Creampies While Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers were doing a great job on my wet pussy and clit, and I was a little worried an orgasm would distract me from my blowjob mission. I sped up. With his cock about two-thirds of the way into my mouth, I relaxed my jaw and slipped it all in, my lips landing on his scrotum. I held it there for as long as I could, slurping in to increase the sensation for him. He moaned loud enough for all the people in tents and half the forest to hear. I pulled back up and started stroking faster, still sucking on the top of his cock. I could feel him tightening up, and his fingers stopped moving against my clit. "I'm going to come Lily," he said nervously.

I guess he wondered if I was going to pull off. To ensure him that I wasn't, I slid lower down his cock again, my tongue lapping at the underside of his full penis. I pulled a little higher and took long hard strokes on the bottom of his shaft, holding tight as I felt him start to vibrate, waiting for the explosion in my mouth. "Lily," he cried out, just as his cock spasmed between my lips. A huge burst hit the center of my tongue. It tasted slightly metallic and sweet. I stroked harder and more spurted out onto the roof of my mouth and my tongue. I slurped, as some dripped down my throat. The spasms kept coming, slower and smaller each time, with just dribbles of cum pooling onto my tongue. I kept sucking on the tip after the last convulsions, then popped off. I gave his shaft a few long hard strokes, and another bubble of cum appeared on his head. I licked it up quickly and sucked on his now hypersensitive cock. He wiggled his hips beneath me, almost unable to stand the pleasurable sensation.

I swallowed and ran my tongue around my mouth to gather all the remnants of semen. I put my head on his chest and held him as he recovered. His heart was beating quickly. I rubbed his chest and abs, and my hand drifted down to his sticky cock as it turned flaccid. I wondered how long it would take to get erect enough to fuck me.

We kissed, and I probed his mouth aggressively with my tongue, sharing his own taste with him. I twirled around and spread my legs to give him access, hoping he would get the hint and finger me some more. He leaned down and took my nipple into his mouth. After playing with each breast for a while, he slid between my legs and started examining my cunt with his fingers. I spread my thighs wider and invited him in, moaning with pleasure to encourage him.

I can usually tell within 30 seconds of a man fingering me what kind of lover he'll be. If he thrusts three fingers into me immediately, he'll be impatient and rough in all the wrong ways. If he gently plays with my labia for long stretches, he will be too tentative and not understand the detail-oriented work that goes into pleasuring a woman. A great lover moves from one erogenous zone to the other smoothly, sometimes surprising the owner of the vagina. And a great lover knows that rough is OK, sometimes. I was terrified that Ben would be too tentative between my legs. But he immediately surprised me. He rubbed my clit carefully, using his fingers to carefully pull back the hood and expose more of my swollen pleasure button. I didn't realize how long his tongue was until he licked my labia from the bottom to the top with wet strokes that made my heart flutter. Then he pressed his tongue hard against my exposed clitoris, surrounding it with wet warmth. I was writhing in pleasure, and he pushed down hard on my hips with his hands, showing me he was in control.

"Oh my. Oh my. Oh my!" was the only reaction I could verbalize through pleasurable whines.

Just as I was getting used to his tongue against my clit, he moved. Now his tongue was on my slit again, but probing inward instead of lapping at the outside. He was fucking me with his tongue, and it was thick and long enough to fill me nicely. He moved his thumb to my clit and rubbed it in a circular motion as his tongue probed my folds.

Between his saliva and my juices, a puddle was forming on the sleeping bag beneath me. I thought I was going to come, then he moved me again. Now just one finger was inside of me, while he kept rubbing my clit with his other hand. He fucked me with his ring finger, and I clamped down on it desperate to be more full.

He pulled the finger out and replaced it with his index and middle finger, and I moaned in relief, happy to have something thicker to clamp down on. His tongue had moved up to my clit, and it was undulating against my most sensitive spot, while his fingers were pressing in and out of my cunt. "That's perfect, Ben," I wailed breathlessly.

