Creampies, Pegging & Intimacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before she started to orgasm, she slapped my ass and vigorously stroked my cock. When she started to climax, she lustily ordered, "Cum for me."

I erupted and shot a huge load into the palm of her hand. The pleasure was deep and exhausting. I collapsed when I finished, with Dana's tits and sweating chest pressed into my back.

Dana pulled out of me and stepped out of her harness. "That was smoking hot Babe," she said.

I rolled over on my back, "No, you are smoking hot." I smiled earnestly. We paused and gazed lovingly at each other until I asked, "Am I going to be screwed without getting a kiss?"

"No," she smiled, "but what do you want me to do with this handful of cum?"

"Like everything else," I paused, "share it with me." Her hand went to her mouth as she climbed back into bed. Soon Dana was wrapped in my arms, our naked bodies were pressed together, our tongues swapping and swirling my cum as we kissed in intimate celebration of the profound love and life we share.


12