Creating Ginger Ch. 10

Story Info
Joe returns from college for an amazing night for all 3.
10.9k words
4.62
14.8k
11

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

Author's note: This is a story of a loving, married couple who wanted to expand their boundaries. It involves crossdressing, gender play and their foray into dominance and submission. If these are not topics you are interested in, then please move along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Joe's busy fall semester, he'd only managed to come back once in October and during Thanksgiving. This gave Michelle plenty of time to focus on ginger, who'd She'd put on a diet and exercise program of Joe's design. Of course Joe had no idea the plan was for Michelle's sissy husband and instead believed it to be for Michelle's girlfriend ginger. The plan and corset training had not only taken 2 inches off ginger's waist but also helped her shed 15 pounds over 3 months. Numerous squats, lunges and leg curls had also caused ginger's bottom and thighs to start to round out nicely. Not only did her lingerie and work clothing fit better, she also looked and felt sexier in them. Michelle had also benefited from Joe's workout program for Her as well, and not just the one that occurred when he came home to visit.

What was looming though was Joe's winter break where he would be home for over 3 weeks by ginger's calculation. Joe had been home for 4 ½ days over Thanksgiving and spent 2 nights in Michelle's bed as well as made two other visits along the way. How many nights would ginger be sleeping in the spare sissy bedroom while Joe ravaged her wife? Thankfully the three weeks leading up to his winter break were spent with him prepping for finals. What ginger was most enjoying was Michelle's sex drive had not diminished and ginger's "hair trigger" only happened when Joe was around. Yes, ginger was still in lingerie and heels whenever home, but at least she was having regular and various types of intercourse with Michelle. All that was required, as always, was ginger cleaning Michelle's cum filled pussy afterward, which both of them enjoyed.

Coming home after work ginger went through her usual routine, she parked in the spare space outside the garage, leaving a spot inside the garage for Joe "just in case". It was humiliating knowing he wouldn't be over unannounced, but there was always the question of whether his sports car would be in the garage when ginger walked in. This time the garage was empty! Where could Ms. Michelle have gone on a Wednesday night? As ginger was the only one to work outside the house, and cooking and cleaning were her duties, she took care of all the shopping. Michelle only had to leave to go to the gym or get her hair done, both of which she typically did earlier in the day.

The thought of calling Ms. Michelle passed through ginger's mind, instead she dutifully entered the house with the cleaning supplies and feminine products she'd needed to get and changed into her "house sissy" outfit. This evening it was a blue satin halter top cocktail dress to go with her already worn black lace waist cincher, thong and back seamed stockings. Pairing it with a brunette wig, deep red lipstick and black 4" heels ginger set about her nightly duties feeling more like a 50's house wife than anything else. As she prepared dinner ginger heard the garage door open, quickly checking the camera she was relieved to see Ms. Michelle's car entering the garage and shut off the camera.

"Good evening baby girl!" Ms. Michelle called out gleefully as she entered the living room. "Dinner smells delicious," she said walking toward ginger, "and you look positively sexy!"

"Thank you Ms." Replied the blushing ginger.

Looking at her approaching wife ginger couldn't figure out where she'd been. She was wearing black heels and stockings which disappeared under a long camel coat which was topped with a camel and black pattern scarf. Ms. Michelle's hand lightly touched ginger's face, before wrapping delicately around her neck pulling ginger in for a passionate kiss. The lingering taste of Joe was on Michelle's tongue, while that didn't answer every question it certainly answered what Ms. Michelle had been doing!

"I would have saved it for you," Ms. Michelle said as their kiss broke, "but it was a long drive back from college."

"I understand Ms." Replied ginger trying to hide the shock that her wife had driven 90 minutes one way to give her lover a blow job!

Removing her coat and scarf, Michelle revealed her black lace pushup bra, tiny lace G-string and the lace tops to the stockings she had on. It was obvious the trip had been planned by at least one of them. Pouring herself a glass of wine, Michelle sat at the end of the counter, very much still in full view of ginger whose cage had tightened significantly since the coat had come off.

"Tomorrow is Joe's last final," Ms. Michelle explained, "and he's been stressing about it, so I took the liberty of dropping in and helping him relax a bit." Trying desperately to focus on not burning dinner ginger smiled appreciatively at the news unsure of how else to respond. "I'd have left you a note," Ms. Michelle said between sips of wine, "but it was a spur of the moment thing."

"I'm sure he appreciated the gesture." Replied ginger trying to hide the tinge of jealousy she felt.

