Creative Discipline for Ladies

Story Info
A maid is summoned to help her mistress punish a young lady.
4.6k words
4.28
21.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Whippleton summoned me to her room, at the third floor. Clearly it was urgent because she asked me to postpone all the chores I had to do in the house that afternoon.

Nancy, one of the maids who is currently being instructed by me to perform in the house, looked very nervous when she told me that Mrs Whippleton needed my help. When I asked her what was happening, she just blushed and looked away.

Nancy was quite new in the house. She wasn't used to certain "manners" that were practiced in there. So I showed myself sympathetic to her shyness and I let her go attend her chores.

When I reached the third floor, I heard squeals from Mrs Whippleton's bedroom.

It was very likely related with what she needed me to help her with, and even more probable, it was something about another of hundreds of childish devilries the young lady Alice had done. Again.

Miss Alice was without doubt the most bratty, ill-mannered and naughty of the three young ladies in the house. Therefore, she was the most punished and disciplined by Mrs Whippleton. A task that her cousins, Miss Lucy and Miss Violet, consumed by jealousy, childish rivalries and eccentric competitions between them three, took a lustful and evil pleasure to help her with.

This was of course a way of life that only rich people could afford to live. When I was a child and my siblings and I didn't bring home enough money from selling massive logs for the fireplace that were heavier than ourselves, our father would hit our hands with a riveted leather strap and, of course, ration was cut to half at dinner.

That was real level of life.

Every night before going to bed I pray for that devil to be dead, beaten in some dark street by a gang of bandits while drunk, like he was every time.

Mrs Whippleton wasn't strict with her punishments. These spoiled young girls won the bloody lottery with her. It was like being deprived of dessert or getting a slap in the hand, compared to what I had to endure.

Though I must say that as time passed and the young ladies grew, Mrs Whippleton came up with progressively more and more strict and creative punishments for them. I'm sure that she realized quite a long time ago that they were far from being children after they reached the majority. And as the soft lessons for rich accommodated kids weren't effective anymore, she looked for other kinds of punishments, let's say... More adapted to their age.

Still not as hard as the ones I lived back in the day, but quite interesting and even amusing to apply on the young ladies. I must admit that Mrs Whippleton has a lot of imagination and I would be lying if I said that I dont take, as well as the ladies not being punished, great pleasure helping her discipline those three little pests.

Enough with my divagations. I had a mistress to serve.

I knocked the door and opened it.

Mrs Whippleton was in the middle of the room, holding the small riding whip she used when it was "rich-kid-punishing" time. On the left of the room, Miss Lucy and Miss Violet were holding infront of them a luxurious dress, hanging from a perch, making sure it looked like it was in their power, as it was a trophy they had taken from an adversary.

That adversary was Miss Alice.

Miss Alice was in the middle of the room too, almost at the foot of Mrs Whippleton. Lying on the backless veranda. She was nicely and tightly tied to it. Besides, her mischief had to be very naughty this time, because she was left completely naked. Not wearing even her panties or even a collar around her neck. All of her clothes were carefully hung on the hatstand, near the dress her cousins were proudly holding a moment ago.

I could see her fine lingerie set on a special perch that left it displayed like in those fancy shops. Exposed like another trophy in addition to the dress. On the dresser, they had put the little jewelry she was wearing. As if the intention was to leave her as naked as possible.

Watching that scene, I got a bit surprised.

There was something quite unusual.

It had nothing to do with how severe the punishment looked. I helped Mrs Whippleton disciplining the young ladies since a long time ago. That level of creativity was everyday life for me.

It wasn't either the fact that all the buttons of Miss Alice's dress were meticulously undone from the first to the last of them. As if they took all their time to calmly strip Miss Alice from her dress. It was obviously meant to take part of the embarrassment caused to her and the anticipation of the punishment that was to come.

Of course it wasn't either the fact that she was restrained. Mrs Whippleton started to restrain the young ladies when they reached a mature age and the punishing had to get more strict.

Kneeling with their wrists on the headboard of the bed to get a spanking, tied to a tree in the garden while everyone mocked, lying on the floor with feet raised high to whip them, face down on the bed with legs tied stretched to be whipped on the back, the butt and the thighs, tied to a chair to be whipped on the legs, the cheeks and the mouth...

