Creeping on My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stunned, I didn't know what to say, but my mind was whirling away somewhere in the farthest galaxy.

Unfinished with blowing my mind, Harper added, "Brother/sister incest is so hot, don't you think? I wish I had a brother I could fuck. How cool would that be? Having a cock on tap whenever I need one and never needing to wonder if the asshole I've married will leave me."

Staggering from one revelation to another, I still couldn't find any words.

"Kailey and I look like we could be sisters, don't we? People ask us if we're related all the time. It's why you date me, isn't it?"

All I could do was nod a little... no... a lot ashamed.

"It's okay, Joey. I like it. I love to pretend we're brother and sister when we fuck. It's why I call you Joey, like your sister does."

Unfinished with the mind fuck she was giving me, Harper added, "Sister/sister incest is pretty hot, too. If you're going to creep on your sister, can I come along? I'd love to taste your sister's pussy and watch you fuck her."

Suspicious, I asked, "Have you and Kailey got it on together?"

"Not yet," Harper answered. She was lying, but I didn't know that. "It's inevitable we will with how we flirt all the time, but I haven't had the pleasure yet. It'd be so hot to do her the first time as she lies there helpless, though."

With that, Harper swallowed all of me back down, then ran her fingers across my perineum and onto my chocolate starfish. With my mind totally blown, I couldn't hang on for another second. Grunting as if someone was punching me in the solar plexus, I came copiously into Harper's greedily sucking mouth.

Standing, Harper pushed me onto my back on the bed. Swinging her lithe leg over me, she lowered her cunt onto my face.

"Eat my ass and pussy, Joey. Give me one more fucking great orgasm before I run for home."

My cum was still leaking out of Harper's ass, but I didn't care. Like a starving man at the buffet table, I licked up every moist secretion I could find. Tongue fucking both of Harper's holes as quickly as I could shift my mouth from one to the other, I swiftly brought my girl close to the edge of Mount Orgasmic's cliff.

Slipping my finger inside Harper's pussy, I found her G-spot as I forced my tongue into her newly gaped ass.

Trying her best not to scream, Harper came all over my face. With her divine womanly sex fluids pouring onto my tongue, I came with her, cock untouched, imagining she was Kailey.

Smacking me with one last shock, Harper climbed slowly off me before saying, "Did you fantasise I was Kailey? I did. Fuck! I came so hard pretending we were brother and sister!"

I didn't answer. Harper grinned broadly, "You did! I can see it in how you won't look at me. Fuck, Joey! This is going to be so much fun. When do you think we should do her?"

"Friday night? She usually gets home quite late after partying, and often she's wasted. If I drop a pill into her water bottle, she'll drink it all as soon as she goes to bed."

"Only two sleeps before party time," Harper grinned. "Well, one, plus what remains of tonight. See you for lunch at Uni tomorrow, Joey. Sleep well."

With that and seemingly all unbelievably startling revelations shared, Harper kissed me before slipping out of my room and back to her house.

Thinking, 'WTF!' I dropped off to sleep, expecting to wake in the morning to find it had all been a wet dream.

My phone rang. Picking it up, I saw it was Harper using Zoom. Answering, I was treated to the delectable sight of my girlfriend's waxed bald and glistening pussy. As I watched, Harper slid two fingers into her vulva.

"Masturbate with me, Joey. Call me Kailey, and tell me how much you want to stick your dick where my fingers are."

As if my cock wasn't already piss-wood stiff, it hardened even further before throbbing urgently.

"Gawd, Kailey," I moaned. "Your pussy looks so hot. Please, sis, let me fuck you again."

"Maybe, Joey," Harper panted as her orgasm neared. "But you need to lick your big sister's pussy and ass first. On your knees, bro. Big sis needs your tongue on her right now!"

Harper was taking this way further than I imagined. It was hot as fuck, though, so I moved off the bed and onto my knees.

Then holding the phone above my head, I looked up at it as if I was on my knees before my sister.

"Like this, Kailey? Is this how you want your little brother to be? On his knees worshipping your divine slit?"

"Fuck, yes, Joey!" Harper groaned. "Get your tongue right in there."

Mumbling like my mouth was full of pussy, I jiggled the phone as if I were tonguing Harper's clitoris, "Hmm, hmmm, hmmm, sis. You taste so sweet. Cum for your little brother. Cum on his mouth and shower him with your juices."

"FUCK!" Harper explosively breathed. "Fuck, Joey! Cum with me, brother. I'm about to fucking explode!"

"Gawd, yes, Kailey. Cum for your little brother." I repeated.