"Thankfully I finished when I did!" Ms. Michelle giggled. "I had just pulled my coat back on when his roommate walked in," She blushed slightly at the memory before continuing, "based on the look on his face he got a bit of an eyeful."

Tormented as usual, ginger's sissy cock raged inside the pink cage while soaking the front of her panties. The vision of Ms. Michelle slurping delightfully on Joe's big cock filled ginger's head. Yes, she may have been upset about it, but she was more turned on at the fact her wife had decided on a whim to do something so out of character for her! It wasn't like before all this started that Michelle had never given her husband a blow job, but she'd certainly never dressed up in lingerie and stopped by wearing just that under a long coat to do it!

"Come here baby girl." Ms. Michelle instructed as she set her wine down. As ginger approached Ms. Michelle slid her hand underneath the flowy cocktail dress, cupping ginger's crotch in her hand. "So let me ask," Ms. Michelle's voice turned sultry as she squeezed ginger's crotch, "are you this wet over the fact I surprised my Lover with a blow job? Or at the idea his roommate got to see me in my lingerie after I finished?" This wasn't an easy question to answer for ginger, but her body answered it for her. "I'll say," Ms. Michelle rubbed ginger's crotch as she spoke, "based on that twinge I felt it was the second one wasn't it?"

"Yes, Ms." Blushed ginger.

"And what if he'd come in while I was doing the deed," her fingers clamped around ginger's crotch as she asked her question, "and wanted some stress relief too?" With her eyes fluttering ginger didn't need to answer the question. "Well it seems I have my answer!" Chuckling Ms. Michelle released her grip on ginger, who stood motionless while fighting to regain control of her body and mind. "I do love when you're this horny baby girl," Ms. Michelle said as she stood pressing her body against ginger's, "now get dinner on the table so I can fuck your sissy pussy for dessert!" Watching ginger shudder at her words, Michelle loved the sense of control she had over her sissy husband.

As soon as ginger cleaned up from dinner Ms. Michelle led her upstairs to their bedroom. With her body trembling with anticipation, ginger retrieved Ms. Michelle's favorite harness from the closet and helped her wife into it. Standing in front of Ms. Michelle, still wearing her blue cocktail dress, ginger could feel the 7" dildo protruding from Ms. Michelle's body. Lightly touching ginger's face, Ms. Michelle gently pressed her lips to ginger's before flicking them with her tongue.

"Be a good girl," Ms. Michelle's voice was husky yet authoritative, "and drop to your knees for a bit."

Not needing to reply, ginger did as instructed, staring up at Ms. Michelle's toned body while taking the shaft of her strapon into her hands. There was no hesitation for ginger, the act was less sexual and more erotic as it confirmed Ms. Michelle's control over ginger. Michelle never orgasmed from ginger doing this, but the site of her sissy husband sucking her strapon turned Michelle on in ways she could never describe. While she still had zero interest in ginger servicing a real man, the idea that her sissy husband would so willingly drop to her knees to take a strapon into her mouth was a rush for Michelle. Lifting ginger with the simple act of placing her index finger underneath ginger's chin proved Michelle's level of control. Undoing the halter behind ginger's neck, Michelle deftly removed the cocktail dress, leaving ginger standing before her in just her lingerie, heels and wig.

"Grab the lube from the night stand baby girl."

"Yes, Ms.!" Replied ginger unable to hide her excitement.

"Now rub some on my cock." Michelle ordered emphasizing the last word.

Only Michelle's strapon and Joe's cock were referred to as such, ginger, even

when she was allowed to penetrate Ms. Michelle was only referred to as having a sissy clitty. The subtle choice of wording played into ginger's docile mindset. It was so common place ginger didn't even give it a second thought as she lovingly lubed Ms. Michelle's cock.

Moving ginger to face the bed, Michelle's fingers slowly glided over ginger's hips, taking their time as they moved to the top of her thong. Michelle understood the anticipation and control was as important as anything else. By the time Michelle began to slide ginger's thong downward her sissy husband was breathing heavily. Pressing her body into ginger's back, Michelle's hands moved over ginger's lingerie, cupping her false breasts and ignoring ginger's leaking crotch.

"I do love fucking you like this." Ms. Michelle whispered in ginger's ear. "Fucking your sweet sissy ass and listening to you moan gets me so wet!" Feeling ginger's back arch, Michelle gave her sissy husband's bottom a playful swat.

"Horny baby girl?"

"Yessss, Ms.!"

"Then what do you need to do baby girl?"