Countless ways of restraining bratty ladies.

And I was certainly not surprised by the extreme nudity they condemned her with.

It was the most common punishment that could be seen lately in the house. It was so common that it wasn't even a punishment in itself anymore. Now it was part of the main punishment. An extra situation added to highly increase the humiliation and, in my opinion, to spice up the lesson.

It's not the same receiving a spanking, just like that, without any preparation or set, than to previously take off from you some of the clothes that soften the spanking or that they simply don't want you to be wearing while you receive a lesson. That way, everyone who is watching can take the time to see the intimacy of your body being exposed. And if that wasn't enough, they can watch you as well receiving a spanking on your naked butt. See the difference? Everything is about managing your resources. The result changes depending on the way you do it.

Before punishing a young lady, Mrs Whippleton stripped her in the four possible ways depending on what she was going to spank or whip:

To her underwear, if the area to punish was unaccessible with the dress.

Only topless, if the area to punish was on the upper body.

Only bottomless, if it was on the lower body.

And finally, if the young lady had done something really bad, she was stripped naked, for which the help of the two lady's cousins was needed. And if that wasn't enough to hold the brat still and undress her, Mrs Whippleton called one or more employees of the house to give her a hand. No matter how much resistance and struggling the young lady opposed, at some point there were so many people pinning her down that she couldn't move an inch. Then Mrs Whippleton and the two other young ladies could take all their time to carefully take off her dress. Besides, if Mrs Whippleton decided so, she would request to keep her pinned down a bit longer, so they could attain to untie her lingerie as well. Clearly something that always satisfied her cousins.

But all of this was routine. It was quite normal for me. I have seen Mrs Whippleton whip and spank the young ladies hundreds of times and I have done it myself other hundreds of times as well.

I have seen her strip them and I had much fun too, stripping them.

I have seen her restrain them and I have myself restrained them in creative and exposing positions.

For spanking, lecturing... Even sometimes for bath time. When a young lady didn't let herself rub properly with the soap. Mrs Whippleton allowed me to tie her spread in the tub, so I could take all my time to calmly apply the soap on her dirty lady parts. At the cost of her intimacy and the unintentional tingles a lady feels, when accidentally stimulated.

Yet there was something that was quite unusual despite all of my experience.

It was the position Miss Alice was tied on.

As I said, she was tied laying on the backless veranda, but I haven't precised how. Normally when a young lady was tied laying on the bed or the veranda, she was face down, so her back, her butt and her thighs were nicely exposed for the spanking or the whipping.

This time, Miss Alice was laying face up on the veranda. Her hands tied to the corners with red ribbons, secured on the legs of the furniture. It was the same disposition for her ankles on the lower side of the veranda. Tied to the corners.

As the veranda was a particularly large piece of furniture, that disposition left her legs a bit widely open. Maybe a bit too much. Miss Alice looked quite indecent with her legs so spread like that. It was a very helpless and suggestive position to tie someone in. If I didn't know Mrs Whippleton, I would have thought that we were going to do something lascivious and lustful to her while she couldn't move. But who am I to judge. Mrs Whippleton knew very well what she was doing when it was about discipline.

I looked again at her white legs. With a nice smooth skin. Due to never having worked in her life.

I was not shocked at all, I was just curious about this new way of restraining. I was actually nicely surprised that Mrs Whippleton decided to add some variety to her punishments. And it was indeed very amusing to see Miss Alice tied like that. With her legs so spread we could see very well her intimacy. Displayed for everyone to see, like one of those traveling spectacles. Quite a comical scene. But that wasn't the explanation. If the idea was to expose her lady parts, the stripping session would have been enough. Mrs Whippleton never does anything without an intention. Then why did she need to keep Miss Alice's legs so spread and still? It surely wasn't to whip her right down on her...

I blushed.

Anyway.

There was a simple way to understand what was the punishment about.

If she had been restrained face up, with her front side exposed, it was because Mrs Whippleton wanted to whipp the areas that were on the front of her body.

Logic.

Now, what areas was she especially taking care to whipp? It was just a matter of observation. I looked very discreetly at Miss Alice's naked body and I started looking for little pink marks left by the whip. I meticulously inspected her nude figure. Slowly sweeping with my eyes along her white skin.

