Creating Content

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this Mom seemed astounded. Stepping back from me.

"But I'm not nude," she looked down at herself, pinching at the wet bodysuit and snapping it back against her skin.

"Some people might take offence I guess," I offered, thankful attention was being drawn away from my hard-on.

She reached down for her dressing gown and threw it around her shoulder.

"Well then they're idiots," she stated and holding open the front, giving me one last look at her body she added. "Are you offended?"

All I could really do was shake my head. And as we headed out of the bathroom I noticed her eyes for an instant look down at my groin and the obvious erection tenting out the front of my pants. Her only acknowledgement of my situation and I'm sure I saw a look of satisfaction come across her face.

*

Mom's ageing computer was fine for video editing and gladly she didn't choose to stay and learn the process, opting for a warming shower whilst I cut the two most suggestive scenes. The close-up of her pussy and the nipple shot excised, I transferred the file to her iPad to do with as she wished. I say gladly as it would surely mean she would call on me to deal with any future videos and also it gave me a chance to jerk off.

Yes. I masturbated in my mother's house whilst looking at her essentially naked ice bath video.

Twice now I thought. As I came into a tissue, imagining her in the shower only two rooms away, I realized I had jerked off twice in two weeks to a fantasy of my mother. This wasn't normal. Thirty years had passed without even the slightest sexual interest in her and now here I was beating off like a teenager with the most bizarre of incestuous fantasies. Was it bizarre though? I wondered. Was she not doing everything in her arsenal to encourage my thought pattern? She'd definitely peeked at my groin. Her eyes before leaving for the shower had almost been seductive, as if inviting me in with her. "Cut it out you idiot!" I scolded myself at my proposal. She's your mother you fool. She's not trying to seduce you, she's just having fun with a new found hobby.

And then she entered the office.

Her presence made me jump and I was thankful I'd tucked myself back in my pants moments before her arrival.

"Have you got a cold?" She asked, concerned as she noticed the loaded tissue in my hand.

My eyes were slow to move from her stunning appearance as I looked down at the evidence in my grip.

"OH, no, it's nothing," I stammered as blood rose to my cheeks. "What's with this?" I deflected the attention back onto her, gesturing at her clothing.

She looked down at herself, running a hand down the front of her red and white spotted dress from breast to groin before taking the hem in her fingers, splaying out the skirt. The action caused the mid thigh length to raise up her leg revealing the top of her stockings.

"Oh I thought we could do another video tonight if it's not too late?" She explained before turning and bending slightly. "I just wanted you to tell me if the seams are straight?"

The A-line dress was short enough to rise above her flesh colored stocking tops from the rear and with legs together, she held the doorframe as I inspected her from behind. The seams on the stockings ran up perfectly from her high heels to the small patch of exposed skin on her upper thighs, the straps of her matching garter disappearing beneath the skirt. The dress she wore I did remember from my youth but my recollection didn't include the short length and its backless nature, obviously preventing a bra being worn. Jesus, I thought, was she even wearing panties?

"Well?" Mom asked over her shoulder.

"What?" I managed to reply, my post orgasm swelled cock returning to its erect state.

"Are the seams straight?" Mom repeated, attempting herself to look down upon the backs of her legs.

"Oh, ah yeah they're fine," I stammered. "Look what type of video did you have in mind?" I asked, my heart racing.

"Ta da!" She exclaimed as she held up a previously obscured feather duster and my pulse relaxed somewhat. "Marjorie did one where she cleaned the bathroom. Said she had more than one hundred thousand views. Can you believe that?"

A mental image of my mother's friend came to mind. I would've always described her as reserved, more so than Mom even, nothing like the picture Mom was painting of her.

"And I'm guessing she wore something like that?" I gestured towards my mother's body.

"Oh no!" Mom laughed. "I'm not even going to say what she was wearing!"

I didn't press for more. To be honest I wasn't interested in Marjorie. There was one woman dressed sexily in front of me and that was where I focused my attention. Throwing the heavy tissue in the waste basket I picked up the camera.

"Ok, so what do you want to do?"

*

She began in the living room, dusting the mantel as I filmed her progress. Running her finger along the top of picture frames and mocking disgust at imaginary dust. Leaning forward to clean the top of cabinets, it was obvious without her expressly telling me she wanted me to film up her skirt. When she went to all fours to dust the entertainment unit, intentionally raising the dress onto her buttocks to reveal her white satin panties I no longer harboured any doubt as to the type of video I was recording.

All up, it took about an hour and although the night was well advanced, Mom opened another bottle of wine. She sat so close to me on the couch. Understandably, in order to watch the footage I played back. With crossed legs, her thigh pressed to mine, her foot tapping my shin lightly. My hand held the camera above my groin, trying in vain to obscure the erection I'd sported for the last sixty minutes as her breast pressed hard into my upper arm.

On the screen she knelt before the television as I circled behind her, filming her legs from her heels to her stocking tops. A wider shot saw her look back at the camera, her red painted lips full and smiling with acknowledgment as she lifted her skirt slightly to reveal her panties. What we were all longing to see. An upskirt of this fifty something sex bomb. For that is how I now saw her. Yes she was my mother but she was also an object of desire.

I zoomed in on her ass. Her twin globes encased in satin, the straps of her garter belt digging into her flesh, the bulge of labia between her thighs. My mother's labia. Her soft pussy bulge right there before me. I let my eyes drift from the screen to her chest, cleavage below me, her breasts moving with each breath. The smell of her perfume. Jesus, the smell of her pussy. Her foot rubbing my leg, her stocking top visible, her hand on my thigh...

It was something that hadn't happened since I was a teenager and I felt as embarrassed now as I had back then. Without stimulation but the pressure of the material against my cock; I came in my pants.

Mom noticed the change in my breathing and as the video ended I used the opportunity to rise from the couch.

"Are you okay?" She asked, placing her glass down on the coffee table and standing with me.

"Yeah, it's just hot in here I guess," I lied, being sure to hold the camera over the problem area. "I should probably get going anyway."

"Oh really?" Mom frowned. "You don't want to stay for another drink?"

"No, I really shouldn't. Some of us have to go to work in the morning," I joked, reaching for my jacket and holding it across my groin in place of the camera.

"Well I have a job now too I guess," Mom added and seeing my response, elaborated. "I can monetise my videos you know. Marjorie does it. It's just like an acting job Darling," she added.

She followed me towards the front door and I stopped when I reached it. I could feel the cum seeping through my pants and just wanted to get the hell out of there but she took my hand as I turned the knob.

"Do you understand Honey?" She earnestly looked me in the eye. "I'm the actress and you're the filmmaker, there's no reason for you to be uncomfortable." Her eyes subtly dropped down between us and I knew she knew! "Do you understand Baby?"

"Understand?" I asked myself in the car. I didn't understand a thing. Was she just playing a role for the camera and it had nothing to do with me? My rational brain answered me. Of course it's nothing to do with you, you idiot. She's your mother. She doesn't want to fuck you. It's just that you're the only one she trusts to film her doing those things. You know, a family member! But why WAS she doing 'those' things? For her own titillation, she'd said as much, or mine? Why had she looked at my cock on two occasions? Why wasn't she shocked I'd cum in my pants, hell that I was having erections in her presence at all? Because she wants to see it, came an answer. She wants to see the effect she's having on her son's cock, the voice told me. I entered my apartment an uncomfortable, confused, wet and sticky mess, but in the shower as I washed away the cum, so too did I wash away my doubts. She wants you Dude, I stated and my dick hardened in my hand. Your mother wants to fuck you!

*

"It was flagged by YouTube and they removed it!" Mom was aghast.

It wasn't unexpected, I told her over the phone, spinning in my office chair to make sure my conversation wasn't being heard by my colleagues.

"Mom, you looked naked when you got out of the bath," you should've labeled it for mature audiences."

"But then I won't get paid for it!" She protested. "Oh it doesn't matter anyway, there are other websites!"

"What other websites?" I asked, concerned.

"I was speaking to Marjorie and she showed me the other options," Mom elaborated.

"What like Instagram or something?" I proposed.

"Ah, yeah like that I suppose," she mysteriously replied. "Um, look you wouldn't be able to drop around after.."

"...work tonight?" I enthusiastically finished her sentence. "Yeah I can do that." I agreed and kicked myself for sounding too eager.

"Oh lovely, I want to show you something. Dinner?" She offered.

"It's a date," I replied and shook my head at sounding so corny.

*

I looked at my reflection in the bathroom of the coffee shop. It wasn't a scheduled stop on the way to Mom's but whilst driving I became anxious; more and more nervous as questions, possibilities arose in my mind. What did she want to show me? A new recording she'd done herself? I'd checked her channel before leaving the office, no new uploads. An answer had come directly. She wants to have sex with you! I straight out told myself and it left me worried. She's your mother, there's no way, the rational part of my brain countered but the events of the last week hinted, no, screamed otherwise. What the hell was I heading into? I asked myself as I ran my sweaty palms beneath the water and splashed my face. I hadn't been this nervous about going back to my family home since a particularly bad report card in junior high. Will you even be able to get it up? The voice in my head mocked me.

"Shut up!" I hissed at the mirror as another patron entered the bathroom, eyeing me strangely.

I averted my eyes and they alighted on a condom vending machine as the guy entered a stall. Should I? I asked. I felt coins in my pocket and was tempted to buy one as I heard my name called outside the bathroom signifying my order was ready.

"Nah," I scoffed, abandoning the notion. "It ain't gonna happen."

*

She was just 'Mom' again. No short panty-revealing skirt and stockings. No wet t-shirt or see-through bodysuit. Admittedly, the long sleeve black dress she wore was figure hugging, and sitting on the stool in the kitchen she did display a lot of leg from mid thigh to her matching heels. High heels in the house I mused, no, she wasn't 'just Mom' again!

I placed the camera down on the kitchen bench and presented her with a usb containing her dusting video which she accepted thankfully although not excitedly.

"What's wrong?" I asked, noting her lack of enthusiasm. "I thought you'd be anxious to get another video online."

She rolled her eyes at the suggestion. "YouTube, I'm done with them!" She countered.

Her confession took me by surprise.

"I thought you were enjoying uploading videos."

"Oh I am, I mean I will. It's just, I think I did mention...there are other sites."

"Yeah you said, like what?"

Instead of answering she bit her bottom lip as if in debate as to tell me something.

"I've had fun doing those videos Honey," she began.

"Yeah me too," I agreed quickly.

"Oh good," she placed a hand on my knee to further enhance the connection between us. "I was hoping you'd say that. It's why I thought it would be great if we could do one together."

I swallowed noticeably and hoped she hadn't picked up on my nervousness.

"I did a search online for one we could both participate in," she elaborated. "There was this couples yoga challenge.."

"I don't know a thing about yoga," I chuckled.

"Nor do I," she conceded. "It looked too hard as well. There were others I found but they were all so silly. I just wanted something a mother and son could do together and film to put online and then I found it..."

She went silent and I wondered if she was having doubts about revealing whatever it was she was talking about.

"Remember when I said what I was doing was just like acting?" She asked me.

I nodded and noticed she'd begun to blush around the neck.

"Well I found something..." she tentatively began.

"Oh yeah?" I enthused, cocking my neck to look at the screen of the iPad in front of her.

"No not on this," she divulged. "I figured out how to work the smart tv."

I broke the tension that was developing by laughing. "I showed you and Dad how to use it years ago!"

Mom smiled coyly at this and admitted she hadn't been paying attention, before rising and taking my hand to lead me from the kitchen. I allowed myself to be pulled by her, grabbing the camera to bring with us as I slid off the stool. Just in case!

A small lamp and the screen of the tv illuminated the living room as we entered and the website currently static on the display was immediately recognisable to me. Placing the camera down on the coffee table, I looked from the porn site back to my noticeably nervous mother in the act of picking up the remote control.

"Mom?" My voice nearly cracked as I questioned her. "That is porn!"

Her eyes left mine to focus on the screen as she came to stand beside me, her presence now more pronounced, noting her makeup, her hair tied up, the skin around her ear.

"Well they're actors," Mom countered, aiming the remote to scroll down onto one of the thumbnail video images. "Most are just regular people like you and me. They make up little stories and act them out, see."

I concentrated fully on the screen, the picture flicking between images from the video titled 'Mother gets ring caught in sink.'

