Creepy Fun - Ghost Ch. 02

Story Info
Part Two of a hauntingly good time.
1.4k words
3.3
3.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything seemed to be going her way. She was excelling at work, she had started a relationship with the gentleman and she was pleasuring herself at an expert level almost daily. However, she could not shake the feeling that she was being watched when she was at home. She usually felt it at night when she was feeling most vulnerable. Her masturbating fantasy had evolved into feeling someone else touch her. She did not tell anyone about the circumstances. She did not believe in ghosts and didn't want people telling her she was crazy or being told to do rituals to remove the entity. Usually she only felt the eyes for a little while anyway so she was able to explain everything away - turning up the tv or music would make the feeling go away or reading would make her forget. Or so she thought.

She had been seeing the gentleman for a little while now and she was getting comfortable with him. She was finding herself sexually attracted to him. She was beginning to picture him in her fantasies while she pleased herself. He had not been forceful however, he did make his intentions towards her very clear. She enjoyed that he wanted her and that fact that she could make him squirm. They had been doing some light sexting with suggestive messages back and forth. She was still finding her sexual voice and always felt like she didn't know what to say, reverting to real talk or not responding.

They had a late dinner date due to him working late. They ate, drank wine, and laughed almost all night. After the check had been paid they waded out to the street. Once they hit the sidewalk he grabbed her arm firmly and kissed her deep. She was taken aback. Her first instinct was to pull away and then run away but he kept a solid grip on her arm. He was looking down at her asking for permission to do it again. She gave in and kissed him back. She gently tugged him towards her apartment. They arrived at her home and she began to feel nervous and apprehensive. She could not tell if it was the usual feeling of the apartment or if it was having someone in her oasis.

They sat down on the loveseat with a bottle of wine and two glasses. She poured the wine and they looked at each other while she chugged hers. She could feel the heat and urgency that he felt. His eyes looked like they were on fire and not listening to a word she said. Just waiting for the opening to have her against him. As she poured herself another glass of wine she felt the warmth and size of his hand on her thigh. They have touched before but this felt electric to her. She chuckled a little and proceeded to drink the wine, unsure of how to move forward.

As soon as she went to sit back, he moved closer and placed his wine glass on the table. He put both hands on each of her thighs and nuzzled her neck. She immediately felt warmth between her legs. He took her wine glass away from her and returned his hands and mouth where they were. She could feel herself opening up to him, wanting him to do the things his eyes told her that he wanted. He kept his hands low and moved his mouth to hers. She kissed him back and a small moan escaped her lips. This was all that he needed. His hands were in her hair and he moved his mouth south. She was grasping at his shirt with desire building up in her. He took one of her hands and placed it on member where she could feel his hardness through the pants.

He informed her that is what she does to him and gently removed her shirt. She removed his and shortly they were entwined on the loveseat. Her mind was completely focused on the throbbing she was experiencing. He expertly removed her bra as she clumsily managed his buckle and zipper. He smiled and then removed his pants. Instead of sitting back down he pulled her forward on the seat and kneeled between her legs. He took this opportunity to lick and suck her erect nipples. This gave her shivers making the nipples even harder and her hands crept to the back of his head, her fingers entwined in his hair. She could feel his hardness against her leg and immediately wanted him inside her. He trailed south and they removed her pants and panties. She felt exposed and unsure and started to try to cover herself. He stood up and asked for her hand. She placed it in his and he led her to the bedroom. He went to turn the lights on and she asked for the darkness - she felt more comfortable if she wasnt able to be seen.

He laid her down on the bed and removed his boxers. She was frantically searching her mind, wondering what was going to happen next and scared she was going to be terrible at whatever happened. Her mind was quickly quieted when he got in bed with her and began to caress her. His hands were so big and warm. They were creating cold spots which made her shiver again. He asked if he could place his face between her thighs. Before she knew she was answering she said yes. He lowered himself to be properly at her waiting pussy. He teased her with kissing her thighs and around the clit. She was a bundle of nerves and was almost vibrating with uncertainty. He wanted her full attention so he licked her. She was caught off guard and took a sharp inhale. Now he had her. He explored all of her with his tongue, tasting and teasing for what felt like hours to her. She had been so close to cumming but stopped herself. He could feel the pressure building and stopped licking, deciding to caress her wetness with fingers.

This just made her crave him inside her and she stated that. He did not listen, instead continued to explore her with his fingers. Just when she thought it couldn't get any fucking better, he found her spot. She exploded all over him - she couldn't control herself. She didn't hear it but she had actually screamed FUCK at the top of her lungs as she came. He removed his fingers, gently kissed all over her wet lips and clit. He continued the gently kisses and licks up her body as he reached her lips. He asked if she was done. She didn't know how to respond to the question. This is where she had always stopped with masturbating so she assumed yes however, she could feel her body still wanting more. She breathlessly told him she wanted more. He gladly obliged. He slid his rock hard member into her hot and wet pussy. They both let out satisfied moans. She could feel him throbbing inside of her, the warmth and the desire. She almost came again but he was going too fast. Within minutes he pulled out and came all over her tits, stomach, and pussy. She had mixed emotions. He felt so fucking good but she still felt unsatisfied. She didn't say anything as she got up to take a shower and clean herself off.

When she came out he was in bed on his phone. That's all he wanted was what she thought to herself and she dried herself off. She suddenly felt terrible. She had let this man inside her oasis and her pussy and he was not grateful for any of it. She got dressed and then he noticed that she was out. They had light conversation for a few minutes before he got up to go to the bathroom. While he was gone she just looked over the destroyed bed and wondered what the fuck just happened. At that moment she felt eyes on her like before. This time the feeling she got was wild and unhappy. She figured she was projecting her emotions into the universe and went out to the kitchen for water and to get away from the bedroom as fast as possible. A few minutes later he emerged from the room and started to get dressed. He kissed her on the forehead and then stated that he had to get up for work early and left her standing in the kitchen. She didn't know if she wanted to cry, break things, or just sleep.