"Pleassseeee Ms.!" Moaned ginger. "Please fuck my sissy pussy!" Behind ginger Michelle smirked at her sissy husband's willingness to beg. "Please! I need you inside me sooooo badly!" Guiding ginger to lean forward with the lightest of touches between her shoulders, Michelle guided the well lubed dildo toward ginger's backside. "Ohhhhhhhyyyeesssss!" Cooed ginger at the feeling of the tip pressing against her sissy pussy.

No longer having to force herself to focus on relaxing, ginger savored the slow penetration of the realistic dildo. The bulbous head and defined ridge slipped easily through ginger's rings, while she didn't need to, Ms. Michelle paused momentarily. What ginger had no way of knowing was Michelle had been so turned on from her surprising Joe and almost being caught by his roommate that she'd played with herself outside Joe's apartment and orgasmed while parked on the street. She'd orgasmed again, having to pull over on the drive home to keep from swerving off the road. If she went too fast with ginger she'd certainly orgasm too quickly, and she wanted both of them to enjoy this.

"Mmmmm love that baby girl?" Michelle cooed as she pressed further inside.

"Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss Msssss!" Moaned ginger as she strained to arch her back further.

"Such a good little sissy girl," Michelle's voice was smooth as honey as her hips pressed against ginger's ass, "taking that cock all the way so easily! One of these days you're going to get your prostate checked and you're going to moan like a little slut!" Michelle could feel ginger's body tremble against her. "Tell me what you want now my sissy slut!"

Trembling again ginger's voice shook as she begged Michelle to fuck her. Having the presence of mind to slip a hand underneath her body, ginger waited for the pending orgasm as Ms. Michelle began long, hard thrusts inside her sissy pussy. It wasn't just the rhythmic beating of her prostate, but the feeling of submission, the rubbing of their stocking clad legs, the smell of Ms. Michelle's perfume, her nails digging into ginger's skin, and the feeling of Ms. Michelle's body slapping into her own. The mix was intoxicating to both of them.

"Ohhhhhhhggaaawwwwddd Michelle!" Bellowed ginger. "I LOVE YOU!"

Michelle stood on her tip toes in her heels pressing her entire body weight into ginger's ass, the base of the strapon pressed against her clitoris perfectly sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body. Slowly collapsing onto ginger's back, both lovers panted, unable to do much else.

"I love you!" Michelle breathlessly replied.

It took several more minutes before Michelle could finally move, slowly standing before pulling her strapon out of ginger before she was able to stand. Taking her time, ginger removed Ms. Michelle's harness, careful not to let it fall to the floor before dropping it into a small pink waste can by the dresser. Turning to face Ms. Michelle, who had now climbed onto the bed on her back, ginger knew what her Mistress wanted. Kicking off her heels, Michelle lifted her butt off the bed so ginger could remove her tiny G-string.

"Mmmmm I love how my babygirl knows exactly what I need!" Michelle cooed as ginger began lightly kissing Michelle's pussy. "My favorite little lesbian sissy!"

Those words, just like the other overtly feminine references rung in ginger's ears. Michelle would never call Joe a lesbian, baby girl or a sissy. No, he was her lover, stud, or well-hung plaything. If you looked in their shared bathroom no one would know a man lived there. All ginger's toiletries were the same ones that Michelle used, ginger even shaved her face with a woman's razor and women's shaving cream. The spare bedroom, which was ginger's whenever Joe spent the night, had pink bedding and lavender painted walls.

Drifting off to sleep together an hour or so later, ginger wearing a hot pink nightie and matching boycut bottoms, while Michelle decided to remain naked, ginger's mind was filled with images of Ms. Michelle and Joe as well as Joe's unseen roommate. The images, and snug fitting cage, caused ginger to have a difficult night's sleep. Sleeping the next night would be even worse as Joe would most certainly be there.

Less than twenty four hours later ginger was exactly where she knew she'd be, lying between the pink sheets in the spare bedroom wearing a long white nightgown with diagonal lace and spaghetti straps watching Michelle ride her well hung lover. Holding the tablet with one hand while trying to adjust the cage and small white satin panties with the other, ginger's eyes were glued to Michelle's body as she writhed and wiggled on Joe's shaft. Michelle had already orgasmed twice and was quickly building to a third while Joe's hands gripped her hips tightly.

"Ohhhh how I've missed your cock!" Michelle groaned loudly.

"My cock has missed you too!" Joe's Cheshire cat grin and burning eyes only added to his incredible cockiness.

