Creating Ginger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Ms.!" Came the eager reply.

"Good," Michelle changed her legs over again, giving her dress a bit of a tug upward to reveal she wasn't wearing anything underneath it, "let's start with socks first." Looking over, barely able to focus on much of anything but Michelle, ginger spied the three pairs up for reward. "First is that cute pair of lace white ones, the guys will love those," Michelle smirked as she saw ginger tremble slightly, "next is those no-show socks that always seem to slide inside your shoes when you wear them, and finally is the style you typically wear." Michelle stopped ginger as she started to drop to her knees. "Oh no, those aren't the shoe kissing ones, but close!" Standing perplexed ginger waited and wondered. "Over on the other side of the bed are three pairs of shoes, each shoe is directly tied to the pair of socks on the bed," Michelle beamed watching her sissy husband's anticipation, "go select a pair to wear for the rest of the weekend while you're at home."

Tentatively walking around the bed, ginger spied the three pairs of heels selected for her. Only recognizing the first pair, ginger looked all three over. The first pair was a short pair of white heels with fuzzy imitation marabou across them that tickled her toes, these she typically wore on Sunday's as it was so they were no issue. Wearing them would certainly mean wearing lace socks, which the guys would definitely see! The next pair were red patent leather and easily 4" tall, with ankle straps, which had to go with the uncomfortable socks. The idea of wearing them for 18 holes, then putting on 4" heels was definitely not ideal! The third pair were mules with a 3" platform, the strap, heel and insole were also bright red while the platform was white with small hearts all around them. The choice was obvious. Sliding out of her 3" heels, ginger cautiously stood in the platform heels then very slowly returned to Michelle.

"Oh those are an excellent choice!" Michelle almost laughed loudly at the sight of her slightly over 6 foot tall sissy husband wearing 7 inch heels. "Take a stroll in those for a bit," Michelle insisted while secretly praying ginger didn't fall and break her ankle, "those will be much easier for you by Sunday night!"

Managing to walk from one side of the room to the other without incident ginger wondered what else she was in for as far as tasks went. Luckily, there were only three more articles of clothing remaining!

"Ready to work for your shirt?" Michelle asked gleefully.

"Yes, Ms." ginger replied with a sinking feeling in her stomach.

While the choices may seem mundane, or even unimportant, ginger had a clear favorite of the three as well as a definite last choice shirt. The clear favorite was her lucky golf shirt, the one she'd consistently shot her lowest rounds wearing, plus, it was long enough in the back not to come untucked! The second choice wasn't bad, but ginger would have to bend carefully as it was shorter than the other two. The last choice was an obnoxiously bright yellow shirt that went with the green pants, which he and his foursome had worn during a charity event. Steve would mercilessly give ginger a hard time about the shirt as his team beat ginger's by one stroke in the event.

"Ready baby?" Michelle smiled at the quick answer. "Come show me how much you want to kiss my shoe!"

Happily, and very carefully, dropping to her knees, ginger crawled to Michelle making sure to lick her lips as seductively as she could while not losing a shoe. Michelle marveled at how seemingly instinctively ginger took to trying to please her through the way ginger licked and kissed her shoe. Pressing her luck, Michelle lifted her foot, presenting more of the sole to ginger than anything else. Without hesitation ginger slowly dragged her tongue up the underside of Michelle's shoe.

For ginger it was oddly exciting and arousing on new levels she'd never felt before. Here she was, wearing heels she could barely stand in, dressed in a slutty school girl outfit she'd bought for her wife years before, with a plugged ass and with every step she took toward submission she got more and more excited. Taking a bit of a leap, ginger curled her tongue around the underside of Michelle's stiletto heel, giving it a slow, swirling lick.

"It was more of a cleaning than a kiss," Michelle said proudly as ginger sat back on her heels, "but I will definitely give you an A for effort!" Beaming with pride ginger went to stand, but was stopped quickly. "Hang on there sissy girl," Michelle was stern with her tone, alarming ginger, "you only did one of them. What am I to do with only one clean shoe!?!"

"I'm very sorry Ms. Michelle!" ginger's voice shook as she spoke.

Slowly crossing her legs, knowing ginger's view up her black cocktail dress was now only slightly obstructed, Michelle paused ever so slightly to flash her sissy. Watching the reaction of ginger, Michelle knew the next challenge wouldn't be the incredible test it would have been a couple months ago. With her dirty shoe in position, Michelle watched with delight as ginger's tongue and lips lavished it. This time not only did her tongue coil as best it could around the heel, ginger even took the heel into her mouth like a stiletto cock, pursing her lips around it and sucking hard as she withdrew it.

"I guess the lucky golf shirt it is," Michelle wondered who was prouder at that moment as she announced how ginger had done, "go put your winning items on the ottoman and the losing items away."

Michelle needed the break, it was tough to remain composed when what she really wanted was ginger ravishing her pussy. It would happen soon enough, in the meantime Michelle enjoyed watching ginger mince around the room, proudly laying out the socks and shirt she would wear in the morning. Once again ready to proceed, Michelle swallowed hard before giving her next command. This one would be a big stretch for her husband, in more ways than one. Michelle decided she couldn't issue this command sitting. Gracefully getting up from her chair, Michelle approached ginger, cupping the front of her sissy husband's panties with both hands. Just as expected, the panties were soaked and ginger's organ was hot and throbbing.

"On the standing mirror behind you is your test for the panties you'll get to wear," Michelle could feel ginger's reaction in her hands, "it's a big item, so it's a big test. Understand?"

"Yes, Ms.!" ginger eagerly replied wondering what the test could be and how she could wear the tan bikinis.

"Just do what you did with my shoes a few minutes ago and you'll be fine." Michelle said releasing ginger's crotch.

Turning slowly, for no other reason than trying not to fall, ginger faced the mirror and gasped slightly. How had she not noticed that! Her mind raced, if she failed she would spend the following morning with her manhood rubbing against a pair of ill-fitting panties. They would certainly cause chaffing and probably a few sores as well which would be bothersome for the next week at least.

"You remember my boyfriend right?" Michelle teased as she stepped behind ginger, cupping her ass with one hand while slipping the other around the front of her panties.

Michelle didn't own a lot of sex toys, but when ginger had to go on an extended work trip Michelle had joked about getting herself a boyfriend to take care of her needs. The second night of the trip Michelle introduced ginger to her new boyfriend, and the nickname for the flesh toned, realistic six in dildo was born. Now that dildo, which had a suction cup base behind the realistic looking latex balls was hanging lewdly barely two feet off the floor.

"I'd say you don't want to do this," Michelle's hand gripped gingers throbbing hardon, "but I think you're about to cum!" Pressing her fingers against the base of the plug, Michelle upped the ante. "I promise to take it slow, but I can tell you want this as badly as I do."

Unable to look away from the hanging phallus, ginger let out a long groan as Michelle's hands worked their magic. The only reluctance ginger had at this point was she would have to move away from Michelle's hands, which were driving her as much to cumming as anything else. Finally, ginger managed to move to her hands and knees, where Michelle watched in awe as she crawled across the floor. Shaking her head to snap out of it, Michelle quickly made her way to ginger's side to not only witness this but encourage it as well. Thankfully, she also had the presence of mind to pull out her phone to record as much of the action as she could. However, the phone didn't last long as Michelle's hands were needed elsewhere.

This was an entirely new experience for ginger, not just the fact that her lips were pressed around the bulbous head of a real looking cock, but somehow her brain had been left out her ability to decide what her body did. While ginger had never thought of doing like what she was doing, there was no part of her body telling her not to take the head further into her mouth. Parting her lips without thought or hesitation, ginger slid forward until she couldn't go any further. With the dildo mounted to the mirror, ginger could see herself, but she didn't recognize the wanton slut in the reflection.

When Michelle knelt next to ginger, her right hand reached underneath ginger's hip, touching the front of her soaked panties causing her sub to jump and moan louder. "You're not going to cum are you?" Michelle teased while squeezing ginger's throbbing cock. "I bet this won't help any either!" Michelle said as she gripped the base of the plug and pulled it out an inch or so before letting it go.

Moaning around the dildo, ginger could focus on little more than pleasing Ms. Michelle. The feeling consumed her, drove her, and overruled any thought of an objection. Seeing movement in the mirror, ginger leaned back letting the dildo slip from her lips for the first time, as she watched in awe as Michelle yanked the little black dress over her head revealing her bare body. Straddling ginger's body, Michelle towered over ginger.

"You'd better get that cock back in your mouth sissy!" Michelle sternly ordered. "And suck it like you mean it!"