One. Right on her left cheek. Probably another on her mouth too. Someone had cursed during the lesson.

A little bit lower, two on her neck. Just a warm-up.

But any of that was far from the normal. Just places that were usually whipped.

The interesting was on her upper boddy. A little group of pink marks on her small left breast, very organized. Like taking care of not hitting the same spot. Clearly, those were given by Mrs Whippleton.

That.

That was unusual. I can confirm. The young ladies were never whipped on their boobs during punishments. Maybe accidentally while whipping their back and the whip bent the wrong way, slightly hitting their side breasts. But never as an established and intentional punishment.

On her right breast, another bigger but messy group of marks. Those were lighter and softer than the ones of the left. Obviously given by Miss Lucy and Miss Violet, who's intentions weren't to punish her but to tease and humiliate their cousin. Going along with the disciplining lesson of Mrs Whippleton, so they could take a vicious and wicked advantage of Miss Alice. Take advantage of her nudity and restraining.

I kept observing. Her nipples were red. They were hit, by Mrs Whippleton at first, and by Miss Violet and Miss Lucy to imitate her. Like a game.

Lower on her torso, I saw some disperse marks on her ribs and her belly. Already happened before. But never on the hips.

Curious.

I started to inspect the lower body. Her feet had some marks too. But the painful ones are always the thighs. I looked for marks on them. As expected, there were pink dots on the interior of her thighs. Normally the spanking or the whipping was given on the back of them. But Miss Alice was tied face up. And the sensitive part of the legs in that case, are the inner thighs.

Well. That was enough self-provoked suspense. Time to see if the forbidden place had been punished as well.

And I could confirm, with guilty satisfaction, that her intimate area had received at least a few whips. It was hard to tell who did it. Mrs Whippleton alone? Very unlikely, knowing Miss Violet and Miss Lucy. The two pests took the initiative? Not possible. They wouldn't have done anything without the approval of Mrs Whippleton, if they wanted to stay tormenting Miss Alice.

Mrs Whippleton probably took the first step. Hitting Miss Alice's on her intimacy for the first time in her spoiled life. Opening the way for the two wicked girls to freely whip and molest the most sensitive and private area of her body.

I must say that Mrs Whippleton had reached a whole new level with this amusing and creative punishment. I was curious to see what she wanted me to help her with. Whatever it was, I was going to have fun.

Of course, all that time I stayed neutral. Obedient. Waiting to receive orders from Mrs Whippleton

Mrs Whippleton said that she had to go to the city for a quick but urgent business. But she wasn't done punishing Miss Alice. So when she would be back, she wanted everything ready to keep on with the lesson.

She handed me a feather and a paintbrush. The instructions were crystal clear: I had to use the feather or the paintbrush to wave them on Miss Alice's intimacy. That way, the young lady would stay awake and her disciplining would continue, at a lower intensity, but constantly.

She didn't mind if I did anything else to her. I could do whatever I wanted with my free hand, as long as the feather or the paintbrush were always moving around her privates. She emphasized that Miss Alice shall allow me to do to her whatever it pleased me. And if I requested it, she shall let Miss Lucy and Miss Violet do whatever they wanted to her or whatever I asked them to do.

If she struggled, or a bad word or a yell got out of her mouth, I may give her a whip to calm her down.

I thought there were less explicit methods to keep someone awake while awaiting for her punishment. But I am no one to judge how Mrs Whippleton disciplines the young ladies. She has plenty of experience in that.

I just nodded at her instructions and told her that everything was clear to me.

Miss Violet and Miss Lucy giggled after hearing Mrs Whippleton's creative idea. They imitated the movement of feathers with their fingers and they started dancing them along Miss Alice's naked torso. Making tickling sounds and mocking her.

Miss Alice struggled in vain and insulted them. Mrs Whippleton gave her a light whip on her mouth to shush her. The silly young lady forgot. No cursing during the lesson.

Mrs Whippleton demanded her to let herself touch by her companions, nice and obedient. Miss Alice had to obey and quieted. The two young ladies giggled as they realised that Miss Alice wasn't allowed to resist their hands touching her. So they kept on with their mockery and their teasing. Touching her body anywhere they pleased while she didn't resist. Reluctantly showing herself passive and compliant to them, only to avoid another whip on the mouth.

I could see her belly nervously breathing and her arms very tense. Pulling silently on her bondage. In vain.

While Miss Alice was victim of her cousin's fingers, Mrs Whippleton had prepared her stuff and got ready to go. Before closing the door, she asked Miss Lucy and Miss Violet to be quiet and let me work if their playing with Miss Alice annoyed me at any time.

They didn't annoy me at all. I liked how that rich girl was being teased and molested. Displayed in complete submission to me. Her own maid.

Even so, I wanted to start the lesson myself.

Alone.

I asked politely Miss Lucy and Miss Violet to give me a bit of space for a little while. The young ladies obeyed. They got up giggling and before going to the other side of the room and sit on the couch, they gave Miss Alice one last whip, each one of them, on her intimate area. Like inaugurating it for me.

Miss Alice yelled at them and insulted them as they laughed. I gave her a whip on her mouth. Just as Mrs Whippleton did before. The instructions were clear. No cursing. No yelling. Miss Alice went silent again and kept quiet, laying on the veranda. Nervous from the anticipation of what I was going to do.

I started very slowly. Waving the feather up and down on her lips. Miss Alice arched her back and squealed a bit. Surprised. Her cousins laughed, pointing at her. None of that made me stop. I kept going with disciplined and skilled moves. Calmly caressing her lips. Up and down. Up and down.

Miss Alice couldn't help making little struggles with her hips. But nothing that deserved a whip on the mouth. Her wriggling didn't made it hard for me to place the feather, nicely between her legs, and softly tickle her privates. I allowed her to shake, if that relieved her a little bit of the tingling and teasing sensations I was making her feel. But I'm sure it was in vain, as her struggling only made the feather touch more surface of her sensitive lips. Giving her more tingles and tickles.

Twenty minutes passed. I realized, while Miss Alice struggled and begged me to stop, that her inner lips had lightly grown and her pink little button had popped up. It didn't worry me at all. It was a normal reaction from a young lady, counting on the helpless and stimulating situation she was.

Her cousins realized too and they pointed at her privates, giggling amused.

Miss Alice turned her head and gave them a hateful look as they mocked her. Suddenly I did a wrong move and my feather slipped a bit too far. Touching her little button. Miss Alice squealed.

I apologized for the mistake.

I must say that until then, I had caressed her private parts on all its area: her lips, her inner lips, her groins... I even took the liberty to tickle her pubic area. Sensitive place too. Probably due to the shaving that Mrs Whippleton gave her against her will. During a disciplining about higiene, I think.

But none of my agile and skilled caresses had touched her pink tiny switch yet.

Anyway, the feather was already swollen, as Miss Alice could hardly resist my soft stimulations. More mature girls could hold it for a long time before letting themselves get wet. But Miss Alice was clearly quite inexperienced in the lustful traditions of love. She got all messy after a few tingles and caresses with a feather. Bur the feather had lost it's efficiency. The tickling effect wouldn't work if it was swollen like that. Time to switch to the paintbrush.

A good opportunity to see how Miss Alice reacted to the touch of her button.

I reached the paintbrush and gave her light pokes. Miss Alice jumped on the veranda and yelled at me to stop.

I gave her another whip on her mouth. She tried to calm herself, closing her eyes and exhaling. Then, I demanded her calmly to let me touch her as I pleased. On every part of her body I wanted to. She then stayed still and reluctantly submissive to my touches.

I kept on tickling her clit while she did her best to not jump. She tried, as previously, to lightly shake her hips. With the hope that the paintbrush would move away from her sensitive button. But no matter how she moved, I had placed my paintbrush nicely on her clit. Twisting it to make it turn around without moving.

Less than fifteen minutes passed like that. I had already tried other positions for the brush and other ways to tickle her button. Meanwhile, Miss Lucie and Miss Violet made fun of Miss Alice's moans and complaints.

She then said that she couldn't endure it anymore. She yelled at me to stop it for good. I gave ger a whip on her mouth and told her that I would have to take measures. I asked her cousins to come help me for a moment. They were curious about what I needed them to do.

12