Creating Ginger Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do Ms.!" Cried out ginger honestly.

Michelle slowly slithered her way down ginger's body, kissing and licking ginger's salty flesh, while her hands found ginger's aching cock. Slipping the condoms off, Michelle picked up the bottle of lube she'd used to insert the plug, pouring a liberal amount on ginger's shaft. Massaging ginger's cock and balls with her lubed hands, Michelle could feel ginger was close to orgasm already.

"You know what's going to happen tomorrow baby girl?" Not waiting for a response, while letting her thumb rub the underside of ginger's head, Michelle continued. "That well hung stud is going to come over, while you hide somewhere watching," Michelle's hand squeezed, rubbed and massaged ginger's balls as she spoke, "and is going to find me on the couch wearing something just for him." Smiling as ginger wriggled and strained under her touch. "Then he's going to take that fat, pussy splitting shaft of his," listening to ginger's groan Michelle knew she hit a nerve, "and is going to fuck me in as many positions as I can stand before filling me with cum!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"I'll even make sure to milk the last of him out onto my skin," Michelle's hand rapidly stroked ginger as she spoke, "so you have a cum filled feast when you mince your way to me in your sexy lingerie and heels!"

"I'm going to cum!!" bellowed ginger.

"Don't cum yet!" Michelle hissed. "Pick your head up and open your sissy mouth!" Complying immediately, ginger felt Michelle's lubed fingers grasp the base of the plug, giving it a firm yank. "Now sissy!" Michelle ordered as she held the fat part of the plug in ginger's anal canal.

The first spirt of cum fell just short, hitting ginger's chin less than an inch below her painted lips. Pushing the plug back inside her sissy husband, Michelle stroked her as hard as she could, watching each successive burst of white cum land on ginger's chest, then abdomen. Watching as ginger's entire body went slack, Michelle continued to massage the underside of ginger's softening cock and balls until she was sure the last of her had seeped out.

"Look how much my baby girl came!" Michelle mocked. "You do cum so much more when I talk about my plaything," Michelle scooped the first globs of cum with her index finger, immediately pushing it into ginger's open mouth, "isn't that right my obediently little sissy?" Nodding, ginger fiercely sucked Michelle's finger as it was withdrawn slowly. "And I bet you'd agree," Michelle's voice smooth with a touch of sarcasm as she scooped the next glob, "that Joe's cum tastes better out of my pussy than yours does, doesn't it?" Before ginger could answer, her lips pursed around Michelle's fingers. "No need to answer baby girl," Michelle winked repeating the cycle as she worked her way to ginger's chin, "you can't hide your feelings from me."

Michelle continued to needle ginger while cleaning the cum from her body and feeding it to her sissy husband. With each new fingerful ginger willingly opened her mouth, sucking Michelle's finger clean, ginger even licked her lips between several as she awaited another helping. Untying ginger, Michelle made sure to redo ginger's waist cincher, preferring her sissy husband help her get ready for bed first. This required ginger to remove and put away the lingerie Michelle had worn, then stand-by as she showered, eventually standing behind a sitting Michelle as ginger brushed out her hair. After dressing Michelle in a sheer pink fly away babydoll with matching G-string bottom was ginger allowed to undress and clean herself under Michelle's watchful eye.

Wearing a similar fly away babydoll, with peach satin cups and sheer material below, ginger slid under the covers into Michelle's arms. Unlike how she saw Michelle lying with Joe, ginger ended up with her head on Michelle's chest. Pulling her body into her wife's, ginger lifted her head, looking into Michelle's eyes.

"I love you sweetie." Michelle said softly giving ginger a tight squeeze.

"I love you Ms. Michelle."

In the morning, just as Michelle had described, ginger stood in the bathroom closet with her tablet in hand watching Joe have sex with Michelle on their living room couch. Her cock straining at the delicate black bikinis she had on, ginger stared as Michelle rode Joe to wave after wave of pleasure. Just before Joe was finally ready to cum, Michelle moved to her back pulling her legs in tight before he finally let loose. Lying on the couch, Michelle put her leg on the back of the couch crossing her ankle over the other trying to keep him from seeping out of her.

"I do hate to fuck and run." A breathless Joe said as he slowly stood.

"I doubt that!" Michelle replied eyeing Joe's glistening cock. "Come over here lover boy," Michelle cooed, "what kind of woman would I be if I let you leave only to get stuck to your shorts on your drive?"

Walking toward Michelle, Joe was taken by surprise as Michelle grabbed his leg pulling him forward so she could lick his cock and balls clean. "If you keep that up," Joe moaned softly, "I'm going to get hard again."

"We can't have that," Michelle replied as her tongue snaked its way up Joe's shaft, "it's going to be difficult enough to sit today as it is." Taking him into her mouth one more time, Michelle slowly let him slip out with a loud pop from her lips. "I think you'll be all set now."

"I'll see you in a few weeks." Joe smiled wide as he looked over Michelle's body.

"Can't wait sweetie!" She replied feeling confident and sexy in her disheveled appearance.

Making his way to the bathroom, Joe relieved his bladder before washing his hands barely 4 feet from ginger whose mouth was watering at the sight of Michelle. As soon as Joe stepped into the garage, ginger began to slink her way toward Michelle. Upon hearing the garage door open and Joe's sports car fire up, ginger briskly walked into the living room to Michelle.

"Oh hang on there baby girl," Michelle said not allowing ginger access to her cum filled pussy, "I want you to beg for it!"

Falling to her knees, ginger did just that. "Please Ms.," ginger whined, "can I please clean your pussy?"

"Better make is convincing baby girl," Michelle teased while reaching between her legs to scoop some of the white gold leaking from her, "or I'll go to my office and let him leak out of me all day!"

"OH NO Ms.!" Mewled ginger. "Please oh please let me!" crawling forward slowly, licking her lips and staring at the large tear drop shape of cum leaking out of Michelle's pussy, ginger continued as tears formed in her eyes. "Pleassseeee let me lick you, lick him from you!"

"What do you want to lick baby girl?"

"Joe's cum Ms.!" Replied ginger. "The hot white cum of the Real Man that just fucked my wife while I hid in a closet in my lingerie and heels watching!"

"That's my baby girl!" Michelle chided spreading her legs and inviting ginger to feast. "My big, tough protector, reduced to a begging little tramp," Michelle continued as ginger licked and sucked her sore pussy lips, "wanting to feast on what a real man has left behind!" Moaning, ginger made no effort to dispute what Michelle was saying, if anything she only agreed through her actions. "When you're done," Michelle said putting their video on the TV behind ginger, "you can take your little cock and see how long you can last compared to a real man!"

ginger's tongue found its way between Michelle's ass cheeks, searching every crevice for Joe's milky goodness. Finally moving to Michelle's thighs, Michelle pulled ginger's face from between her legs, signaling ginger it was time to move on.

"That's it baby girl," Michelle continued to torment her sissy husband, "slide your sweet little sissy clitty inside me." As she slide inside Michelle's stretched pussy ginger groaned deeply. Within two thrusts she was ready to explode, then Michelle sent her over the edge with her words, "Who knows baby girl," Michelle said as she tried to squeeze her sissy husband with her sore pussy muscles, "next time I may let him fuck my ass!"

"Ohhhhhhhhggggoooodddddddd!" Groaned ginger as she came.

Not a minute later ginger's face was back between Michelle's legs cleaning up her mess wondering if Michelle was serious about what she'd said. While ginger had mentioned it once several years ago, Michelle quickly shut down the suggestion claiming ginger was too big. Now Michelle was considering it with the obviously much larger Joe? Head swimming, ginger cleaned up as best she could.

"Don't wash your face before you leave," Michelle instructed as she slowly got to her feet, "I want you to feel that dried cum on your face this morning as a reminder." Giving her sissy husband a squeeze and kiss, "Now be a good little girl today." Michelle squeezed ginger's butt, digging her nails in slightly before sending her off to work. "Love you baby girl!" Michelle called out as she almost disappeared from view.

"Love you Ms.!" Replied ginger, her head still swimming with emotion and confusion.

Obviously, she wouldn't get any answers as to whether Ms. Michelle was serious or not this morning. Stepping into the bathroom, ginger put on her work clothing over her lingerie. Seeing her necklace still hanging, the words "sissy husband" in tight, beautiful script, ginger decided to leave it on underneath her shirt and tie. It was a title she not only earned, but was proud of in many ways. It wasn't just that she was a sissy husband, she was Ms. Michelle's sissy husband.