Plunging her mouth back on the dildo, ginger gagged slightly, while Michelle sat on ginger's lower back. Reaching back under her sissy again, Michelle held ginger's leaking cock while using her other hand to manipulate the plug. While she wasn't sure it would work, Michelle wanted to see if it were possible to milk ginger with the heart based plug. It didn't take long to find out.

"Oh my God!" ginger groaned around the dildo. "What the fuck?"

Michelle quickly released the plug, as well as ginger's crotch to pick up her phone again. Passing the phone to her left hand, Michelle unlocked the phone, pulling up the video screen. As she reached underneath ginger again, she realized that her sissy was still hard as a rock, and the already snug fitting panties were filled with cum. There was no way ginger could see the wicked grin come across her Mistress' face, if she had it would have scared her. Michelle hit the red button to start recording.

"Don't forget the balls sissy," Michelle cooed while scooping cum from ginger's panties with three fingers, "you know how my husband loves his balls licked!"

With another groan of a response, ginger pulled her mouth free of the dildo, oblivious to the fact it was being captured on Michelle's phone. Michelle pulled a finger to her mouth, Domme or not she loved the taste of her husband even if he'd cum in panties, then wiped the remaining two fingers worth onto the head and shaft of the dildo.

"That's good baby," Michelle said as she pulled back on one of ginger's shoulders, "now back onto that thick shaft for a bit, then I need you to lick me!"

"Yes Ms.!" ginger said before plunging her mouth back onto the shaft. "What the hell?" Exclaimed ginger as she tasted herself on the shaft.

"Oh stop your whining," Michelle ordered, "you can either clean that off, or you can watch me fuck myself to unconsciousness with it!" Still hesitating ginger groused while looking at Michelle in the mirror. Prior to this ginger had only tasted her precum, which was in relatively small amounts, sucking a dildo with cum oozing down the side was something even more. "And you can wear the thong tomorrow too!" Michelle's tone was triumphant, she had a trump card to play. "Wanna wear the g-string?"

"No Ms." ginger replied as she gave in and took the dildo back into her mouth.

The need to please still burned deep, but had been interrupted by the taste of herself on the dildo. It was more shock than anything, as it took things just a bit further. It wasn't like feeling the head of a cock pressing against the back of her mouth wasn't enough. Or was the smoot underside of the thick, veined shaft, but adding the taste of cum brought ginger crashing back to reality. The taste lingered in her mouth as she continued to service the cleaned dildo. Back in her submissive trance, ginger barely noticed Michelle climb off her.

Standing, Michelle had to laugh as she'd just realized she hadn't taken her heels off yet. Stepping out of them, Michelle leaned down to capture a few more close ups of ginger, even directing one so ginger's tongue was visibly licking the head as it protruded from her ruby red lips.

"Get up and get on the bed sissy," Michelle instructed, "you've pleasured OUR boyfriend enough!" Making her way quickly to the bed, ginger slipped off her heels only to be stopped. "Oh no baby girl," Michelle said with a gleam in her eye, "you get to keep those on until I tell you to take them off!" Sliding her feet back into the towering heels, ginger lay on her back near the center of the bed. "I am so very proud of you," Michelle said touching ginger's right ankle with her fingernails then slowly dragging them up her leg, "you were such an obedient little girl tonight."

"Thank you, Ms." Replied the still horny ginger.

"Obviously you'll need to work on your blow job skills," Michelle's fingernails moved over the slowly hardening fabric of ginger's panties as she spoke causing ginger's back to arch, "but you seemed to really take to it."

Michelle slid her index finger into ginger's panties, coating the tip with still warm seed. Letting the back of her fingernails glide over ginger's tummy, Michelle braced herself on the mattress with her left hand as she climbed onto the bed. Leaning over ginger, Michelle lifted her right hand, bringing her index finger to ginger's lips. Recoiling slightly, ginger eventually took Michelle's index finger into her mouth. Instead of simply withdrawing it slowly, Michelle moved the finger in and out slowly, finger-fucking ginger's mouth.

"Don't act like tonight is the first night you've tasted yourself," Michelle teased, "you've gone down on me more than a few times after you've cum and you know it!" Nodding, ginger agreed. "Now you're just tasting yourself," Michelle withdrew her finger, tracing ginger's lips with it, "I have always found you quite tasty." Finding another moment of inspiration, Michelle moved quickly, pushing ginger's panties down with her right hand before straddling her hips. "Maybe that's what you need for inspiration," Michelle said as she plopped her body on top of ginger's soggy crotch, "and after you lick me to orgasm you can tell me which way you liked tasting yourself better!"

