Crème Brûlée and Two Spoons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary took a deep breath and broke the silence.

"Ok, Benny." She said, softly.

The energetic Benny stood up.

"Ok, then, Mary. Let's go before you change your mind!"

Mary stood up and started to put on her coat, but Benny quickly moved around the table to help her with it.

"Thank you, Benny." Mary responded to his gentlemanly act.

Benny, who did not wear a coat, surprised her by taking her by the hand as they exited the coffee shop together.

They each got into their respective cars after deciding that Benny would follow Mary on the ten-minute drive to her house. As she started her car and pulled away, she felt a little uneasy.

"What have I gotten myself into now?" Mary asked herself with a sigh, as she looked in her rearview mirror and saw Benny tailing her closely.

Her heartbeat quickened though, as her arousal grew over the naughtiness of her upcoming adventure. She wondered if Benny, at his advanced age, would be able to perform. Regardless, she was determined to make it special for Benny, even if she needed to take control and help Benny along.

Mary parked her car in front of her house, while Benny parked across the street. She got out and walked to her door, not wanting to wait for Benny in case any neighbors were watching. She let herself in, then held the door open for Benny to follow, which he did, having left his Santa hat in his car.

"This is a really nice house, Mary!" The chatty older man said to her as he looked around her living room. "Let me guess. You were the interior designer here, weren't you? Or did you pay a professional thousands of dollars!?"

"Oh Benny. You're too kind!" A blushing Mary responded to Benny's compliment about her decorating skill, as she took off her coat and draped it over a chair.

"I did it myself, with my husband's input. Well, he gave an eensee weensee bit, anyway." Mary responded, chuckling.

"These are great hardwood floors, too." Benny continued, as he moved a step closer to Mary, who was still looking around her living room, admiring it herself, wishing she had time to dust before Benny's arrival.

"I'm just sorry I didn't have time to straighten up a bit before you got here." Mary said before turning back to look at Benny and seeing he had moved in closer to her.

Mary became anxious, realizing Benny was about to kiss her.

"Can I offer you a drink?" Mary said in a softer, slightly nervous, tone.

"I'm just drinking in your beauty right now and that is all I need, Mary."

"Oh. You are a sweet-talking man." Mary said, her voice cracking, feeling apprehensive.

Benny made his move, putting his arms around her waist, and pulling her in for a kiss.

Mary responded to the only slightly taller Benny's kiss by wrapping her arms around his skinny shoulders. Holding each other tightly, they undertook a slow, deep kiss. Mary, who loved kissing, was warming up to Benny. Down at her midsection, she could feel Benny's emerging erection under his sweatpants.

Her eyes closed, her tongue entwined with his, Mary felt Benny's hand reaching under the waistband of her yoga pants. Before she knew it, he was sliding his index and middle fingers over her labia, soon finding her clit, and giving it special attention.

Her arousal growing quickly, Mary reached down under Benny's sweatpants and took hold of his hardening cock and began to stroke him.

Without warning, Benny dipped his fingers deep inside Mary, practically lifting her off the floor, probing at will, sending shockwaves through her body. Mary could not help but remove her tongue from Benny's mouth, and her hand from his sweats, as she held onto Benny tightly, with her mouth agape, surprised and aroused, by the fingers forward Benny.

"Aaaahhhh, aaaaahhhh!" She squealed, as Benny found, and focused on, her G spot. "Aaaaahhhhhhhh!"

Mary writhed as Benny's fingers foraged her pleasure pocket, before he pulled his moistened fingers from between Mary's legs and fed them to her, so she could taste herself.

With a randy and wobbly Mary slurping her wetness from Benny's fingers, he whispered in her ear.

"Let's go up to your bedroom."

Saying nothing but offering him a furtive smile, Mary took hold of Benny's hand and led him up the stairway.

Mary was completely turned on by Benny's direct approach but kicking herself for not making the bed before leaving her house that morning.

"How utterly embarrassing." She thought to herself.

As they entered the bedroom, Mary could stay silent no more.

"Let me apologize for the condition of our bedroom. This is all my fault, not Steve's."

Benny, unconcerned about the neatness of Mary's bedroom, kept his eyes focused on Mary.

"That's ok." He responded. "If you get naked for me, I won't notice anything else.

Taking her cue, Mary, kicked off her sneakers, and looked at Benny as she proceeded to pull her sweater off over her head and throw it on the floor, leaving her in her black lace bra and yoga pants.

Continuing to look at Benny, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor, exposing her medium sized breasts and delightful, small, pink nipples.

Benny stood mesmerized as Mary then reached down and pulled her yoga pants and panties down together. A naked Mary then stood up straight and presented herself to Benny. Her smile grew when she saw Benny's eyes widen when seeing her new Brazilian wax job that she got yesterday as a treat for Steve in anticipation of their date night.

The older Benny wasted no time as he followed suit in taking off his loose-fitting attire, exposing his skinny, almost hairless body, and his hard, medium sized, dick and low hanging balls.

Benny moved in and embraced Mary again. The naked couple kissed, as Benny guided her toward her bed. Mary climbed up on the bed and laid on her back, looking at Benny as she began to spread her legs for him.

Benny jumped up on the bed and immediately buried his face between her legs. Mary brought her knees up to the sides of her rib cage to make it easier for him. Benny pushed down on Mary's thighs to secure her as he began probing her with his tongue. Finding her clit, he sucked on it gently, bringing coos of approval from Mary. He started using his fingers too and soon had Mary verbally expressing her approval and playing with herself.

"Oh, Benny!" Mary said as she cupped her breasts, flicking and pinching her nipples.

Mary began feeling vulnerable and uncomfortable about losing herself so quickly in front of a man she barely knew.

She abruptly pulled herself up the bed to dislodge herself from Benny's tongue and fingers.

"You lay down now." She said to him, as Benny proceeded to scoot up the bed next to her and lay down on his back, on Steve's side of the bed.

Mary, taking a deep breath and trying to take control, turned and softly kissed Benny's chest before playfully taking his nipples between her teeth, which elicited an aroused sigh. Then, looking up into Benny's eyes, she reached down with her right hand and dunked her middle and ring fingers, deep in her wet pussy.

Benny watched as Mary closed her eyes and pleasured herself.

"Fucking ay, Mary! That's fucking hot! Keep doing that!"

Hearing Benny's words, Mary fingered herself more vigorously. She shook and moaned as she got herself off, aroused by the notion of masturbating for Benny's enjoyment.

After more than a minute, spurred on by Benny's continuing loud, lascivious, encouragement, she pulled her fingers out and grinned at an appreciative Benny, as she fed them to him for his licking pleasure.

Then she moved down the bed and knelt between Benny's legs. She took hold of Benny's shaft in her right hand and bent down, lifting his ball sack off the sheet with her tongue, then proceeding to softly suck his balls, one at a time.

She could feel his dick getting harder in her hand.

Throughout the minute-long ball bath, she kept eye contact with him, and then slowly ran the tip of her tongue up his shaft from the base to the tip. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.

Plunging down on him, Mary grooved into a wet blowjob, which Benny was enjoying greatly. He put his hands behind his head, which rested on Steve's pillow, and watched Mary work his cock, using her tongue, mouth, and hands.

"Mary, that feels so good." A happy Benny said to her, admiring her ruby red nail polish, and sizable diamond wedding ring, as she skillfully handled his stick with her small, soft, hands.

Mary reached up and pulled her long red hair, away from her face, so Benny could get a better look at her while she sucked his dick.

"Oh yeah, baby. Keep that up. I love the way you suck cock, Mary! Fucking ay!" He continued.

Mary, her body on fire, wanted more. She pulled her mouth from his cock and looked up at him.

"Are you going to fuck me, Benny?"

Benny looked down at her and smiled, ear to ear.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Mary?" He teased.

"Hmmm. Yes." Mary said, smiling back at him, still holding his hard cock in her hand.

"Say it then!" The older man continued.

"I want you to fuck me, Benny, please!" Mary said, emphatically, letting go of his manhood and scooting up the bed next to him, laying down on her back and spreading her legs out.

Benny sat up and took in Mary's alluring body and her pretty face. Studying her lips, he savored the extraordinary blowjob she had just given him.

Shifting his attention to her sweet tits, Benny ran his hand gently up her torso before fondling both, pinching her already hardened nipples. He sucked on each one, earning submissive squirms from Mary who was happy to let the older man use her body as his playground.

Her eyes closed, Mary reached up and softly caressed Benny's chest, as he continued to play with her tits. Then, without notice, Benny inserted his curled index and middle fingers inside Mary again. Instantly, Mary clutched the bedsheets with both her hands and bent her knees back to the sides of her rib cage again, giving Benny unfettered access to the entirety of her wanting, throbbing pussy.

Benny finger fucked Mary with purpose, feeling her body tightening, while she pushed her pelvis out toward him. He looked up and saw her chest and face turn red.

"AAAAHHHH! AAAAHHHHH!" Mary wailed in reaction to Benny's latest finger foray, feeling an eruption building from within.

A few seconds later, Benny felt his fingers getting soaked, as she turned a deeper shade of red. Not letting up, the walls soon shook with Mary's piercing howls of joy as she began squirting all over Benny's hand, with her gushing, bountiful juices running down her butt cheeks and onto the bedsheets.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed as Benny massaged her slippery, pulsating snatch with the palm of his hand, then lightly slapping it with the tips of his fingers, teasing out a few remaining spurts.

Then, Benny generously slathered her breasts with his drenched hand, before taking a hardy sniff of it.

Mary laid before him, her knees still bent back, thoroughly titillated and quivering, as he moved down the bed. She felt goosebumps as the air collided with her moistened breasts; her already hard nipples now in light pain, as Benny's wonton groping had electrified her.

Ablaze from her head down to her toes, Mary's erotic embers were stoked further as she realized the surprisingly dominant Benny had taken control. Now knowing Benny felt no compunction about fingering her to a body shaking orgasm whenever he pleased, she trembled.

"Turn over for me, Mary, and face that direction." Benny ordered, pointing toward the large mirror atop her bureau.

Mary, still shaking, quickly complied, craving Benny's cock inside her.

"Is this how you want me, baby? Doggy style?" Mary asked, obligingly.

"Oh yeah, Mary. Fucking ay!" Benny said as he got behind her and marveled at the site of her perfect pussy and asshole, on display for him, her butt cheeks and upper thighs covered in the sheen of her bodily fluids.

Benny moved in and slapped his dick on her glistening ass before taking it in his hand and raking it over the lips of Mary's swollen gash, earning more coos from Mary. Then, he lined up his cock with her wet slit and pushed it inside her.

"Oh, yes!" Mary called out as she felt Benny's stiff member make its entry.

Benny fucked Mary from behind with gentle, but increasingly harder thrusts.

"Oh, Benny! Oh yes. Oh yes! Oh yeeeeeeeeees!!" Mary called out as she gripped her bedsheets.

"You have such a sweet fucking snatch, Mary!" An excited and louder Benny told Mary as he reached around her hip and fingered her pearl again.

"Oh my God, Benny! Yes!!! Yeeees!!! I love your cock!!" Mary yelled out as Benny was sending her into overdrive.

Benny slowed his trusts and moved up behind her and reached his arm around to play with her hanging tits. Mary wriggled in bliss.

Mary, on the edge of giving in completely to the bold, Benny, could feel his breath on her neck as Benny mauled her tits while grinding his cock inside her.

When Benny began fingering her clit again, he could literally feel her submission, then he heard it from her mouth.

"Oh Benny! Just fuck me." She panted. "Just fuck me! Just use my fucking pussy, baby."

"Don't mind if I do!" Benny said as he reached up and gathered Mary's long red hair in his fist.

As he moved back behind her, he pulled her hair back, so that her head faced forward.

Mary opened her eyes and looked in the mirror that faced her. First noticing her earrings swinging back and forth, she then saw Benny, looking back at her in the mirror, smiling, with her hair bunched up in his left hand, riding her like a jockey who just entered the homestretch.

Using Mary's hair as leverage, Benny enjoyed his view of her in the mirror, especially her bouncing tits and the changing contortions on her face as he banged her from behind.

"Aaahh! Aaahhhhhhh! Yes!!! Aaaaaahhhhhh!" Mary, her eyes closed again, in total ecstasy, shrieked, reacting to the even harder hammering by the older man, who was asserting his now settled dominance.

"Mary! Tell me you love my cock, again!" Benny yelled out in a throaty, commanding voice.

"I fucking love your cock, Benny!" Came Mary's enthused retort. "I fucking love it!"

"Oh yeah, Mary! Fucking ay! Fucking ay!!" Benny yelled out, ready to blow his load. "Fucking ay!!!"

"Oh, yes, Benny! Fuck me!" A hoarse Mary, responded. "Cum in me, baby! Cum in me!! I'm your fucking little cumslut!!! Just cum in me baby!"

Benny launched his load inside the sexy, redheaded, former model, almost 25 years younger than him. He stayed on top of her and kept pumping until he emptied his balls. Then he slumped over on the bed, next to her.