Just as I was about to go over an edge, Ben surprised me again. He lifted me up higher, still licking my clit the whole time. He sucked on his fingers lustily, and inserted two in my pussy again, pressing against my walls and reaching up toward my G-spot. Then, his lubed up ring finger was pressing against my anus. I yelped, but lifted my ass up higher. He looked into my eyes to check if it was OK, and then he penetrated my tight ass with a finger. I threw my head back in abandon as he kept licking my clitoris. Three fingers were pushing into me, filling me up. Nearly every part of my body felt pleasured, and I cupped both my breasts and fingered my nipples as he pushed me toward orgasm. The muscles of my vagina and rectum were pulsating, clenching and unclenching around his probing fingers, and his tongue was perfectly stimulating my clit. I came fast and hard. The orgasm was loud and sloppy, I squeezed my thighs together, clamping around Ben's head. I bucked underneath him, and fluid squirted and then oozed out of me, as my pussy and ass convulsed for at least three minutes. I made orgasmic noises that I'm sure scared animals and other campers.

I passed out, and I'm not sure how long I slept. My pussy was still tingling when I woke up. Ben had pulled me into his sleeping bag and hung mine to dry by the fire. I figured I would just tell people I spilled water on it, although I'm sure they all heard me screaming during my gushing orgasm.

At some point during the night, my hand brushed against Ben's penis and I found it hard again. That turned me on. I stroked him and spread my legs, inviting him on top of me. When he didn't immediately climb aboard, I rubbed him harder and started whispering to him. "You're so hard. I want to feel you inside me. Fill me up, Ben."

"Obviously, I want to. But maybe we shouldn't," he said. "The others are sleeping, and we may wake them up."

I didn't care about the others. "Please," I said. "I'm wet again just thinking about it."

I rubbed my finger over my damp slit, then brought my finger to my lips and coyly licked it. My other palm was draped over his erection, pressing down and then pulling up. I spread my legs wider, almost pushing my knee and thigh under his body to force him between my legs. He didn't move. I sat up and stroked him more, putting the head of his cock in my mouth again and slurping over the tip. I rubbed him with my left hand, while my right went between my legs, gathering more wetness. I moved my right hand to the head of his cock, swirling my fluid over the tip until he flinched. I spread my juices over him like lube. I moved my hips up and straddle him, my moist cunt hovering over his erect cock. I pushed down so the underside of his cock was between my wet folds, then I slid back and forth, coating him with my dampness. He moaned, and a bubble of precum appeared on the head. I pulled my hips up, and grasped his shaft, rubbing his head against the entrance of my vagina. "I want you so bad," I said.

I felt like I was forcing him into sex, but I really couldn't fight my own desire. I wanted to feel full, to have his cock enter me, then stretch my walls as he went deeper. I popped the tip just past my opening, but no deeper, then slipped off. When I repeated the move, Ben thrust his hips upward, finally getting the head all the way in. "Oooooooh yes. Thank you, Ben. Fuck me, Ben."

I held my position as he pushed up, now half of his shaft inside of me. I rubbed my clit, and slid down slowly, then pulled up and slid down again as he pushed. In seconds, he was all the way in, and it felt wonderful physically. It also was a mental relief, that I had finally gotten the cock inside of me that I wanted, and that I was fucking a sweet guy who I liked. I was full of pleasure and optimism, the way a young woman can only be when she's fucking a new man. While his cock was sliding into me, I was moving closer to orgasm and picturing future nights with this cock pleasuring me. I thought about him fucking me in my apartment, in his apartment, in the office late at night, maybe I would take him home and fuck him in my childhood room. I imagined me crying out in orgasm in all of those places.

I was bouncing on him hard and fast, pulling almost all the way off with just his tip in me, and then landing on him, his whole length filling me. The sensation of being stretched and full and then pulling almost out had me dizzy. I rubbed my clit faster as I felt the bubble of pleasure moving through my body. "I'm gonna come, Ben."

My vagina muscles contracted at the top of one of my bounces, and the spasms continued as I slid down Ben's cock. I pushed hard at the bottom spreading my legs to get him deeper as I came. I bounced a few more times, rubbing my clit as the last convulsions shot through me, making my thighs quiver. I collapsed on his chest and kissed Ben deeply. He rolled me over so he was on top. My heart was still racing and I hadn't caught my breath yet, while Ben started thrusting hard and deep. My pussy was tingling, and it felt amazing to have him pushing so hard when I was so sensitive. I made breathless screams every time he went to the deepest spot, and I spread my legs wider to give him more access. I thought he would come quickly, but he pounded me hard for several minutes. "Come inside me, Ben. It's OK. I'm on the pill."

