Created in the Image of a Superior Being Ch. 01

Story Info
Erotic trans w/LFA Femdom enlightening males.
2.2k words
4.41
11.3k
12
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philip Meyer had always dreamed of owning his own high-end women's shoe store. Having come from a long line of males doing it sales of shoes was in his blood. His father had done it so too his grandfather though neither owned the store they worked in.

The grandfather came from a time the area of the city he worked in was known for its street hustling. 'We cheat you fair' seemed to be the adopted slogan of the stores in the 9 block area that housed many of the poor and downtrodden.

The city retained the section as it prospered looking on it as a quaint reminder of 'what used to be'. With tall skyscrapers of the metropolis blotting out the sun on its sidewalks in the mid-day the area known as 'Cobblestone Row' being fair wasn't always in play.

The tourists and unenlightened would flock to the area known for selling all manner of products. Back in the 60's and 70's one could get a haircut a shoe shine and walk out with the latest rock albums that had been pilfered off the back of delivery trucks with the driver too busy unloading.

Automobile owners in need of single hubcaps lost from hitting potholes would drive up. Haphazardly hung a 70 or so different style hubcaps hung on a large slab of wood in front of the store. A spotter of a boy 15 or so would slide around and steal one of the remaining hubcaps on the other side from the particular car as the store's owner kept the prospect busy. Coming through the stores back entrance stolen hubcap in hand the kid of 15 would declare "I think this one may be right boss."

The naïve buyer would walk out pleased despite having been scammed unaware he'd been buying back his own hubcap.

By those in the know it was learned one shirt maker would sell shirts that had no back. A sign in clear view said 'All sales final.' The shirts had been made for Funeral homes the bodies lying in an open casket being waked gave off the image the deceased intended to go to their final calling while dressed in shirt and tie. Once at home the buyer would slip the shirt on with sleeves and fine sets of buttons on the front only to find the it was constructed without any material in back from the shoulders down.

Philip Meyer got up and out slowly building equity 12 years after beginning the 42 year old had his own boutique that sold the expensive women's line of shoes from a bevy of designers. It was said he could sell ice to an 'Eskimo'... and having him like it.

A fast talker 30 to 40 words per minute with gusts up to 60 his sales skill showed a highly tuned craft had been learned enough it made him wealthy.

There were numerous reasons some of which psychologists would have a field day analyzing as to why he liked selling women's shoes touching their feet every day being one.

Believing females to be superior beings a submissive streak towards women allowed him to knee at their feet on a daily basis. Another secret he kept well-hidden was that he was a closeted gay Cd. For Philip wearing the latest fashionable high heels along with feminine intimate wear delights he took his comfort by bedding another male preferably a novice to the ways of a crossdresser lifestyle.

"Yea ...uh huh you're right Mariam...yes I told you... the Maximum Lounge is getting a steady stream of money from him...a skilled stripper can fleece a horny male in no time...let's remember they're always horny...oh I apologize for snapping at you like that."

Gloria Tremont let out a sigh holding the phone to her ear she looked down to see the new shoe being slipped onto her foot.

"Yes hmmm, well that goes without saying...he's taking money from our joint account now that he shouldn't be touching...I swear he's like a housewife who steals from the weekly household budget...what? ...yea,... sure I can hold."

"Excuse me Maam...Ms. Gloria."

"Yes... what is it Philip?...these heels feel way too tight by the way.

"It just your conversation...I couldn't help overhearing...you may have spoken the solution to your problem yourself without realizing it Maam...'

The woman looked at him quizzically as Philip continued.

"Rebirth him anew, transform him...he can be created in the image and likeness of a a Superior Being...a woman"

His statement got her attention.

"You were telling your friend on the other end of the phone...doesn't he know that females are superior. I've always believed it myself and I may know a way of helping you achieve it...I mean for your husband...that is if you want to alter the power dynamic in your home...to one of a female led relationship...with you being the loving female authority figure.

"Mariam I'll call you back."

Gloria Tremont looked him in the eye as she leaned forward.

"Do tell."

Pulling back in the plush chair her skirt hiked up some showing a hint of her black lace panties.

"You're looking again Philip I've always known you have a thing for mine an any other woman's intimate finery."

"That's part of it Maam... a male dressed in lingerie loses his perch atop a marriage dynamic and perhaps the ability to be called or better said viewed as a real male. You said it's like 'a wife stealing from the household budget'...what if he was the wife...your feminized housewife."

Pulling back resting his butt on his ankles as he knelt at her feet his hand lifted in a feminine manner and held at his chest.

"I know I shouldn't say this yet I trust you Ms. Gloria I have been dressing up for years. And I know what feminine clothing can do to zap a males strength...when done right with purpose it can turn him into a simpering girly-boi of a male."

"Yes continue."

"Don't get me wrong I like woman, I mean I love women I admire them in fact as I said I think they are superior...it's just my thing is being in bed with another male..."

"Philip you know I've always supported the LGBTQ community...I see nothing wrong with males frolicking under the covers together."

"Things have changed so much..it used to be males dressing in feminine clothing were looked on as perverts...trampy male sluts getting off on females panties and things...they'd be thrown in jail by the bunko squad...treated as outcasts in society especially by the church."

Gloria stopped him there.