An exhilarated Mary turned toward Benny and they exchanged a long kiss.

"Wow, Benny." Mary breathlessly whispered to him as she slowly started to come back down to earth.

"You are a seriously sexy woman, Mary." A happy Benny said to her as he wasted no time in getting up from her bed and starting to put his clothes back on. "I'll text you again. You know I'm free most of the time on weekdays."

Mary, her body still tingling from the onslaught of Benny's tongue, cock, and those magical fingers, was still catching her breath. She lay naked on her bed, surprised that her older paramour was so quick to dress and ready to leave after their steamy encounter.

"Of course. But I just can't, you know, I'm married and all." Mary responded to him, meekly, unsure what to say, not wanting to encourage him, yet strangely wishing he were not leaving so quickly.

"I understand Mary. I want you to know that I don't have a big mouth. I don't kiss and tell."

"Thank you, Benny. I appreciate you saying that." Mary said, as she remained on her bed, now laying on her back with her head on her pillow, her eyes following Benny's, as his cum leaked from her pussy onto the bedsheet.

A dressed Benny leaned over and kissed Mary who responded by wrapping her arms around him and kissing him back, practically inviting him back into her bed. Even though she knew it was wrong, Benny had her wanting more.

Without a word spoken, Benny granted her wish when he slid his fingers into Mary's engorged pussy again. Mary immediately bent her knees back again, in a shameless display of her desperate desire for Benny's continued attention. He obliged by bringing her to yet another high-pitched, screaming orgasm with his skillful digits, saturating the bedsheets and mattress pad further.

As they broke their embrace, after one more long kiss, an overwhelmed Mary sunk back into the bed, trying to catch her breath. She saw Benny sniff his fingers and lick her juices from them. She wondered what was coming next.

"Your husband's a very lucky man!" He said to her, as he reached back down and copped one more prolonged feel of her tits.

Mary laid still, relishing the sensation of the dirty old man gratuitously toying with her breasts despite the discordant note Benny introduced by bringing up Steve. Every touch, even light ones, sent wild jolts, rocketing through the entirety of her body.

He soon slid down to her nether regions for a quick tickle of her hot, wet, mess of a gash, yet again, taking her to the brink, one final time.

Benny, after sniffing his fingers again, finally seemed to have had his fill of Mary. He turned and began walking out of the room but looked back at her before he did.

"That was great Mary. I enjoyed that whole morning with you. You really know how to spread the holiday cheer! Now I've got to use your bathroom and get going."

Mary, her circuits still overloaded, simply smiled at Benny, and answered him in a raspy whisper.

"I had fun too!"

Benny used the bathroom down the hall, while Mary tried to bring herself down. Benny came out of the bathroom and called to Mary that he would let himself out. As he walked down the steps toward the front door, he thanked her for a "terrific morning."

Mary, thoroughly worked over, and now feeling guilty about not telling Steve what she was doing, as was their agreed upon rule from last summer, said little else but a barely audible "goodbye," before Benny let himself out. Mary hoped Benny would be true to his word and not kiss and tell. Given Steve's dislike for Benny, she worried how he would react if he were to find out.

Mary laid in bed and tried to process what she had just done. She had not expected anything like what just happened. Still shuddering as she thought about Benny's fingers, she felt a creeping embarrassment about some of the things they did and wished she had not told him she was his "little cumslut."

Before long, the worn-out wife drifted off to sleep and took a nap.

Later that evening, Mary and Steve were finishing their meal and polishing off a bottle of red wine at the cozy restaurant Steve picked out for them. Dinner was delicious and they were pondering dessert.

Mary wearing jeans, her knee-length, brown leather boots and a dark green tunic sweater, was in a relaxed mood. She kept herself busy after she woke up from her nap, cleaning their bedroom and the rest of the house before Steve returned home.

Their romantic evening at the restaurant began when Steve presented Mary with a gold neckless as an early birthday present. Sitting across from Steve in his jeans, wool sweater, and brown shoes, an appreciative Mary basked in Steve's love, and she was reciprocating in kind, trying to put her morning escapade in the rear-view mirror.

"What do you make of this dessert menu?" She asked him. "Do you see anything that strikes your fancy?"

"Hmmm. I don't want to get too full. I'm hoping to get lucky with you later when we get home." Steve said in a softer voice, looking at Mary for her reaction. "If I get anything, it would probably be the crème brûlée."