Doing a semi-crunch, Harper held the phone below her pussy so I could see her pussy sphincter spasm as she came. Fuck, it was hot! Pussy juices flowed out of Harper every time her quim pulsed open. Unable to hold back, I grabbed my cock and tugged it viciously. Then, growling like a large predatory cat, I spat cum onto the floor.

"Let me see! Let me see!" Harper protested.

Turning the phone around, I caught the last three or four cum spurts for Harper's viewing pleasure.

"Fuck, Joey! That last blast hit your bed three feet away!" Harper intensely growled. That vision obviously turned her on even more because she slapped her clit before cumming again. "You're going to have to let me record you cumming after I've sucked you off. That was piping hot, lover!"

With weak knees, I struggled to my feet and sat on my bed, "Glad you liked it, sis. May I fuck you now?"

"Friday night, Joey. We'll do her together."

"Okay, baby. See you at Uni in a couple of hours."

"I won't have knickers on, baby. If you're a good brother, your little sister might sit on your cock during lunch."

Harper's about five days younger than me, so little sister doesn't really work, but hey, it's role play, right?

Harper and I typically grab lunch at the café in the old courtyard. The area is usually busy at that time of day, so I doubted she'd follow through on her dare, but I had a semi-fat all morning thinking about it. I was even semi-hard during my morning run.

Friday arrived, along with the excitement of what I might do later. Unfortunately, Harper hadn't followed through on her promise to ride me during lunch. In addition, Harper had a family dinner on Thursday night, so she couldn't sneak out to come over. So, with only my hand to relieve my sexual tensions, I was as horny as all get out.

I called Harper to see if she wanted to Zoom again, but she said she was too busy. To make things worse, she said she couldn't do lunch. She and Kailey had to work some reserve cheerleaders through their routines to ensure they'd be ready to step in at a moment's notice if one of the regulars was sick or injured.

"I'll see you at yours around midnight, and we'll have some fun before Kailey gets home." She promised.

It was closer to 1.00 am than midnight when Harper slipped into my bed.

"Sorry, Joey. Daddy stayed up watching some movie, and I didn't dare sneak out until he went to sleep."

It didn't matter because Kailey wasn't home yet. It didn't leave us much time to fool around, though. Hoping to get a quickie before my sister got home, I ran my fingers inside Harper's T-shirt, reaching for her boobs.

"Shh," Harper said. "I think I hear Kailey now."

Listening, we heard the tell-tale squeak of my sister's door opening.

With her mouth pressed to my ear, Harper moaned, "Fuck, this is exciting. I'm so fucking hot! Do we go in clothed or naked?"

Turning Harper's head so I could whisper in her ear, I replied, "I went in naked last time. I didn't want to take the chance of dropping and forgetting something Kailey would find later."

Still moaning with unbridled lust, Harper quickly stripped off. I was already naked, so my throbbingly erect cock rubbed deliciously across Harper's bottom as she backed into me to spoon.

With my dick between Harper's butt cheeks, I could feel the warmth of her pussy, so I ran my right hand along her rib cage and onto her breasts.

Harper groaned and pushed her ass back at me, "I'm so ready to pop, Joey. Pinch my nipples, and I'll cum."

Giving her right nipple a tweak sent Harper biting her lips through a massive orgasm.

After, she said, "Fuck. And that was from just the thought of doing your sister. How long has it been, do you think? Do you reckon she's out yet?"

Flicking my phone on, I said, "Five past now. Let's give it another ten minutes to be sure."

"Gawd! I can't wait that long. Touch my clitty, Joey. I'm going to cum again."

I'd never seen my girlfriend this hot and horny before. Harper could hardly hold still. Her hands kept grabbing my ass and squeezing it or my thigh or arm. Plus, her hands regularly cupped her breasts as she ran her thumbs over her nipples.

Wonderingly, I reached my hand around and slid my fingers down over Harper's waxed pubis and across her clitoris before dipping two fingers into her vulva. Then, stiffening against me, Harper grabbed my pillow to hold over her mouth as she came again.

"Oh, Gawd, oh, Gawd, oh Gawd," she repeated as she bucked and thrust against my fingers.

Coming down, she pleaded, "Has it been ten minutes yet?"

Trying not to laugh, I said, "Close enough, let's go."

Harper froze, "Fuck, Joey. Are we really going to do this?"

"Only if you want to, babe. If you don't, we won't.

"No. I want to. But it's suddenly so real now. You know? We're going to rape your sister together. Fuck, I'm so hot thinking about it, but I'm scared witless, too."

"She'll never know, Harper. We're not going to hurt her, only make love to her. The last time, she had the biggest orgasm. We can ensure she has another one together. But only if you want, okay?"

"I want to, Joey. Fuck! I think I'm going to cum again just thinking about it. Come on, before I chicken out."

Getting up, we quietly slipped out of my bedroom and across the hall. As I turned the handle, Harper winced.

Leaning forwards so she could whisper in my ear, she said, "Everything sounds so loud it seems the whole house will hear and come to see what the noise is."

Whispering back, I replied, "Yeah, it was the same the first time I did it. It'll be fine, though. Kailey didn't even notice me last time."

Slipping through the door, I found the same scenario as when I came in before. Kailey's curtains were left open, and the street lights provided enough illumination to see everything vaguely. Her soft toys littered the floor where she had carelessly flung them.

The biggest difference was that Kailey was lying on the top of her bed instead of under her quilt. Plus, instead of lying lengthwise down the bed, Kailey was lying across it, and she was naked. Kailey's heels were on the bed against her ass, and her knees spread lewdly before us.

My sister's wet slit glistened in the soft light. It was apparent that Kailey was masturbating when the drug hit and pulled her into sleep.

"Oh, Gaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwddddddddd!" Hunter moaned as she avidly stared at Kailey. "Fuck, she looks hot. Hot enough to eat!"

"Well, why don't you?" I asked with my heart pounding, fit to burst.

Could this be happening? My brain refused to believe that my girlfriend, who looked like she could be our sister, was about to go down on my actual sleeping sister.

Trembling all over, Harper slowly sank to her knees before Kailey. Glancing back at me, Harper leaned onto her hands before hesitatingly stretching her pushed-out tongue towards my sister's pussy lips. Then, touching it lightly to Kailey's wetness, Harper tasted my sister's essence.

"She tastes so delicious, Joey. Come kneel with me, and we'll taste her together."

I didn't hesitate for even a moment. In a flash, I was on my knees with my tongue delving into my sister's tight pussy. Hearing a squishing sound beside me, I turned my head far enough to see what the sound was. Harper was up on her haunches with her hips pushed salaciously forwards. She was leaning back on her left hand and thrusting three fingers into her humping cunt.

"Don't stop!" Harper breathily demanded. "It looks so sensually sexy that I'm going to cum any second."

Keeping my eyes on my girlfriend's finger-filled pussy, I returned to tonguing Kailey. Unlike last time, Kailey hadn't moved at all when we touched her. I thought that maybe the drug I'd given her had her too far under to enjoy us stimulating her pleasure zones. But when my searching finger found her G-spot, and my questing tongue claimed her clitoris, Kailey groaned as her hands grabbed my head, and she thrust her hips up at my mouth.

Now that I have more experience with all things sexual, I know the sounds and sights of a woman's arousal and imminent orgasm. Hearing my sister moan and feeling her thrust, I gently sucked her clitoris into my mouth and lightly bit it as I twirled my fingers across her G-spot.

"Gawd, Joey! Your sister's about to cum," Harper moaned. "Me, too. I'll cum with her!"

Kailey groaned one more time before she held my head tightly to her pussy and shuddered her way through an intense orgasm. Harper groaned through a self-fingered orgasm as Kailey came.

Now she'd cum, and with my cock throbbing with need, I positioned myself to enter my sister for a second time.

"Wait!" Harper demanded. "Me first. I want to see if I can make her cum, too."

Trying not to groan with frustrated disappointment, I moved aside so Harper could take my place.

"She's completely out to it, babe. Why don't you see if she'll instinctively suck your cock if you offer it to her lips?"

That sounded freaking awesome to me, so I swiftly climbed onto the bed and rubbed the head of my cock across Kailey's lips. My sister didn't even hesitate as her head turned, and she sucked my cock deep into her wet mouth. Unbelievably, Kailey's hand also found my tight nutsack, and her finger stroked my perineum.

"Fuck, Harper. My sister is one gun cock sucker. Who knew?"

Harper didn't answer because she was too busy tonguing Kailey's deliciously juicy twat. Instead, she stretched her arms across Kailey's toned tummy and found my sister's nipples.

Watching Kailey gobble my cock's huge head had me ready to blow. Wondering if my sister was a swallower or spitter, I groaned before unloading into her mouth.

"Lifting her mouth off of my sister's clitoris, Harper complained, "Gawdammit, Joey! Why didn't you let me know you were going to do that? I wanted to see Kailey take a load."

