Creating Ginger Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I would hate to let you down," Michelle's legs clenched Joe tightly as she spoke, "It's been a while though, and someone spent several minutes spanking me so you're going to need to take it easy on me."

"Oh don't worry," Joe's cocky tone returned, "I'll be very gentle, I have a few weeks at home and want to be able to fuck you ass as often as I can!" Watching Michelle's reaction Joe had plenty of reason to be cocky. "I see you like that idea too!"

"Ummmm, maybe!" Michelle replied coyly as her legs tensed around Joe.

"Where's you lube?"

"It's in my night stand," Michelle said reaching for the drawer by the bed, "I had a feeling I'd need it soon!"

Handing Joe the bottle of lube, Michelle's face took on a devious grin as her body shuddered. Joe pulled a pillow from ginger's side of the bed, placing it next to Michelle's right hip before leaning up causing Michelle's legs to slip from around him. While Michelle's hungry eyes watched Joe rubbed lube on his cock which was still only semi-erect. With a simple nod of his head, Michelle swung her left leg around Joe's body before positioning her hips over the pillow.

"I ASSume this is what you want?" Michelle asked coyly while looking over her shoulder at her lover.

"Oh yeah!" Joe replied as he moved between her spread legs and poured lube between her ass cheeks. "All those squats have been paying off," Joe said lying his cock between Michelle's cheeks, "it's like a hotdog in a bun!"

"Mmmmm, well I had a great coach," Michelle strained against Joe as the underside of his shaft rubbed against her tight hole, "who's apparently quite the ass man!"

Pressing the head of his cock against Michelle's hole, Joe replied, "Actually, I've always been a leg guy, but aside from having them wrapped around you there's not much you can do with them!"

Michelle gasped as the head of Joe's cock slipped inside her, her hands pressing against the headboard pushing her body backward. True to his word, Joe took his time entering Michelle until eventually his hips pressed against her now pink bottom. Lowering his chest to her back, Joe held himself up on his elbows, sweeping Michelle's hair from the side of her face.

"Gentle enough?" Joe asked almost smugly.

"Ohhhhhh fuck," Michelle groaned, her eyes rolling backward, "you're still growing too!"

Joe slowly started moving his hips not just back and forth but also side to side in a circular motion causing Michelle to groan so loudly ginger could hear it down the hall. Continuing to slowly screw Michelle's ass this way, ginger watched as Michelle squirmed and strained underneath him. Joe lowered his mouth to Michelle's ear, at first he simply started kissing it, then he began to whisper to her. Michelle started nodding to whatever he was saying. Cursing the fact she couldn't hear what Joe was saying ginger watched as Joe's torso lifted, his hand bracing against the headboard as every single muscle of his body seemed to tense.

"HOLY FUCK!" Joe bellowed.

"Ohhhhhhh YES!" Michelle screamed.

Alone in her room ginger moaned watching the two intensely orgasm together, both bodies quaking fervently before Joe collapsed barely catching himself before falling on Michelle completely. After a moment Joe whispered something in Michelle's ear again, she smiled wickedly, biting her bottom lip and nodding eagerly.

"Fuck yes!" She replied huskily.

"I've got to get going," Joe said after a couple more minutes passed, "are you going to be all set?"

"Oh I will," Michelle hadn't moved an inch, only making a slight whimpering sound as Joe's cock slid out of her, "I just need a couple minutes or I'll fall on my face."

"Well I can't have that," Joe said walking toward the bathroom, "how would I ever explain finding you naked and well fucked like this?"

"That would be awkward!" Michelle giggled.

After relieving himself and using a moist face cloth to clean up, Joe stuck his head out of the bathroom to ask, "Where do I leave this so no one will find it?"

"Oh just drop it on the floor," Michelle replied, "the maid will get it."

Blushing in the other room ginger knew she would be the one picking up Joe's lube and cum covered face cloth. Just as he'd been told, Joe dropped it unceremoniously on the bathroom floor before walking into the bedroom and getting dressed. As he did Michelle moved slowly, careful not to let too much of

Joe seep out of her.

"Tomorrow night then?" Joe asked as he pulled Michelle into his arms, grabbing her ass with one hand while fondling her breast with the other.

"It's a date," Michelle replied just above a whisper, "say 9?"

"That will work," Joe replied, "it's okay if I spend the night right?"

"Mmmm of course!"

