Created in the Image of a Superior Being Ch. 02

Story Info
At times graphic erotic Trans-Femdom with Cd's, T-girls.
2.2k words
4.51
5.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Created in the image of a superior being.' pt 2

Philip Meyer needed to counter balance the dominance he recently experienced from Gloria. He had been cultivating the twenty-something male bike messenger Brendan for some time. His shock of unkempt red hair reaching his shoulder the thin framed 25 year old male locked up his bike on the street pole before walking in right before the shoe store closed.

Slung over his back the messenger bag held 3 pairs of shoes Philip had ordered the week before. Wiping his hands on his pair of cargo shorts he thought he looked hip with the retro 'Nine Inch Nails' NIN t-shirt.

"Hi Mr. Meyer glad I got here before you closed. I love getting out of work on Fridays."

Philip had already decided he would name him Chloe when the time came. Establishing his place as the authority figure he replied.

"Just call me sir....will you BB."

His name was Brendan sometimes called Brendan 'Bud' yet over time Philip had altered it and would play with the abbreviation going back and forth from Brendan buddy to BB.

"Say Brendan buds why don't you bring that bike inside it might rain....in fact I could use a hand in back I'll take care of you later...speaking of buds I have some marvelous weed 'BB'....whatta ya say a little help and we'll get a buzz too....maybe have a few beers or something."

The thing that is amazing with bud developers is how creative they can get these days regarding what type of feeling they can produce. You want euphoria done.....something to enhance your sexual sensations that too can be made. BB would experience both.

Brendan pulled his bike off the pole lifting the handle bars he raised the front tire and easily pushed it in the store with it looking like a unicycle of sorts.

"Just put it over there Brendan...that ok 'BB'....say can you go barefoot no sense getting any mud I mean dirt on the carpet back here."

Kicking off his top-sider casual shoes a few hits of weed in the two started arranging shoe boxes in columns in back. On a hanger along one wall filled with organized boxes of shoes was an ankle length multi-layered petticoat bustling with crinoline. Next to it also on a hanger was a pretty bra hung by its straps and a pair of panties with matching garter-belt delightfully embroidered all three pieces reeked of femininity.

Philip was prepared for the opening standing near his work-space in back like most males who had centerfolds up in the private space his were a classier collection of some tastefully done 50's 'pin-up' calendar girls.

Popular in their time and beyond the airbrushed look showed each woman with a buxom chest and near impossible thin tapered waist. Perched in high heels her appearance gave off both an innocence and heightened sense of female sexuality.

One had the girl trying to change a tire on her automobile while her stocking top held by a garter tab peeked out from the skirt as it barely hid her treasured pussy.

Another was the farm-girl look of a stunningly attractive coed in a pair of 'daisy-dukes' with a top sheer enough her pointed breasts could be seen with it tied at a knot at the top of her rib cage.

Being the cross-dresser he was it was Philip's favorite. In seamed stockings held by garters a beautiful young woman in high heels wore a pink and white corset trimmed in ruffled edges that made their way all around the piece's opening. Her back arched to show off her luscious breasts lifted outward from the corset cups she stood in front of a steamer trunk with the top open in the attic room. All sorts of intimate wear spilled over the bottom section with the words 'come play in my girl world with me' written in script below.

At 5' 7" Brendan was self-conscious about his height next to the taller and older Philip.

The buzz getting lift off 'BB' took to stealing glances at the pin-up girls as they restocked the shoe boxes. Like any male would once the fuse of his sexuality was lit his small head started taking over for his big one. A table close by held 4 different pairs of high heels and pumps. Years of practice doing it Philip was certain he'd guessed right on the sizes.

"Say BB hand me that box down there...thanks.'

"You mean this one Mr. Meyer...I mean Sir."

"Yes Bren-bud...slip it in the opening slot there while I go over these figures and mark it down...can't be wrong on the math BB."

"I have to tell you sir those pictures of those girls really kind of get me going....I'm mean look at how pretty they look."

"Yea baby..they're hot.'

Brendan wasn't sure if he was too high or had he just been called 'baby'. There was something about hearing him called it that he liked.

"How come you have that lady stuff hanging there...the panties and things."

"A woman customer left them here along with a box for her boobie enhancers......she was going to wear the lingerie and needed shoes to go with her dress....touch them BB ...feel how soft they are....the petticoat I mean."

Brendan started to blush as he let his hands move along causing a ripple to the billowing petti's. It slipped out casual like.

"I wonder what it's like wearing high heels with petticoats....so the woman needed to have them match colors I guess huh? I mean her heels with this other stuff that goes with her dress."

"Yes she left the dress in my office.... she was pretty wealthy just asked me if I could donate that stuff to goodwill or something. I just haven't done it yet."

It was slight yet Philip could see a hint of the hard outline in the cargo shorts.

"Say bay-bay can you put that box up top up there. I have my mind on these numbers. Just step on that cardboard box it's stable."

Standing on the box the shoebox in his hand he replied.

"I don't think I can reach it Sir. ...even though I'm standing on this."

"Here lets have a little fun...point your toe,."

Free of socks he pointed his bare foot. A buzzed smile came on BB's face as he watched Philip slip one of the shoe's of the pair of high heels on his foot. The next quickly followed.

"There maybe that will give you a little height.....you know you have got nice legs."

Brendan could feel his penis growing hard being in the pumps as he reached up. A few tries and he slid the shoe box into the open slot. As he turned back with Philip standing and watching he gave a shake to his long red hair looking at Philip. His feet spread perched in the high heels he couldn't help himself from getting hard.

Teetering in the 4" pumps he grew nervous as though he might fall off the box. His hand reached out to steady himself yet instead it felt the petticoat on the hanger. He couldn't explain yet as it came off he held it stopping it from falling to the ground.

Philip moved in ready to bounce

"Hey Bay-bay...your pants...look at how hard you are...I can see someone likes being put in high heels."

Philips hand gently touched the front of BB's shorts.

"Ohhh yes its definitely hard....why that's so cute baby...seeing how excited you are...and look you're holding the petticoats...do you know how nice those will feel once you're wearing them?"

The whimper was soft as Philip gently massaged the penis behind the shorts.

"Here lets see ...we'll just slip these ugly shorts off huh?"

Brendan shook his head 'yes' breathless he watched the shorts and underwear being lowered down.

"There just kick them away...my you look great in heels...yes your little plaything seems to agree."

Philip took the petticoat brushing the material along his penis he next opened the elastic waist-band.

"Step in BB...very good ...so obedient too I see....we'll just pull these pretties up this thin waistline of yours....I never realized what a nice figure you have...why these petticoats fit you perfectly....it makes me wonder."

The petticoat tented out slightly from his hard penis yet there were so many layers it was difficult to tell.

"Slip that shirt off baby.....yes just as I suspected not very much hair on your bosom."

It had never been called a bosom before as Philip ran his hands over the smoothness. BB's hand unconsciously drifted down to stroke his penis through the petticoat. It only heightened his arousal even more.

"Unless someone one wants to get a spanking they better not touch that play-thing unless permission is given."

BB moved his hand away from his penis acknowledging Philip's authority. His eye's widening at seeing Philip holding the bra in front of him he could feel the urge expanding.

Guys can get away with wearing a pair of panties every now and then they may even put on a pair of tights for a thrill in the afternoon. But a woman's brassiere was a definitive statement it said whoever wears this is crossing a boundary into a space that only matured females live in.

It wasn't just a regular plain bra chosen from the Sears catalog he'd beat off to in his early teen years. How many nights spent looking at antiseptic pictures of women wearing what was a functional necessity for them was uncertain.

No, this bra with its pretty design its embossed embroidered whimsy had all the allurement a woman wants when projecting an image of feminine sensuality.

"I'll not force you...do you want to wear it?....softly say yes Sir."

Ask any dominatrix training a male into a serious t-girl or sissy maid or perhaps a woman turning her husband femme in an attempt to establish her rule over him in a female led relationship....the moment he slips his hands through the opening of the bra straps being held open he has turned into a different person.

He couldn't resist it ....the forbidden fruit of feminine intimate wear was too tempting.

"Yes Sir."

His arms slid past the opening as Philip leaned forward to clasp the hooks in back. Philip could feel BB's body give off a quiver as he adjusted the piece. His hands dropped giving a quick touch to the pretty butt. His mouth neared bb's. The messenger never had kissed a grown male or any male for that matter.

Their lips came together with Philip slipping his tongue in letting it swirl around inside BB's mouth. Gently he let his hand swirl the petticoats around his boy's dick.

Philip next held open the waistband of the matching panties.

"I like the name Chloe for you."

"Chloe? my name is Chloe?"

"See there you've said it."

Chloe found himself ten feet away lifted onto the top of a pair of large stacked boxes he spread his legs delighting in the tactile feel of the petticoat. Philip's head bobbed up and down on 'Chloe's' penis careful to just edge him. The 25 year old male was amazed at how the older Philip knew just how to make feel so good with his tongue and lips.

The bathroom in the apartment above Philip's shop had been renovated as the two showered. As a seasoned Cd he loved shaving newbie's legs and underarms along with the rest of the body being layered in hair removal crème to bring it to near total smoothness.

"There now Chloe dear this mess of hair...watch...you'll soon have what only women do."

Once more his penis took hard seeing Philip work.

"It's just a thin small line...all my boy pubic hair ...its gone...It looks like one of my old girlfriends now...my body too...it feels so soft and smooth with all the hair gone.'

Philip caressed the hairless balls.

"Let me see you do it...stroke that little plaything.'

Philip gave the order knowing most males are way to bashful about masturbating in front of another male. Just as he thought 'Chloe' looked submissive gliding his hand up and down on the penis.

"You'll be learning a new way to touch it once your nails are on....that is Chloe if I give you permission girl."

There he had said it...he had called him a girl.

"My nails on. Chloe... girl."

"Yes your nails they'll be attached and lengthened until yours grow out...and this hair...it needs curlers...so lets have you sit and begin."

The fresh hit of weed felt nice and relaxing. With his head full hot curlers tightly wound Chloe's face was awash in colorful powders as Philip finished with his makeover by layering the mascara on his uplifted lashes. A hip turn holding as he sat he thought the bra holding his breast forms looked so pretty seeing them in the mirror.

"I can feel my nipples...its like someone is squeezing them.'

"The little ball magnets connect..with your breasts glued on with adhesive you'll feel them a lot until your boobies come off."

Standing in front of Chloe Philip spoke.

Now this lipstick will plump out your lips as the evening moves along...come morning time you'll see what I mean...you know first before we do that show me a pout. A pair of puppy-dog eyes on his face he looked up innocent-like.

Dropping his head he felt the cock of Philip touch his lips, Chloe let his mouth slide on to it.

"Good girl...that looks so sexy with you in your curlers Chloe."

End of part 2 ....