Creating Ginger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not like we haven't kissed after!" ginger replied.

"Yeah, but there's more to it!" Michelle stood with both hands on her hips looking sternly down at ginger. "Time to confess!"

"Okay," ginger looked at her fishnet clad legs unable to make eye contact, "I tasted myself a few times, after jerking off."

"Well that's just naughty," Michelle laughed as she teased ginger, "you haven't jerked off recently have you?"

"Umm, no," ginger's voice was less than convincing, "I mean not in a couple weeks."

"Really?" Michelle's mind spun with ideas we'd shared only a month prior. "We can address that in a bit," Michelle brushed off ginger's transgression, then removed the shoes she'd picked out for her, "I really can't wait to see you wear these!"

Michelle held up a pair of black patent flats with a bow on each foot. The sole was rubber, so ginger wouldn't slip on the carpet when she stood up. Handing one shoe at a time ginger quickly put them on. Shortly after both shoes were on, Michelle got ginger up and walking around in them. Flats were not much different than ginger's male dress shoes so they were mastered quickly. Watching ginger do her best femme walk, Michelle felt a new level of arousal course through her body. The tiny panties she had on were soaked.

"I swear," Michelle squeezed her legs as she spoke feeling the wetness seeping down her thighs, "that outfit is making me hot!" Reaching out and grabbing ginger's hard cock, Michelle led her to the bed, before turning her around and pushing her back on it. "Arms up!" Michelle said as she crawled up ginger's body until she was straddling her face, "I don't want you touching yourself when I can't see you!"

Without another word, Michelle pulled her panties to the side before all but smothering ginger with her sopping wet pussy. Grinding her pussy into ginger's mouth Michelle crashed through one hard orgasm then rode ginger's tongue to another.

"That's it!" Michelle screamed. "Lick me dammit!"

The eyes peering up between her legs were wide with desire as Michelle let more of her latent dominant side slip out. Feeling helpless and horny, ginger did her best not to drown as she quickly brought her wife to yet another hard orgasm.

"Ohhhhh FUCK!" Michelle bellowed as her second orgasm ripped through her. "FUCK YES!"

Michelle was never one to swear in bed, her outburst shocked and aroused ginger who felt her hard cock twitching and ready to burst. If it hadn't been for Michelle pinning her arms she'd be jerking off with a fury right now.

"Holy shit!" Michelle's voice conveyed her exhaustion as she fell forward toward the head of the bed. "That was amazing, and it's not even Halloween yet!"

Michelle reached for the phone on her end table, it took all her effort to set up the camera in the stand so she could record the end of the bed. With it in place she rolled toward the headboard, propping herself up on several pillows, leaving her legs lewdly open.

"Horny Baby?" She asked feeling an aftershock roll through her right after.

"Yes!" Came ginger's desperate reply.

"Sit up at the end of the bed," Michelle directed, "and face me." Doing as she was told ginger sat against the foot board using a couple pillows Michelle had tossed over. "I want to watch!"

"What? Watch?" The look of panic overcame ginger's face. The idea of masturbating while Michelle watched was not something ginger had ever contemplated before. "You can't be serious!"

"I am serious," Michelle said slowly bringing her legs together, "I'm not only serious about watching I'm serious about commanding you while you do it!"

"Commanding me?" Michelle's legs were now crossed as ginger asked her question.

"When I say stop," Michelle instructed moving her knees slightly apart, "you stop." Clamping her legs together again Michelle continued, "If not then I'll be very sad."

"I can't believe you want to watch!"

"I do!" Michelle replied moving her knees apart again, "now start slow, I don't want you to be done too quickly."

Michelle's eyes locked on her lingerie clad husband as his hands started to rub and stroke his rock hard cock. She could tell it wouldn't take long, but she needed it to last, she had plans and things she wanted to reinforce still. Plus, she was recording it on her phone as well and didn't want it to be so short she couldn't truly enjoy the video. Watching him, his eyes were locked on her body, watching her hands as they moved over her leather and fishnet clad breasts.

"Okay," she said somewhat sternly, "stop right there!" The soon to be ginger groaned, not wanting to wait and needing desperately to cum. "These bikinis are pissing me off," Michelle said as she slid off the bed, "and I forgot something." As Michelle slid her bikinis down her legs, she positioned herself so she could look at the screen of the phone while pointing her pussy and ass at ginger. She'd positioned it perfectly, ginger was on full display on the small screen. "That and I have not one but two more surprises for you!"

