big secret, too," she said softly. "Do you want me to call him and make him say it?"

Jolene stared at Sarah for a long time. "Yes," she finally said.

Sarah walked to get her phone, and dialed her husband. "Tommy it's me. Where are the kids? You're not on speaker there are you? No? Okay, Tommy you're on speaker here." She held the phone out. She suddenly resumed using that stern tone of voice. "Tommy, this is your Mommy speaking," she said. I glanced swiftly at Jolene in pure surprise and then back again before my glance was discovered. "Tell Mommy and Jolene and Lucas what you have to do when you play with yourself, honey."

There was a long, long pause before Tom cleared his throat. "I uh..." he said very slowly; Sarah winked at us as she refused to speak until he made the admission. "Little boys have to eat anything that comes from their little cumsticks," he said. It was in the most miserable tone that I have ever heard.

"And if Mommy makes the cumstick shoot on her boobs?"

"The little boy has to lick it all up!" Tommy said in a voice that sounded a little more confident.

"What if Mommy allows the cumstick to shoot in her pussy, hmmmm? What does the little boy have to do then?"

"The little boy has to clean up Mommy's pussy with his tongue."

"Doesn't that make the little boy happy?"

"Yes, Mommy," he said returning to that strangled tone of voice.

"And can the little boy play with his cumstick whenever he wants?"

"Unless Mommy says no, but the little boy always has to clean up his messes with his tongue."

"And that makes Mommy very very happy doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does."

"And the little boy just loves to make Mommy happy, right?"

"Yes, he does. Mommy...rewards good boys," the voice in the phone replied.

"What if the little boy doesn't listen, what happens then?" Sarah boomed.

Tom's voice was about as small as I've ever heard it. "Then the little boy has his cumstick all locked up."

"That's a good boy," Sarah praised her husband. "Is your cumstick locked up now?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Tell Mommy why," Sarah demanded.

"The little boy wasn't listening to Mommy's directions."

"How long has the little boy been locked up?"

"A week."

"And the little boy, he wants so badly to have his cumstick out of his cage, right?"

"Yes, he does, Mommy. Please," he begged.

"Will the little boy listen to Mommy better?"

"Yes, Mommy!" Tom promised. I shook my head just slightly. This was far deeper than I had ever guessed possible. What people do behind closed doors, I marveled at it all. Of course, me and Jolene were not really that far behind them, we were?

"That's a good little boy. Listen, make dinner and then get the kids into bed early tonight. I'll be home soon and I am going to have my little boy please me over and over until Mommy cums hard harder and hardest, and then I'm going to unlock my little boy's cumstick and make it shoot its cummies into Mommy's pussy. And you'll be a good boy and clean it all up, right?"

I swear I could see Tom's head bobbing on the other end of the phone. "Yes, Mommy, I will do all of that!"

"Good boy. I'll be home soon." She abruptly ended the call. Her expression was inscrutable as she looked at us both. "I've been wanting to loop you two into our games for a long, long time. I am sure," she said, rising from the couch to walk away, "that we four will have a very interesting night in the very near future. I'll see myself out."

She left; Jolene and I stared at each other for a long time in stunned silence.