Creatures of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pummel was glad he hadn't been given the time to disagree with Demetria back when they'd first heard the noise. Demetria had been correct. The zombie woman was desperately trying to pleasure herself with her fingers. By the looks of it, she was failing miserably. And although he would have readily called all his stolen corpses ugly in the past, something seemed to have changed now. The zombie woman seemed to have more flesh on her. Fuller breasts, fuller cheeks, fuller hips. Pummel would have remembered digging up a corpse that appealing. Her pleading eyes turned upwards to Demetria and Pummel both. She let out another moan that sounded like a question.

"Good girl!" Demetria petted her blonde head, then beamed at Pummel.

"She is just fingering herself," Pummel sounded unimpressed.

"True..." Demetria furrowed her brows. "All the world within your grasp and you chose your fingers to pleasure yourself?"

The zombie hadn't stopped her masturbation. While her eyes remained fixed on Demetria's, it seemed she was not getting anything of what she was saying. The fact she kept pushing her fingers into her pussy just seemed disrespectful to Pummel.

"Goes to show lust and creativity are two wholly separate things, am I right?" the silver-eyed woman chuckled patiently.

The undead woman wailed again, turning her eyes upwards as her motions got even more desperate. She was pushing three fingers inside herself, all while her other hand pinched her own breast.

"Well. One down. We kill her, then?"

Demetria looked horrified.

"We most certainly do not, the poor thing! Can't you tell she needs a different kind of release?"

The tone and the smirk were obvious. To Demetria, this hunt was little more than sex tourism. Pummel had half a mind to remind her there were still five other zombies, probably hornier than their lifelessness would imply, potentially wreaking havoc. The problem with being as laconic as he was, however, was that it would take a long time to get everything said.

"What about the other zombies?" he tried.

"We'll find them too..." purred Demetria.

The ethereal woman knelt down beside the moaning zombie. The creature's eyes begged her silently once more. This time, Demetria planted a kiss on the woman's neck, just as her fingers moved towards her creation's clit. Pummel could already tell the runes around her neck were flaring up once more, including the first one at the back.

"Hush now..." she whispered as the zombie's moans quieted. "Demetria is here."

"The other zombies might be raping someone for all we know," Pummel tried not to look at the spectacle. He knew it would turn him on too.

"Mmm... let them go at it a while longer..."

Demetria now had her forehead pressed against the zombie's. The woman's tongue flicked dumbly from one side of her mouth to the other. Her hands, Pummel noticed, had already let go of her own body to let Demetria's handle things instead.

"Five zombies," Pummel insisted.

"Yes, Pummel," Demetria muttered absently. "Not six, just this once."

She closed her eyes as the zombie's tongue ran through her face. By now, the first rune behind her neck was already heating up. Demetria let her fingers slide further down than the clit, feeling the wetness of the undead woman.

"She's really needing this..." she hummed.

"Is it worth the attention of the guards?" snarled Pummel.

"Either you make her cum, or I will," sang Demetria.

Pummel was tempted to accept. More tempted than he'd like to admit, given all his protests so far. Thankfully, the ethereal woman acted before he could lose that fight with himself.

Demetria opened her mouth wide, letting her own tongue roll out right before the zombie's eyes. It was quite a sight. Almost as long as Pummel's member, and certainly a lot more flexible. There was a thick, throbbing quality to it, as if it could expand and contract at will. The other woman's eyes suggested a surprised sort of delight as they contemplated the organ. The way the tongue wiggled and twisted itself like a tentacle left little room for doubt about its potential.

Pummel had relentlessly pleaded for the power to shapeshift his tongue like Demetria could, only to be met with a resounding 'no' each time. After countless refusals, he was by now convinced this was an intrinsic ability of whatever Demetria was, beyond the reach of science, magic or alchemy. He could try to figure out who or what his creator was and go from there, but that would require a mind greater than Pummel's.

She placed her head right between the zombie's legs. The undead woman obediently made herself available, her limp hand gently stroking Demetria's black hair. Pummel frowned as the alchemist's hips were deliberately pointed towards him, swaying happily. He just knew she was doing it on purpose.

The zombie moaned huskily as Demetria's tongue finally penetrated her. Even in that position, with her mouth agape, Demetria's laughter rang out clearly. Pummel couldn't help but step closer to that little show. The zombie responded by widening her mouth even more, her eyes fixed on him with eager anticipation.

He glanced at Demetria. On the ground, she had her glowing runed wrists pushing the grey-blue legs of the woman apart. The undead woman was petting her, not unlike how Demetria had petted her mere minutes before. And Demetria's throbbing tongue pumped fervently into the zombie's flower, forcing the creature's moans to match her rhythm rather than devolving into a continuous wail. Noticing him staring, the silver-eyed woman raised her brows, never ceasing the tantalizing motions of her tongue on her new toy.

"To hell with this," Pummel scoffed.

The giant lost his trousers as quickly as he could. This little show had been more than enough to get him hard, and it was all his maker's fault. He heard Demetria chuckle just as her eyes turned back to her own half of the undead woman. Pummel himself simply knelt by the side of the sitting zombie, bringing his throbbing cock to her mouth.

