Creatures of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, why did I make you enjoy tormenting me so?" she purred, staring at the ground. Already, drops of sweat were dripping from her neck down to her breasts. Those runes really gave the expression 'in heat' a literal meaning.

His hands only stopped when he spoke again:

"Two," he repeated with a lot more certainty now.

With that, Pummel placed himself behind her again. The second rune, further down, had just flared up. The best way to describe that one was as a pair of intertwined crescents. And already, much to his delight, the third symbol along Demetria's spine gained its own purple hue.

"God, you're such a-"

Demetria's playful insult never materialized. Pummel's cock slid neatly into her yet again, now with even greater ease thanks to her added wetness. Her speech devolved into a prolonged, shivering moan as the thrusting resumed.

He was convinced her body had been made for sex. Otherwise, how could the runes be explained? How could her twisted little head focus exclusively on sex, despite her obvious brilliance? Pummel knew himself to be an idiot, and an idiot like him caring so much about sex added up. But a woman like Demetria, who always knew annoying fancy words like 'loquaciousness'? There had to be a reason why her mind was clogged by lust all the time. Not that it bothered Pummel. The way her mind worked suited him just right.

"Tight," he remarked casually.

"So you can say something other than numbers," Demetria panted.

"Very tight," Pummel opted to prove her right.

He placed a hand under Demetria's breast, giving it a squeeze that quickly lost its gentleness. Her moans only got louder once his free hand moved between her legs to rub her clit again. The previously flickering third rune, a pair of lines shaped vaguely like an hourglass, quickly lit up with a stronger glow than the previous two.

"Three."

"Can you please go faster now?"

Pummel let go of her breast to instead run his finger across the inert fourth rune. This one could be described as a rudimentary depiction of the sun, with multiple lines spreading out from a central point. He finally spread her legs further apart and thrusted forward like he meant it. He wasn't going fast. Not yet, anyway. But he was certainly pounding her hard. Each thrust pushed his member deep into her womb, eliciting an adorable little grunt from Demetria.

"Oh! Oof! Oh, d-damn..."

Demetria's back glistened with sweat by now. Each glowing rune on her was very much akin to a heat source inside her skin. With her upper half already vividly glowing purple, it was fair to assume things would get even hotter for her before they got cooler. Pummel was also keenly aware of the fact that each of his hard, well-paced thrusts was making the fourth rune glow just a little brighter.

"You're- ooh... making me melt, Pummel... Hng!"

Their thoughts seemed to align. In reality, the only think Demetria could really think about was the heat and the pleasure, at that point. Not that she disliked either of them. She had felt that heat so many times she had involuntarily conditioned herself to associate it with sexual pleasure. Things could only go on for so long before the heated runes got her into a positive feedback loop until an inevitable orgasm came. This was one of the many reasons why you would not find Demetria out in public during hot summer days.

"Four..."

Pummel had to grunt now. His maker could have spared him the hassle of having lungs, but it still took effort not to cum too soon. Of the few bodily functions Demetria had imposed upon Pummel, he was especially grateful for being able to orgasm. Then again, if he weren't able to do that, she would probably have nothing to tempt him with when she needed fresh corpses. He considered glancing at the bodies on the other side of the room, but Demetria interrupted him:

"Yes, four! Come on, Pummel! Haa... Get me to five!"

He couldn't hide a smile as he heard those words. Pummel was no less eager to start playing for real. Part of him wanted to turn her around. There were few things as beautiful as those two silvery eyes when they reached a climax, but he'd worked too hard to get this far down her runes. Now, he was keen on getting to the end and seeing it through.

Demetria yelped as her legs were lifted up. She nimbly let go of the wall to land on her hands. The closest thing to liken their current position to was a wheelbarrow. Her mind was too cluttered by lust to even consider a playful scolding to Pummel for not warning her before the drop. Even if she could have thought of something to say, the penetration started almost immediately.

At long last, Pummel was pounding her fast and hard. Demetria could only whimper repeatedly as her flower clenched around her hulking lover's cock. She felt every drop of sweat running down her neck, arms and ribs. The heat was so much her breath was visible now. Small clouds of steam puffed out frenetically as she panted with pleasure.

Pummel, right behind her, was swiftly bringing light to the fifth rune. It could best be described as a sort of four-leaf clover, depicted only through thin arched lines. The sounds of his body slapping against Demetria's plump ass was in sync with her repeated gasps, as well as the rapidly increasing glow on the clover.

"Five," he growled.

"Yes! Five! Yeeees!"

Demetria was already drooling on the floor. Her arms and legs were trembling, and not a bit of her glistening body looked untouched by sweat. These last parts were always quick and messy. Pummel couldn't slow down now, though. The sixth and last rune was just now beginning to sparkle. This one was easily the most complex. It was an intricate carving of a rose in bloom. Pummel had never bothered to work out its meaning. Whenever he got to see those runes, there were always more pressing issues at hand than iconography.

Her voluptuous body jiggled as the pounding intensified. Each thrust by Pummel made Demetria's butt cheeks and breasts bounce. The runes were glowing so much her pale skin looked purple at that moment. All that was left was igniting the sixth. That usually didn't take long.

Pummel's thrusts got faster and faster as the rose petals on Demetria's skin were gradually painted with the purple glow. At that point, he was going as fast as he could so he could finish as well. There was never any turning back once Demetria got to the sixth rune.

"Six..." he snarled as he felt his own climax nearing. "Six!"

"Oh, God, Pummel..." she moaned. "Finish inside me! Please!"

The rose flared up. It had a glow so bright Pummel had to shut his eyes as he kept thrusting. Demetria let out a scream as the orgasm washed over her. He felt the simmering heat of her skin on his hands, still gripping her waist tightly. His maker was not done screaming before Pummel reached his own climax. That was when her scream became a moan.

"Six..." he repeated as he ejaculated inside her. "Six..."

Pummel then knelt down to lower Demetria fully onto the floor. The runes along her back flickered happily as her pleasure gradually died down. You always got a light show of sorts when you gave Demetria an orgasm. Not the biggest selling point of the whole prospect, Pummel knew, but still worth noting.

He cast another glance at his lover, now sprawling on the floor. Even in that position, fully naked, sweaty, with her large breasts pressed against the ground and with her black hair covering her face, Demetria was still a lovely sight.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned continuously to herself.

Pummel knew this would be the epitome of her conversation skills for a few more minutes still. So, he withdrew from her. It was high time, in his opinion, to check up on the corpses. It was true he had a very flimsy grasp of time as a concept. It came with the territory of having multiple dead parts. Still, how long could one hour be, really? The number 'one' was literally right there.

It turned out an hour had actually been too long. Unless Demetria had gifted the things with invisibility with that magic goop of hers, the likeliest explanation for what Pummel could - or better yet couldn't see was that the corpses had risen and left on their own.

"Drat," he muttered emotionlessly.

A quick glance at the steel door was enough to tell it hadn't been an obstacle to the zombies at all. In fairness, Pummel could have bothered to close it after hauling in the corpses. But in even more fairness, Demetria could have told him they were bringing them back to life right away instead of waiting for them both to forget about the door entirely. This bit of logic was a consoling piece of ammunition to use in case of this whole experiment devolving into an argument.

Pummel spent a few more minutes peering under the tables. A worthless effort, he knew, but Demetria was known to get up in arms when he failed to pretend he cared about her projects at least half as much as she did.

When Demetria recovered a semblance of rationality, she found Pummel fully clothed and towering above her. He handed her every bit of clothing he'd stripped from her, alongside the jacket she took off upon his arrival.

"Thank you, Pummel, darling. That was something else," she grinned. "You could eventually drop the rune counting habit, though."

Her assistant knew better than to get bogged down in playful banter now. Tempting as it was, this would quickly devolve into its own thing.

"Your corpses ran off."

His tone, speed and expression were all so blunt there was no metaphorical room for Demetria to take what he'd said as a joke. The grin quickly vanished from her face.

"They what?!"

"Your corpses ran-"

"I heard you! Why didn't you close the door?!"

"You should have told me they were going to become alive when I got here," Pummel shrugged.

"Of course," she rolled her eyes. "Because you'd seemed so interested in the project to begin with."

"My interest matters? Really?" he asked pointedly.

Demetria hurried to put on her jacket. Pummel took it as a minor victory any time their arguing had to be paused for her to do something. He knew she'd keep bickering if she had a semblance of an argument.

"I guess not," she smiled coyly at him.

That made Pummel narrow his eyes.

"What? What are you smiling at?"

"The fun, of course. We are getting those zombies back."

Pummel hadn't quite forgotten the miserable weather outside. No amount of great sex could get him to forget the bad things in life. And robbing graves under a rainstorm was not a bad thing he was too keen on forgetting just yet.

"When the rain stops, right?" his squint deepened.

Demetria only giggled, as if her underling had just complimented her in some way. Then, she headed towards the door.

"Come on, Pummel. Let's see what kind of trouble we can avert. Or better yet, cause."

Pummel let out the closest thing to a sigh a creature without lungs could pull off. It was obvious he wouldn't let Demetria go off on her own. He wasn't heartless. Not in the metaphorical sense, at least.

"So what is the plan?" he chased after her. "I unearthed them and now I have to kill them?"

"I'd just like to find them first," Demetria strutted up the underground stairs. She had somehow fully recovered from the sex already. "You think they found an outlet for their horniness?"

"I thought you were supposed to be the outlet for that."

"Is that what you think of me, Pummel, my dear?" she glanced backwards as she reached the end of the stony steps. "That I'm just some sex-crazed alchemist?

"You did stare intently at their cocks."

Demetria smirked at that.

"Maybe I entertained the thought for a moment or two. But this was for science, darling."

Pummel wrinkled his nose at the word. There was something about the way Demetria said 'science' that really felt manipulative. All you had to do was say 'for science', and any and all adverse effects of your stupid plans were supposed to be magically forgiven. Or worse, applauded.

"I still haven't heard your plan," he grumbled.

"The previous one, or the current one?"

"Both. Neither. I don't know. Surprise me."

"Both it is," she shot him a delighted little smile. "The original plan was to test out the threshold of what these lust-powered zombies would try to have sex with."

"Very scientific," Pummel grumbled sarcastically.

"I thought so too!" Demetria smirked, pretending she didn't understand her underling's tone. "Anyway. This stuff we pumped into their brains is not very... standardized. So we might be dealing with wholly different levels of arousal. And the craziness that comes with them."

Demetria was now pacing wildly around the first floor of the lighthouse. Her hands opened pockets through reality, briefly disappearing into small portals only to return holding small tools or vials. She did not have a habit of telling Pummel what the random things she shoved into her backpack did. It was probably for the best, given his propensity to complaints. He was now staring outside and hearing the rain. Pummel could tell the weather was getting a little better, but only if he put on an inhuman amount of effort into being optimistic.

"So I wanted to test it gradually. With test subjects that may or may not have included animals, people you'd kidnap, and even yours truly," she pointed at herself mischievously. "But I guess we'll now get to see what they do when the whole world is their oyster."

"Like getting torn apart by the local guards," chuckled Pummel.

"Like sniffing out a secret orgy," Demetria's silver eyes widened. "Think a little bigger, Pummel."

"Okay," he furrowed his brows. "So that's what you hope will happen. What is the plan, now?"

Demetria walked casually towards the exit of the lighthouse. The poor condition of the wooden door was such Pummel felt like he was already out in the rain just by looking at the water that slipped through the cracks. As if on cue, the wind started howling when Demetria swung the thin door open.

"The plan is to find them. See what they're up to. Then, depending on what they're doing... eh... either rounding them up or putting them out of their misery. Hopefully the first."

"Hopefully the latter," Pummel begged to differ.

"Are you that possessive of me?" she raised a teasing brow as she put a hood over her raven black hair.

Pummel ignored the jab and marched out of the lighthouse. The harsh rain immediately undid the little drying his clothes had managed to achieve during his short stay. Demetria herself followed him with unnaturally quick steps. Only her smirking lips could be seen under the hood.

The wagon was still where Pummel had left it, just a few steps away from the door. Their horse, Orgos, had also not been stolen. This was not necessarily good news. Orgos did not look happy with where Pummel had left him. The henchman felt the animal's resentful stare burning through the back of his skull at all times. Unfortunately, it seemed the previous journey to and from the graveyard - during which Pummel had repeatedly insisted it had been Demetria's choice to send them both out into the rain - had not made that creature like him any more.

First, Pummel took his place on the driver's seat. Then he quickly lifted Demetria and seated her on his right. Then he gripped the whip, just in case Orgos felt like retesting how immune to a horse kick the hulking undead behind him really was.

"Thank you so much," he noticed her lips curving into a loving smile. Somehow, she didn't need to raise her voice to be heard over the rain.

"Now what? They could have gone anywhere," Pummel, unlike his superior, possessed no tricks to help him beat the rain. Apart from speaking up, of course. Fortunately, he was quite decent at that.

"Orgos, dear," Demetria leaned forward. "You saw where those no-good zombies shambled off to, didn't you? Can you lead us to him? There's a good boy."

The horse neighed and started moving forward. Pummel rolled his eyes. At first he'd assumed it to have been luck, but the creature really did seem to understand its owner's words. Of course, when it was Pummel issuing the orders, the beast would kick and bite and sneeze on him until the whip came out. Then, it would stop acting up, and instead proceed to behave as stupidly as your average horse. Never had it understood any direction Pummel had told it unless said direction was accompanied by the correct tug at the reins. That, to Pummel, was as valid a reason for resentment as being left out in the rain.

Just as he was working his way up towards a complaint about the horse, Demetria sidled closer to Pummel. With a cute little hum, she let her head rest on his shoulder. He couldn't explain it, but that minor act was enough to strip him of his biological urge to complain.

"Huh," he muttered, not really surprised nor displeased by this turn of events.

Instead, what Pummel did was sit back and behold the green-gray landscape around him.

***

The rain let up halfway during the trip. Pummel was soaking wet already, of course, but Demetria had somehow remained mostly dry. He was trying very hard not to resent her for it. Orgos had brought them closer to the town nearest to the lighthouse, but not quite there. They had stopped near a small, forested stretch of land. How such a dumb horse had managed to track a zombie so far was beyond Pummel's grasp.

He couldn't deny the tracking had been done right, though. Immediately they found a splurge of grey goo on the grass. Pummel would rather not think about how it had left the inside of the zombie.

"I knew you were pumping too much sludge into their heads..." Demetria shook her head with a smile.

"Thank you for saying nothing until this specific moment, then," he grumbled.

Demetria chuckled as she pulled her hood back. Further ahead, it was possible to see the start of a small trail of grey sludge amidst the weeds. A trail that, if followed, would lead them towards the wooded area.

"Maybe I just have this much foresight," she stepped down from the wagon.

"But not enough to close the door after I got in?" Pummel raised a stitched brow.

She did not wait for his grumbling to be done to start moving. Demetria was once again strutting with her unnatural speed, charging directly at the woods with her black hair trailing weightlessly behind her. Pummel had to take long strides to keep up.

"Our zombie has thankfully not been too concerned with stealth."

"Just one?" grumbled the giant. "I brought six bodies."

"A number that I'm just sure was accidental," the runes on Demetria's neck sparkled mischievously as she grinned. "Maybe five could have been a better choice here. Don't you agree?"

"No. I don't," Pummel spoke truthfully.

She sighed. A nearby noise prevented her from continuing their banter. It sounded like a wail of some sort. Languorous and gloomy, once you focused on the continuous sound it was hard to lose it. No animal or rustle in that forest seemed to even come close to competing with it.

"That sounds like a fun noise," Demetria smirked.

To Pummel, it sounded like someone was crying amidst the trees. Far less exciting stuff than whatever his superior had going on inside her head, he was sure. Demetria could attribute sexual pleasure to almost every sound a living being could produce. And that was probably the reason she ran faster and more excitedly towards everything than Pummel did.

The rush towards the source of the wailing was a short one. Their first zombie, sitting against a tree, hadn't really ventured deep into the woods. It was one of the two women. Her greyish skin was already darkening slightly, and her formerly vacant eyes were now set ablaze with lust. Her mouth hung open as she wailed continuously, letting her loose tongue dangle. This one had long blonde hair, though it was just as messy now as it had been when she had been unearthed.