He spun me around quickly and I tried to get on all fours so he could take me doggystyle. But he pushed my back and ass down to the ground. I was lying on my stomach and he spread my legs out and crawled between them. I couldn't see him at all, but suddenly I felt his weight on my back and his cock at my entrance. I found out later guys call this position "prone bone," but I had never been fucked that way before. It felt super tight, so I spread my legs even more. He pushed slowly at first, but once his shaft slipped more than halfway in, he started thrusting his hips quickly. He wrapped his right hand around my tit and played with my nipple. I felt helpless, and I kind of liked it. He was totally in control and Ben was finally fucking me with abandon. He was getting really deep, and I was able to move one hand under my body and rub my clit. I loved the feel of his chin stubble and hot breath against my back and neck. He was finally talking sexy to me. "It feels so good. Fucking you deep feels so good," he moaned between thrusts. "Tell me you want this cock."

"I want your cock, Ben. Fuck me harder," I responded between hard thrusts.

Just when I thought I was going to come again, he pulled back gently, as if he was one thrust away from exploding. He just had the tip in, and I pushed back, wanting to be full again as I rubbed my clit. "Tell me what you want," he said, sounding more manly than I ever imagined.

"Come deep inside me, Ben. I want your warm cum all the way inside me. Fill me up. Please fill me up," I said.

He began thrusting even harder, spreading the walls of my tight vagina as he grabbed my tit roughly. After his deepest thrust yet, he groaned loudly, and I felt warm liquid deep inside my cunt, he was so tight I felt like I could feel him soaking my cervix. I pushed hard against him, wanting him deeper, and my clit manipulation and his cock led to another orgasm. As he was convulsing inside me, I started contracting against his hard cock. It was less intense but more emotional than my earlier orgasms. "I'm coming Ben. I'm coming on your beautiful cock. You fucked me so well."

Involuntary tears welled up in my eyes as he thrusted four or five times more, squeezing out the last drops of his cum into me, my tingling pussy still vibrating in a gentle orgasm. The sex was so great, it moved me emotionally. I admit that I had unfeminist thoughts, that I sometimes hit me during great sex. I had silly visions in my head of a future with Ben, or what it would be like for him to get me pregnant. I literally shook my head at myself to break the spell. Ben had stopped pushing, and was laying on my back. He was heavy, but I was satisfied and falling for him harder than ever, so I didn't complain.

The next morning, the girls and I giggled in the communal shower about how slutty we had acted with the guys. Tammy and Beth both made fun of me for how loud my orgasme were. The guys wanted to hike, so we started out on a 6-mile loop trail. The sun was shining and it was much warmer this morning. We hit a fork that headed uphill for a more challenging route. Tammy and Beth didn't want to try a steep trail, but Ben really wanted to see the view from higher up. So the two of us headed up while the others stayed on the other trail. I held Ben's hand and was giddy to be with this sweet, hot guy. We climbed uphill and found a flat clearing with an amazing view overlooking a valley. Ben pulled out a picnic blanket and we enjoyed the view with some trail mix, bananas and water. I leaned against him and he told me that his father had brought him to this site when he was 14. I told him it was beautiful. I loved how quiet it was. We had not seen another hiker since headed uphill. I kissed him deeply, cradling his face, then kissing his neck. I boldly took my top off and undid my sports bra, putting his hand on my breast. I pulled his head down and fed my nipple to him. His lips on my tits sent pleasure waves down my spine. "I want you so bad again. You filled me up so much, I can feel your cum dripping out of me still."

I knew that turned him on, because he sucked my nipples harder. "I've never done it outside before," I cooed.

He pulled away for a second. "Maybe we shouldn't. I don't want anyone to catch us," he said.

"Ben, we haven't seen anyone in two hours, and we would hear them coming," I pleaded. "I need to feel you inside me again. Please."

I kissed him again and pulled his shirt over his head. I kissed his chest and abs. I put my hand on the hard bulge in his pants. "I can tell you want to. Don't you want to be inside me again? Don't you want to fill me up? Didn't last night feel good?"

I wasn't going to be denied. I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled them down. He gave up his weak resistance and kicked off his shoes. His cock pointed straight up to the sun, and I smiled to see him hard again. He helped me get my hiking boots and pants off, although I kept my yellow-striped panties on, for at least a little while.