Kailey swallowed all of my secretions without complaint, but when I tried to move backwards out of her mouth, she wrapped her hand around my shaft and held me in place. As if she knew the head of my cock grew overly sensitive after I've cum, Kailey didn't suck or run her tongue over it, only caressed my balls and stroked my perineum.

My cock felt so good in Kailey's wet and warm mouth, and my balls felt so fantastic in her lightly stroking hand that I hardly softened at all.

Feeling my cock stiffening in her mouth, Kailey began to milk me by sucking and then relaxing. She sucked briefly, relaxed, sucked briefly, and then relaxed. It felt sensational, and I soon felt an urgent need to cum again.

"Gawd, baby," I moaned. "I need to cum again."

With one last quick flick of Kailey's clitoris, Harper dove onto the bed beside my sister and me just in time to see me unload in Kailey's mouth again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, is this hot, or what?" Harper groaned as she fingered herself to a third orgasm.

Once I had spent my load, I backed out of Kailey's mouth. I'd cum so heavily that my sister's mouth and lips were coated with cum. Moaning, Harper kissed and licked my cum off Kailey. Even in her passed-out state, my sister seemed to enjoy being kissed because she reached her hand up to caress her kisser's head and returned the kiss fervently.

Thinking things couldn't get any better. I thought to grab my phone and record the girls kissing, but it was still in my room, so I turned towards the door, and that's when I saw it. Kailey's water bottle still sat on her dressing table, untouched. Not one drop had she consumed.

'Oh, fuck!' I thought as I turned back to the girls.

Kailey and Harper had spun 180 degrees. Harper was lying between my sister's spread legs, with her waxed pussy pressed against my sister's equally bald one. Harper rapidly kissed and nibbled on Kailey's neck and collarbones as she ground her cunt against my sister. Kailey's head arched back off her bed with her gorgeous blue eyes sparkling with delight as she stared up at me.

Kailey held her hand to me, saying, "Come fuck your sisters, Joey. We've been waiting for this all semester."

"Harper, WTF? If this was all a set-up, what was with the theatrics?"

Harper lowered herself so she could suckle my sister's breasts, saying, "Role play, Joey. Fucking hot, wasn't it?"

"Do those pills I made from your directions even do anything? Or did you slip me something different the night I passed out?"

"They work, Joey. I wasn't kidding when I said it was my favourite fantasy. Kailey and I discussed whether she should take them for real and pass out. But, in the end, we decided we wanted to fuck you together this first time.

All three of us will take turns confessing something we've always wanted to experience but are too scared to try, and the other two will drug them and make it happen."

Learning that my girlfriend and sister were lovers, all I could do was shake my head. Harper explained later that when Kailey discovered she and I were fucking, Kailey had immediately seduced her. Then Kailey brought Harper into her plan to get me to fuck her again.

I didn't understand why Kailey hadn't just asked me to fuck, but Harper reckoned that Kailey wanted me to make the first move. "She still feels guilty about willingly letting you do her the first time. And, having told you off for doing it, she doesn't think she can tell you she wants you to do her again."

Harper said that Kailey told her, "The orgasm I had on that plug-headed thing Joey has was the best I've ever had. Before or since. Harper, lover, you have to help me make him do it again!"

I was a little pissy about it, but watching my 'sisters' go at it soon had me in a mood to forgive.

Harper put an end to my protestations when she said, "Stop being a sulky Prima Donna and come help me gape your sister's ass wide enough to take your cock. She needs to experience that gigantic-headed thing breaking through her knot."

Fuck me! Who could resist that? I think I almost leapt from where I was standing to beside them on the bed in one bound; I was there that quickly.

Kailey rolled onto her tummy as Harper moved up between her thighs and lowered her mouth onto my sister's ass. Harper didn't appear to need my help just now, so I moved behind her kneeling body and sent my tongue questing into her firm, round ass.

Running my fingers along Harper's taint, I found her vulva and slipped my index finger inside. At this angle, I needed to turn my hand over so that it was palm down before hooking my finger down and forwards to find Harper's innermost pleasure node. Then, rubbing and twirling that finger over it, I swirled my tongue over Harper's rosebud.

"Fuck, sis! Our brother gives the best oral in the world," Harper groaned as she hooked back into our incest fantasy.

"You're not bad yourself, sister," Kailey pantingly replied as Harper thrust her first two fingers into Kailey's cunt and a third into her ass. The ole proverbial 'two in the pink. One in the stink'.

Moving her middle finger, Harper slid it into Kailey's ass.