Creating Ginger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you say," Michelle asked as she all but stroked ginger, "want to be naughty together?"

"Yessssss!" ginger moaned.

The couple had done mild butt play before, but it was more the occasional lubed finger slipping inside ginger at the height of a blow job. This was far different! A minute later ginger was bent over the vanity in the bathroom staring at Michelle's reflection. With the lower part of her gown tucked into the belt and her snug bikinis tugged down, Michelle spoke soothingly to her submissive husband as she lubed ginger's asshole. While putting her own plug in had taken barely a minute, Michelle took closer to ten getting ginger's hole penetrated with the plug. When it was finally in place, Michelle gave ginger a playful smack on the butt, then left her there to finish getting ready. After she straightened out her costume, ginger stepped out of the bathroom to see Michelle's full outfit. The round collar Michelle had on stopped well above her breasts and in no way obscured the view of her cleavage. The habit was also smaller than ginger's and showed off Michelle's long blond curls. A gold chain wrapped around Michelle's tiny waist, with an end hanging down to Michelle's left leg which was also on display thanks to a deep slit that ended above her stocking top.

"No one is going to think we are twins tonight Michelle!" ginger exclaimed drinking in Michelle's outfit.

"I don't care what anyone thinks," Michelle said taking ginger by the arm, "I only care about you Lovely!"

Out in the hotel hallway, ginger had far too much to take in to be concerned about being out in a dress. There was the plug, the way her lingerie felt against her freshly shaved skin, and the over the top outfit Michelle had on. While ginger would never say it to Michelle's face, the dress was definitely on the slutty side! The way Michelle walked in the 5" heels didn't help either. The ache in ginger's crotch was surely not going to subside anytime soon!

"I think you just need one more thing?" Michelle said leaning against the back elevator wall.

"What is that?" ginger replied almost afraid to ask.

"Well, when nuns take their vows they also take a name," Michelle smirked while crossing her left leg over her right exposing most of her leg due to the slit, "so you need one for tonight."

"Seriously?"

"No one's going to want to talk to Sister George," Michelle giggled then moaned slightly as the movement of the elevator was conveyed through the plug in her ass, "did you feel that?"

"Yes I did!" ginger moaned. "This is going to be a long night!"

"Mmmmm, yes it will be," Michelle replied feeling her thighs getting moist, "anyway, I think sister ginger would fit." Just then the elevator doors opened. Two men stepped in, completely ignoring ginger and devouring Michelle with their eyes. "Let's ask them," Michelle said leaning forward slightly to give the new occupants a better view of her cleavage, "what do you think of the name sister ginger for my date here?"

"Hell Sweetheart," the first man replied eagerly, "I'd let you call me sister ginger if you wanted!

"Then it's settled," Michelle beamed as ginger seemed to shrink in embarrassment, "ginger it is!"