Shocked by all that was happening, ginger had barely composed herself to respond when Michelle's pussy was lowered onto her mouth. With her mouth buried in Michelle's pussy, ginger could do little more than lick her, tasting both of them in her mouth. Michelle had planned this evening for weeks, the fact that it had gone better than expected was not only an emotional but also a physical relief to her. As she stared between her legs at ginger's ravenous eyes, Michelle's hands made their way to her breasts. While their sex life was certainly not tame, ginger had rarely seen Michelle touch herself so openly. Even when Michelle had used her "boyfriend", ginger would only hear about it after the fact. Now, her eyes wide open, she watched as Michelle tugged and rolled her nipples, plunging her tongue into Michelle's pussy again and again.

"Like that taste of yourself?" Michelle asked after bringing a nipple to her mouth. "I've been planning this, and thinking about this for weeks!" Michelle's back arched as she felt her orgasm approaching. "And you were such an eager little slut," Michelle teased, reaching her left hand behind her, sliding it into ginger's panties, "look how you devoured your, I mean my husband's cum!" Watching the reaction, Michelle lifted herself slightly before smearing more cum on her pussy and clit before thrusting it toward ginger's mouth.

Groaning loudly, ginger devoured Michelle as best she could, all while intently watching and now listening to her wife. Michelle was rarely outwardly vocal in bed, but this was an entirely new side of her that ginger was seeing, a side ginger was enjoying greatly! If it were not for the fact that her arms were trapped under Michelle's legs, ginger would certainly be masturbating furiously.

"If you like my husband's cum," Michelle panted, bracing herself with one hand as her orgasm approached, "imagine if it were someone else's!" Watching as intently as she could, Michelle continued. "Imagine if I did what those women do in some of those stories you've read," Michelle's breathing grew more labored, "go out with a guy and come home with a pussy full of hot seed for you to lap up!" The thought was adding to Michelle's intensity, although she'd never thought about doing something like that until just now. "I wonder what Steve would taste like coming out of my pussy," Michelle's left hand went to ginger's wig, gripping the hair tight and frustrating her at the fact she couldn't pull ginger's head into her further, "or that guy Derrick from work?" Michelle's entire body tensed. "All the girls say he's got the biggest cock," her right hand banging the headboard as she orgasmed, "OH FUCK, I bet he cums buckets too!"

Lapping at Michelle's pussy, ginger's mind could no longer keep up with everything that had happened in the past few hours. Even if she had a checklist, and only focused on the bedroom, ginger still would have missed things they'd done. Still, Michelle's words echoed in ginger's ears. Just as it had before, ginger's body was reacting without thought. Even as Michelle leaned forward, lifting her pussy from ginger's mouth, ginger continued to lap and lick at her lips while she stared at Michelle's pussy.

"That was nice," Michelle said with a shudder rippling through her body, "but I need another!" Michelle slowly lowered herself to ginger's waiting mouth before resuming her verbal torment. "I definitely couldn't fuck Steve," Michelle's hands returned to her breasts as she spoke and rode ginger's tongue, "he couldn't keep a secret to save his life!" Unable to think of anything, like what it would be like to golf with Steve in the morning after Michelle had spoken so openly about fucking him, ginger used her tongue the only way she could. "Maybe I bring Derrick here," Michelle's eyes alight with sexual bliss, "and have you hiding in the closet dressed in something sexy!" ginger couldn't focus on Michelle's hands, she stared into Michelle's instead. "Or I get a hotel room," Michelle could see the torment this was causing ginger, "and let you watch him fuck me!"

It wouldn't take long for Michelle to orgasm again. Between the rampant thoughts of infidelity, the idea of making her husband some type of cuckold, cum-lapping, sissy voyeur, and the images of ginger's sucking the dildo, Michelle had been on the edge of orgasm since her last one!

"His fat cock plunging inside me," Michelle continued feeling her orgasm growing rapidly, "I wonder if he'll make me beg for it? Or maybe spank my ass while he screws me doggy style?" For emphasis Michelle spanked her ass, the sound was like a cannon blast for ginger. "Then I send him on his way, so you can burst out of the closet and lap him up!" Michelle's body tensed again as she fought to hold off her orgasm. "So you can suck his seed out of my pussy!" Gripping ginger's head with both hands, muffling Michelle's scream as she orgasmed again. "OH FUCK ME I'M CUMMING!"