"Two more?" Her horny hubby exclaimed. "Wasn't this surprise enough?"

"Not quite," Michelle answered as she pulled a bottle of lube from her nightstand then made her way behind ginger, "I think you'll really enjoy this!" Michelle pressed her chest into the back of ginger's head while letting her left hand glide over her torso. As she did that, Michelle also drizzled lube over the leaking and throbbing shaft sticking out of ginger's panties. "Rub that in nice and slow while I get your other surprise!"

"Okay," was the desperate reply, "ohhhh it's so warm and tingly!"

"Fun right?" Michelle asked, smiling as ginger nodded quickly. "One last thing to make this outfit just that much better!" Returning to her position just behind ginger, Michelle slipped a fake boob into each of the cups of ginger's bustier. "You look so much sexier with boobies!"

"Really?" ginger asked. Michelle could sense the panic in ginger's voice as her attention moved from satisfying her sexual need to the look of having breasts. "You don't think it's too much?"

Acting quickly Michelle scampered onto the bed, facing ginger, letting her legs fall open. It didn't take long before Michelle's pussy diverted ginger's attention away from her B cups to what Michelle was doing.

"I think you look even sexier," Michelle cooed as her fingers moved deftly over her clit, "stroke slow again."

Mesmerized by what Michelle was doing, ginger followed her instructions obediently, starting and stopping whenever told to do so. Michelle even had ginger pretend to play with her breasts, essentially mirroring Michelle's actions.

"Do you feel sexy Baby?" Michelle's voice was silky smooth as she sensed her orgasm approaching.

"Yes!" ginger responded eagerly. "Can I cum now? Please!"

"Tell me how much you love your outfit," Michelle moaned, "and you can cum with me!"

"I love it so much!" ginger groaned. "I feel so sexy in it! So girlie!" Tensing all over, ginger watched in amazement as Michelle orgasmed. "Oh God! I'm cumming!" Shooting rope after rope of cum into the air and over her torso, ginger's legs flailed about while her body exploded.

Michelle knew from her conversations with me that she had to capitalize before "sissy guilt" set in. Most genetic males dress up, play and orgasm, then feel ashamed of what they've done and quickly change out of their girlie clothing. Urging herself forward, Michelle made her way between ginger's spread legs, scooped up a glob of white cum from ginger's shoulder and plunged it into ginger's mouth. Shocked by what happened, ginger tried to pull away, but Michelle quickly dragged her finger free then kissed ginger deeply. Before ginger could think of changing out of her lingerie, Michelle had pulled her back between her legs and was having ginger lick her to another orgasm. Sissy guilt avoided, for now.

In the morning ginger awoke still wearing her lingerie. Silently slipping out of bed, she made her way to the bathroom, feeling the throbbing ache in her crotch.

"You'd think after cumming three times in a night," ginger said as she lowered her butt to the toilet seat, "that I wouldn't be horny right now, but apparently that isn't the case!"

Without coffee ginger was more or less on auto-pilot, she grabbed a short peach robe and headed off to the kitchen for coffee. Giggling to herself, ginger noticed that one of her fake boobs was still in the bustier top. For a moment she debated whether or not to remove it, but decided to leave it for now. As she poured two cups of coffee ginger could hear Michelle approaching. Michelle wrapped her arms around ginger from behind, her left wrapping around ginger's waist while her right slipped inside ginger's robe. As it turned out, in Michelle's right hand was ginger's missing boob, which she stuffed back into the empty cup.

"I was wondering where my boobie had gotten to!" ginger giggled. "That was something else last night," she said turning to hand Michelle her coffee, "I don't know what got into us!"

Somewhat disappointed, ginger noticed that Michelle was wearing an oversized sweatshirt and running shorts instead of the lingerie she had fallen asleep in. Now ginger felt silly and overdressed. Michelle cupping ginger's crotch and kissing her deeply almost made up for that.

"Now Baby," Michelle said with a smirk, "you don't want to ruin those stockings by walking around barefoot." Dropping the flats in front of her, Michelle took her coffee to the kitchen table and waited for ginger to put on the shoes. "And I know exactly what got into us," Michelle said feeling the hair on the back of her neck stand on end, "and I want to do it again and again!" Michelle studied her husband's reaction, then smiled wide. "It seems no matter what you say next," She said sitting back in her chair confidently crossing her legs, "that your body has already made its decision!"

