All Comments on 'Creating Constellations'

by theWriterInTheNude

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nicole2023Nicole202311 months ago

I enjoyed it but kinda knew where it was going to end up when you gave everyone’s occupation.

ThebiffThebiff11 months ago

Pick a name and stick to it. Grace, Rae, Lexi, Lex and X all within one paragraph is annoying a spoilt the flow for me.

Striderian1Striderian111 months ago

Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, but have to agree it was hard to keep up with the names.

AnyMooseAnyMoose9 months ago

So much potential; hard to keep track of who was who when the key players had 2-3 names, sometimes in the same sentence.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story and characters and passionate sex. Nice to see how the two couples end up finding their other half and all of them together adding to the growth and success of the brewery. Sad to see their "getting away spot" yielding to the masses, but that is the way of things in the age of TikTok and social media postings. Sweet to see them all embrace having a family. I agree with the name issue; took some time to get it sorted out in my head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheWriterInTheNude@theWriterInTheNude
I work as a computer programmer in my everyday life. Writing has always been a creative outlet that I don't always get. Erotic fiction is an exciting new thing. Writing in the nude is not new.