All Comments on 'Creeping on My Sister'

by JohnMurray4173

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This certainly needs another part added to it for sure... Mom sounds like she could make things real interesting around the house..

SirKevinSirKevinover 1 year ago

I'm glad all the non consensual stuff was actually consensual. :: Slow clap ::

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

Nice! 5 Stars. Can’t wait to hear about mum.

starbanestarbaneover 1 year ago

Please continue with mom.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Aaannnddd...there it is...Mom catches him, just like that, and reacts with an open offer to have his way with her later in the day, while Dad is off golfing. As you said, it appears she needs a good referring, too!!

That Kailey and Harper ganged up on him like that...he has nothing to complain about, nothing AT ALL!!!! They both love him, are willing to share him...now they will have to be together with Mom too!

Five**5**Star story...and, yes, it demands a sequel, se we see where you take the family fun!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💫💫💫💫💫

Addicted098Addicted09811 months ago

The Sex is pretty good. But I had been the guy I woud be quite pissed about the cheating and scheming behind my back. His gf especially seems like she enjoys twisting him up quite a bit.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny11 months ago

Good story. I was waiting for him to fuck his sister's pussy. Otherwise Good story.

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse7 months ago

Yeah! It was good. Really wild.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnMurray4173@JohnMurray4173
860 Followers
I write two types of stories. The ones I prefer all contain elements of actual experiences that I have had in my BDSM career. The others, are fap stories. Stories with little to no set up or substance. All negative feedback given anonymously will be immediately deleted. If ...