Creating Ginger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle collapsed, rolling to the side onto the bed, her body trembling and her heart visibly pounding in her chest. Truly unsure of what to do, ginger slowly moved to Michelle's side and began gently licking the wetness from Michelle's thighs. The feeling of ginger's hard cock against the sheets caused her to start rolling her hips, grinding her crotch against the bed. Michelle eventually composed herself enough to order ginger to get a warm towel from the bathroom. Dutifully returning with a moist towel, ginger lovingly wiped her wife's thighs, lower abdomen and pussy clean before tucking her under the covers.

Several minutes, a freshly cleaned up ginger returned to the bedroom wearing her nightgown, panties and the heels which she'd be wearing whenever home all weekend. Setting her alarm clock on her phone, ginger slid under the covers, moving closely to the soundly sleeping Michelle. While her mind had been unable to fathom all that had transpired that evening, they thoughts certainly filled her dreams. Visions of his wife's abused pussy seeping endless amounts of white cum, an unseen man screwing her from behind, and even Steve got in on the act laughing at the panty clad ginger who was nearby wearing the highest pair of heels she'd ever thought possible. In the morning the alarm clock went off, mercifully saving ginger from another flood from her wife's ample lovers. The front of her panties soaked again, ginger slid into the heels making her way to the bathroom.

Emerging from the bathroom wearing the yellow lace thong and heels, ginger carried her golf shirt and favorite golf pants to the side of the bed. Unsure of what to do, ginger knelt down to at least say goodbye to Ms. Michelle before heading out to golf.

"Ms." she said softly, "Ms. Michelle, it's just about time for me to go."

"Hmmmm, I was having the best dream," Michelle replied stretching fully letting the covers fall to the side revealing her bare torso, "do you have a minute though?"

"A couple minutes, yes." ginger replied.

"Good," Michelle replied tossing the covers to the side, "I had so many dreams last night I need an orgasm again!"

Fifteen minutes later a sexually frustrated ginger walked out of the house dressed on the outside like George, but feeling every bit of ginger with Ms. Michelle's taste still in her mouth. In spite of the fact she was concerned about wearing the thong, ginger played her best round of golf in her lifetime, even managing to beat Steve. After a couple rounds of beer, and a lunch in the club house ginger returned home. Entering, she took off her golf clothing with the exception of the thong. In her bathroom were the matching bra and garterbelt for the thong, tan stockings, long auburn wig, breast forms and the platform heels she'd agreed to wear all weekend. One other item remained in the bathroom, the dildo she'd sucked the night before, which had a post-it note on the head. The letters were a lovely scripted red, with a lipstick kiss at the bottom.

"Your boyfriend missed you, carry him with you to the back deck and

we can discuss last night. MM"