Creating Ginger Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn!" Michelle instructed as she set down ginger's razor. "We're going to have a little spa day to ourselves today," Michelle said sitting back extending a leg to ginger, "I didn't think you'd mind!"

"Not at all, Ms.!"

Focusing with all her might, ginger shaved Michelle's leg, copying the same technique Michelle had used to check to make sure she didn't miss anything. It was incredibly difficult to focus as Michelle stood so ginger could shave her mound, but ginger managed somehow. Letting the tub drain, Michelle and ginger rubbed body butter into each other's skin before ginger brushed out Michelle's long hair. It was a new level of intimacy for the two of them, and they both enjoyed it greatly. Leading ginger to the bedroom, Michelle pointed to the clothing on the bed with a wink.

"I know you love it when I wear one of your work shirts," Michelle said with a smirk, "so I got one for you to wear that will feel like your boyfriend's shirt."

"Quadruple x?" Laughed ginger as she held the shirt up. "Geez, he'd crush me!"

"Now you know what we go through!" Michelle laughed. "Here, these are for you too."

Sliding into the tiny white lace boycuts, ginger reveled in the feeling of the material sliding up her freshly shaven legs. The small satin panel in the front would keep her testicles from hanging out, but she would have to do her best to keep her cock at bay. Looking over, Michelle had a similar pair of white lace boycuts she was putting on. By the time they exited the room, with the exception of their hair, the two looked like twins. Michelle carried the carafe while ginger carried the glasses downstairs. Turning on the tv, Michelle found a movie marathon of what Michelle's husband would have referred to as "chick flicks".

"Oh I love Beaches!" Michelle said pulling up a spot on the couch.

Over the next few hours Michelle gave ginger lessons in how to do a self-manicure and self-pedicure, they put on deep cleaning facial masks, and watched movies. Somehow ginger even found herself enjoying them, although she was sure it was just spending relaxed time with her wife. Tensing when Michelle's phone rang, Joe had a specific ringtone assigned to him so they would both know when he called, Michelle slowly answered it stroking ginger's leg as she did.

"Hi Stud," Michelle answered winking at ginger, "everything okay with your parents?" While ginger couldn't hear the other half of the conversation, she could figure out what was being said. "No kidding," Michelle said as she stifled a giggle, "golfed with your dad huh? No, we are okay, he must have gone golfing on his way home." Michelle pursed her lips toward ginger, giving her an air kiss as she listened. "I'm sorry Honey," Michelle replied playing up the sadness in her voice, "I'm hanging out with a girlfriend today, and as you know my husband is around here somewhere." Feeling an incredible triumph over the young stud, ginger's heart filled with love and devotion as Michelle continued. "We'll have to wait until your next trip home," Michelle said squeezing ginger's thigh, "it'll be tough to text tomorrow, but I'll try, how about a cam date Monday night?" Michelle sipped mimosa while listening. "Sounds like a plan to me," Michelle replied, "bye for now!" Tossing the phone aside, Michelle leaned over, snuggling into ginger.

"Thank you for that." ginger said hugging Michelle tightly.

"Of course baby girl!" Michelle said stroking ginger's arms. "No matter what happens, no matter what you wear, or what we do, you are my love!"

Spending the remainder of the day relaxing in their home, Michelle and ginger eventually made their way to bed, making passionate love to each other before dozing off to sleep. In the morning they awoke, sharing breakfast and coffee on the patio before Michelle informed ginger she had a new outfit to wear today. Supervising ginger's shower, Michelle checked to make sure ginger had shaved as smooth as possible before letting her put on the Wolford extra-long black, back seamed stockings she'd selected.

"I do love how luxurious these feel when I'm shaved." Cooed ginger as she pulled them on.

Michelle handed ginger a black satin waist cincher, the front had lace panels with silver hooks. While it was mostly just for looks, ginger immediately felt extra sexy as it did appear to nip her waist slightly. Fastening the garters, ginger excitedly awaited whatever came next. Handing ginger a strapless bra, Michelle grabbed a pair of panties for ginger to step into while she clasped the bra. Unlike the other lingerie, the high cut bikinis were semi-sheer white with ruffles across the front and back. Regardless of the color, they felt amazing holding her manhood snugly.

"Step into these." Michelle said placing a pair of heels in front of ginger.

The black patent heels ginger slid her foot into looked and felt elegant but were the highest she'd ever worn. "These are so tall!" ginger exclaimed admiring the shape of her legs in the towering heels.

