Creamy Pie to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers

Her boss held her hips as he strongly moved in and out, Janice grunting each time he hit bottom. I stoked my cock as I watched them fuck. I was surprised by his aggressiveness, each thrust slamming into her, foamy liquid already coating his cock and oozing from her pussy.

"Damn, Jim, you must like my husband watching."

"Yeah, I never had an audience before. Bobby, your wife is something else, such a tight pussy. It gets better every time we get together."

She turned her head to me to make eye contact and smiled.

Her boss continued to pound away and I knew the signs that Janice was about to climax. He pulled her hips to him, embedding himself deep and shooting several spurts of cum into her hot pussy. He pulled out his still hard cock, her gaping pussy pulsing from her orgasm. I immediately shoved my cock into her stretched tunnel.

"Fuck me, honey. Give me that big cock of yours. Fill me up with more cum and you know what I want next."

Janice had a series of small climaxes as I rapidly fucked her and minutes later I added to her already overflowing pussy. She turned over onto her back and spread her legs wide.

"Eat me, honey. Clean up all that cum you guys squirted in me. It's really fresh stuff this time. Show my boss that you like creampie."

Her pussy was still gaping from the double fucking, pussy juice seeping from between her lips. I looked at her boss and then moved between her legs. I placed my mouth on her cunt and started sucking as she pushed out our cum. When I finished she asked her boss if he was ready to fuck again. "Oh, good, nice and hard all ready. You must have liked watching my husband eat me. I want on top this time."

He lay down and Janice mounted him, facing towards him. "This way you can watch his cock stretch me out some more," she said to me. She rocked back and forth, his cock sliding in and out. "You are going so deep this way, Jim. I think your cock head is hitting my cervix. Can you feel it?" She leaned over further and kissed him on the lips. They continued to kiss as she humped his cock.

"Oh ... Oh ... Jim, I've never felt anything quite like this. Oh, God." She mashed down on his crotch, his cock deep. "Oh ..." She whimpered as her entire body started to shake. "Oh ... Oh."

Moments later he lifted his hips and pumped his cum into her grasping pussy. Janice slumped on top of him, his cock still embedded, and didn't move for a long minute.

"Are you ok, honey?" I asked, getting concerned.

"Give me another minute. God, that was awesome, Jim." She lifted off him and lay down on her tummy. "Ok now you can fuck me again, honey, but go really easy."

We were back in our bed with me eating her pussy. "Honey, you know he and I have gotten together several times. You said your fantasy was better if you did not know who was fucking me so I didn't say anything. But since he was my boss I knew you would eventually meet and I didn't want it to be awkward. So what did you think, honey? Did you like watching?"

"It turned me to see how excited you got but I got worried for a moment. And I didn't like you kissing him. That's just for us."

"Yeah, I just got caught up in the moment. With me on top I swear his cock was banging against my cervix. I suddenly felt some kind of pressure, a tingly sensation that went in waves from my head to my toes, back and forth. It must have lasted at least a minute. And then I felt a sudden warmth deep inside me as he came. I don't know what made this time different, maybe because I was on top and he was extra deep. It was like an orgasm that went on and on.

"He's quite the stud and I'm sure he has had plenty of girls, especially those wanting big cocks. I don't know how long this will last but I sure like going to bed with him. And if, somehow, we could repeat what happened, wow!

"Oh, I meant to tell you, until tonight he didn't know you ate his creampie. I tried to get him to do it but each time he lost interest after he came. Now that he's seen what you do maybe next time you can fuck me first and then I can get him to eat your creampie. It seemed to turn him on."

****

Over the next few weeks Janice several times brought home a full pussy from her boss. She said they tried various positions to get another cervical orgasm but were successful only one time, again with her on top. Although I liked watching her and her boss fuck one time I still preferred to keep the actual sex as a fantasy.

"Bobby, the company has a big exhibit at the Las Vegas convention. Jim says he needs me there to help negotiate a possible new contract. He said it could be a really big deal and good for my career if we pull it off. The convention is next month and lasts four days, Thursday through Sunday. Jim says the company will also pay for your air fare."

"I don't have any vacation left, honey. I suppose I could fly out Saturday morning."

