Creamy Island Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

"Yes Mistress. Cover me with Mistress's wonderful sticky cock milk." Tasha had moved back onto her haunches, looking like a dog begging its master, she tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide.

The older girl stood up, stroking her cock. With a grunt, the first spurt covered Tasha's face, some landing in her already matted hair. The second spurt was aimed at the girl's heaving breasts. The third massive one covered the rest of her face, and the fourth splattered against her stomach. Eruption after eruption coated the young girl in a fresh covering of cock juice, Tasha smiling the whole time. Before the pulsating cock completely ran dry, Aiya had moved closer so she could aim the last couple spurts into Tasha's waiting mouth. It was filled in the final two spurts that dribbled out of the massive girl meat.

"Now I want you to play with it to your hearts content."

Tasha looked as though she was just given a million dollars. She closed her mouth and swished the thick fluid through her teeth and around her cheeks. She even opened her mouth and gargled with it, her own saliva mixing with it. Aiya could tell that she was having a hard time keeping the amount in her mouth.

The taller girl knelt down and kissed her pet deeply, sucking her own cum out of the eager girl's mouth. While their lips were pressed tightly together, Aiya rubbed her body against the smaller girl, covering her whole front side in cum as well, as they traded the load back and forth between them. Eventually, they just split it, each swallowing some.

When they broke the embrace, Tasha looked longingly at her. "Mistress, is it okay if I cum now? I've been holding it in waiting for your authorization."

Aiya nodded and Tasha closed her eyes. She could see the convulsions rock her body as her tits shook slightly back and forth. When she opened her eyes, Tasha's blue eyes were paler, even in contrast with the white covering her face. "Thank you Mistress."

Now it was Aiya's turn to have longing in her eyes. "Oh Tasha..." Her role broken now that she was satisfied.

"Are you happy, Aiya?" Tasha snapped back to reality, knowing that the playacting was done.

Tears welled up in the older girl's face as she embraced her roommate. "Of course I am Tasha. You do so much for me. How can I not be happy?"

Tasha returned the embrace, patting her friend on the back, "I'm glad you liked it. But I would find it hard to imagine you enjoyed it more than me."

"Tasha... I don't know what to say to you."

"How about 'slut'?" She giggled.

"Of course my little slut. I love you Tasha. I love you my fuck toy."

The words caught her off guard, but somehow during the short time she knew this girl, she somehow felt the same. Pulling back from the embrace she looked her friend in the eye, blue eyes meeting teary brown ones. "I love you too Aiya."

With that, the two gave each other a passionate kiss. Not out of lust, but out of longing for the love of each other and finally finding someone to connect with on the same level.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers
12