The woman's mouth opened wider and her eyes supplicated harder, but she remained motionless.

"What? I must do everything?"

"Yeth," Demetria chuckled, never withdrawing from the zombie's flower. "Huck her..."

Pummel took a moment to decipher what her lisps and failed pronunciations meant. Once the decoding was done, he brought both of his large hands to the zombie's head.

"Aaaaaa..." she started moaning, as if trying to prove her mouth would remain open.

His member slid in so easily Pummel worried he'd destroyed something on his way down her throat. Not that he was any more careful the second time he did it. It wasn't like a zombie had lungs or a gag reflex to begin with. And if she had been more creative with her own search for pleasure, maybe Pummel and Demetria could have been home by now. Or at least close to done in their search for the zombies.

The undead woman had her eyes closed now, completely oblivious to Pummel's inner thoughts or concerns about her wellbeing. Her moans, now muffled and obstructed by Pummel's own undead cock jammed in her throat, still matched the ever-quickening pace of Demetria's tongue.

Pummel could also see Demetria had moved one hand down to pleasure herself as well. Her silver eyes locked with his, hazy with lust and swirling with mischief. Even through two layers of clothing, it was possible to see the glow of three runes down her back already.

Eventually, the zombie started moving her body. Her hips tried to thrust into Demetria's face, while her neck did what little it could to help Pummel push into it even more easily. The pleasure had become so much the creature was twitching and gripping Demetria's hair with both hands. Pummel too decided to go for a slight change halfway through. After putting one knee on each side of the woman, he opted to fuck her throat from the front. It was surprising to him how tight a zombie managed to be. Not that he'd ever taken the chance to get a deepthroat from one before.

From that point onward, a cacophony of the zombie's moans, the wet sounds of both women's mouths, and the rhythmic thudding of the undead woman's head against the tree accompanied each of Pummel's thrusts.

Neither of them made it easier for their toy when the zombie reached her climax. Her body twisted slightly, eyes tightly shut, and she screamed as loudly as possible while still having a cock in her mouth. Her body trembled uncontrollably, her hands pulled at Demetria's raven hair in ecstasy.

Pummel and Demetria continued without pause, though. Demetria, by then approaching her sixth rune, had a focused glint on her eyes as her tongue moved in and out of the undead at an inhuman pace. Pummel had his hands on the tree now, using it to support himself as his own orgasm drew near. This meant there was no easing off the pleasure for their undead plaything. The zombie kept moaning intensely, squirming helplessly under the two of them until their own release came.

Pummel came first. The woman's skull slammed against the tree three more times as he released his seed down her throat. Her eyes stared vacantly up towards him as she gargled out a few more moans. He decided to pat her on the head just like Demetria had done.

"Good... girl?" he mumbled awkwardly. There was no reply.

Then came Demetria's turn. Her body was ablaze with purple, and her tongue was pounding the undead woman so fast she had probably gone numb by now. Either that, or all the moans had made the zombie lose her voice. Her clothes were already clinging to her due to the heat and the sweat, and her face was glistening with the undead woman's juices.

"Haa... haa... Haaaaaa!"

He watched from the sidelines as Demetria's whole body convulsed in a spectacular orgasm. The runes flared their brightest lights for a single second, and then as the glow died down, so too did the alchemist. By the time it was over, Demetria was lying face-first between the zombie's legs. The undead woman, meanwhile, was absently stroking her hair. Pummel wasn't sure which of the two he could consider less intelligent at that particular moment. They didn't seem to share a single coherent thought between them.

"Tasty..." muttered Demetria as Pummel lifted her from the ground.

"Aaaaa..." moaned the undead as she too was slung over the giant's shoulder.

Demetria was still the smartest one, he concluded, but not by a lot. With that thought in mind, Pummel hauled the two ladies back to the wagon. There were groans and occasional twitches from the both of them as they were carried away.

Usually, after sex, Pummel spared Demetria his complaints, often on account of feeling grateful to her for it. This time, he wasn't feeling so generous. This little indulgence in zombie-pounding had cost them quite a bit of time. Sure, it had been fun, but nothing that could compare with a leisurely session of rune counting with Demetria at home.

"Now we'll need to look faster, you hear?"

Demetria only groaned emptily in response.

"There's still five zombies to go," he kept going. "And we're still trying to recover from catching the first one."

The zombie on his shoulder adjusted her hips slightly. Like Demetria, she could only moan. Pummel took quite a bit of pleasure in discarding the two of them on the back of the wagon. The thin smile on his face was wiped clean when he looked at Orgos. Narrowed eyes, lowered ears - if horses could hiss, Pummel was certain Orgos would have done it. The beast had the kind of expression that said, 'we are not getting out of here as long as it's your orders I'm following'.

Pummel glanced at the whip, then at the horse, then at the runes around Demetria's wrists, still flickering purple. Then, he let out a growl of frustration. It seemed that day still had more work for him in store.