Looking down, ginger could see the very obvious bulge in the front of her robe. Trying to hide her reaction, ginger blushed deeply at her obvious arousal and was no longer focusing on the fact she was wearing lingerie while Michelle was not.

"Grab my tablet from the other room would you Baby?" Michelle said sipping her coffee. "We have some shopping to do!" As ginger went to retrieve the tablet, Michelle had to stop her. "Shoes Baby!"

"Oh, right." ginger replied sheepishly stepping into her flats.

Returning with the laptop, Michelle pulled out a chair for ginger to sit next to her. Michelle's plan wasn't just to involve ginger in shopping, she needed to reinforce the idea, which meant almost constant touching. With ginger's chair pulled next to her, she had ginger hold the tablet with her left hand while Michelle navigated with her right. Michelle's left hand gently stroked and touched ginger's legs while her body leaned into ginger's. Michelle wanted to convey the intimacy involved in this process as well as her excitement. When she saw something she really liked she would dig her nails into ginger's leg as she clutched it. In less than an hour ginger was the proud owner of two more bustiers, a corset, a hot pink waist cincher, six pairs of stockings in various colors, another pair of flats and a pair of 2" heels that Michelle stated she "absolutely had to have!"

Michelle knew it was time to reward ginger, or at least get her mind moving in a different direction. The worst thing she could do would allow her soon to be sissy to obsess over the purchases that they'd just made. Moving quickly, Michelle stood up, slid out of her shorts, and sat on the table in front of ginger. Guiding ginger's mouth to her needy pussy, Michelle enjoyed a pair of orgasms which she had desperately needed after their online shopping trip. Eventually ginger was allowed to shower, shave and get dressed. As they needed to do things outside ginger wore a pair of powder blue hipster bikinis under her normal clothing. While ginger was thankful to not have to wear a bustier and stockings again, a part of her missed the feeling of lingerie all over her body. Simply wearing just panties was now almost disappointing.

Michelle typically arrived home before ginger, so she was able to collect the packages as they arrived without letting her husband know. She knew their night of matching lingerie had been a gigantic step for ginger and Michelle wanted to give her time to come to terms with it. Michelle, with help from me, kept reminding herself to take things slowly. It had only been barely a year since she started pushing ginger in this direction and they'd taken great strides forward together.

The night of the Halloween party finally arrived. While Michelle had attempted to remain calm and not appear overly excited about the night, in truth she couldn't wait and had been counting the hours to its start! It had now been two weeks since ginger had worn anything outside of panties and her sleepwear. What Michelle had noticed was that ginger now lingered in her sleep wear later into the mornings on her days off and put it on earlier after returning from work. Prior, ginger would change after dinner, now ginger would change within an hour of getting home. It was obvious she was enjoying wearing more, now was the time to capitalize on that.

Michelle had packed a bag for them, as they entered the hotel room, she made herself comfortable and tried to remain composed. Tonight would be another giant step forward in ginger's progress. To help with that Michelle had brought a bottle of wine, which ginger managed to finally uncork with her trembling hands. For ginger this would be her first time out in girl clothing, her outfit wasn't over the top and certainly covered everything, but it was still women's clothing. At just over 6 feet tall ginger would never convince anyone she was a girl, she was anxious how she would be perceived, even on Halloween! The first glass of wine went down quickly for both of them.

Halfway through the second glass for both of them Michelle went into the bathroom to start doing her hair. While they would both be dressed as nuns, Michelle's costume was far more risqué than ginger's, but she'd done that on purpose. When Michelle asked for a refill, ginger appeared in the bathroom doorway wearing just the pair of panties she'd been wearing that day.

"I do love how those look on you," Michelle said looking at ginger in the mirror, "I also got you something to help with your outfit tonight." Michelle picked up a bottle, handing it to her anxious husband. "You can put it on while I get ready."

"Do you really think anyone will be looking that closely at my legs?" ginger asked holding the bottle of hair removal cream.

"Honestly, they could," Michelle responded, "but you'll notice things feel better against your skin when there isn't leg hair getting in the way. They will look better too!"

"It can't hurt I guess." ginger finally replied.

