Parasound Ch. 01

Story Info
Kate listens to a song that releases her inhibitions.
7.1k words
4.71
29.4k
53

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/12/2024
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate sat on her bed, lazily scrolling through Tiktok. It's what she found herself doing more often than not as of late on Wednesday afternoons like this. Or it might be more accurate to say Katie was anyway. Her friends called her Kate, sometimes even K. But here at home, she was lovingly referred to as Katie. Her mom, her stepdad, and her brother Jake could often be heard shouting "Katie!" when dinner was ready or someone needed a ride somewhere.

She preferred Kate, but all and all she didn't mind most names she was called. Even the occasional Katherine didn't phase her. There was only really one name that she couldn't stand...

After the sixth or seventh cooking video in a row, she finally decided to put her phone to sleep. Kate laid her head back on the pillow, eyes closed to rest from the screen time. Tiktok wasn't doing it. Her mind was on something else, and she couldn't shake it. She lifted her phone up over her head and opened her eyes, switching over to Instagram as she did. After a few swipes down her feed, she stopped stopped trying to fool herself: she was here for one reason. She typed a name into the search bar and tapped the first entry that came up.

Dilan.

Kate hated Dilan. Katie, K and Katherine all did too. And she didn't just hate him for breaking up with her. They ended things on a mostly mutual note. Dilan was moving three states away for school while Kate chose to commute from home. She might not have wanted things to end but she could understand why he did. No, the reason she hated him was something completely different...

"Kay-Hole? What does that even mean?" Kate asked the two young girls sitting across from her. They were at their usual spot in the local Starbucks, sitting at the table in the back left corner of the store. A detail that she wouldn't be forgetting any time soon with how many times she played this back in her head. The two girls snuck glances at each other and then looked at Kate, obviously holding something back.

"What? Like a play on A-Hole? He's calling me an asshole?"

Lex, the taller dirty blonde haired girl, lightly slapped the shorter red-headed girl on the back, making her horn-rimmed glasses almost fall off her face in the process. "This one's all you sister."

"Uhh... not exactly" said Billie as she pushed her glasses back up to her face with one finger. It would almost have been funny if it wasn't for the subject at hand.

"I think uhh... it has more to do with a uhh drug called ketamine and uhh the term K-Hole and he's uhh... well-"

Lex cut her off. "Oh for christsake if you're not gonna spit it out then I guess I will. We don't have all day."

She paused for a moment, glanced down at the table, and looked back up at Kate.

"Look K, you know momma didn't raise a subtle girl," One of Lex's favorite catchphrases, which unfortunately didn't net Kate any relief. "... he started some rumors about you. He's tellin' people you've been sleepin' around a bunch. And the Kay-Hole thing," she glanced at Billie as if looking for moral support and continued. "I don't know. He's saying you got a... a gorilla grip. When they're inside you, you don't let 'em go."

She was silent again for just a bit once more and then interjected.

"But fuck that guy, right?! New school, new you and anyone who listens to that bullshit ain't someone you wanna be within 10 feet of anyway! Also I don't even fuckin' know if that's what a K-Hole means. It's stupid as fuck. And besides people call me a slut all the time and I don't let it bother me!"

Billie chimed in with a resounding "Yeah but you actually are a slut."

Lex playfully responded with another slap on Billie's back that knocked her glasses all the way off and the two began to laugh, partly from the humor and partly from the cut tension. Their laughs trailed off when they realized Kate was already out of her seat and heading towards the bathroom, one hand on her face and the other across her chest.

Her heart was in her throat. Her brain was in a three-way tug of war match between anger, betrayal and disgust. She didn't want to believe that someone she shared her food and her bed and her hopes and dreams with would hurt her like this and she didn't even know the reason why. Dilan didn't return her texts and she spent the next few weeks locked in her room staring at her ceiling like the night sky without a star in sight.

Now, months later and into the start of her first college semester Kate knew Lex was both right and wrong. She shouldn't have let it bother her. But 'new school, new you' didn't seem to apply. Since Waldon University was close to home, students from her high school filled a lot of seats in the classes there. And when everyone's looking to make an impression on their new classmates, rumors spread like wildfire.

Kay-Hole. Kate despised that name and everything it represented. Broken trust. Insecurity. Every time she heard someone mutter it as she was walking down the halls or had someone make a move on her because they thought she was an easy lay she felt furious and hurt. But mostly she felt powerless. She couldn't muster the nerve to argue back in a pool full of sharks. When Lex or Billie weren't around, she kept to herself.

And fucking Dilan. Staring back at her from a grid on her phone. She really did hate him. She wanted nothing to do with him. Who the fuck even spells Dilan with an 'i'? She blocked his number when he tried to apologize and she blocked him on every social media platform she could think of.

With one small exception. Instagram.

Kate looked past her phone at the ceiling for a moment before looking back at Dilan. In spite of all the anger in her heart, another feeling was taking over. She hadn't had sex in months. Kate was feeling horny. So horny that she needed relief the best way she knew how. She looked for her picture of choice (usually something showing off his forearms) and at the same time searched her brain for a good memory. She settled on one of the times Dilan fucked her in the back seat of her car.

With everything in place she slowly slid her hand down to her chest, giving one of her tits a squeeze and her nipple a light pinch before moving down further. She slid her hand under her black sweatpants, down further, teasing herself over her underwear before moving her hand up just enough to slide back down under her panties. She could hear her heartbeat picking up as she felt the heat on her fingers. With her pointer and ring finger Kate spread her lips open and slowly brought her middle finger down until...

A Discord notification flashed across the screen. Startled by the noise, Kate dropped her phone on her face, snatching it back up before instinctively touching her face where it fell and responding with a grimace.

The message was from someone simply named "V". It had been a long time since gotten a message from V. An old online friend of hers whom she'd never met in person but shared music recommendations with after the two met in an EDM fan channel. After the mild annoyance of a ruined masturbation session wore off, Kate felt some excitement creep back in. She opened Discord and tapped into her direct messages.

V: hey k :) its been awhile! hope youre doin okay, cause i know i am. id love to catch up real soon and i bet you would too but i thought what better way to kick things off than with a lil song rec huh ;) hehe i know its a little weird but trust me when i say youll understand why. hit me up after you give it a listen

The next message was a link to a song. The song was "K" by an artist named Parasound. Cute, she thought. Kate deliberated on if the mood was gone, and decided she was done looking at Dilan for now. She grabbed her wireless headphones from her nightstand and connected them to her phone. She opened the link, waited for it to load and hovered her thumb over the play button, hesitating for a brief moment for a reason she just couldn't explain.

She pressed play.

The beat caught her off guard. Somehow frantic and slow and methodical at the same time. The pounding beat entranced her within seconds, leaving her to accept the neon blue and red hues that seemed to engulf the room shortly after. As if red and blue lights were swirling in the air around her. She felt herself slowly rise up, body floating above her bed, her back arched, surrendering herself to the beat as it seemed to resonate with every fiber of her being. But she wasn't bothered, even at times when part of her knew she should be.

No, she wasn't bothered. Mostly thanks to the several orgasms she felt like she was experiencing all at once.

After three minutes, three excruciating and exhilarating minutes on the dot, Kate fell to the bed. She'd never had a "train" run on her, but if she had to describe how she felt, that would have been it. She felt used in the warmest sense of the word. The beat was still playing in her headphones even though the song's runtime had ended, but she had no desire to stop listening. After taking some time to catch her breath, she stopped to look around.

The first thing she noticed was that she was naked. She didn't remember taking of her sweatpants or t-shirt, but she saw them on the side of the bed. She looked at her lower body. Her pussy was red. The last time she remembered seeing it like this was when her parents were on vacation and Dilan fucked her four times in one day. Fuck that was hot. She shook the thought out of her head and worked up the energy to get up.

Kate found herself in front of her mirror and what she saw surprised her. She didn't really look any different. But what she was seeing in the mirror felt new. She felt as if she was looking at herself from the perspective of someone else.

Kate was 5'1". She wasn't particularly skinny but slim enough with a flat stomach. She wore D cup bras and the girls held themselves up plenty well on their own (which was clear as day to her in the mirror). One of the few things she always liked about her body. Her wavy brunette hair reached just above her nipples when it was let down in front of her. She turned around and looked back at her ass, straight on at first and then at an angle with one leg up on her toes. It was a tight little thing. Had some shape but nowhere close to as big as Lex's. But still all the same she found herself appreciating it in a new light. Thinking about the gaze of the boys whispering about her in the halls. Their eyes finding their way down her body. The thought used to make her skin crawl. But right now? She couldn't let it go. She slid her hand down the curve of her ass while the beat pounded on in her ears.

Kate took a seat on the floor, knees together with her feet planted in front of her ass. She grabbed one thigh and lifted her leg up in the air, sliding her hand up to the back of her calf. She wasn't a particularly athletic girl but the yoga she picked up as a way to try and keep her mind off Dilan did wonders for her flexibility. Her eyes started at her foot and moved down her leg. She had long, slender legs relative to her height.

She lowered her leg, down back onto her foot, this time spread out to the left. Her right leg followed in the opposite direction. Legs spread, she showed off to herself. Pubes not unkempt, but they could use another trim. Using both of her hands, she spread herself once again. You wouldn't have caught her admitting it, but she knew she had a pretty pussy. It was pink, starting to feel recovered from the beating it took earlier. Even just thinking about it again made her feel like a slut, but this time she liked it. The beat of the song continued it's rhythmic pounding in the back of her mind, entrancing her as she poured over her body in the mirror.

Finally, she turned her eyes on her face. Her wide eyes themselves were a piercing light green hue. In front of them sat a pair of gold round wire frame glasses. Under them were dotted some small patches of freckles. She had small lips, a small upturned nose, all on a short face with a rounded but defined jawline. All of it topped off with a head full of wavy dark brunette hair, so dark it was nearly black, cascading over the earbuds in her ears.

She stood up and took one more good look at her naked body. She was fucking hot. Kate wasn't a slut. She wasn't sleeping around. But she could be if she wanted to, she thought to herself. She never appreciated her body the way the boys' wandering eyes did. Until now.

The song's beat was almost overwhelming. The pounding drowning out most thoughts in her brain, emptying her before the kick of the bass filled her again. It was fucking her mind, filling her up, slapping against her eardrums. Her eyes began to roll back as she closed them and tilted her head up. She stretched her hands out completely down at her sides and clenched them twice before tilting her head back down. She opened her eyes and looked back at herself. She saw an expression of content with hints of smug and mischievous. The beat stretched out her brain while she took it like a good girl. She finally knew what she had to do.

She needed to be fucked and she needed it now. And she knew exactly who was going fuck her. She threw on a grey oversized sweatshirt with "Waldon University" embroidered on the front in big blocky letters. She wouldn't be needing any other clothes.

After tying her hair into a messy bun, Katie opened the door and walked out. Bare feet touching the cool hardwood floor of the twilit hallway, leaving her phone behind on the bed. V wasn't expecting a response.


Jake sat at his computer, trying to find ways to pass the time. He looked at the clock: 4:23 p.m. The real pass-time he had in mind was one he wasn't willing to risk at the moment with Katie still home. Lately, Katie being home was more of the rule than the exception. The last time he jerked off when Katie was home, she barged in unannounced with some slices of pizza on a plate for him and he just simply decided he would never be able to look her in the eye again. That was almost two weeks ago and she spent very little of the last two weeks away from the house when they weren't both at school.

It sucked for so many reasons, but the biggest one was that he felt like the two of them were just starting to really bond with each other. As kids, they fought about as much as any brother and sister do, but they were 18 and 19 now. With her at a new school and after all the shit that happened with Dilan, the two of them started spending a lot more time together. A bit of Mario Kart here, a cheesy horror movie there, and it truly felt like they were becoming the lifelong friends they were destined to be. All that work down the drain because he was bored and horny.

Yeah, that was rough. On its own though, it felt like something they could bounce back from. Happens all the time, Jake assumed, and people forget about it and move on. However...

Since that day, he couldn't shake a feeling from his mind. When Katie walked in the room that day wearing only a sports bra and booty yoga shorts, skin just barely glistening with sweat, for the first time in his life he saw her. Not just as his sister, but as a woman. And she was fucking hot. The thoughts that entered his brain since that day...

"Oh J, want me to help you out with that?"

"Go ahead J, you can touch them. Let me get out of this bra."

"Why don't I bend over and show you what's under these shorts, J?"

The real result was a shriek, a quick head turn, a few pieces of pizza face down on the floor, and a slammed door. Still, Jake couldn't get the idea out of his mind. He needed relief. He needed to close his eyes and jerk off, dreaming up a vision of himself holding his sister's hair as her head bobs up and down on his cock.

Yeah I'm never gonna look her in the eyes again, he thought. Not a chance. Throw that all on top of the rumors about her going around at school (which no one would let him forget) about her sleeping around (which he knew she wasn't doing) and about her gorilla grip pussy (which he couldn't stop thinking about). He figured he heard the nickname Kay-Hole spoken out loud as much or even more than she did.

So his plan of ignoring the problem until it went away stood fast. He would sit in his room as long as took for Katie to leave the house. She had to at some point. After mulling over his options, he opened a game up to take his mind off it as much as he could. A couple rounds of Apex should do the trick.

The main menu didn't even have a chance to load up before he heard a soft knock on the door. Jake pretended not to hear it. Only one other person was home.

The menu loaded up. Another knock on the door, louder this time and followed by a voice.

"Hey J? Can I come in?"

Nope. Fuck no. He did not hear that and after last time she would not be walking in unless she was sure it was safe.

The door handle turned. Why the fuck did his door not have a lock? His heart was racing out of his chest.

She walked through the door. "J did you hear me?"

"Oh. Sorry no, I didn't. My headphones were on." His headphones were on the bed across the room.

Dumbass.

"No that's okay. I just wanted to see what you were doing."

"Not really doing much. Just playing a game on my computer. That's all." He hadn't yet turned to look at her.

"I'm bored J! We should hang out together!" She was acting strange. As if she made a 180 since the other day and then some. She wants something, he thought.

"Sorry I'm in the middle of this game right now. Maybe later." He was still on the main menu.

"Uhh are you sure? That looks like a menu to me." Katie 2, Jake 0.

"Come on, will you at least look at me while we're talking?" she said.

He did the math. One more strike and he was out. He needed to start treating her like normal at some point, and with everything she was dealing with right now, he didn't have it in him to end this interaction by being mean.

Okay. He was going to turn around and look at her. Tell her that he doesn't want to hang out today but another time. Baby steps.

He took a slow, deep breath through his nostrils before beginning to turn to face his sister.

"Katie, I think I'm just gonna chill alone to--"

He swallowed his words. It was what he saw and what he didn't see. What he did see was his petite sister standing a few feet away from him, hair up in a messy bun, a gray oversized Waldon University crewneck engulfing her from her neck to her upper thighs. What he didn't see were any pants separating her long legs from her torso, the sweatshirt leaving very little, however important, to the imagination.


Katie watched her brother swallow his words in front of her as he turned around in his swiveling chair. This was going to be easier than she thought. She watched him sheepishly eye-fuck her, starting from her feet and tracing his way up her legs where her pussy was just barely out of sight. She played the porno sister well, but her body did her plenty of favors to make up for any shortcomings either way.

The two of them were in a strange place as of late. A few weeks ago Katie's yoga session was cut short by a ring from the doorbell. A little surprise from their mom who would be making it home later than she planned. She grabbed the pizza from the man at the door and decided to give her brother a little surprise. Only she didn't expect the surprise she got when she barged into his room and caught him in the middle of a jerk off session.

At first she was repulsed. They were finally starting to really get along and then this happens and she doesn't even want to look at him! But after sleeping it off, she realized that it was something of a miracle that it didn't happen sooner, and the next day she decided to forget about it and go right back to where they were before. The only problem being that for the next two weeks he would hardly look in her general direction, let alone speak a word to her. It didn't take a four year degree from Waldon University to know what that meant. Not knowing what to do, she followed suit.

12