He was standing and I got on my knees looking up at him. I stroked his cock. I liked seeing it in the bright sunshine, with bulging veins on the side and the head taut with a glistening drop of precum. I kept stroking with my right hand, while the index finger of my left hand spread the precum around his head. Ben moaned and the sound echoed in the valley. I flicked my tongue over his head, undulating over his sensitive hole. I kept stroking, and put my mouth over his head, sucking in as I put my left hand on his ass and squeezed his tight glutes. "I really like your cock," I said. "Holding it, sucking it, gets me so wet."

I enveloped his shaft with my mouth, using my tongue on his sensitive underside while my right hand held the bottom of his cock tightly and slid down to rub his balls, now tight against his body. I pulled off his cock and looked up at him from beneath his scrotum. I licked each ball, salty with sweat, and left a trail of kisses over his sack to the bottom of his shaft. I cupped the balls and took his head back into my mouth. "Oh God Lily," Ben said to me and the mountains.

I felt completely in control, and I was sure no woman had made Ben feel as good as this. I was proud of myself, feeling like a sex godess. I was incredibly turned on. I could feel my labia and clit swelling, and my folds moistening. I took my hand off his balls and reached into my panties, fingering myself. I felt my own wetness and the remnants of Ben's cum from early this morning. I had never played with my cunt and a man's cum before, and it sent me into a sexual frenzy. I stroked harder and bobbed up and down on his cock, hungry for more cum.

I lay down with my back on the blanket and pulled Ben on top of me. I spread my legs wide and presented myself to him. He pulled my wet panties over my legs and ankles, leaving me naked other than my white socks. I put my feet in the air and he aimed his shiny hard-on toward my sopping opening. I crossed my ankles around his back, pulling him toward me. There was no gentle entry of "just the tip" this time. Instead, every inch of his cock pierced me fully with one thrust. My own juices and his cum from earlier lubed my inner walls enough to eliminate any resistance. I gasped in pleasure, and listened to the echo of my moans as he was immediately as deep as he had been the night before.

"You're so wet," Ben said. He pistoned up and down, my ankles pulling his ass toward me. When he hit bottom, it took my breath away and I tried to hold him tight to keep that full, stretched feeling that I loved. Again I wanted his cum. Again, visions of a future with Ben ran through my sex-addled brain. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Please keep fucking me," I screamed to the mountain. I leaned up to kiss him as he was deep inside of me. "You fuck me so well, Ben. It feels wonderful."

After several minutes of pleasure, he pulled out. I thought he might come on my stomach and I whimpered in disappointment, wanting his warmth to fill me again. But he was changing positions. He put me on all fours and positioned me doggystyle. I had wanted him to come in the missionary position because of the intimacy, but I knew I had a better chance or orgasm from doggystyle. He was inside of me again, pushing hard. I spread my legs wider to get him deeper, and I reached around with one hand to finger my clit in rhythm with his thrusts. I loved feeling his balls crash against my clit, and every time he went deep, I pushed back to increase the sensation. The inevitable orgasm wave began as I stared out on the beautiful valley. "I'm going to cum. Ben, I'm going to cum on your cock."

The spasms of pleasure shook me as he kept thrusting with abandon. His cock pushing through my convulsing muscles. I squirted a little, not as much as when he ate me last night. I needed him out of me to recover, but he kept pushing, grabbing my hips hard and pulling me back so he was deeper still. Finally, I felt the heat of his cum burst inside of me. "Yes, yes," I said. "Fill me up."

He stopped pushing, holding me tight with his cock deep inside me. He made manly noises with each spasm, adding more cum to the load he left in me earlier. I pushed back to keep it deep inside of me, my sticky reward. I felt fulfilled and satisfied and happy that I made him come so hard. We held each other for 10 minutes until we started to get cold. Before getting dressed, I squatted behind a rock to pee. My pussy was a bit sore after two hard fucks, and cum would be dripping onto my thigh for the whole hike back. When I was young, the idea of a man's cum inside me was disgusting. But now, on the pill for just a few months, I realized that I liked cum inside me. It made me feel sexy and walking around with cum sloshing in my pussy and dripping onto my thigh. It made me feel like a sexual being.

The hike downhill was easy, and I fell even harder for Ben as he held my hand during steep declines and lifted me up by the hips to help get over boulders. My sex life had been exciting over the past six months, but none of the guys were real boyfriends. Ben was different. I could see a relationship with him, in and out of bed.