All Comments on 'Creation's Guardian Ch. 05'

by bob54z

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
JUST PASS-N THROUGH

WOW! I AM ENJOYING THIS SERIES !!!!! IT IS A GREAT READ. THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

GUNRUNNER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fucking amazing!

This has officially reached top 3 on my list of series on this site along side "a beautiful wish" and "Morgan's genie". I'm gonna be impatiently waiting for the next awesome chapter!

joejacksjoejacksabout 9 years ago
Morgan's genie

Damn found a beautiful wish but not Morgan's genie, who is the author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Morgan's Genie

Author of Morgan's Genie is:

BASHFULLYSHAMELESS

chaser73065chaser73065about 9 years ago
Great

I'm really enjoying your stories CG is in my top 10 keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars

I'm in love with this story. Truly hope the next chapter comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great - Looking for More

Great series. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

monkeybones420monkeybones420about 9 years ago
Awesome store

Please continue .

TheDrowTheDrowabout 9 years ago
Well done!

I've love the whole series and am looking forward to more!

I did notice, since I consumed them all in one sitting today, that you reuse a lot of the same sex scenes with only changes for names and a few minor details. I assume that helps with getting chapters out faster?

I'm not complaining as I love the overall arc and can't wait to see where it goes, the sex is just the icing on the cake. Keep up the good work.

hardheadd1hardheadd1about 9 years ago
Agrees

I totally agree with Thedrow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really like the story!

I think I would enjoy the sex more if all the girls didnt have the same body type. Variety is the spice of life. B cups look great on some women and while tall is awesome so is short.

DamoscinosDamoscinosabout 8 years ago
Same ole, Same ole

Like "The Drow" said the story is good, the recycled sex scenes are giving me some serious Deja vous though, it would enhance the whole story a lot in my opinion if you were to make the scenes with his various partners more personal and individual.

Also you realise that it is highly hypocritical of him to be making laws on earth banning the abuse, ownership and slavery of women when he now owns 3 of them? In your own words they have no will of their own and could never go against his will, sounds like absolute slavery to me. Kinda put me of a little. Yes I know ithey supposedly chose it and wouldnt want to change a thing, but slavery is slavery.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
I gotta agree...

The sex is kinda "same old same old". Other than that, great storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Recycling writing is lame.

I get it. It's a challenge to create an original sex scene. But copy pasting your old scenes and then changing names is just lazy writing. Either make something new or reduce it to a quick synopsis, don't repeat yourself so awkwardly. They even had the same dialogue, not to mention doing it twice in a single chapter. The storyline is great, I'm honestly curious to see what happens next, but I just scrolled through the sex once I realized what you were doing. You could have spent the minute or two you devoted to those two scenes and done something more productive, like cook a waffle or take a leak.

If you don't want to write an original scene, cool, but don't drag down your talents with lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too repetitive

It seems like youve run out of ideas to make the sex original and interesting, Bob fucking Hera was pretty much a carbon copy of him fucking Athena for the first time. Bob does the exact same thing to both, and the words you use to describe each situation are almost the same in every encounter, i swear ive read the words "tight, luscious, slick, satiny and diamond" (among others) at least five times in a a few sentences. You really need to think of new descriptors and situations so it doesnt feel like hes fucking the same person with a different name slapped on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If I see "scrumptious" one more time...

Seriously, what about delectable, mouth-watering, luscious, and succulent... not to mention adjectives that have nothing to do with how good their asses taste? You can use thesaurus.com, among other sites, to find synonyms for word you find yourself overusing. The copy+pasted sex scenes have already been mentioned.

That said, the plot is wonderful, and being a fan of normal people becoming overpowered characters in "isekai" (translated to something like "other world", in which a person is summoned or reincarnated to a fantasy world) genre anime, this story really appeals to me.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 2 years ago

Love this series and hope it continues. I think that bob should give the gods better larger cocks and the ability to satisfy any woman since it seems that they aren't satisfying the goddesses. that way it wouldn't cause problems between them and bob when the goddesses won't sleep with them but will sleep with bob.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 2 years ago

also those that don't like this series that have been commenting on every chapter all I have to say is "why are you still reading it if you don't like it" move on to another story but if you are going to keep reading stop complaining already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob54z@bob54z
Chapter 15a of Creation's Guardian has been posted here:Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836 Apologies to my readers. I've been away far too long. CG15 is in the works and I hope to have it published soon. also I now have a Patreon page https://www.patreon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES