Creepy Fun - Ghost Ch. 01

Story Info
Horror Porn in theory.
2.1k words
3.57
5.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are going to be the stories of supernatural creatures and cryptids using the human race as they see fit for their own satisfaction. Each story will feature a particular entity and its interactions with a person. Some will be sweet and happy. Most will be dark and sexual. It is a story "box of chocolates."

She felt excited and nervous. She was finally on her own entirely, it was a unique experience she was more then ready for. Today was moving day, even though she only owned a few boxes and was done in a couple of hours. As she became stationary the nervousness settled back into her bones. The only furniture in her apartment was a full size bed and a small loveseat that was obviously a minimum of 50 years old. Night had fallen. Her first night in a new space as a new person. She was physically and mentally exhausted from the last several months and this was the first time she had been alone. As she sits, her thoughts are racing - have to go to Target and get some dishes, soap, toilet paper. A budget needs to be made, how is she going to do that? This place is so empty, it echoes like the thoughts in my head. Do I leave the lights on when I go to bed? I wonder if he misses me. What about food - what am I going to make!?

In order to shut her mind up, she grabs a book and goes to lie down on her bed. She didn't have many books left but she took her favorites. As she starts reading her mind becomes quiet and visual with pictures the words are painting for her. Quickly, she falls asleep.

When she wakes up in the morning there is an overwhelming sense of accomplishment. She feels the tears well as she feels her chest and shoulders lighten. Today is the first day of the new her - she can do whatever she wants, when she wants. She is paralyzed with indecision as she stays in bed, her eyes on the ceiling, soaking up the sun as it drenches her body. While she is attempting to listen to herself and find out what to first she hears something being shifted in the other room. She darts upright - what the hell was that! - she whispers to herself. She slowly shifts along the bedroom wall thinking to herself that she needs to add purchase weapon to her to-do list as she was barely clothed and had absolutely nothing to protect herself with. She peeps around the corner and quickly surveys the area. All of her few belongings are where she left them and there is no person or animal that she can see. She creeps into the room and checks all common hiding places. All clear. She was probably still dreaming she thinks to herself and brushes the experience off. Now that she was up and moving she decided to get her day started.

Since there was no food in the house she took a shower, got dressed and headed out to do some shopping and to pick up breakfast. The outside world seemed relaxed and everyone seemed to go at their own pace. She was unsure if this was because it was Sunday or if she was noticing people like her.

Sunday night. She was busy psyching herself up to be prepared for work tomorrow. Even though she felt like a new person her co-workers had no idea what she had been going through and may not recognize or acknowledge her newness. She falls asleep stressing about the next day and having imaginary conversations with co-workers.

Monday morning. A new day - day two of the new me she thinks to herself. She arrives at work, prompt as always and sees everything with fresh eyes. Did Donna always have flowers on her desk? The walls, have they always been green? As she sat down at her desk she immediately felt ready to work and be the most productive she could be.

Throughout the day she had gotten some weird looks from her co-workers and comments on how she looked good today. She has worn this outfit several times with no compliments so she knows it wasn't that. She reflected how good it felt for her to be seen and how she was able to project how she felt to others. With this thought she went to bed thinking about how much her life has changed in a short amount of time and looking forward to her journey.

Her place was now beginning to look like her. She had added more furniture and got a couch cover for that hideous love seat. This was becoming her oasis. She was finding herself to be funny and a terrible dancer. She was learning in the kitchen and pasta was her go to for most meals. She found herself wandering around naked, just enjoying being herself. She had friends again for the first time in what felt a lifetime. She was going out and drinking and eating and taking selfies.

This self discovery was happening in the bedroom as well. She was finally masturbating and learning what turned her on and what she wasn't a fan of. She had started with just her fingers and then she went onto one of those adult websites and ordered a toy. That brought her pleasure into levels she never knew. With this new self confidence she was beginning to catch mens attention. When she would go out with her friends she would be hit on several times throughout the night - though she was not comfortable with being naked with anyone or bringing anyone to her oasis.

One night she got home from work and it had been a tough day. She had been daydreaming of her oasis all day and could not wait to undress and unwind. She immediately went to the bedroom. She undressed and put on a floral silk robe barely tied at the waist. She loved the way the silk felt against her naked skin. She went into the kitchen and heated up leftovers. It was not a cooking dinner night. As she was eating and watching tv she suddenly felt like there were eyes on her.

This is not the first time she had felt like this. It was happening with higher frequency. She swiftly turned up the tv and continued eating, eventually forgetting that feeling. She was feeling a little frisky after dinner and a couple of glasses of wine. Wine always went straight to her pussy, making her lightly throb and moist. She glided to the bedroom, making her silk robe shift against her skin. She could feel her nipples harden with excitement and the cool air. She went to her lowest drawer on the nightstand and overlooked her options for the night.

Her eye caught the glass dildo that she bought and thought she wouldn't enjoy however, it was quickly becoming her favorite. She washed the dildo and came back to the room, leaving her silk robe on the couch. She had come to love being completely naked. She lowered the lights and put on some soft music. She was wanting something slower, a nice buildup to release the pressure of the week. She slipped under the covers and placed the dildo on the bed beside her. She preferred to warm herself up with her fingers.

She closed her eyes as she started to feel her tits. The nipples were still hard so she gave them a little squeeze, a quiet sigh escaping her lips. One oh her hands trailed slowly down her body, feeling every curve until resting on her pussy. She gently caressed her clit, finding the spot that got her going. She slowly worked down and found herself to be wet and ready.

With her one hand still fondling her breast And the other slowly starting penetration she was breathing heavily and had removed the covers from herself, revealing herself completely. She inserted two fingers and found her spot. She rubbed and moaned for a few minutes before she was ready for the dildo. Eyes still closed she grabbed the toy from beside her. It was cool to the touch since it was exposed. She loved that feeling. She slid the dildo over her clit enjoying the cool sensation.

The coolness was making her nipples even harder so she brought the dildo up to one of them and lavished the cold against her skin. She could hear herself moaning and that just made her even more excited. She loved to hear herself and know that she was able to pleasure herself. She placed the dildo inside her causing a sharp inhale as she felt the pressure from the girth. She gave herself long strokes teasing herself as she wanted it harder and faster but preferred the payout from being patient. She suddenly felt like she was being watched again.

She felt uneasy but was too far involved in pleasure to truly care. She continued with the long strokes until she could take it any longer. She pushed the dildo in as far as she could, the pleasure radiating throughout her body as as convulsed and had the urge to close her legs. She opened them and started inserting faster, hitting her spot. She felt like she was about to explode when right as she was about to come she felt eyes on her.

Instead of the fear and apprehension she usually felt, this turned her on and she exploded into the largest orgasm she ever had. Her body continued to roll with her moaning and her fingers on her nipples and her clit as she came hard. Even though she didn't hear it, she let out the most satisfying scream, expelling all her air at that moment. Too long?

She laid there for a moment, enjoying the post-cum bliss. Relaxing and lightly caressing her body, mentally thanking it for treating her so well. Suddenly she remembered the feeling of eyes being on her and finally opened her own. The lights were still low, casting shadows throughout the room. She couldn't find anything that was obviously out of place so she relaxed again believing that she was just out of her mind.

As the time went on she was having more and more masturbation moments where she felt like she was being watched. Each time it turned her on and she started envisioning someone else in the room while she played with herself. She felt a little silly and shameful with this little fantasy that was happening in her mind however, the results were so good she had to keep doing it. There was a feeling she didn't understand happening but she loved it.

She had been introduced to a gentleman who was a friend of a friend. They had met up with some friends and exchanged numbers. She was still not ready for anything with anyone. They had been texting occasionally for some time when he asked her to a coffee date since she didn't seem comfortable with anything more serious. She hesitantly agreed and they made the date for the weekend. She informed her friend that this was happening and the friend was thrilled. The friend was of the mind that she needed to get laid - good or bad.

The day of the date was here. She nervously went about getting ready, constantly talking herself into being ok with this date. While she was showering she was telling herself that she was ready for this. As she put on her quick, simple makeup she voiced that she deserved this. Getting dressed she informed herself that this was not serious and was the first step in moving on. She only voiced out-loud the good thoughts while keeping all the hesitation and nervous thoughts inside her brain. She was ready.

The date was awkward but nice. They had laughed quite a bit towards the end and found out that they had some good things in common. She was attracted to him, he was a good-looking guy with classical features that made him timeless. His smile seemed genuine and reached his eyes. He looked at her all the time - in the eyes. That made her feel safe and heard. They decided to grab a small bite at a sandwich shop to continue talking. As they walked they began talking about themselves a little more - the real stuff. By the time the sandwiches were eaten she believed that she was ready for dating. This man at least.