All Comments on 'Creampies, Pegging & Intimacy'

by Here4u2get

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
rocky9993rocky9993over 4 years ago
That was HOT!

Loved it!

FreshlyFetishedFreshlyFetishedover 4 years ago
Fantasy

My wife and I often discussing doing just this, but haven't worked up to it yet. Thanks for a pants-tightening story.

smithbill1970smithbill1970over 4 years ago
Wish it could have happened

So much of this is a fantasy of mine, could do without the "bitch" part, but to be told what is what, without the insult would be hot,hot,hot

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
Hot, hot hot!

Sure wish I could get my wife to open up (& open ME up! Lol) like that! Look forward to reading more from you!

Cajunbear54Cajunbear54over 4 years ago
Definitely a hot story!

Oh how I wish this would happen to me! Love the story and hope to see more like it from you.

Up4MoreUp4Moreover 4 years ago

I loved the story, hot, messy, delicious, intimate sex with the one you love! The name calling is not my style, so I agree with Smithbill1970, it, at least for me, causes a speed bump. Otherwise, the story is just SWELL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing and very well-written

So many hot ideas are poorly written or weak ideas suffer despite the writer’s talent. This story is the best of both worlds: hot storyline that was beautifully crafted! You are a very talented writer and I hope you contribute more stories to the site.

Regarding the comments from others, particularly regarding the wife calling the husband “bitch,” the author makes it very clear that this is done so in a role play fashion. This isn’t a dominant wife and a submissive husband, it is a loving couple and as the author points out more than once, when aroused, the wife enjoys filthy talk. Her calling him a bitch is just part of it and shouldn’t take away from the outstanding debut by Here4u2get!

mches1965mches1965over 4 years ago
Excellent!

An excellent story and we'll written!

9volt9voltabout 4 years ago
Very hot

I loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very good story

Enjoyed all very much. I would like to hear more of the verbal exchange. I love dirty talk and relish more . Very good again.

heyrockyheyrockyover 2 years ago

Sweet story I love the cum swapping

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story I just wish I could get myself to clean up her creamy pie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG that's HOT! My knickers are quite literally soaked. Would love to take charge of my mate like that, but unfortunately he draws the line at dirty talk, creampie cleanup and pegging not even a remote possibility. It's a very lucky girl to find a man like you! Thanks for the story, Love. Now I must retire for a long session with my vibe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This woman is incredible!

Knotty_one75Knotty_one7511 months ago

My wife and I keep talking about his during sex. It is so hot to hear her tell me to eat her pussy after I cum in her. However when we are finished the mood changes and we never follow through. She gets up and cleans herself and we go about our usual routine. I think it would be so hot for her to leave it and make me eat her cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lucky man to have such a hot wife! This would be a dream night for me! Love all the cum eating and swapping

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife has just started making me eat her cream pie she loves it and so do I, can’t wait for to have a great session like this! I hope my wife loves it just as much as she did!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How can one not love such a sweet and erotic story like this one? J.

Leroi123Leroi123about 1 month ago

It is wonderful to see a couple who love and trust each other enough allow the man to be submissive and his wife to be sexually assertive and to dominate him. Love the role reversal. Nicely written and so erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous