All Comments on 'Creative Discipline for Ladies'

by girlticklish

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
girlticklishgirlticklishover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi. This is the author. If you appreciated the story, please, leave a comment. It means so much for me and you can write any suggestion or advice about it. It's my first story and I have a lot to learn. Thank you.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Excellent erotic tension…..

CockyTsotsiCockyTsotsiover 1 year ago

Nice build up and creating tension. But nothing hot. Like Mis Lucy and Miss Violet kissing Miss Alice's breasts, or the firstperson main character eating miss Alice's private parts. Or one ofthecousins sitting on Miss Alice's face to have her pussy eaten.

There is so much potential in this story to make it great, but none utilized - very disappointing.

girlticklishgirlticklishover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi CockyTotsi. Yes, I see what you mean. There aren't enough bold moments or very explicit sexual practices in most of the story. That is because it's meant to be a place where the actual sexual interests of the dominant characters are hidden behind disciplining and punishing. Pretending it's for the victim's own good while in reality they just want to humiliate and abuse the victim.

But anyway, thank you for your observations. I will be developing the sexual interests of the characters in the next story that wil be, maybe, more satisfying and according with the expectations of the readers.

Meanwhile, I recommend you to look for the erotic comic book "Cinderella" written by Trif. It narrates a similar story about discipline and punishments. I hope that helps you see the interesting point in these kind of scenarios.

versibaby1versibaby1over 1 year ago

Definitely look forward to your next one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlticklish@girlticklish
I'm a bi girl who loves being tickled in a bondage situation. I also love tickling tied up girls and boys. Tickling and teasing someone naked and unable to move is hell of a turn on for me. Lately I'm looking for roleplays about an upper class lady in a boarding school durin...