Creeping on My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Kailey groaned as her ass stretched to take this new intruder. "I've never done anal before, sister. Be gentle, okay?"

"Joey!" Harper demanded. "Get your lube bottle."

Before I could move, Kailey opened her bedside table and pulled out her bottle. Then, reaching back behind her, Kailey handed the bottle to Harper.

Working quickly, Harper added more and more lube as she stretched my sister's ass wide enough to take her third finger.

When Harper's third finger entered her ass, Kailey gasped, saying, "Oh Gawd! I feel so full already. I'm never taking Joey's cock."

Harper smacked my sister's ass, "Yes, you will, my sister slut. You'll take it and learn to love it."

Harper was so engrossed in working my sister's asshole wide enough to take my cock that she really wasn't reacting to my lovemaking anymore, So I knelt beside Kailey's hips and, fascinated, watched as my girlfriend forced a fourth finger into my sister's ring.

Luckily for Kailey, Harper's hands are very small because, leaning forward, my girlfriend bent her elbow so she could push her hand straight down. Then, with an explosive grunt from Kailey, Harper's whole hand popped through Kailey's knot and into her ass.

Harper had bent her thumb across her palm to allow her thumb's knuckle to be inside her four fingers. But once she had her hand inside her 'sister's' ass, Harper clenched it into a fist and started to fist fuck Kailey's rear pleasure hole.

Stunned, I gazed upon the rudely erotic scene as my cock jumped and throbbed, "Fuck!" That was all I could think to say.

Using her left hand, Harper slid two fingers into Kailey's quim and found her G-spot. Then, finding her 'sister's' clitoris with her thumb, Harper skilfully fucked my sister through several back-to-back orgasms.

"Get ready," my girlfriend warned. "Your sister is about to cum. When she does, I'll pull my hand out of her ass, and you can shove your cock in."

Gulping in anticipation, I nodded.

Screaming so loudly that I thought my parents would come to investigate, Kailey launched into a gravity-escaping orgasm. When the first spasm hit, Harper twisted her wrist before unclenching her fist and ripping her hand out of my sister's ass.

"Get in there, big boy," my girlfriend encouraged as my sister's ass gaped before me, and she moaningly complained about her ass being suddenly empty.

Even after being fisted by Harper, Kailey still jumped and lightly squealed as my hugely-headed dick popped through her knot and into her ass. Raising up onto my hands, I held still otherwise, waiting for Kailey's ass to adjust to having a cock in it.

"Oh, Gawd!" Kailey moaned. "Fuck me, Joey. Make your big sister your bitch again."

Knowing better, I waited until I felt my sister's knot release. Then, moving slowly, I started rocking my hips back and forth, only moving a few centimetres at a time.

"Shit, Joey. That feels so good. Fuck! When you pull back, you stretch my ass ring, and it feels so good."

Moaning, my sister began thrusting her ass up at me.

With her eyes squeezed tightly shut and holding her hand out as she clenched and opened it, Kailey demanded, "Sister! Where are you?"

Kissing her lover's cheek, Harper said, "I'm here, baby. What's the matter?"

Almost crying, my sister said, "It feels so good, Harper. But it's so intense that I think I might literally explode into a zillion pieces when I cum."

"I promise to gather every single piece and put you back together, honey," Harper nonsensically said.

Silly or not, Harper's reassurance allowed my sister to vault into a mind-blowing orgasmic event.

Screaming again, Kailey ripped through several massive orgasms until, exhausted, she begged me to cum in her ass.

Grunting so deeply my chest vibrated, I exploded inside Kailey's ass. Feeling me blast semen into her colon sent Kailey into one last orgasm before she effectively passed out.

Harper pushed me off my sister.

"Go sleep in your room, baby. I've got a night pass to stay with a girlfriend, so I'll stay with your sister till morning. Tomorrow, If your mum and dad go out, we'll fuck some more, but until then, no use in your parents finding out we're committing incest.

I staggered toward the door, heading for my bed. With cum dripping off my cock, I walked out of Kailey's bedroom and banged into my mum.

Eyes widening disbelievingly, my mother's eyes dropped to my cum messy cock.

"Joseph! What are you doing? What have you been doing?"

It was pretty obvious what I had been doing, so I tried to brazen it out, "Consensually fucking your daughter/my sister, and my girlfriend simultaneously, mum. What does it look like?"

Mum stepped in close and took my balls in her hand before kissing my mouth and saying, "Come and see me after your dad's gone to golf, Joseph. I need fucking, too."

She let my balls go and swiftly walked down the hall to her bedroom.

I looked at my mum's tennis-toned ass in her short silk nightie and thought, "Well, why not?"

The End.