"Rather ironic considering the revelations of the numerous 'pedo's' within their ranks...the leaders all high and mighty yet the most vile of sinners were given a pass if thought of in that perspective...as best I can figure they have been doing it not only for years or even decades I'd say the buggering has gone on for centuries."

"As I was saying Gloria Cd's like me stand on the shoulders of giants who came before us...they were the true ground-breakers. In your husbands case now days female hormones are easily available...they're easier to get than tickets to the Lightening Strikers game."

Stopping a smile came on his face.

"And they work too. Being well experienced in the BDSM scene I come across female dominants that are highly skilled in the art of using hypnosis...if I remember and I hope its Ok to say it your husband is very demanding likes to get his own way. Domineering he can be very rude at times especially to those he doesn't know."

"Very perceptive Philip I see your skill in sales has taught you how to read people."

"Thank you Maam it's just that I think he needs to be given files to listen to that will make him very obedient, he'll also end up disclosing secrets he has hidden from you and will have to always tell you the truth or he'll experience a highly discomforting state of being."

"What do we do to begin with?"

"He needs to be listening regularly every day...It's like software that has to be updated every day.'

"You mean like Gate's Micro-Soft the first 15 years of their existence."

"Exactly... over time they'll change his beliefs and how he acts yet initially he needs to be subconsciously trained so that he obeys and tells you the truth in all matters...from there things will flow...after that we can get him into feminization files to build a core belief that he has always thought himself to be a woman ...and not just feminine but submissive feminine with a taste for the 'frou frou'femme in his lingerie and other things...being turned beta obedient will have already layered a foundation within him to build off of."

"Maam I'm certain you'll take some enjoyment having him do things he never would have before...like perhaps taking cooking classes or needle point...what would his friends say when he is asked to play golf or go for a few beers and he responds by telling them he can't because he has a flower arranging class to attend."

"Oh you do have a sense of payback Philip dear... with a little wit attached for good measure... the best revenge is revenge. You mentioned Greg's friends...they are a source of aggravation and need to be dealt with."

"In my opinion its best he lose them ...all of them. If he is put in an embarrassing situation in front of them they'll drop him like a hot potato and likely jettison away."

Her husband Greg looked at his watch sitting out front in his Chevy Tahoe for the last fifteen minutes waiting to pick Gloria up was making him antsy. He needed to get a wager in on the football match before his bookie closed the betting.

The door to Philips 'Shoes for all occasions' opened with Greg standing in the door way looking until he spotted his wife.

"Aren't you done yet. I swear you women...can't you ever make your mind up."

It was in that instant that Gloria Tremont did just that. Using three simple words looking at Philip she smiled.

"Make it so."

Her glare of a stare pushed her husband back out the door as if to say 'I'll be there when I am good and ready'.

Pointing her toe's she commanded Philip.

"Kiss my toe then slip it into your mouth.'

Gloria felt a band of female dominance over take her.

"Now...right here Maam...in my store...what if people see me?"

"I'm not concerned about others now kiss and lick."

Painted perfectly with red polish the stocking covered foot held out waiting for him to take it. His mouth lowered pouting his lips he bent and kissed her toes.

"Being the kind of woman I am there is plenty I know about dominance."

It was too tempting not to do it. Philip slid all the toes in letting his tongue swirl on them inside his mouth. The feel of the stockings the pungent aroma of feet kept in shoes the sheer idea that he was licking a woman's foot in public and ordered to do so was such a turn on he soon grew to stiffness between his legs.

Gloria lifted her other leg the 4" heel providing an arch to her foot she moved it between his legs. The pointed heel on the carpet she let the tip of the leather high heel run along his hard-on. The moan of sorts gurgled out from his mouth.

"Ohhhh Ms. Gloria...eww, eww,...oh no."

Like a young one who'd just discovered the delights of masturbating his penis pulsated forth dampening his beige colored trousers. Each following spurt spread the discoloring outward as though a baby wetting its diaper.

She pulled the damp foot from his mouth a kiss to the cheek she rose.

"Such a good 'boy'...as I said make it so...I am a business woman so I like organization and structure...lay out a plan and have everything I need to initiate the opening volley."

Gloria sounded so much like a field general commanding troops on the battlegrounds he responded 'yes sir commander'.

The antique bell above the door chimed out three times as his assistant strode through the entryway.

"Hey Lazy Maria's coffeehouse had a special on two for one's so I got you a cup."

Philip on the floor grabbed the pair of shoe boxes letting them cover up his soiled pants.

"Nice...great...thanks...go outside and open the car door for Ms. Gloria...a superior woman like her needs to be treated like one."

Coffee down on the check-out counter Sammy clicked his heels together and raised his hand in a salute looking at Gloria,

"Yes sir commander."

She turned to look at Philip standing holding the shoe boxes. The band of submissive energy he felt let him know he would always do his best to please the woman.

"He learns fast...I'll be I touch. Find a pair of those heels in royal blue size 8 and get on to your task straight away."

The car door being opened Gloria let her husband have it with both barrels.

"Just who in the hell do you think you are embarrassing me like that. It's time we had 'the talk'."

The sound of his subdued response faded away as Sammy closed the sound-proof door.

"Honey I'm sorry... I was just..."

End of part one...