Creative Magical Tutoring

Story Info
A young mage tries to help her crush practice his magic.
2.1k words
4.61
5.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nouh_Bdee
Nouh_Bdee
228 Followers

This very short story was written as a part of the Tales of Leinyere Story Event on Literotica, a collaborative fantasy worldbuilding event from many talented Literotica authors. Look for the event on Literotica's story page to find links to a map of Leinyere, the official timeline of all our stories, and links to all the stories in the event from all the fantastic authors who have participated. Thanks for stepping into this world with us, and happy reading!

It was hard to find good-looking men at the Topaz Academy in Portoa, especially since the Order tried very hard to keep the genders separate. All the more reason to spend time with Baromo, I supposed. Even when I could find them, the Order's mages were mostly a scrawny, pock-faced lot, but Baromo was over six feet tall with broad shoulders and a strong jawline. He was sweet, too, if a bit dense, so if I could find some way to hold onto him I wouldn't be opposed.

I saw him across the cloister, sitting on the edge of the fountain. It had been shut off for maintenance, but as I watched him I saw the fountain running, sparkling clear water pouring out into the air and filling the stone basin below. It was beautiful, and then it disappeared.

I smirked. Baromo was an Illusion Mage, and by the looks of the water streaming out of the top of the fountain, a good one, but he looked frustrated. Well, maybe I could help with that...

I sauntered over, wishing I could be wearing something a little cuter than my robes, even if they were pinned a little bit tighter than was strictly regulation. Still, I twirled my finger in my long, dark brown hair as I walked in front of him. Yeah, I may've been laying it on thick, but I'd been hinting that I wanted him to make a move on me for weeks and nothing had happened, so I felt like taking things into my own hands.

"Hey, Baromo!"

"Oh, hey Ilia." He looked distracted when he answered, but I could see the corners of his mouth turn up when he saw me.

Still, he started to turn back to his tome, and I couldn't have that.

"I missed you at lunch."

"Huh?"

Ugh. "In the Banquet Hall? I didn't see you..."

"Oh, yeah." At least he wasn't looking at that damned book. "I, uh...I wanted to practice."

It had looked like just a basic illusion of moving water, so I wasn't sure why he needed practice.

"It looked good to me," I offered with a shrug and a cute, flirty smile.

He returned the smile. "Yeah?"

I nodded, making my loose curls bounce. "Yeah! I mean, I'm no Illusion Mage, but I thought it looked real at first, hee hee!" It was...a bit demeaning to put such a...ditzy inflection in my voice, but damn it I was horny.

"Really?" Gods, just take the fucking compliment.

"Yes, really!" I gave him a playful slap on the arm, and had to hide my surprise when I felt his muscles. These robes weren't exactly form-fitting, so I hadn't expected to find muscles under there! I mean, I knew he had broad shoulders, but those biceps were a pleasant not-so-little treat!

Baromo laughed, and blushed. This was the trouble with him. Despite being objectively the most handsome man in our year and probably the whole order, he was painfully shy and didn't seem to think much of himself. It was sweet, and adorable, and it made me want him even more, but damn it it was not helpful at the moment!

"So, what's the trouble?" Maybe if I helped him practice it would lead somewhere? I could only hope.

The handsome young man sighed, and shook his head with a chuckle. "I just...I can't maintain it, you know? Moving illusions, that is."

Low stamina, eh? Hrm... "Yeah?"

"I..." Baromo blushed, and I tried not to think it was cute. I really tried.

"I don't know why."

Ooooooh, I suddenly had an idea. A great idea! So great an idea that I was pretty sure it was my best idea ever."

I opened my mouth and put on my silkiest, sultriest voice possible. Being a Body Mage, it wasn't that difficult. I also made my tits just a touch bigger, too, just in case.

"Maybe you just need...the right motivation, and maybe a simpler illusion than all that falling water."

Baromo raised an eyebrow. "Like what?"

I smirked evilly. Okay, maybe not exactly evilly, but certainly naughtily.

"Just us talking." A bit of faux-innocence in the voice might help, but not too much. I didn't want him to think I was actually innocent, after all. "Sitting here, on the edge of the fountain, just like we are, having a casual conversation."

Bless his beautiful heart, he looked so confused. "But...that's what's happening..."

I laughed like he'd been trying to make a joke. He hadn't. "Oh, Baromo! You're so funny! No no no. I mean, yes, that's what's happening now, but not what will be happening."

"And what will be happening?"

Here it was, the moment of truth! I was so tired of him missing the signals I was so clearly dropping. Time to get explicit.

I giggled and dropped the proverbial exploding potion. "I'll be sucking your cock, Baromo."

It was so cute how he sputtered and coughed. Fortunately, he hadn't been drinking anything at the time. Although that would've been funny.

"You, um...you're serious?"

"Well, think of it like tutoring, yeah? As long as you keep up the spell, I'll keep up my end of the deal, and if you maintain it long enough to cum, call it a victory." I started to stand, and then sat back down. "Now get it up already, Baromo!"

There was no time to laugh at my double meaning, as Baromo quickly had an illusory version of me idly chatting away in my place. I stood, and crossed over to him.

"You're really just going to...touch it?"

Yes, he was dumb, but he was hot, okay?

"I'm going to do a lot more than touch it, Baromo."

He could stay in disbelief or denial or whatever it was for all I cared. I was going to take matters into my own hands. And mouth.

"But! We could be...expelled!"

Ah yes. That little nugget of regressive school policy. "Then you'd better keep the spell up!" I breathed.

I reached over to part his thin, loose robes, quickly finding his hardening shaft. By the Gods, he was Cuvehr-blessed! I could barely fit my fingers around him! Oh, this was not going to be our last...encounter.

"You're so big, Baromo!" Guys always like to hear that, and I was happy it was true this time.

He swallowed, and I checked to make sure "I" was still sitting on the edge of the fountain.

He was getting stiff now, but he could've used a boost. I unfastened my own robes at the neck and pulled them off my shoulders. My elvish father had given me a slender, shapely form, and my human mother had given me an impressive pair of tits. I showed Baromo both, including my flawless little pink nipples, and in no time he could've pounded nails with that dick of his. Perfect.

I bent down and kissed the tip, smiling around the head when I heard him moan. A quick glance back confirmed the illusion was still up, and I took him a little further in.

He tasted good: clean, but still a little bit salty and musky. Mmmmm...

This was far from my first blowjob. I took my work seriously after all, and I'd been practicing. I didn't hold back, quickly kissing his pelvis and balls while his cock stretched out my jaw. I alternated between deep-throating him, and just holding the tip in my mouth while I stroked him, licking all over the thick glans.

It was so much fun, having this big, strong, hunk of a man trembling with his most sensitive body part in my mouth. I could make him twitch with a breath, or moan with a lick. The power of it, as well as the indulgent degradation of being on my knees in the public square, were both intoxicating. If only our classmates could see me now, except they couldn't, because this blessed, well-hung man was keeping up his illusion. Gods bless him.

Well, maybe I had been holding back a little. I was a Body Mage, after all. There were always more tricks I hadn't thought of. All I had to do was make them my reality. I was also a little more practiced than Baromo was with his illusions. With a bit of effort, I suddenly had three long tongues, and they swirled and tugged on his cock while he stayed deep in my throat

He was sweating, his arms shaking with the effort, and I was in heaven. His precum was making my mouth water. I could feel every vein with my lips and each of my three tongues, along with every throb of that thick muscle.

I'll have to remember this trick with the tongues for later when he's in my pussy, I thought.

For now, though, I thickened my lips and bobbed my head back and forth, determined to make him cum.

"Oh, Ilia!" I felt Baromo's thick fingers in my hair, holding my head still.

Yes, use me. My mouth is so good, isn't it? Fuck it! Fuck my mouth!

His hips thrust, slow at first and picking up speed. I forgot to check on the illusion. I didn't care any more. I just wanted his cum down my throat.

His grip was strong, but I didn't care. I was breathing through my ears now, anyway. I was a Body Mage, after all.

Baromo fucked my face with everything he had for several minutes until he groaned and thrust one last time, holding my lips against his pelvis in what I was sure was the lewdest kiss he could imagine.

That first spurt went straight to my stomach, and he loosened his grip just enough for me to pull his tip back into my mouth. I wanted to taste him, after all.

"Uh, Ilia?"

Taste him I did, and I savored every drop of his essence. Well, maybe not every drop. There was one that slipped out to hang from my lower lip, so I pulled back off that lovely dick and licked it back up into my mouth.

"Ilia?"

I looked up at Baromo. He looked satisfied and spent, but also concerned.

"What is it, big boy?"

He bit his lip, and part of me wanted to take him then and there.

"I, uh...I might've let the spell fall..."

I looked around.

"I" wasn't there anymore, fully clothed, sitting on the edge of the fountain. I was on my knees in front of Baromo, tits out, his cock in my mouth, exposed to the people milling about. I froze. What could I do? The spell was gone; they'd already seen my bare chest, and I was sure they could guess what my lips were wrapped around, what was causing that bulge in my normally slender throat. He was still in there, just starting to soften in my throat, still thick enough to stretch it out.

I'd known this was a risk, but I still thought I'd feel...ashamed. I mean, I felt embarrassed, or at least I thought I did. Mostly, though, it was a surprising turn-on! Everyone was looking at me, and despite a few judging stares, I saw mostly jealousy. What a rush! Some people were jealous of me, on my knees with my mouth full of cock. Others were jealous of Baromo, with my warm, soft lips around his sensitive member. A few were jealous of both of us.

"Hey, um, not that this isn't nice, but you're welcome to take my dick out whenever you want."

I slipped my lips off him and pulled my robes back up while he slipped himself back in. Some of those jealous eyes widened a bit in the brief moment they saw his cock. That's right. I'm the one that got to suck on that magnificent piece of flesh. I just hoped none of the faculty or administration saw.

Baromo looked like a kid who got caught breaking the cookie jar. "Ilia, I'm...I'm really sorry."

I fastened my robes, and the crowd began to disperse, the show over. "It's fine. Really. You'll just have to do better next time." I put my finger on his chest. "Because whether we get expelled or not, this was not the last time."

Nouh_Bdee
Nouh_Bdee
228 Followers