Whatever Michelle had so eagerly agreed to, it now involved Joe sleeping over and ginger sleeping in the spare room. The following day wasn't a work day, so who knew when Joe would leave and when ginger could slip from her sissy bedroom prison? Practically seething, ginger watched as Joe gave Michelle another playful spank before walking almost triumphantly out of the bedroom. Before Joe was even halfway down the stairs ginger was tiptoeing to the hidden door to slip into the master bathroom. They'd made plans and ginger wanted to know what was happening that had them both so excited! As she entered the bedroom Ms. Michelle was retrieving ginger's collar and lead.

"Put on your collar," Michelle said handing it to ginger, "and be quick, I can feel him seeping out of me!"

Taking the pink leather collar from Michelle, ginger put it on, as much as she hated it. The collar was thin, with a heart shaped ring hanging from the front that the matching pink leather lead clipped into. It was humiliating to wear, what was worse is ginger knew exactly what was coming when she put it on. The last time she'd worn it, Ms. Michelle had put the lead between her legs as a means of keeping ginger's mouth around her strapon. Ms. Michelle led ginger to the bed by the short lead, turned her back to ginger pulling the lead between her legs, then leaned forward over a pillow tugging ginger to her ass as she did. With the lead pinned under Michelle's body, and held tightly in her hand, ginger's mouth was held between Michelle's ass cheeks.

"Clean up time baby girl!" Michelle taunted giving ginger a tug. "Mmmmm, that's it," Michelle chided, "tongue that hole and suck my well hung lover's seed out of my ass!" With her face burning red ginger did exactly that, not just because Ms. Michelle demanded it but also because she desperately wanted to do it as well. "We're going to play a little game sissy," Michelle sounded as smug as Joe had earlier, "while you eat my cum filled ass! Sound fun?"

Nodding rapidly, ginger buried her tongue as deep into Michelle's well fucked hole as she could. For as gross as it seemed after the fact, ginger couldn't deny how much all of this turned her on. The front of her nightgown had become a gigantic wet spot by Michelle's second orgasm, now it was even worse as precum was pouring out of ginger almost as quickly as cum had shot into Michelle's ass!

"Two of the following three things is happening tomorrow night," Michelle's voice returned to its honey tone as she spoke, meaning yet another orgasm was eminent, "one, I'm going to be tied to the bed so my young stud can do whatever he wants with me!" Responding with nothing more than a groan Michelle continued. "Two, he's bringing over another young stud to help! Or three, you get to help me get ready to include tying me to the bed!"

Michelle's body rippled with yet another orgasm before she released ginger's lead. Even with the tension taken off her collar ginger's tongue still worshiped Michelle's hole, only when Michelle mustered the energy to move away did ginger stop. Rolling onto her back, Michelle pulled ginger to her, setting ginger's head on her chest.

"Sorry sweetie," Michelle teased, "but I'm not kissing you after that!" Michelle giggled before continuing. "What do you think about tomorrow night?"

"Is it what you want and what will make you happy my Queen?" Asked ginger as she looked into Ms. Michelle's eyes.

"It is and it will my love." Replied Michelle.

"I want what makes you happy." Responded ginger.

"I know you do," Michelle replied feeling ginger's loving warmth filling her chest, "you are too good to me!" Michelle hugged ginger tightly. "Let's go clean up," Michelle's voice suddenly became tired, "we have a work day tomorrow after all!"

Showering together, ginger made sure to brush her teeth twice before attempting to kiss Michelle good night. In the morning ginger went through her normal routine, not another word was mentioned about what was happening that night although the thought was never far from ginger's mind even at work. Was Joe actually bringing a friend over? Was ginger going to tie Michelle to the bed and leave her for them to devour? By the time 5 o'clock hit ginger was quite sure she'd done little actual work, thankfully she'd put a condom on the end of her cage to keep her from soaking the front of her the pants she wore to work! On the way home from work ginger steeled herself to find out what exactly Joe was doing with her wife tonight!

Pulling in next to the garage, ginger peeked through the side door to make sure Joe's car wasn't there. It wasn't so she was safe to enter her own home. Walking into the kitchen ginger Michelle was nowhere in sight, what was visible was a hot pink post-it note on the refrigerator door.

"sissy, your salad is in the fridge, after you eat go upstairs and take a nice, relaxing bath!"

The note was signed with a red lipstick kiss. Opening the fridge ginger found her salad. "Grilled chicken, no croutons, no cheese, and light dressing on the side," whispered ginger, "just what a dieting sissy needs!"

Sitting at the counter in her lingerie and heels ginger ate her dinner wondering where Ms. Michelle could be. The realization that the cameras ginger used for her voyeuristic enjoyment could now be used by Ms. Michelle to make sure ginger wasn't dawdling. While she didn't wolf down her salad, ginger did eat quickly before retreating to the spare sissy bedroom to draw her bath. Turning on the faucet ginger noticed another hot pink post-it.

"The lavender bath oil so you smell pretty baby girl!"

Again, the note was signed with a red kiss. While the tub filled ginger removed her pale green with black lace garterbelt, bra, and panties before stepping out of her heels and sliding off her black stockings. Neatly placing them in her hamper, ginger put on a short peach robe before returning to the bathroom. The steaming water was nearly high enough, slipping off her robe and setting is aside, ginger noticed another note.

"Keep your phone close, more instructions will come soon!"

Deciding not to put her robe back on, ginger walked quickly into the bedroom to retrieve her phone from the bed. Feeling rather silly with nothing on but her pink chastity cage, ginger hurried back into the bathroom, placing the phone near the tub before slipping into the water. After a few minutes she turned the faucet off, sinking neck deep into the steaming bath. Growing up ginger had always hated taking a bath, since becoming a sissy they took on a decidedly different feel, ginger loved how her skin felt so much softer after a long soak. Swept away from her thoughts by the ding of the phone, ginger carefully retrieved it to read her next instructions not realizing she wouldn't have an opportunity to question Ms. Michelle if this kept up!

"Don't forget to shave! I love how smooth you are after a soak and shave!"

It was something ginger loved as well! The warm skin was far more accepting of the razor after a soak. Lifting her leg out of the water, ginger began to delicately shave them until she had to life herself from the tub. It was so incredibly unmanly, but her painted toes looked natural pressed on the faucet as she shaved her calf. Doing the best she could around the cage, ginger stood and rinsed before shaving her chest and armpits. Wrapping a towel around her chest, which Ms. Michelle required, ginger moved to the sink and shaved her face as well. No need for a 5 o'clock shadow after making sure her body was so smooth right? Before exiting the bathroom ginger rubbed coconut scented body butter into her skin and put on her short peach robe. On the bed, where her phone had been previously, was another post-it with a small package and a silver plug.

"I don't have to tell you what to do with these, be quick about it!"

Like the others, this note was also signed with a kiss. Waiting to put the plug in place, ginger opened the fresh package of stockings, they were surely expensive and felt amazing in her hands! Carefully rolling one, ginger sat on the edge of the bed crossing her legs to put it on. The cream colored stocking felt positively divine sliding up her smooth leg! Much to ginger's delight, the double width floral lace top ended barely two inches from the top of her leg! These were the longest, silkiest and sexiest stockings she'd ever worn! Hands shaking as she rolled the other one, ginger managed to get it in place, then stood to admire them.

"I knew you'd enjoy those sissy," Ms. Michelle exclaimed from the doorway, "I know how you love the feeling of stockings after you've shaved." Blushing deeply, ginger couldn't respond as Ms. Michelle's appearance surprised her. Ms. Michelle was also wearing an unbuttoned oversized white men's dress shirt and a small pair of white lace boycuts which were even more visible as Ms. Michelle approached.

"Now, I want what you are wearing tonight to be a surprise until the end," Ms. Michelle instructed making no effort to hold the open shirt in place, "if I catch you looking you'll have to leave the house dressed as you are and sit in your car all night. Understand?"

"Yes, Ms.!" Eagerly replied ginger.

"Now, lift your right foot." reaching behind her back Ms. Michelle bent forward catching ginger looking down. "I bet you'll be pretty damn chilly sitting in your car in just those stockings tonight," Ms. Michelle said tersely, "look down again and that'll be the case!"

"Sorry Ms.," sheepishly replied ginger, "it won't happen again."

Staring at the doorway ginger lifted her foot, then when told to do so put it down and lifted the other.

"Did you forget your plug?"

"That was going in next Ms.," stammered ginger as she felt Ms. Michelle leave whatever she was slipping up ginger's legs around ginger's knees, "then I got distracted by you walking in."

"Don't move," Ms. Michelle said sternly, "I'll take care of it."

Afraid to give any indication her eyes had moved anywhere, ginger stood rigidly still while her clitty stretched in her cage. The combination of fear and excitement had ginger's heart racing and her clitty aching for attention. Feeling Ms. Michelle press her body against ginger's left arm guiding the lubed plug toward her bottom, ginger moaned softly.

"Seems someone is leaking already," Ms. Michelle said as she pushed her pre-cum covered finger into ginger's mouth, "and I know how my slutty baby girl loves that taste!"

Pursing her lips around Ms. Michelle's finger, ginger sucked softly while the silver plug slid easily inside her sissy pussy. With it in place, Ms. Michelle extracted her finger, then opened ginger's robe pushing it off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor before pulling the small thong in place over ginger's leaking cage.

"Turn to your left," Ms. Michelle ordered watching ginger turn the wrong way, "your other left sissy!" Blushing deeply ginger turned to face the wall as Ms. Michelle directed. "Now, stay put, I have to get your top."

Not able to imagine what she would wear over the elegant stockings and crotch crushing thong, ginger trembled with anticipation. When Ms. Michelle returned and ordered ginger to raise her arms, ginger had to fight with every fiber of her being not to look down. But standing right in front of ginger, staring into her eyes, was Ms. Michelle just waiting for her to slip up! Without looking ginger was easily able to tell Ms. Michelle was putting a heavily boned corset on her with hook and eye closure in the front. Once she had those done, Ms. Michelle moved behind ginger to cinch her waist. Not too tight, but tight enough ginger could feel an inch or two coming off her sides. Much to ginger's surprise, Ms. Michelle then slid a large terry cloth bathrobe up ginger's arms and over her shoulders.

"This will help keep you from cheating," Ms. Michelle said as she tugged the robe closed, "while I do your make up!"

"Yes, Ms.!" Replied ginger as she noticed the dress shirt Ms. Michelle had on had slipped to the side revealing one of her shapely breasts.

Michelle's eyes followed gingers, the telltale glaze of her eyes and soft moan of her cage tightening caused Michelle to smile. The distractions, to include Michelle leaving the dress shirt unbuttoned and untied, would mean ginger would be in no condition to ask the questions that had certainly been burning all day for her. Not bothering to adjust the shirt, Michelle led ginger to the bathroom, having her sit on the counter so Michelle could get to work.

Whatever Ms. Michelle was doing to ginger's face, ginger could see none of it. The large mirror was behind her, and everything Ms. Michelle was using was well out of ginger's line of sight. The makeup was definitely heavier than ginger typically put on, but she wasn't going to put up a fuss, while ginger was good at doing her own makeup Ms. Michelle was far better. Sitting still, ginger just followed Ms. Michelle's instructions as quickly and accurately as she could.

"Close your eyes," Ms. Michelle ordered, "I'm almost done!"

With ginger's eyes tightly shut, she felt Ms. Michelle tug a wig onto her head. Ms. Michelle also did something with ginger's fingers, pressing each nail firmly. Was she putting fake nails on ginger's fingers? That would be a first! The robe was opened and obvious breast forms were pushed into the corset top, these were softer and heavier than ginger's usual foam forms. The anticipation was almost too much, but as much as she wanted to see now, ginger wanted to see everything done as well. The idea of spending the night in her car in a corset wasn't appealing either. Ms. Michelle even slipped heels on ginger's dangling feet, they seemed higher than the usual 4" heels ginger had mastered.

"Are you ready baby girl?" Ms. Michelle asked lightly taking ginger's hand to help her off the bathroom vanity.

"Ohhhh yes!" The answer was a half moan as the unsteady ginger adjusted to standing.

"One last thing," Ms. Michelle said as she slid ginger's terry cloth robe off, "then you're perfect!"

The robe was pulled away, then ginger felt Ms. Michelle attach the garter straps to the stocking tops. Given the rubber embedded in the lace tops the straps weren't needed, but ginger always loved the look and feel of them!

"Turn carefully and look."

Unable to believe her eyes, ginger almost fell off her 5 ½" heels at the sight of herself. The wig was long blond curls cascading to ginger's gigantic, realistic looking breast forms. The forms practically spilled out of the hot pink corset that had what looked like 100 small hook and eye closures in the front and roses bordering the top across her chest. The tiny thong had matching rose details which looked even sexier next to the hot pink bows at each garter hook. The makeup was overdone, but sexy, to include the wet looking hot pink lipstick. Ms. Michelle had put on fake nails, long fake nails with a hot pink French tip. Finally, ginger's heels were cream with hot pink piping and dainty looking ankle straps. With the fake nails ginger would never be able to remove them on her own!

"What do you think?" Ms. Michelle asked as she beamed with pride looking around ginger's shoulder.