Joe's hands began roaming Michelle's body with abandon, tugging and rolling her nipples or squeezing her ass as he liked. She was without a doubt possessed by him, particularly while she was impaled on his shaft. Knowing she never possessed Michelle in the same way, ginger ached as much as she enjoyed watching Michelle reach such pleasure with Joe. Hidden in her room, ginger watched in amazement as Joe's right hand lifted slightly then quickly returned to Michelle's ass. Much to ginger's horror, Joe had spanked Michelle, and even more horrifying was her reaction!

"Ohhhh! What was that!?!" Michelle's voice was as much filled with shock as delight.

"Hmmmm did you like that?" Joe teased rubbing his hand in a circle on Michelle's tanned and toned bottom.

"Try it again and we can find out together!" Michelle's eyes were alit as she spoke. Joe's hand lifted, then returned even more forcefully to Michelle's ass causing her to jump and yelp. "Oh fuck!" Joe's hand rubbed the fresh red hand print on Michelle's ass while she ground her ass into him. "Keep that up and I'm going to explode all over you!"

It was an invitation none of the three needed to hear a second time. Michelle rode Joe like a bucking bronco while he turned her both of her ass cheeks red and filled the upstairs with the sounds of loud spanks followed by Michelle's screams of delight. True to her word, Michelle erupted in a string of profanities as her entire body shook. No sooner had her orgasm passed than Joe exploded inside her as well. Watching in amazement as Michelle collapsed on top of Joe, ginger realized she'd been holding her breath since Michelle had orgasmed. Inhaling deeply, she watched as Michelle seemingly melted into Joe. Unable to pull her eyes away from Michelle's bright red butt cheeks, ginger couldn't imagine what had come over her. She'd never shown the slightest hint of any kind of submissiveness, and the one time she'd attempted to playfully swat Michelle's bottom, pre ginger of course, was met with anything but pleasure!

"Okay, I need a minute." Michelle said slowly climbing off Joe and slipping off the bed. "Maybe more than a minute," Michelle giggled as she obviously struggled to stand, "that was intense."

"I noticed," Joe leaned up on his elbow looking at Michelle triumphantly, "I hope I wasn't too hard on your ass."

"Mmmmm," Michelle rubbed her sore butt with one hand while winking at Joe, "maybe you can be after you rest for a bit."

Joe stared lasciviously as Michelle awkwardly walked to the bathroom. Shutting and quietly locking the door behind her, she took a moment to compose herself before slipping out the hidden door and making her way to the sissy spare room.

"What in the world was that?" The tone of ginger's voice was almost accusatory as she hissed.

"Watch your tone with me sissy," Michelle hissed back, "or I'll just go back to the bathroom and you can wonder what my full pussy tastes like!"

"Sorry Ms." Came ginger's sheepish reply.

Quickly climbing onto the bed and over ginger's shoulders, Michelle pushed her sore pussy against ginger's waiting lips. Pushing against her abdomen, Michelle forced as much of Joe's cum into her sissy husband's waiting mouth. Lapping at her pussy wildly, ginger held Michelle with both hands bringing her to a small orgasm again.

"That was nice," Michelle said slowly climbing off ginger, "and to answer your question, I have no idea what that was, but it was the most amazing orgasm I've ever had!" Quickly plunging her tongue into ginger's mouth, Michelle could taste her and Joe as their tongues danced. "Now, be a good girl and keep quiet," Michelle said as she stood up, "hopefully he's ready for round two!"

Left alone in the dark, ginger watched as Michelle snuck back into the bathroom and flushed the toilet before returning to her lover. While ginger's tongue had given Michelle a "nice" orgasm, Joe had given her one that was the "most amazing" she'd ever had. The humiliation was overwhelming as ginger watched Michelle climb into Joe's arms, nuzzling her head against his well-defined chest. They only relaxed for a few moments like that, before it became obvious Joe was ready for round two. Their kissing slowly became more passionate, his hands again exploring anywhere and everywhere he could reach. Pulling Michelle on top of his body, grabbing her ass tightly with both hands, Joe's mouth found Michelle's chest. His mouth teasing, torturing and sucking her nipples as she squirmed above him.

"You're so bad!" Michelle cooed finally able to free her breasts from his mouth.

"You love it when I'm bad!" Came Joe's cocky reply.

"That is true!" Michelle kissed Joe hard as he rolled her onto her back.

"I've been dreaming about that ass of yours for weeks," Joe said as Michelle's legs wrapped around his hips, "I really think you need my cock in it!"

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers