Creamy Pie to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

A month went by, our fantasies were enhanced by recalling our time with Jan and Dean. Our sex was frequent and very good.

"I was interviewed today by an attorney."

"Oh, what was that about?"

"Well, it seems someone either knew or guessed that Jim and I shared a room in Las Vegas during the convention. So there's an investigation going on, you know, boss/subordinate thing. I was asked if it was true and had I been coerced or otherwise pressured. I explained that it was entirely voluntary on my part, that I was attracted to him. They asked about you and I said you were aware of what happened. I didn't say anything about other times he and I were together.

"The attorney said I confirmed Jim's story. He added that it was extremely poor judgement on my boss's part to get involved with a subordinate and there would likely be repercussions. But not for me, he hastily added. I think the company might have some concerns that I would file some kind of suit.

"Jim hasn't been in the office the last couple of days, so I don't know how he's doing. I hope he's not fired. It wouldn't be fair."

When the dust settled he was given a choice of a relocation or termination. Naturally the relocation was the better choice and guess who was named acting manager: Janice! I think she was by far the most qualified but corporate concerns might also have been a factor. Hard to claim retaliation or discrimination when you get a promotion.

But her new position did have some downside. Her two clients, Jan and Dean, would be coming soon for one last meeting. Janice will have to play this on the straight and narrow but I'm sure they will understand. She also discontinued an occasional romp with other guys. We need to figure out some politically safe ways to still have fun.