"OK, I'll tell Jim."

Janice was already working the booth Saturday morning when I arrived. She was the best looking girl there and I was proud she was my wife. Jim told me the negotiations had gone extremely well and that Janice helped resolve some sticky issues. Important customers were invited to a company reception that night.

"Those two guys over there talking to your wife are executives with Acme," her boss pointed out. "They are the ones we had been hoping to put under contract. Janice helped clinch the deal."

"Oh, that's good, I guess," wondering what that meant.

"Well, you know how charming your wife can be. I didn't think you would mind, considering..."

I was slow in catching on.

"Yeah, Janice was late getting to the booth and was all smiles. We signed the new contract this morning. I think they would like to do some more partying," he said, looking over at the two guys and my wife. About then Janice headed my way with them following. "Hi, honey. This is Jan and Dean. They are new customers of our company."

I finally figured out that I was being introduced to two guys who had fucked my wife.

"We have been invited to their suite. Jim too. We'll see you in a few minutes, OK?" she told them.

"Honey, don't be mad. Jim and I were negotiating the deal all day Thursday and Friday and signed the letter of intent just this morning. He took us all out to dinner last night to celebrate. I had a good time and did not object when they invited Jim and me to their suite. We had some drinks and lots of laughs. They knew I was married and were very respectful, at least for a while.

"Later Jim started feeling me up as we danced and then they did the same. One thing led to another and I wound up with their cocks in me. Jim left about midnight but I stayed. We were late getting to the convention this morning since they wanted one last fuck. I'm sure that's what they are hoping will happen tonight."

"Even now with me here?"

"Jim told them you let me play around and was sure you would not mind. You don't, do you? It's just fun and you can fuck me too."

Drinks were passed around as the guys discussed the just struck business deal. "We didn't have a chance," one of them said with a laugh, "with the two of you doing the negotiations. Janice always had an answer for every one of our objections. You must be very proud of her," he turned to me. I figured neither of them were sure if I knew about last night.

"Bobby is the greatest husband a girl could have," she gushed as she hugged me. "He knows I like to have fun and doesn't get jealous. I told Bobby about the great time last night and he doesn't mind if we do some more partying."

The guys looked at me to confirm and I nodded my head.

Jim stood up and kissed her hard while pulling her tightly to the bulge in his crotch. They swayed together, his hands on her butt. Then moving away, he motioned for one of the guys to take his place. When the second guy took his turn he put his hand between her legs, massaging her pussy. He whispered something to her. Janice nodded and led him by the hand to the bedroom.

"Your wife is simply beautiful, what a body!" The guy named Dean exclaimed. "And she sure knows how make a guy feel good. You are lucky to have such a sexy creature."

About twenty minutes later Jan came out and was replaced by Dean.

"Damn, that girl can sure fuck! And what a tight pussy and god, how she works those muscles! Oh, sorry, guy, I forgot she's your wife. Well, if anyone knows what she's like in bed, you sure do."

About half an hour later Janice and Dean came out. He was dressed but she was nude, obviously prepared for more. She came up to me and planted a big kiss on my mouth, tasting like cum. Teasing us, she bent over to expose her engorged pussy.

"Honey, look what these guys have done to me. I'm really dripping down there. I need a short break and then it's your turn, boss," she said to Jim. Bobby, fix me a drink, will you?" as she boldly leaned against the bar, cum dripping down her leg. So there we were, four guys ogling my twice-fucked wife. Finishing her drink, she walked over to her boss and massaged the big bulge in his pants.

"Looks like your big cock is about ready for my pussy, boss. I just love how it fills me up." She pulled down his zipper and tried to pull it out but it was too stiff. She unbuckled his pants and pulled them part way down, then his underwear. Grabbing his now exposed cock, she led him into the bedroom, one last look back at us.

Without Jim to guide the conversation there was an awkward lull in the conversation. "Janice tells me that the deal you guys have worked out will be good for both companies."

"Definitely. Your wife helped pull it off. If you don't mind me asking, have you guys been married long?"

"About two years plus we dated before that."

"We were initially surprised that she and her boss shared a room, especially since he said you would be joining us in a couple of days. So you must have known they would have sex."

"Yes, Janice told me of the arrangements. I think by now you can see that my wife is a highly sexual person. She loves cock and had numerous guys before we hooked up and I knew all that before we got married. We are deeply in love and are totally committed to each other. But we think of sex as a physical exercise, something to be enjoyed for the moment. I don't mind if she has fun with other guys under the right circumstances. She and her boss have been together a number of times but this is the first time she played with customers. She thinks you both are very sexy."

"There will be several upcoming meetings to work out contract details. Do you think, um, that we could get together?"

"Assuming she's willing, yes."

Janice came out of the bedroom, still nude, and her boss followed a couple of minutes later, fully clothed. "Honey, do you want a turn or do you want to wait until we get back to our room?"

"Up to you." She looked at me for a moment, then turned to the two guys, an apparent invitation for seconds. "I wouldn't mind playing some more, if anyone's interested."

The two guys looked at each other and Dean, the more senior of the two, stood up. Without another word my wife took his hand and led him back into the bedroom. It was half an hour before the guy came out and motioned to his buddy. "She's waiting for you, Jan. Enjoy."

Sometime later he rejoined us. "She'll be out in a minute and said to tell you she's ready to leave."

Back in our room we hurriedly removed our clothes. "God, I've never had so much cum pumped into me. Those guys were really horny. My pussy is a little sore and needs you to caress it with your tongue."

She spread her legs wide, giving me open access to her engorged and very messy pussy.

"Honey, there's too much. How about pushing out some so I don't have to eat it all."

"Yeah, I guess five loads of cum is a bit much. Put a towel under me and get out your phone and take a video.

"Both of them have nice cocks and really use them well," she continued as I sucked her still leaking pussy. "Maybe because they were older they sure lasted a long time, especially the second time. They really like my young pussy and Dean said I was much more exciting than his wife. The first time I had them do me doggy. The second time I sucked their cocks for a bit and then got on top. It really turned them on that I was so aggressive."

As I continued lapping away she concentrated on her growing passion. "Oh, honey, I just love when you do this. So much cum in me this time. I'm getting close, speed up a little."

Moments later she squirted a fresh burst of pussy juice into my mouth. "That was the best of all. You really like to doing it, don't you? When you eat me I feel you are intimately sharing in the fucking I did. I have a pussy fully of cum and you now have the same cum in your mouth. It's almost like we both have been fucked, don't you think? I am so lucky to have such an exciting husband.

"My pussy's a little sore so how about if I suck your cock and we fuck in the morning?"

"Sure, but you need to be prepared for a big load. My cock's been ready for three hours."

****

Three weeks later we got some great news. Janice was promoted to team leader. It had been a possibility for some time but the outstanding effort on getting the new business made it an easy decision for management. No doubt her boss recommended her. We celebrated with a deluxe night out and lots of sex.

The next event of note was the return of the two senior executives to finalize the agreement. Jim, her boss, was out of town so we invited them to our place for a cookout. It was a fun evening with Janice entertaining.

Dean and I chatted as Jan had fun in the bedroom.

"Bobby, your wife is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met. When you get to my age, getting young pussy is not easy so I appreciate your sharing. I'm still amazed that you let guys fuck her."

"She enjoys it and I don't mind. Janice always liked to experience different cocks. It's a virtual hobby of hers and I knew that before we got married. Sometimes she still wants to play around, with her boss, for example, and occasionally with others like you. And I have adapted by enjoying sloppy seconds, or thirds and eating pussy. Her absolute favorite is for me to eat her after we fuck or even after someone else fucks her. I'll do that later today.

"Really! You eat cum? Even another guy's? You don't look like that sort."

"I only taste cum from her pussy as part of our loving. We don't do three-somes and rarely do I actually watch Janice getting fucked. Afterwards we share the cum, making me an intimate participant in her fucking. She adds to our fantasy by giving me a graphic recounting of the sex as I lap away. And I do mean graphic.

"For example she said you have a long uncircumcised cock with a banana bend upward. So I visualize it plowing away in her tight pussy, squirting in her, her pussy swollen and dripping. Later I will stick my tongue where your cock was and make her pussy mine again. Each time she fucks is a shared experience for us."

"That's pretty wild. If you don't mind me asking, what about the taste? I know what pussy tastes like, but cum and pussy? Sounds awful."

"The combination is definitely unique. I know and like the taste of just Janice. There are some differences in cum but mostly the consistency varies, some thick, some thin, and, of course, how much she gets. I assume you guys will want her a couple of times each."

"I suspect her pussy will have plenty full before we finish today. Have you had cum direct, you know, sucked cock?"

"No, not my thing. I suppose it's hard to understand. Eating creampie from my wife's pussy, mine or some other guy's, is to us totally different. It gets back to the sharing we do."

"Actually I had a somewhat similar experience many years ago. My brother, a year older than me, and I both dated the same girl. Later we started having sex and would tag-team her. I enjoyed sloppy seconds many times. Eventually she started favoring my brother and they got engaged and later married. But we continued to get together. One day they proudly announced that she was pregnant. I was amazed she was off birth control since I had been fucking her as much as my brother. They had to know it was 50:50 who was the father. She had two more kids, also quite possibly with my help."

"That's quite a story. Are they still married?"

"Oh, yes, over twenty years now. I am a favorite 'uncle'. I later found out my brother had low sperm count and she likely would not conceive. That's apparently where I made my contribution."

"I have to ask, did you ever eat her pussy afterwards?"

"No, but her husband, my brother, did. She wanted him to do it and it became a regular thing. Sort of like you guys but not after she and I fucked, just him. As I said, we were young and having fun. And what about you? Do you fuck other girls?"

"I had my share before Janice and I started dating. Now I have the sweetest, tightest pussy sleeping next to me every night. I just couldn't do better. But Janice feels I'm missing out and has suggested finding a compatible couple to share. That might be next."

Jan came back into our living room. "She's all yours, Dean. Enjoy!"

"You were in there a long time, Jan. Did you have fun?" I asked.

"The best. She asked me to eat her pussy. My wife never cared much for that and it's been years. I think I was doing a pretty good job but partway through Janice said she wanted to fuck me. She got on top, that was a first for me. She wiggled around and gradually lowered herself onto my cock. I put my hands on her ass to help her rock back and forth, my cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy. After three children my wife is much looser. Then she did something with her pussy muscles, squeezing and milking my cock. I've never experienced anything like that."

"Yeah, none of my earlier girlfriends could do it either. I know what you mean, it's a great feeling. Usually pushes me over the edge."

"Yeah, I exploded moments later and she quickly ground away on my cock, taking me deep. Fortunately, I stayed hard long enough for her to orgasm. As she lifted off my cum dripped out of her gaping pussy onto my chest. God, that was so erotic! Dean is definitely getting sloppy seconds."

About fifteen minutes later Janice opened our bedroom door, nude. "Dean is getting dressed. Come on in and fuck me, honey."

Afterwards I started up the grill. Janice put on just a baby top and panties. "I like to tease my lovers," she explained as we stood around the bar. "Jan, you did a great job of eating me. You guys have pumped so much cum in me I'm afraid these panties will be soaked in a minute." She lifted a leg to show us a growing wetness.

The steaks were almost an afterthought, the guys thinking ahead to a second bout with my wife. "Bobby said you guys fuck all the time. I wish my wife was as willing," Jan said. "Maybe once a week, if I'm lucky. I have some outside opportunities since I travel quite a bit but none so young or attractive as you."

"I can second that, Janice."

"You guys are, what, about forty?" she asked. They nodded.

"I like your cocks and staying power. Many young guys don't know how to satisfy a woman or finish way too quickly." She rubbed our crotches. "I'm ready if anyone else is." Dean was the fastest to raise a big bulge. "Guess you're it," she smiled at him. "I want all of you before we are finished."

About two hours later Jan and Dean departed, effusively thanking us. I settled between Janice's legs. "Not as much cum as I expected," I remarked.

"I decided to give them blowjobs the second time. Dean said his wife won't do it and he didn't last long at all. His cock was longer than yours but a little thinner so it was easier to get down my throat. He was totally amazed that I took it all. Jan liked my sucking but never got quite there and finished up in my pussy. So there are two loads in my pussy from earlier and only one just now. Still should be plenty for you to enjoy."

NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers