Creating an Addiction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wank me slowly when you're not sucking," I guided her, "Slowly though as I want to cum in your mouth." I was testing the water, as Nat hadn't been a fan of me cumming in her mouth. She slid her hand up and down my shaft gently and nodded without a hint of an argument.

"So are you sure you've not been meeting Ritchie and sucking him off? You're better than I remember!" I challenged her, half wondering if she had without my knowledge.

"No sir, not yet. But Ritchie has been giving me orders to train ready for him. He has a big cock, bigger than you sir, he's shown me pictures, and he wants me to be able to take him all down my throat. So I've been practising with my toys, training my gag reflex – I've done a lot of research since we've been talking again." She explained. Hearing again that Ritchie had a big cock made me twitch with excitement, as I'd always wanted Nat to be stretched out by some big meat.

"So what else has he been getting you to do?" I demanded urgently, but with a smile on my lips to show I wasn't angry.

"Well... Ritchie always was a bum man, and ... well, he gets me so excited talking about how he will play with my arse. He wants to lick it, to finger it, use toys... and then his cock. God, it sounds so nasty, but it gets me so horny. He told me to buy some butt plugs, and use them to train myself ready for him.", she admitted, wanking me harder as she lapped the pre-cum from my swollen cock.

"Oh god, that's so hot Nat. So have you been training your arse too?" I asked, hoping she had, longing for it in fact.

"Only a bit. Ritiche wants me to wear them around the house, but I couldn't... until now I guess. Now you know. I've only used the smallest one so far. It does feel good... very good." Nat admitted, turning me on even more.

"Yes from now on you should do what he suggests, not only will wearing a butt plug get you ready for him... and me, but you'll also feel horny all the time, exactly how a beautiful woman like you should feel." I couldn't believe how well this was going, Nat obviously was far more ready for this new lifestyle than I had guessed, I had wasted far too long before putting this plan into action.

"Yes sir, I will," Nat giggled, reminding me just why I loved her so.

"Now I need to cum, just thinking about what a sexy wife I have makes my cock ache to cum. Suck me hard my hotwife, show me how you'll suck Ritchie when you meet him," I urged, grabbing her hair tightly I rammed my cock between her lips, taking over, fucking her face. Nat did her best to relax and take my cock, spit running down her chin, choking from time to time but doing very well, my cock reaching the back of her throat before she gagged and I pulled out.

When I pulled my slick cock out to rub over her lips marking her face, she had enough breath to whisper "Harder sir... teach me to take it. Ritchie says a good slut should gag on cock.". Oh fuck that did it, she wasn't my wife anymore, she was a whore to use. I thrust faster and harder into her slut mouth, ignoring her gagging, pushing all the way in, holding my cock there so the head was just down her throat, waiting for her almost panic before pulling out to give her some air, then again, and again. Even being used so hard Nat still was able to use her hands to milk my balls, building a huge eruption of cum from me. My legs almost gave way as I cum, unable to thrust my cock just quivered as I fed her my hot sticky spunk. Nat gave me one last shock as she applied suction, her cheeks sucking in as she tried to get every drop, and I looked down on her in wonder as she obviously gulped and swallowed my seed for the very first time.

"Fuuck!" I cried, cumming so hard it almost hurt. Nat sucked and licked my cock clean like an experienced cum drinker, making slurping noises and she moaned and purred. When there was nothing left for her to eat I sank down on my knees next to her and kissed her sticky lips, our tongues frantically playing together as I tasted my salty cum on her.

"Fuck that was amazing Nat," I cooed.

"Why thank you sir, Richie has had me watch porn, he's been sending me links, to complete my education he said. So I've been learning how to suck cock like a pro, and Ritchie has made it clear not to waste a drop. I can't wait to taste his cum too." She admitted, already falling into the role of hotwife so well.

"Oh, I'm sure you will dear wife. And not just his, there will be more men to play with if I have my way," I promised, playfully slapping her on the bottom.

"Why thank you," Nat replied, smiling like the cat who got the cream, which is pretty much what had happened.

A few hours later we were half watching a film while sharing a bottle of wine. Nat had her tablet out and had received a reply from a very happy Ritchie. He told her in some detail how hard it had made him, and Nat was sitting next to me with her hand up her skirt, fingering herself as she struggled to type with the other hand, pictures of his nicely large cock appearing in her timeline. I had told her to be open from now on, no need to hide away.

"I was thinking Nat, maybe I should see if I can get back in touch with Sam and find out how she's doing. She'd love to know what you're getting up to with Ritchie, it always turned her on when you chatted before you know." I said, deciding it was time to bring all the players into the game, especially as Nat was so turned on right now, halfway to another orgasm.

"Yes, of course, sir, fairs fair..." she managed, biting her lip as another dirty message appeared on her screen.

"Good, I'll see if I can find her details. Now I'll shut up and let you enjoy yourself. If you're finding it hard to type and touch yourself, why don't you ask him to call you?" I suggested, wanting to help push it up a level of contact. Typing was one thing, but hearing his voice would make it more real.

"You sure?" she asked timidly.

"Of course, take the phone upstairs and play, that's an order!" I laughed, and Nat jumped up blowing me a kiss as she ran upstairs. I guessed he'd been asking her to take it to phone sex – and the way she jumped at the chance I knew she wanted it as well. I shouted up after her, "and I'll expect you to wank me off as you tell me everything you get up to when I come up to bed!".

I gave it a minute and took out my phone.

"Hi Sam, the plan worked like a dream. She'd told me, and is well on the way to be the hotwife we planned."

TO BE CONTINUED!

12