Creation's Guardian Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you... I may as well call you Boss too since that seems to be what everyone else is calling you. I've received so many amazing gifts today that right now my head feels like it's about burst. You're right about magic being easier to learn. I can already understand more of that than I could the other way. But there's so much information in my mind that it feels like it'll take forever to sort it all out," Lactivia said.

"Don't worry, Lactivia, you'll understand it all a lot sooner than you think," the Boss said. She turned to Cailin. "Cailin, your performance today was outstanding! The lives you helped save today number in the trillions. If you could have anything in creation what would it be?"

"M'Lady, as I've said before, serving my Master and my queen is it's own reward. I really don't need... wait there IS one thing. I stood on that battlefield today looking at all those poor wounded people and I felt so helpless because there was nothing I could do to help them. Then later I had to stand by helplessly while Kadir, Selena, and Asimah poured everything they had into saving Stacy until Master and Cassandra could get there. The one thing I would ask you for is the very best ability to heal others that you could possibly give me."

"Cailin, out of all the things in creation you could've asked me for, you once again ask for a skill solely to help others. I'll be more than happy to fulfill that desire. But remember, you asked for the very best ability I could give you. Your healing ability is now just as good as mine. That's gonna take a massive amount of magical essence. I'm gonna give you twice the essence you should need. But you're still gonna have to keep an eye on it like everyone else now. You'll be able to heal, but you can't restore, or create life. Those powers I keep for myself."

"I understand, and thank you, M'Lady."Cailin replied.

"You're welcome, Cailin. Giving you life was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I'm very proud of you. Even though I didn't actually build your old AI body, you've turned out to be my best new creation! Cassandra, the crystals used to power the transwarp drives are runic crystals. They can be grown and forged using a rune forge and rune scrip,; both of which I've just added to your many skills." She gave Bob a soft smile.

"Captain, I know you have a lot of questions. I'll try to answer as many as I can while I explain things to you. What happened to your women and Tranquility wasn't your fault. Had you been there, you would've been able to stop the attack, but not before the Presidential Mansion was destroyed. Other lives could've possibly been saved but not the ones that mattered to you the most. If I had realized that Drakalor had a physical presence in creation, I could've prevented the attack from happening at all. But by the time I found that out, they had been dead far to long for me to simply return them to life. Their bodies had already started to decompose. Once that happens even I can't do anything to change it.

The automatic function of their defensive shields failed because they didn't have the range to monitor outer space. The attack came so fast that those poor women never even knew what hit them. They were crushed to death instantly. They died with no pain or suffering. Drakalor wanted to make sure that your women were dead so he ordered the Trogs to hit the mansion first with everything they had. Aphrodite and Rhea had less than a minute to get their shields up over your castle. They got lucky. If the Trogs had followed Drakalor's orders; your castle would've been hit at the same time the mansion was bombarded. The Trogs were a bit dimwitted. They had a habit of clearing one section at a time. That's why the temples were hit before your castle. Which bought Aphrodite and Rhea the precious seconds they needed.

You're a good man, Captain. I can feel your pain and anguish over the loss of your women and your unborn children. I know you're sitting there second guessing yourself. You can 'what if' forever and it'll change nothing. Don't try to bear this burden alone. Let your family and friends help you through it. Remember that they're feeling the same hurt that you are.

You're a soldier, Captain. You've seen good people die. You know that war always brings death and destruction along with untold suffering. That's why you hate it so much. I'm sorry I couldn't save your women, but creation has laws that even I have to follow. After all, what good are laws if they don't apply to everyone? I realize that you're grieving right now and a lot of what I'm saying isn't exactly penetrating. But don't you dare think I don't care about you, your women and children, or the fantastic job you're all doing.

This may seem a bit harsh to you right now, but you've still got a job to do. You have a Federation and seven planets with leaderless governments. You're gonna have to find new leadership for your federation. The same rules apply as before, they're all gonna have to be bound and bonded to you. Humans are completely out of the picture. They don't have the intelligence, temperament, or compassion necessary for the roles. They're slowly getting there under your leadership, but they're not there yet. I would prefer that you work something out with Lyssa, Jacobia, and Lactivia. Their people are best suited for the jobs. You could also select some Djinn, though I think they're a bit too submissive to make good leaders, and as you already know they're a bit more difficult to bind and bond with. I realize that you really don't want to go through all this again. But the reality of the situation leaves you no choice. There must be no question that your leadership team is one hundred percent loyal and obedient to you."

"So I'm just supposed to pick up the pieces, smile and go on huh Boss? Easier said than done. But as you said, I'm a soldier first. I may not be happy about it, but I've been trained to follow all legal orders whether I like them or not. I'll do as you say, but don't expect me to jump for joy. Can you at least ease your restrictions on them some? I really need them to be more like Cailin, independent thinkers with the ability to speak their mind."

"Very well, Captain, I guess I can do that much for you. If you complete this mission in thirty days or less, I can promise you a substantial reward that I think both you and your friends will like very much."

"Are we done here, Boss? I'm physically and emotionally beat. I need to get back and rest. I've got a lot of thinking and planning yet to do."

"Yes, Captain, we're done for now. Go home and relax you've earned it."

When they got back to bob's castle Stacy climbed into Bob's lap as soon as he sat down resting her head on his chest while Cassandra massaged Bob's neck and shoulders as she filled everyone in on what the Boss had said and done.

Stacy lifted her head giving Bob a gentle kiss. "I can't believe she asked that of you so soon, Master. It just doesn't feel right. It's like we're just tossing Amanda and the others away like yesterday's garbage."

"I understand how you feel, Sweetie. But the Boss is right. We have to do something. It's total chaos out there. Nobody knows who's in charge of what at the moment. I just don't know how to go about what the Boss wants me to do right now. I know I have to do something soon though, I can't leave the whole Federation leaderless."

As Cassandra stood quietly massaging Bob, she grinned at Aphrodite and tipped her head toward Lyssa and the others. Aphrodite turned her head looked over at the group then turned back to Cassandra with a grin and winked. Bob was so wrapped up in his own head as he gently stroked Stacy's hair that he never noticed the two groups talking quietly among themselves.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when Jacobia shouted, "YES! THAT'S IT THEN! WE HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH NOW!" She turned to Bob and continued, "Lactivia and Sherlinia have come up with the names of nineteen women they think would be more than willing to join you. Sherlinia's pretty sure they won't object to the binding, bonding process. Nanna and I have come up with another nineteen names that we think will want in on it, and we're also fairly sure they won't care about the whole process either. We added a few extra just in case some turned it down, but we're pretty sure that you're gonna get stuck with all thirty eight of them. Hell we'd all jump your bones if we didn't have our own empires to think about. In fact Nanna's seriously considering doing just that after she gives me her throne."

Bob was stunned. He looked at Lyssa and said, "You said you could never be a submissive. What changed your mind?"

"You did. If I understand the new rules right, I won't really be submissive. I'll be able to think and act independently just like Cailin. But like her, I'll still have to follow orders. Like you, I'm former military, so following orders again is something I can easily adapt to. Waiting until I give Jacobia my crown will give me the time to see how the others work out, and if I'm right, I WILL be next in line."

"Well I can already tell you that you've summarized it perfectly. The Boss knows exactly what I meant and she always keeps her word. But putting that aside for the moment, you each have a list of names. But that's all you have right now. So what's your next steps?"

"Jacobia's gonna board the seeker and do her thing. I'm gonna board the Victory with Lactivia's group and take them home to see what they can come up with. We'll make sure that everyone understands exactly what they're getting themselves into including the binding bonding bit. So don't worry about that. We'd take Cassandra with us to explain things better, but I'm not sure if that would be pushing things a bit or not."

Cassandra shook her head. "I don't want anyone coming here just because they feel the need to please their goddess. If they wanna come, it has to be all on their own with fully informed consent."

***

Place: Aboard H.M.S. Seeker in orbit around Neuveia.

Shipboard Time:1900 hours.

When Jacobia appeared on the control deck she was surprised to see Ensign Jenni Daniels on watch. She had expected to see one of the senior officers. "Permission to come aboard, Ensign Daniels," Jacobia said with a snappy salute.

Ensign Daniels snapped to attention saluted and said, "Permission granted, Your Highness. The captain is in her ready room, Ma'am."

"As you were Ensign. I know the way," Jacobia smiled. She knocked on Carolyn's door then entered when Carolyn yelled "come in." Carolyn looked surprised for a second then ran over to Jacobia giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek before stepping back and saluting. "to what do I owe the pleasure of your company, Your Highness?"

Jacobia giggled. "Quit with the formalities already will ya please Carolyn." She handed Carolyn a list of names and said, "can I meet with these officers in the briefing room please?"

Carolyn scanned the list of names. "All of these are junior officers except for me. What gives, Jacobia?"

"This is gonna take a bit of explaining and I really don't want to have to do it twice. Can I just fill everyone in at once in the briefing room please?"

"Okay, but the Seeker's changed a lot since you were in command. They've extended her length by fifty meters and added a fourth deck. She now has a crew of fifty seven instead of the twenty six you had. The briefing room is now three doors down the passageway on your left. I'll round up these girls and meet you there in five."

Five minutes later nineteen young women entered the room and took a seat at the table. Jacobia scanned the eager faces then stood with her hands on the table. "Okay ladies, you all know who I am and I know all of you somewhat from the fleet academy. Some are even very good friends. As you all know we're now part of a three way alliance with the Guardian's Federation, and Queen Lactivia's empire. I'm here to offer each of you a once in a lifetime opportunity. Not for our empire. Not for the alliance. But for yourselves. Let me be clear. This is not an order. Hell, it's not even a request. It's an offer that you're free to decline with absolutely no repercussions at all. After I've made my presentation you have my permission to speak freely, and to ask any questions you may have."

Jacobia proceeded to tell them everything, leaving no detail out. When she finished Carolyn was the first to speak. "If we do this what happens regarding citizenship?"

"You'll have dual citizenship, though your primary loyalty will be to the Neuveian Federation."

"Okay I get that. Now on to this binding, bonding thing. You were pretty clear about what it's effects were. But I wanna make sure I understand it correctly. Basically what you're saying is it's only real effect will be to compel our loyalty, and to insure we follow orders. Is that about right?"

"You hit the nail right on the head Carolyn," Jacobia replied.

"So, if I'm loyal and follow orders, which is exactly the same thing I do right now, I get to be fucked by the biggest, most mouth watering, pussy soaking cock I've ever seen?"

"Yup," Jacobia giggled. "Are you in?"

"Are you crazy, Girlfriend? Remember I've seen that monstrous cock! I'll miss you like no tomorrow, Jacobia. You're the only real family I've ever had, so you better come visit me often. But yeah, count me in" Carolyn giggled.

Ensign Daniels spoke up. "What about our families? Will we ever see them again?"

"Your families will be granted the same dual citizenship you'll have. They'll be free to live on whatever planet you're assigned to. If they choose not to join you, they can visit you whenever they want, and of course once things settle down, you'll have your own time off to visit them."

Overall Jacobia spent the better part of two hours aboard the Seeker between her presentation and answering questions from all nineteen women. When she was finally ready to leave, all of them had decided to go with her. With Sue's approval, she gave Commander Ethan Davies command of the Seeker. What nobody, not even Bob, had known was that while Jacobia was aboard the Seeker she was in constant telepathic communication with her Aunt Sue and Cassandra just to make sure they were all in full agreement with everything she said.

****

Place: Bob's castle, New Atlantis, Neuveia.

Local time: Sixteen thirty hours.

When Jacobia appeared in the dining room with nineteen other giggling naked young women, Bob's eyes nearly popped out of his head. Cassandra bent down and whispered in Bob's ear. "If you don't fuck every one of those young pussies tonight, the rest of us are shutting you off until you do."

Bob looked back at her in shock. "You wouldn't."

"Oh we would all right. Take a look around and see how many heads are nodding yes."

Bob looked around the table then down at Stacy in his lap. Even she was nodding her head yes. He looked back at Cassandra. "Okay, you win."

Bob stood as Stacy slid off his lap. Cassandra grinned at the loud gasps that filled the room as the new women saw Bob's humongous cock for the first time. "Well ladies I guess you like what you see huh? It's late and we really don't have time for introductions. So you'll have to introduce yourself to Bob while you're fucking him. I hope that's not a problem. Follow me and I'll lead you up to the bedroom," Cassandra said with a grin.

"Can I go first?" Carolyn asked Cassandra.

"Of course you can, Sweetie. You earned that and more today."

When they got to the bedroom, Bob sat on the edge of the bed and spoke. "I wanna make sure you all know everything about what you're getting yourselves into before we start. I'm sure Jacobia told you everything she knows about the binding, bonding process. But there's a few other things I'm not sure she realized.

First and most importantly. All of you will become immortal just like the rest of us. If you have any active or latent psionic abilities, they will be replaced with active magical ones along with a few of my own choosing. Even if you don't have any psionic tendencies you will still be given some magical skills. These abilities will mostly be in the combat and defensive areas. But you'll also be able to teleport anywhere anytime you need to.

You need to understand that administering a government isn't anywhere near as exciting as life aboard a starship. In fact at times it can be downright boring. So if after I finish what I'm saying, you decide it's not for you, you'll be free to return to the Seeker with absolutely no repercussions. If you decide to stay, we'll work together to see where your interests lie and where you'll be the most satisfied. At that point you'll be given additional skills and knowledge so that you can be the absolute best at whatever position you agree to.

There's one more major detail, and that's children. Your deceased Atlantian sisters were given no choice when it came to having children because of the way their ancestors were genetically modified. If they didn't become pregnant by their fortieth birthday they would die a slow agonizing death. None of you have that dilemma. So it's gonna be totally up to each of you to decide if and when you want to become pregnant. I have the ability to impregnate you any time you want. I can also choose both the sex of the child and how many you'll deliver, if you want twins or even more. Thank you for being so patient and hearing me out. If you're gonna head back to your ship, please do so now."

Not a single woman moved from where she was standing. "All right then. I take it you're all staying. Please let Cassandra choose the order in which you join with us. Whoever I'm not busy fucking can stick around and watch, maybe there'll be a few surprises in store for you or you can just relax in the hot tub in the next room. Now who's first?"

Carolyn placed her hands on her hips and sashayed to the bed with a sexy sway to her hips. She stood between Bob's legs giving him a passion filled kiss then pushed him back on the bed by his shoulders with a huge grin. "Who did you think was gonna be first in line silly man? I saw this magnificent cock before any of the other girls. My poor little pussy has been soaked ever since. So I asked Cassandra if I could sample your huge cock first and well, do you mind if I start out on top? I just love riding horseys," she giggled.

"Hop in the saddle. I love it when a woman goes for a ride, Carolyn."

"Be careful, Master, that one is gonna be a really wild ride. Don't let her wear you out TOO much" Cassandra said with a huge grin as she led the others to the hot tub.

Carolyn straddled Bob's thighs then giggled nervously. She looked down at Bob and said, "I um... I have to be honest with you. I talk a good game, but... um... I... guys don't seem to care much for my tiny boobs... I've um... I've never um..."

Bob placed a finger against Carolyn's lips. "It's okay, Sweetie. I get what your trying to tell me. You're still a virgin. I understand that. Don't worry you won't disappoint me. We'll start out slow and easy. Do things at your own pace for now, Baby. You'll find that once you get comfortable, things will just happen naturally." He reached up and softly squeezed Carolyn's tiny A cups then gently tweaked each inch long diamond hard nipple drawing a soft moan from Carolyn. "Any man who doesn't love these beautiful, sexy tits is just plain dumb."

Carolyn's smile could've lit up the whole night sky. "Thank you, nobody's ever said anything like that to me before. Funny thing is, I can tell you actually mean it. I love you already and we haven't even started yet."

"You're absolutely right, Sweetie. I meant every word I said. You're a stunningly beautiful woman. I'm a very lucky man to have you in my bed."