All Comments on 'Creampie Lover Ch. 02'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

The sensory input is fantastic: love the olfactory overload.

Yes, hot.

Chapter 3?

herb9930herb9930about 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Please continue. Chapter three can only take them closer to their final goal; a full MFM or MMF encounter where he can participate fully in his cuckold lifestyle with all the pleasures it can produce for him.

shang40shang40almost 8 years ago
9" black cock

I love my wife and usually our sessions start with kissing her whole body and then serious fucking. Once I sucked her pussy after our heated sex. We both enjoyed the time.

On vacation a Punjabi guy got attracted to her and she enjoyed dancing with him. During dance he cupped her sexy Ass and kissed her. I saw it all. That night she fucked me and confessed that it was because of that guy who made love during dance.

Next day again same thing happened and she was mad for him because he grabbed her boobs also. Again she asked me to lick her pussy and when I said it has become more juicyshe told that he has touched it.

I suggested to take him to bed next day. And she agreed to and gave me proper blow job for allowing her to do.

In evening I went to Bazaar and she called him and they had sex on our bed.

Late night I returned and found her waiting for me.

She told me in detail of their sex session and further told he owns 9 black cock and better stamina than me. I appreciated by licking her pussy.

Next night we met in club and this time they danced close to me. They openly kissed, hugged and he fondled her Ass right in front of me.

After dinner I suggested him to come to our room where they again danced and slowly he disrobed her. When she was in her two piece I asked him to take her to bed and make her his.

Then they fucked in front of me and too without condome.

He left and I was in her V licking the delicious juices.

Next night I called him to spend full night with her but in front of me.

That night I sucked her ravaged and filled cunt in front of him. Later he asked me to lick her asshole which I did and then he positioned behind her and did proper inauguration of her Ass. After stretching it I licked her ass too.

And I fucked her.

We all enjoyed it.

Waiting to repeat next time.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 7 years ago
I miss

eating my wife out like that. She used to let me clean her all the time, now I am her lesbian lover and never get to cum in her .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So right.

I enjoy eating another mans sperm.

tonyl65tonyl65over 5 years ago
Creampies yummy

I have a small cock as well and can't really satisfy, so I help my wife get off with other men. I prefer her on all fours with me underneath catching the fresh cum as it falls out of her pussy dripping from a real man's cock and balls.

Love it.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Love creampie

I'm a creampie eater every chance I get. My favorite sex act is eating pussy and if it is full of another man's cum that just makes it hotter. If I get go watch them up close as they are fucking that makes it even better.

socalhubbysocalhubbyover 5 years ago
An excellent addition to a fantastic series

It's spooky how often this series echoes experiences between my wife and I. the evolution from feeding the husband his own creampie to feeding him another man's was handled perfectly. it accurately shows how this type of adventure can happen and still be part of a loving marriage full of mutual respect.

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineabout 5 years ago
Been there, done that

I love cum - my own or another man's - and I don't care if I get it direct or not. My preference is sucking it out of fresh fucked pussy and giving the woman another orgasm.

MrKachingMrKachingabout 5 years ago
perfect wife

I am jealous and want a promiscuous wife too with a pussy full of cum waiting for me:-). Keep writing!!!!

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowabout 4 years ago
So very sexy!

What a wonderful sexy story so far! The rampant sex is described so perfectly that I, the reader, I am right there in the action! The smells, the tastes, the sounds, it’s all there.

So very arousing! I came just reading it when the Brazilian was fucking her and began filling her hot cunt with his cum, over and over. For her it was the fuck of a lifetime, and I am sure it was way much more than she ever imagined or hoped for.

Since I know there are more chapters I’m sure there will be additional thrills featuring her bronze God with his massive virile cock! And his huge spermy load.

I fear for our hero, though, because once she has tasted all these pleasures of a giant hard cock fucking her again and again into delirium, our hero may be reduced to just the lesbian role, with his dignity stripped away.

I can hardly wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cream pie eating

Loved the story. I would love to eat a hot load of sperm out of my wife's hairless pussy.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT -- EROTIC

I love eating my own cream pie from my wife's hot shaved pussy... oh yes...I shave it every week.. but she won't let me bring another guy into our sex.. so my getting to eat another guys cream pie is now still just a fantasy.. but I keep hoping

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Who would want to eat another man's hot sperm out of a hot woman? Especially if the woman's pussy is shaved completely bald.

CrzySxyFunCrzySxyFunover 1 year ago

Really well done story. The only thing I would suggest is let another person read the text before you post it. There are several errors that a spell check can’t find. You for your, words missing in order to maintain context, m for my to name a few. I am not trying to bash your story or your writing skill. Both are exemplary. The fact is a second set of eyes can see something the author missed completely. Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous