Creating Content

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," she sighed. "...is what the mother would probably say when she sees him!" She quickly followed up.

"Oh definitely," I agreed, reluctantly taking the panties from my face. "But she's turned on herself, she probably masturbates a little in secret before she walks in on him."

The comment was a suggestion and Mom took it up instantly, delving a hand between her thighs, cupping her pussy.

"A bit like this?" She asked, stroking her hand between her legs.

"Exactly like that," I agreed, wrapping her panties around my cock and openly masturbating, my eyes on her crotch.

"So I'm thinking she can tell her son is about to cum so she enters," I interrupted our mutual masturbation session, my own orgasm increasingly imminent and needing a reprieve. Mom took her hand from between her legs but the damage had been done, her dress remaining around her upper thighs and her pussy exposed. She noticed where my eyes had zeroed, my pause in telling the story and revelled in it. Lifting her bottom momentarily from the seat, she raised her dress all the way up to her waist before settling back down, this time with a leg folded beneath the other, her pussy now on full and open display. The thick thatch of pubic hair and the wet, glistening lips below.

"Go on," Mom enthused, smiling.

"Well she probably feigns being angry at him at first," I deduced. "But then she takes over."

Mom leapt at the opportunity.

"Like this?" She whispered as she reached forward and took possession of my panty wrapped erection.

"Oh shit!" It was now I who sighed as I dropped my hands to my sides and watched. With the perfect amount of pressure Mom jerked her underwear along my shaft, wanking me better than I could myself.

"She'd probably do this to punish him," Mom improvised, taking her panties from my cock and pressing them again into my face while her hand manipulated me below.

"Oh fuck yes," my voice muffled from behind the wet satin. I raised my hand onto her knee, slowly caressing my way along her thigh as she jacked me off. My eyes looked from her determined face to my own cock as I unbuckled my pants, my other hand reaching its goal as I made contact with the warmth and moisture of her sex.

With the back of my fingers I slid my way up and down her slit, her fluid literally flowing around my digits, coating them in her lube until turning my hand I pressed two fingers against her opening and gently entered. Mom threw back her head, closing her eyes and dropping her hand from my face, clutched my shoulder. Bending my fingers inside her I pressed my thumb against her clit which caused her mouth to fall open in an obvious display of pleasure.

Her hand hand ceased its masturbating of my cock; which on the edge of climax was for the best, content to just squeeze my thickness for support. With her hips slowly pushing into each gentle thrust of my fingers she tilted her head back down to face me.

"Taste me," she whispered, and I wasted no time.

Sliding my fingers from her I was turning on the couch before she knew it. Her hand fell free of my hard-on as I carefully pushed her body back onto the cushions, her legs spreading as I dove headfirst between them.

My first taste of raw mommy cunt. The most divine flavour on Earth. I smacked my lips against the lips of her pussy, my tongue lapping her labia, her clit. Her hands pressed to the back of my head as I pushed my tongue inside her, forcing me to go deeper, my mouth wrapped around her vagina until my jaw ached. My tongue again on her clit, both hands holding apart my mother's labia, my nose buried in wet pubes. Her pelvis rocked against my chin as she moaned above me. "Yes Baby," she sighed between breaths. "Suck Mommy's pussy my love," she added and the words must have set off something inside her.

With my cock rubbing against the cushion of the couch, she wrapped her thighs around my head, locking me into her vaginal cage. Begging never to be released, my tongue inserted as deep as possible, I felt her cum. I heard her cum. I tasted her cum. My mother's explosive shuddering orgasm swept her body, her fingers tangled in my hair, her groin grinding into my face, her gushing squirt filling my mouth. In the act of swallowing, she unlocked me from the vault and brought me up to her face, her mouth wantonly seeking out my own, her tongue between my lips to taste her own orgasm which I shared freely as we kissed. Our first real kiss. No motherly peck on the cheek this. Her mouth flowed with saliva as mine did her orgasm as our lips slid upon the other's, our tongues writhing.

"I want you inside me," she admitted, breathing into my mouth and granting her wish I nudged the patiently waiting head of my cock against her vagina. Her hands tugged my pants below my ass, her feet, kicked out of her heels expertly completing the job of lowering them further down my legs as I entered her, slowly, inching my way inside my mother. My pelvic bone met hers; the tickle of her pubic hair against my smooth groin, my laden balls resting over her asshole.

On my knuckles either side of her, I looked down upon her face. Her cheeks flushed, lipstick smeared. Her hair had partly come out of her bun, mussed, and yet I thought she had never looked so beautiful. Why had I not seen this my entire life? Thirty years since I was last inside her. My cock now buried deep inside its birthplace. I vowed then and there to dedicate the rest of my life to her and her alone. My mother; my lover; my queen.

Unbuttoning my shirt, she pressed her hands against my chest as she squeezed her vagina around me. I took the moment to remove it completely and her hands were immediately on my biceps.

"I always loved your arms Darling," she complimented me as I descended upon her. My cock still buried to the hilt, I wrapped an arm beneath her neck, her lips immediately pressing to the flexed muscle.