"I mean this is a silly one of course," she nervously laughed as we watched the thumbnail images of the woman's 'son' spill baby oil all over her and end up fucking her from behind. "As if that would really happen. But there are more realistic ones." Her finger quickly hammered the button, scrolling down through countless videos all labeled with the one moniker, 'mother and son.' "People come up with such creative ideas," she added.

"Yeah, they're porn stars," I suggested. "They're making porn films."

"No not all," she quickly replied. "Most are just amateurs."

"But they're not really mother and son!" I argued and immediately wondered why I was debating her? Her disappointment was obvious, her shoulders slumping as she assumed I was rejecting her proposal and I kicked myself for even casting some doubt on my intentions. "Of course that's what would make ours stand out from the crowd!" I quickly added.

Her demeanour changed immediately, her face lighting up. "You'll do it!?"

I looked at the tv, the cursor over 'mother accidentally gives viagra to son' and then back at her. "I mean as you said, they're just actors right?"

Mom dramatically nodded her head. "They're just acting. We'd, just be acting. Creating content for the website."

Would I even be able to get it up? I'd asked earlier and scoffed at my past self as I felt my cock hardening at the realisation of what was happening.

"This could be fun!" I enthused, sitting down on the couch as Mom quickly joined me, her hip pressing my own as she sat as close as possible.

"I know right!?" She gushed as again she scrolled the cursor down the webpage. "But what would we do? Come up with something original, or copy someone else's?"

The seemingly endless choice of incestuous porn rolled before our eyes, Mom happy to trawl through the titles, reading out those she found interesting or funny.

"Yoga challenge turns sexual," Mom chuckled. "We were just talking about yoga! Or what about this? 'Mother catches son with her underwear.'"

Mom turned toward me and cocked her head.

"Why would he even have them in the first place?" She asked.

"You're serious?" I looked back at her skeptical.

"So what, the mother just gets home one day and her son has her panties? Is that it?" She questioned.

"Well, I'm only speculating here as I'm yet to watch the video but I guess he might've seen them up her skirt or something, maybe spied on her removing them in the bathroom," I proposed.

"Maybe something like this?" Mom added and standing up, I watched her work her dress up her thighs and before even registering what was happening, she had taken hold of her panties and began lowering them down her legs. The swelling that had begun earlier in my pants was now a full blown erection as she sat back beside me and unlike the previous night, I did nothing to hide it.

I swallowed hard, wanting to pinch myself that I wasn't dreaming. "Um, yeah," I managed as her upturned hand presented the scrunched panties, reaching out and casually taking my mother's warm satin offering in my own. "Just like that," I continued, trying to stay composed. "Of course he probably took them from the laundry or the floor of her bedroom."

"She might've left them there especially for him!" She almost whispered as she looked me in the eyes, angling her body towards me, an arm resting on the back of the sofa. Her dress had risen up her thighs to barely cover her groin, the slightest parting of her legs would be revealing everything.

Holding the small black lace and satin material up before me, I smiled and had a burst of confidence.

I stroked the material between my fingers feeling the dampness around the crotch. Mom shifted in her seat, her knee pressing hard into my thigh.

"Oh for sure, she knows he wants her," I let my eyes slowly rise from her legs up her body, my cock aching to be loosed from my pants.

"And what's he doing when she catches him?" She asked, breathless. "Show me."

"Well let me demonstrate, if I may?" I asked to Mom's nodding as I reached down to my fly. It was now or never I decided. Under the guise of 'acting,' I unzipped and without conscience pulled out my rock hard erection. It was a moment. We both knew it. Mom released a held breath as she stared down upon my hard-on. Hard for her. A son's most honest form of affection towards his mother. The greatest compliment or gift he could ever give.

I let the seconds pass, allowing her time to take me in, for her eyes to get their fill of my flattery.

"So I'm guessing the son is smelling his mother's panties when she catches him," I continued as her eyes lazily crept back up to mine. As she watched, I raised her knickers to my face and revealing the sodden gusset, pressed them to my nose and mouth. The strong scent of woman filled my senses. I could taste her aroma, the smell of my mother's arousal. With my other hand I confidently took hold of my cock and stroked as Mom's breath escaped in gasps.