"Carefully step into this," Michelle instructed, "you can hold my shoulder if you need the help."

"What is that?" Asked ginger as she followed Michelle's instructions.

"It's a crinoline petticoat baby girl," Michelle answered as she pulled it slowly up ginger's legs, "every sissy needs a real maid uniform!" Michelle smiled wide as ginger shuddered with excitement. "Don't make me lock you away now!" She scolded as ginger moaned softly.

Feeling the way the petticoat rubbed against her skin, the stockings and the panties, it was going to be near impossible for ginger not to be excited. Then Michelle added a pair of large breast prosthetics that spilled out of the top of the strapless bra. As ginger tried to move to catch a glimpse of herself in the full-length mirror Michelle stopped her. The full process, to include make up, fake nails, the uniform dress, and a long auburn wig that extended to ginger's bra line took almost another hour. Only then was ginger allowed to see herself.

Inhaling sharply at her reflection, ginger couldn't find the words to describe how she felt. Yes, the towering heels put ginger at almost 7 feet tall, and her shoulders and face would never gain the effeminate qualities to pass as a woman, but ginger felt the sexiest she'd ever been in her life.

"I can't even!" ginger finally blurted out.

"Do you like it?" Michelle asked feeling a sense of pride and excitement at ginger's reaction.

Flipping her long, straight hair and turning slowly, ginger couldn't help but look at herself. Even from behind, negating the broad shoulders, ginger felt she looked sexy. Sitting back, just savoring ginger's reaction, Michelle found herself excited as much about ginger's look as her reaction to that look.

"Bend forward at your hips," Michelle instructed, "and try to keep your legs straight." As ginger did she saw the sheer material of her panties and the ruffles begin to appear below the massive crinoline petticoat. Michelle had to laugh at ginger's almost giddy reaction to flashing her panties. "What do you think?"

"I think I look sexy!" ginger said beaming. "I feel sexy too!"

"I'm so glad you like it," Michelle said letting her fingers lightly touch ginger's arm and shoulder, "there's a list of items downstairs on the counter that you need to take care of today."

"Yes, Ms.!" ginger excitedly replied giving Michelle a deep curtsey.

Moving carefully in the heels, ginger made her way downstairs only to find out that task number one was to strip the bed and change the sheets. The walk up the stairs, while less challenging than down due to the heels, was not without its distractions. The petticoat's rustling, it's rubbing against the minimal skin that was not covered by sheer material, and the feeling of her legs rubbing together had her cock tittering with excitement.

As ginger tried to focus on her list of tasks, Michelle dressed as well. If ginger was going to be a frilly sissy maid, Michelle needed to be the Domme to command such a girl. Michelle did her make up in the bathroom, away from ginger's prying eyes while she made the bed. After ginger went downstairs to do laundry, Michelle stepped out of the bathroom to get dressed. She knew in a few more minutes that ginger's feet and legs would be aching, Michelle's Domme-like appearance would help mitigate that fact. Descending the stairs in her own towering heels, Michelle wore similar Wolford back seamed stockings, a snug fitting black leather pencil skirt, accompanied by a strapless leather zip front bustier with a sheer blouse tied around Michelle's waist. Michelle's appearance made ginger stop in her tracks.

"I take it by the fact your chin just bounced off your boobies that you like my outfit?" Michelle teased while trying to appear stern.

"Ohhhhhhhyyeesss Ms.!" ginger replied feeling her face turn beat red.

"Let's see about that," Michelle walked slowly toward ginger, the dress causing her hips to sway as she walked, "where is that little friend of yours under here?" Michelle's hand slipped underneath the petticoat quickly finding ginger's swollen and moist crotch. "Ohhhh there it is," Michelle squeezed and stroked her sissy husband once, "you feel like you're ready to pop!" Watching as ginger's eyes rolled back in her head, Michelle released her grasp on ginger. "We don't want that to happen though do we?"

"Uhhhh, no Ms."

"I brought you one more present," Michelle said as she reached into her left bustier cup, "I think it will perfect your look."

Holding up the delicate gold chain in front of ginger, Michelle turned it so ginger could read the script. Beautifully sculpted in gold with a rhinestone to dot the "I" were the words "sissy husband" with a small heart following it. Michelle turned it around, having ginger lift her hair out of the way so she could clasp it. The small chain looked out of place on ginger's broad shoulders, but sat perfectly several inches above her false breasts. Touching it with her trembling fingers, ginger profusely thanked Michelle for such an exquisite gift, with a deep curtsey she returned to her list of tasks while Michelle supervised. Michelle smiled as ginger constantly checked to make sure the necklace was still in place.

Deciding the better thing to do would be to have food delivered, Michelle had the driver come to the side door by the garage rather than risk the neighbors seeing her leather ensemble. The delivery driver was rather thrilled, even remarking how amazing Michelle looked before leaving. So that she didn't mess up her petticoat ginger sat on a backless stool at the breakfast bar with a towel in her lap just in case. Michelle remarked that not once had ginger complained about the heels or how her legs or feet were aching. Admitting that she was far too caught up in what was going on, ginger couldn't deny the pain, but was far too distracted to make it a priority. Taking ginger upstairs, Michelle helped her sissy husband remove the uniform dress and accessories, petticoat and panties before she had ginger help her remove the dress and blouse.

"Get on the bed baby girl," Michelle ordered, "and spread those legs nice and wide." In a flash ginger was on the bed, vibrating with anticipation of what was to come. "You know I missed a golden opportunity this evening," Michelle said holding up the pink jeweled butt plug ginger had worn a few times, "but don't worry, you'll wear this again soon."

"Thank you Ms.!" ginger's eyes grew wide as Michelle lubed the plug.

"Lift your knees up baby girl," Michelle said positioning herself between ginger's rising legs, "and exhale slow."

The plug slipped in easily, only confirming ginger's willingness to please. Michelle left ginger as she went to get some cuffs and the necessary straps, returning to find ginger unmoved and leaking. Securing ginger's ankles to the bed, Michelle dragged her nails up ginger's leg and body on her way to do the same to each of her wrists. Each time Michelle touched ginger, her sissy husband jumped slightly with excitement. Michelle flicked her finger through a pool of ginger's precum which had formed on her abdomen, then traced her finger over ginger's red painted lips, teasing her tongue as she did.

"Such a horny little girl!" Michelle whispered. "I can't have you cumming too early," Michelle teased, "or I'll just have to call my play thing and have him come over and finish the job you're not man enough to do!"

"Oh no, please no Ms.!" Begged ginger, her eyes watering immediately.

"Relax baby girl," Michelle said lightly touching ginger's face, "how would I ever explain you looking like this to him anyway?" Michelle left the room momentarily, returning with a candle from the bathroom. "I have a way to slow you down," Michelle said letting candle wax fall on ginger's inner bicep area, "just wait until I get lower!"

"Ooooooh!" ginger struggled and strained as Michelle dripped more wax higher on ginger's arms moving to her armpits.

Brining a line of red wax dots across ginger's chest, meeting just above her cleavage, Michelle could see the torment her sissy was enjoying. Perspiration grew on her forehead as the wax cooled and tightened on her skin. Tugging the breast prosthetics out of the bra and folding the cups down, Michelle dripped wax onto ginger's nipples causing her sissy husband to bite her bottom lip. Looking down, the pool of precum had only increased since Michelle started.

"I think this nicely shaved area of yours needs an identifying feature," Michelle giggled as she moved further down ginger's body, "a nice red wax "M" should do the trick!"

Holding ginger's aching shaft in her hand, Michelle did her best to draw a red wax "M" above ginger's shaft. Making sure not to drop wax on the expensive stockings, Michelle dripped wax up ginger's inner thighs, causing her to yelp slightly when the first drop of wax landed on her closely shaved balls. Continuing her way up, Michelle dripped wax the length of ginger's shaft, before peeling it off and dripping more wax in its place. Watching ginger's body buck on the bed, Michelle slowly climbed off the mattress, leaving ginger for a few minutes.

"Was that hot baby girl?" Michelle taunted as she reentered the room.

"Ohhhh Ms.!" Panted ginger. "I'm so horny! Please!"

"This may help." Michelle said picking up an ice cube and rubbing ginger's shaft with it watching as ginger's eyes opened wide.

Using two hands and two ice cubes, Michelle stroked ginger with one while rubbing her balls with a second while ginger fought against her cuffs. Everytime she tried to get away by lowering her hips or pushing her butt into the bed, the plug pushed against the mattress driving ginger wilder.

"Oh my GOD!" ginger bellowed.

"You okay baby girl?" Michelle teased setting the ice aside.

"It's so cold," ginger gasped for air, "but feels so good."

"I'll give you a break for a bit muffin," Michelle said scampering onto the bed, turning her back to ginger's face and lowering her pussy to ginger's mouth, "well, not a break so much."

While ginger's tongue worked Michelle's pussy Michelle continued to torment and tease ginger's crotch with ice, wax and her mouth bringing ginger close to orgasm again and again all while ginger licked her to repeated orgasms. When Michelle finally crawled off ginger, her sissy husband had two condoms on her cock. Seeing them, ginger groaned deeply.

"Well if you've proven anything as of late," Michelle teased as she mounted ginger's cock, "you've lost a lot of staying power when you're excited."

Lowering her body onto ginger's shaft, Michelle watched as ginger's eyes rolled back again. The warmth of Michelle's pussy around her shaft, the hour or teasing, the day spent as a sexy maid, the feeling of their stockings rubbing together. If it wasn't for the two condoms ginger surely would have exploded already. Hearing Michelle's phone ring, that certain ringtone, ginger's eyes spread wide.

"Ohhhh just relax baby girl," Michelle cooed as she slowly leaned forward, letting her legs glide over gingers, "it's not a video call." Michelle reached for her phone, rubbing her legs and heels over ginger's as she did. "I can't have you moaning like that while I'm talking though," Michelle teased not slowing her torment of her sissy husband, "here, this will help." Stuffing the front of ginger's wet bikinis into her sissy husband's mouth, Michelle slowly sat up on ginger's cock, while answering the phone. "Well hello there stud," she winked at ginger who was sucking hard on her wet panties, "everything good at home?"

Looking up at her wife, ginger was amazed how she could remain so composed while ginger was such a mess. There Michelle was, slowly grinding into ginger's cock, all while flirting with her plaything. Tasting herself in her panties, ginger was only more frustrated and excited, it was all she could do not to cry out.

"Oh I'm just having some fun with a girlfriend tonight," Michelle winked at ginger before reaching behind her to drag her nails up one of ginger's legs, "no, nothing you'd enjoy." Michelle held her index finger up to her lips signaling ginger to try to remain quiet. "Telling your parents you have a girlfriend in town is fine," Michelle winked at ginger while speaking, "just don't tell them I'm coming over for dinner!" Reaching down, Michelle unhooked the silver clasps in the front of ginger's waist cincher. "What time are you leaving in the morning?" Michelle looked excited about what Joe was saying on the phone. "Sounds like a plan to me! Sweet dreams."

Hanging up the phone and tossing it to the side, Michelle thrust open ginger's waist cincher with both hands while riding her sissy husband hard. She'd been holding back for too long while trying to maintain a calm voice on the phone, but all the while her orgasm had been growing. Gripping ginger so tight Michelle's fingernails dug into her skin, and lifting her knees off the bed, Michelle buried herself into ginger as much as she could before crying out in an earth shattering orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhh YES!" Michelle bellowed as her pussy flooded ginger's crotch.

Tormented by the sensations she could feel through the two condoms, ginger remained hard and frustrated while Michelle all but collapsed on top of her. Slowly recovering, Michelle leaned forward, allowing ginger's cock to fall free. With her face directly above gingers, Michelle leaned down, teasing her sissy's lips with hers.

"I bet you're aching to cum aren't you baby girl?" Rapidly nodding while trying desperately to kiss Michelle, ginger agreed. "I have good news for you too," Michelle flicked her tongue over ginger's upper lip sending a chill down her sissy husband's spine, "Joe's coming over tomorrow morning before he leaves, which means a pussy full of cum for you to enjoy again." Groaning, ginger tried desperately to shift underneath Michelle, slowly bucking her hips hoping for relief. "I guess that will mean we get to have sex again tomorrow too," Michelle's words and actions further tormented ginger, "I know you love being inside me after a real man has been there."

"I do!" Mewled ginger letting her panties fall to the side. "I feel so small inside you after he's been there."

"And you love his taste don't you?" Michelle said as she slid her legs back down gingers.

As much as ginger wanted to respond differently, she simply couldn't. It was true, she did love it. Not necessarily that it was Joe's cum, but that ginger had gotten to witness a man doing things with Michelle that ginger could not. A man capable of filling Michelle more than ginger could ever hope, who provided Michelle sexual bliss beyond ginger's capabilities. Not only that, ginger loved the look of Michelle's swollen, leaking pussy lips after Joe had filled her. It was by far one of the sexiest things ginger had ever seen.