"And I always loved you," I added as again my lips met hers.

Her breath expelled into my mouth as I withdrew and thrust my cock back inside her. Again and again I fucked her, her pussy perfectly moulded around my cock. Clasping me like a glove. With a hand I took hold of her dress, now just below her breasts and lifted, forcing it up to her neck, her arms straightening as it slid up over her head and was abandoned.

My mother's bare breasts below me. Her nipples erect, waiting to be kissed, to be sucked. I would have her wait no longer. The most intimate of bonding between mother and son, I returned to the nipple. Suckling, feeding from her as I once did. As I should never have stopped. Holding a tit in each hand, greedily sucking between nipples as her back arched, lifting them into my face. Her arm bumped the remote sending it to the floor but not before the video began playing, the light of the image flickering the room.

It caught Mom's attention and she absently turned her face to watch, doing the same as I rested my head on her breast. The sound low, I could hear her heartbeat against my ear and I kissed my way back up to her mouth. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to watch," I offered. "See how accurate we were."

On the screen the son took his mother's panties from her dresser, masturbating as he sniffed them. "They weren't even worn!" Mom acknowledged. "Our idea makes more sense," she added.

"Mmm I agree," I concurred, wriggling above her as I kicked off my pants fully. Unencumbered I wrapped my arms beneath her and lifted her up whilst still impaled and sat back on the couch with her upon my lap. Mom was quick to wrap her arms around my neck, her boobs pressing hard against my chest.

"Can you stay inside me forever?" She moaned as she lifted up and used her own body weight to settle back onto my dick.

"I'd love to," I admitted, neither of us keeping up the charade we were just 'acting.'

We glanced at the tv as the mother gave her son head, Mom looking back into my eyes with a mischievous glint in hers. "We haven't done THAT yet!" She giggled and I moved both hands down to grab her ass, squeezing and lifting her cheeks to participate in the fucking.

"Next time," I sighed, my slick cock easing in and out of her.

"There'll be a next time?" She eyed me thoughtfully.

I leaned in and kissed her. "There'll be many next times," I assured her and she squeezed her pelvic floor around me in response. "Oh God, Mom. I think I'm going to..." I tried to convey. "I mean I don't have a condom!" I clumsily admitted I was about to cum.

She did a good job of not laughing at me and for a second I was confused as to what she was doing as she leaned back and sideways off the couch only to come back up with the remote control.

"It's alright Darling," she stated. "There's a video about that."

With her groin still writhing on my cock she scrolled back through the 'mother/son incest' videos until she found what she was looking for. 'Son accidentally cums inside his mother.'

Tossing away the remote she wrapped her arms around me. "Cum inside me Baby!"

I didn't even bother looking at the screen as the video played. I had all the stimulation I needed before me. My mother wrapped in my arms, her pussy around my cock, milking. Running a hand up her back I gripped the nape of her neck, my other hand cupping her buttock as I thrust inside her. Her juices flowing freely around my balls, the wet smacking of sex mimicking the incest on the screen.

With her boobs grinding my chest, her mouth fixed to mine, I began to cum. Without a word from me, she knew.

"I can feel it," she gasped. "I can feel it inside me Honey."

Spurt after spurt erupted from me. I couldn't recall a better orgasm as I came inside my mother, my palm directly over the heat of her asshole, fingers either side of my dick. I could feel fluid leaking around them as she continued to buck on my ejaculating cock. My cum, her cum, her juice running from her body.

"Oh Mom," I managed to emote as pulsing, I pumped my entire load inside her. Filling her womb with my love.

Hugging tight we looked to the screen to see the 'mother' upset, angry at her 'son' for his release inside her, the opposite of our experience. We'd never been closer. I wanted to tell her I loved her but thought it corny right after orgasm. She however wasn't so reserved.

"I love you Baby," Mom declared, her mouth on mine. "You don't know how long I've wanted this."

The confession was surprising and had me wanting to know more. Another time perhaps?

"We still haven't worked out what we should film," Mom added, again surprising me that she still wanted to record our lovemaking.

"Well we've actually already shot a few!" I declared and seeing her curious response, reached out for the camera on the coffee table.

With her remaining in my arms, my still erect cock deep inside her cum filled pussy, I turned the camera screen to face us, stopping the recording.

"You were filming!?" She marvelled, her mouth open, face lit up in a smile.

"Just in case," I admitted as I pressed play and watched us sit down beside each other on the couch before my mother rose to remove her panties and pass them to me. "See, we've done 'mother catches son with her panties,' 'mother and son watch incest porn together,' and now, 'son accidentally cums inside his mother.'

"You naughty boy," Mom feigned anger, laughing as she slapped my chest.

"Maybe that could be our next video?" I suggested. "Mom punishes son for secretly filming them fucking," I laughed.

"I like it," Mom grinned, grinding her groin again on my erection. "I think I'm going to like a lot of your ideas Baby."

I abandoned the camera behind me as I lowered her back down onto the couch, again fully penetrating her sopping pussy. "And I've got so many ideas Mom," I confessed. "So many naughty ideas."

The End.

Thank you for reading.