Sitting on the toilet, ginger rubbed the cream on her legs, chest and butt. Feeling a moment of opportunity, Michelle had her lift her arms and smeared some under her arms. When ginger tried to protest, Michelle gave ginger's panty front a rub and squeeze until the protest melted away. As the time came to remove the cream, ginger stepped into the shower marveling at how hair washed from her body. Michelle made sure ginger patted herself dry, then added moisturizer before sending her off to put on her lingerie.

As ginger slid the bustier up her legs she noticed the immediate difference in how it felt. Barely getting the item past her hips, ginger was rock hard and starting to leak already. The thoughts in her head immediately returned to the last time she'd worn the bustier and the night and morning that followed. Continuing to dress, ginger's excitement seemed to negate her nervousness, for now at least. When she was done getting ready, ginger slipped into her flats and made her way back to the bathroom where Michelle was putting the finishing touches on her makeup.

"Holy crap!" ginger blurted as she looked at Michelle who was now wearing her lingerie as well.

"Like it Baby?" Michelle asked as she finished with her mascara.

"You look amazing Michelle!" ginger replied adjusting her aching manhood.

"Have a seat on the toilet," Michelle instructed, "I just want to put a little on you for fun."

"Ummm, okay." ginger replied.

What ginger didn't expect was to have Michelle straddle her lap to apply the makeup. The feeling of Michelle's stocking clad legs against her own sent ginger's mind racing. No longer caring what Michelle was doing to her face, ginger now hoped Michelle wouldn't move from that spot. Michelle had ginger look one way, then another as she applied eye liner. Still, it didn't matter to ginger, whose hands were slowly roaming Michelle's legs, butt and waist.

"Okay, now I need you to close your eyes and don't peek," Michelle said as she slowly stood, "I don't want you to see until you're fully dressed."

Leading ginger out of the bathroom, Michelle carefully put ginger's black gown over her head, zipping up the back. Next came a round white cloth collar, a small black belt and finally a nun's habit for her head. Michelle beamed with excitement at how ginger looked. Turning ginger to face the full length mirror, even she was amazed.

"Holy shit!" ginger exclaimed. "I can't believe how my eyes look, and my lips! I mean WOW!"

Michelle smiled as she watched ginger run her tongue over her ruby red lips. The gown wasn't figure hugging, and the habit and makeup would give ginger a sense of anonymity. The entire point of the outfit wasn't to have ginger pass as a nun, but to get her wardrobe expanded and to have her comfortable dressed.

"What do you think of the dress?" Michelle asked turning ginger by the waist so she could take it in.

"It's comfortable, and thankfully not too tight," ginger turned herself back and forth a couple times, "and still manages to show off my boobies."

"I'm glad you like it," Michelle turned to go get her dress, "would you mind helping me with mine now?"

"Not at all!" ginger replied, turning just in time to see Michelle bent over just as she'd planned, "Holy shit what is that!?!"

"Oh, what do you think?" Michelle said as she let her butt sway back and forth. "I thought after buying all that clothing for you that I needed something too!"

"Is that what I think it is?"

What ginger could see through the fishnet that barely covered Michelle's butt was the red jewel of a butt plug glinting in the light. Michelle had always wanted to try one, and definitely wanted ginger to try one as well, and this was her way to do it.

"How does it feel?" ginger asked quietly as she helped pull Michelle's dress up her legs.

"Pretty damn amazing actually," Michelle replied slipping her arms into her dress, "It's really making me look forward to getting back her with you later!"

"It doesn't feel like too odd or anything?"

"It definitely feels different," Michelle replied as ginger zipped the back of her dress, "but it's not too big so it's kinda pleasant, but you definitely feel it when you walk as well as vibrations."

"Vibrations? You mean it vibrates?" ginger's face was almost panicked.

"No, no Baby," Michelle said consoling her, "but I could feel it when I leaned against the wall with the A/C unit, honestly, if I'd stayed there too long I'd have cum hard!" Michelle could see ginger was now intrigued. "I did order two, just in case you wanted to try too but I didn't know how to bring it up."

Michelle lifted the glass of wine to ginger, who took quite a few big gulps. Of the full bottle of wine ginger had consumed ¾ of the contents, of course, based on ginger's size it took her longer to get a buzz than it took Michelle. Cupping, squeezing and rubbing ginger's crotch Michelle turned to face ginger. As ginger looked down she could see Michelle's dress was much, much different. The dress Michelle had on was form fitting black dress with a plunging neckline that barely covered the bustier underneath. Michelle's ample cleavage was on total display, which didn't help with ginger's decision and state of mind.